Where We Land (Louis Tomlinso...

By tommopam

Margaret Parson was Louis Tomlinson's best friend. They always do everything together, until Margaret has to... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Epilogue

13

931 15 4
By tommopam

Louis

I don't know why, but after our little talk by the pool, my hatred for her was totally gone. I wanted to hug her that time but it'll be too embarrassing and weird!

I know everything now! Everything started to make sense!Why she had to leave Doncaster, why she didn't even call me. I totally understand now. I want to make it up on her. I just don't know how.

It tears me down to know that her parents got divorced. If I only knew, I could have been there for her. It must have been hard for her dealing with those kind of stuff. Even her mom! She's a very nice woman. She treated me like her son, it must've hurt her twice as much as Maggie's. I want to know what happened to her parents. What exactly happened that night.

And when I found out that his ex boyfriend cheated on her? Gosh! If I was there, I could have been the one punching him. But it was great to know that she did it for herself. How courageous of her. She's still the Maggie I know. Not letting anyone put her down.

All the boys have their own plans for tonight, they were inviting me but I refused because I know it'll be a perfect opportunity to talk to Maggie. So, I looked for her and saw her watching TV alone.

"Hey, Maggie" I greeted her. I brought a bag of chips and two cans of soda just to be casual, but I am really nervous right now!

She slowly looked at me and smiled, I know she's happy that we finally got the chance to talk about our past. "Hey, Lou"

"Maggie, uh, is it okay if uh——" I wasn't done with my sentence because I'm really nervous right now, but then someone just interrupted me!

"HEY GUYS!" I heard Harry's voice from the garden. Maggie and I watched him enter the house and he sat beside Maggie and put her arms around her. "Whatcha watchin'? Ooooh! Friends!" Harry exclaimed when he saw what Maggie is watching.

"Yeah, you love that show too?" Maggie asked her. Harry nodded and gets the bag of chip I brought. I looked at him in disbelief! Hazza! How could you be so insensitive right now?

"I thought you were going out?" I asked Harry. He was supposed to be out with some girl! Not here, in between me and Maggie!

Harry just shrugged "Eh, I got lazy. I'd rather be here watching Friends." He answered me without removing his eyes on the screen.

Maggie looked at me again, and smiled weakly, "What were you saying?"

I sighed because I cannot talk to her in front of anyone. I just want us to have a privacy. So I just shook my head and said, "Nothing. I just wanna watch also, if that's fine with you"

I'll just wait for Harry to go to his room because I really want to talk her about this matter. I never got the chance before! All the boys are always with her, especially Harry. They are becoming so close nowadays. Feels like Harry has the urge of protecting her. Well, he's kinda protective over anyone. But why am I jealous of the attention she's getting? I'm really confused..

"Sure thing" She answered and the three of us just watched. I can't help but be jealous of them. Harry can be around her without feeling uncomfortable, we were like that before. But now everything changes, and I hope we can go back to the way it's supposed to be.

After watching several episodes, I decided to give up and just sleep. Harry and Maggie are massive fans of Friends and nothing could stop the both of them from binge watching, I'll just let it be. Maybe now's not the right time.

————

I was awakened by the sound of footsteps going downstairs, I relaxed myself for a bit and think about Maggie. I need to get my shit together and talk to her no matter what. Nothing is stopping me now!!

HERE COMES THE SASS MASTA FROM DONCASTA!!!!!

When I went out of my room, I saw the boys hiding on the staircase and it seems weird. I slowly walked down to them and asked, "Why are you here?"

"Shhhh. Margaret's singing" Zayn shushed me. When I looked at where they are looking, I saw Margaret singing while playing the guitar. And that when I realized something.

I looked at Liam who's attention is really on Maggie. "Lad.. that voice." I told him.

His eyes widened and he's now surprised as I am.

For what it's worth

"What voice?" Zayn suddenly asked.

Here comes the train upon the track
And there goes the pain it cuts to black

"The voice I told you when we were playing hide and seek. The one that held me up before Lou's photoshoot" I told them and their eyes widened and their mouth opened widely.

Are you ready for the last act?
To take a step you can't take back

"So, the voice you heard was Margaret's?" Niall has a very huge smile plastered on his face!

"I guess" I answered, still looking at Maggie.

They all smirked and nodded slowly.

Take in all the punches you could take
Took 'em all right on your chest

"Woah! You knew who owns that mysterious voice all along!" Zayn clapped quietly and then slapped my shoulder! So brutal, Malik!!! But yes, Malik, I knew... ever since we were little... I was just too dumb to forget.

Now the countless back is breaking
Again, again
For what it's worth

I can't help but smile. How could I forget her voice? I feel so stupid. The most wonderful voice (Of course, aside from me & okay, the boys also. Shiiiiiiz. Kidding!) I have heard!

Here comes the train upon the track
And there goes the pain it cuts to black
Are you ready for the last act?
To take a step you can't take back

Harry looked at me and smiled like an idiot "So you fell in love with her twice"

What?? What does he mean?

"What do you mean?" I looked at him confusingly.

Did she love you?
Did she take you down?
Was she on her knees when she kissed your crown?
Tell me what you found

"Well, you saw her at Lou's veranda and she got your attention. And then you heard her sing, without you knowing it was her, and you told us you were in love with her voice" Harry answered me and his eyebrows are going up and down.

Here comes the rain, so hold your hat
And don't talk to him, cause he won't talk back
Are you ready for the last act?

That's when it hit me! I loved her not only once, or twice, but so many times. But, I guess it was just familiar, not really love. She's still Maggie, my best friend, not just any other girl.

I just smiled at him and the four of the are smiling at me like an idiot.

To take a step you can't take back
Back, back
You can't take back
Back, back
So you find yourself at this subway
When your world in a bag by your side

After that song I went down the living room and Maggie's eyes widened. She was surprised to see me. I saw her blushed. Guess she didn't expect to see me.

Maggie stands up "Louis, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Maggie, can I have a huge favor?" I said wearing my very irresistible bright smile. Hope she can't really resist my charm...

"MAGGIE?!!" I heard the boys asked who are still on the staircase.

I looked at them and all their eyes and mouth are wide open. Well, except for Harry, who's currently smirking like an idiot. Does he know something?

Maybe they're surprised that Maggie and Margaret are the same person. Maybe it's starting to make sense to them why I was rude to Maggie.

I faced Maggie again and she's still looking at me confusingly, so I didn't wait for her answer. I can't wait another minute for an answer. I just want this to be done.

"Well, I was kinda hoping that I could hang out with you for a day?" I asked using my cute little voice, no one can resist that voice! Not even our manager! Ha!

Maggie looks so confused, I know she's reading my mind. Well, everyone is confused. I am confused about my feelings also right now.

She's not saying, nor doing anything. So I went up to her and said, "Let's have a chat?"

She slowly nodded, still in shock.

I pulled her hand and held it while we walked away. She doesn't have any clue what is happening. I don't have either. Maybe we'll just figure it out.

Where should I bring her?

Maggie

It was a relief when I told the story and he was there to actually listen. At least I got the chance to explain to him everything.

After that night, he was kinda nice to me. Before he wasn't talking to me, but now he's greeting me and smiling at me. It's better than before, I guess.

I think, somehow, he understands everything. I just hope we'd get a chance to actually talk about it.

When I got down in the living room, I noticed that the boys' aren't up yet. I'm still a bit sleepy, so I sat on the sofa and saw Niall's guitar on the side.

I missed playing a guitar. Hmmmmm.

After finishing a song, I saw Louis, with a huge smile plastered on his face, walking towards me.

"Louis, what are you doing here?" I asked him. I feel embarrassed! Did he hear me singing?

"Maggie, can I have a huge favor?" He asked me. "Well, I was kinda hoping that I could hang out with you for a day?" Okay. I am really, really confused. What is happening now?

"Let's have a chat?" He asked and then he pulled me up and we walked outside the house hand in hand.

I saw the boys standing on the staircase, just looking at us. I don't know what they are thinking. I don't know either what I should think! Am I dreaming?

We went to the garage and Louis opened the door of his car for me. "Hop in" he said and I did.

He went inside, but before he drives, he looked at me and asked, "Where do you wanna go?"

"Uhm. I actually don't know what is happening..." I whispered

I heard him chuckled. "How 'bout the beach? You wanna go there?"

Wow... I haven't been into a beach for quite some time. And I really miss going there, guess this is a perfect time to be on the beach.

"Sure!"

"Beach it is" He said and he drives away...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 259 34
Anna grew up in Cheshire with her very close friend, Harry. Little did they all know that he would become Harry Styles. They had been separated from...
56.2K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
840K 11.3K 33
What happens when you fall in love with your best friend? Not only best friend, but also band mate. Will Liam Payne finally get his chance with Loui...
219K 1.6K 34
He's her best friend. He's her worst nightmare. The choice is obvious, but she is torn.