Where We Land (Louis Tomlinso...

By tommopam

Margaret Parson was Louis Tomlinson's best friend. They always do everything together, until Margaret has to... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Epilogue

10

969 15 3
By tommopam

Maggie

After the shoot, the boys and I decided to eat some light lunch. I don't want to spend too much time with them because of Louis, but they were insisting.

I'll be going back later in NYC, but the boys will stay because they still have some arrangements to finish here. Busy peeps.

"Sorry for interrupting, but can I have a second with Margaret?" Lou looked so worried right now.

I smiled at her, reassuring her, "What's wrong, Lou?"

"We better be going" Liam said and the boys were about to stand up, but Lou stopped them.

"No, it's okay." And then they smiled at Lou "Margaret, there was a problem with the flight. We can not fly you back in New York because the snowstorm there is going crazy"

"Oh, that's okay. I'll just stay in a hotel. A motel will do." I smiled at her. That's not a problem, I can stay anywhere, as long as there'll be food and bed!

"No!" Harry protested "Stay with us. It will be fun"

"That's a great idea! What do you think?"

I don't know why but my eyes landed on Louis who's currently staring at me. It is as if he's also waiting for my answer.

"I don't want to be a burden, guys. It's okay to stay in a hotel for a while" I smiled at them.

Louis sighed "It's safer for you to stay with us." He said and stand up. I looked at his back as he walked away

"So?" Lou said and I looked at the boys who are giving me bright smile.

"I'll stay with the boys" and they all screamed like wild animals. I looked at Louis who has earphones on and just looking far-away.

Harry nudged me and gave me a smile "You like him, don't you?"

Okay? Where did that come from? "No! It's just weird that he actually cares for my safety"

"Tommo is a great guy. He's the goofiest among us all. We just don't know why he was rude to you before, but he actually cares about you" Zayn said and giving me a teasing look.

I shove is face away from me "Stop teasing me. You all care for me, I didn't give any meaning to it"

"Yeah, but with Louis it's different" Niall poked my cheeks and gave me a teasing look!

Liam did the same on my other cheek and said, "Why don't you just admit it?"

"Nothing to admit to you guys" I told them and stuck my tongue out. They all groaned and I laughed at their reaction.

We packed our stuff and had 2 hours of car ride going to One Direction's mansion. It's really really huge! I can't believe that only five of them live here. And they don't usually stay here always.

When we got to the house, all five boys raced inside. They're all cute! Very childish.

But wow! I'm really mesmerized right now! The house is so big! I wonder how many rooms it has?

"Love it?" I almost jumped. These people are sneaky! Lou laughed "Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry. Yeah. I love it!"

"You'll stay here for quite some time. Let the boys tour you around. We better be going. Enjoy your stay." Lou said and she went away with her staff.

"Thank you.Take care" I said and waved my hands.

I entered the house and saw no one. Where did they go? All their stuff are still here in the living room. I decided to lay on the sofa. I feel so tired. Suddenly my eyes get heavy and fell asleep.

Louis

"Last one to the roof top will make the dinner" I told the boys once I saw the house. When the car parked, we all jumped out of it and raced to the rooftop. And that made us leave Lou and Maggie in the car.

I got to the rooftop first, and then Harry, Zayn, and Liam. Niall was the last one to be there. Unfortunately, Liam dragged him and got in first.

"Ha! Gotcha!" Liam told Niall who's currently laughing so hard.

Niall rode Harry's back and shouted "Haz, Liam's a cheater! Kick him off the roof!"

"How dare you cheat on my dear Nialler?" Harry told him and slapped his face.

Zayn opened his mouth in disbelief and pulled Harry's curls "How dare you slapped my Payno?"

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" I screamed at them and then they all looked at me with squinting eyes and walked closer to me.

"Uh-oh" I said and ran away. I looked back and they're all running after me. I counted the boys and realized they were only three of them!

That's when I hit on Niall and I was fell down on my ass! That hurts!

Haz grabbed my waist and carried me on his shoulder upside-down! Then Haz jumped around and the boys followed him and chanted weird sounds!

After our playful little game, we all decided to take a rest before having dinner. I am really tired! But when I got to my room, I realized that Maggie is staying with us for a week or so. I don't know how are we going to get along.

We don't have tours for awhile, so I guess we're stuck with each other?

I decided to go to the kitchen to have a tea. I bet the other lads are resting now. But before I got to the kitchen, I saw Maggie on the couch. I think I should check on her.

She is sleeping peacefully but I noticed that her position is uncomfortable. She slightly moved as I tried removing some hair that's covering her face. I can now see her face perfectly. She's so pretty. But pretty is an understatement, she's beautiful.

Her lips is slightly pink, and she's not even wearing a lipstick right now. The urge of kissing her lips struck my mind again.

I moved closer to her as I close my eyes. My mind says 'stop this madness', but my heart says otherwise. I don't know what I should do. But I'm letting my heart win this time.

Suddenly her phone rings.

"What the fuck" I said in my mind.

She opened her eyes and I'm still a few inches away from her. I can see in her face that she's quite surprised.

I have to think of some excuse. A valid reason, not pathetic one.

"Uh" WTF is wrong with me? "Your phone... it's ringing... I was just about to wake you up. I thought it might be important" Woah. Okay. I think it's valid.

She just nodded and mouthed, "Thank you"

I moved away and she stands up to get her phone. I was left sitting on the couch, trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with me?

When she came back, she gave me a weak smile and said "It was mom"

I nodded. Her mom. How I missed her too. "How was she?"

"She's doing better. She misses you always. How 'bout your mom?"

I weakly smiled at her "She misses you, as well"

I smiled at her, "I better go back to my room. Your room is on the left side. The one without a name on the door. In front of my room, beside Zayn's."

She nodded and said, "Thank you"

I went upstairs and lay on my bed. This is getting crazier and crazier!!! What the heck is going on?

Maggie

I don't know what happened but it was really weird seeing Louis so close to me. My heart is beating so fast and I can't seem to catch my breath!

I went to my room because I think I really need to have some rest. Thinking about Louis' weird actions is draining the heck out of me.

My mind is flying away from me. I can't rest properly! Whenever I close my eyes, all I can think of is Louis. That man! He's getting into my nerves!

I heard my phone ring again and when I checked the caller ID, it's Lou.

"Hey, Lou" I greeted her.

"How are you? Just checking" She asked.

I stand up and went at the window. "I'm good. Thank you Lou"

"You did a great job today. Now go get some rest. Thank you for doing me a favor" She said and hung up. I smiled at the thought that Lou and the other boys are being nice to me. It's like I gained a new set of friends. I hope this friendship will last forever.

I checked my Instagram account and since it keeps on ringing because of notifications. I'm surprised that I got 20K followers already. What the heck? Why???? Last time I checked I only have 2000 something. I'm also surprised that the boys of One Direction are following me, except for Louis, of course. I totally understand why. I followed back the four boys. I checked up on Louis' instagram and I noticed that his first picture was him and me when we were still kids. I remember that my mom took this picture and gave mrs. Tomlinson a copy.

I looked at the date when this was posted. My heart is beating so fast when I saw that it was posted on 2012. It was just last year. Does he really still care about me?

But wait, why do I have this much followers? And that's when I saw the tagged photos of me, Louis and Douglas at the restaurant. The photos are circulating on the internet.

I looked at some of the photos and the caption were

"Love triangle between Louis Tomlinson and Douglas Booth. Who is the mystery girl?"

"Who is the girl that the two British hunks are fighting over?"

This is crazy! They aren't fighting over me! Oh gosh. I must've ruined their career. This is so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 2.7K 52
The one with an innocent Niall and Protective Harry . " They say you are lucky if you fell in love with your best friend. Is Harry the luckiest per...
3.9K 57 26
Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam are all best friends from the very beginning of their remembered childhood. This fan-fiction catches the happines...
56.2K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
66.1K 1.4K 40
Diana and Harry have been best friends since childhood. After One Direction starts touring Harry misses her enough to invite her on the road with the...