Hidden ||KTH. FF. COMPLETED ✔

By ARMY_Fanfictions

A high school girl, Park Y/N, who has two personalities. Being an evil Mafia herself who will become the next... More

Introduction
New Boy
The Party Night
Awkward
Kidnapped
Woken
Gift
Date
Hidden

First Mission

618 33 5
By ARMY_Fanfictions

Y/n POV

So.....................

Last chapter, we kissed. Hmmm.......

Well I did threat him that it would be a mistake to kiss me but I threated him in my mind. And I thought about it. He should deserve a punishment. No you perverts not that sort of punishment. So, I asked appa to give me a duel mission where I would have to grab a partner. And that partner is yes Taehyung. Well this punishment is to actually test him how good he is at his work. So, at school now is lunch time.

' Hey!' I exclaimed beating Taehyung's arms

' Woah woah woah! Girl calm down.....'

' How can I calm down?! '

' Why what happened? '

' You freaking kissed me yesterday! '

' Oh ' He looked shocked.

Guess he just realized what he did yesterday.....🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Well lets just take him to the punishment part.

' Well forget that my dad told me to do a duel mission. And he said that since I have met many next heirs I could trust anyone of them and take them with me and see how good they are at their training. '

' And why are you telling me this? '

' Because I am taking Jiminie with me. ' I said

' What why? You don't even know him well as you know me. And he can't even protect himself what will he do with you? Take me. ' Ahhh just what I wanted.

' Seems like someone has a crush here.....' Jimin whispered to Jungkook. With that Taehyung's expression changed to a angry one. And he turned around and spoke to those two. ' You two do know that I carry a gun with me right? ' He said through gritted teeth. ' We all do. ' Namjoon said from the corner, ' If you want to go with Y/n you can go and its only possible if Y/n wants to. And as your leader I guess its good for you to go on a mission because you haven't gone in a mission since uncle and aunt came here in Seoul. ' Yes thank you Namjoon for your agreement because I am taking him.

'So Y/n who do you want to take me or Jimin? ' Taehyung asked me I could see the hopes in his eyes.

' Okay as you are asking so much I guess I'll have to take you. Sorry Jiminie..'

' Its okay Y/n. '

' So when is it? '

' Today at 3. Right after school. In an abounded building there is supposed to be a drug dealer we need to find him, bring him to boss (Appa). And he decides if we get to kill him or he. ' I described to him as we walked to our next class which is dance. And again they danced first.

Now its our turn. Well you must be wondering why we always dance after them because now they also dance as good as us so the others consider it as a competition. Where as us, we just take it as showing our different skills we don't take it as any war. We just get amazed at each others work.

And our day was done. School over. Today I'm going in Taehyung's car because he asked me to. And we are headed to that place where we have catch that drug dealer. I had brought a set of pistols and bullets with me. Because it is my punishment to him that he kissed me but still it was a real mission so I had be myself. I got rid of my bangs and made a ponytail and changed into something comfortable to fight with.

We reached the place and it was deserted. And who was I kidding when I thought that Taehyung was a kind of rookie. Boy he dressed up in suit and guns. And did I mention? His facial expression changed completely.

' What's with the suit? ' I asked

' Later on you said we will be meeting you father. So it's better to not look like a rookie. Now lets go. ' Did he just read my mind?

We went in got the drug dealer. Surprisingly it was quite easy he had no security. Guess he was working solo. Or maybe appa gave us a easy one because it was a first time me working with another person. We brought him to my house, went to appa's office and guess what... he gave us the permission to kill him. I was more than happy because the way I was loosing my mind in school almost gave away my true identity two times this kill will help a lot.

' Would like to take the honor to kill him? ' Taehyung asked me with a smile.

' I gladly will. ' I said and went to the torture room and he trailed behind. I will give this man a beautiful death. ' So what kind of death do you want? ' I asked picking up a knife.

' A simple one, shoot me.'

' Oh but that won't make you feel the pain.... too bad I have another plan. How about you sit and relax and I do the rest hmm? ' I said slowly trailing the knife against his hand.

' Let's just get this started and end with. ' He said with pain as I started to slowly cut his wrist.

' Oh no you have to be patient, it is just the beginning. ' I told him taking my signature gun and shooting him on his legs. That I guess hurt him much 'cause his screams were great. Then I looked at Tae and gave him a signal to come here. He obeyed my order and came to where I was. Then I handed him a pistol and so did I.

' You on his head and I on his heart. ' he nodded. And I have to say the look on that man's face gave me so much happiness. ' On 3. 1..2..-' I couldn't complete my sentence.

'.....3.....' He said and we both shot him on our designated spots. ' Wow you can torture well. '

TAEHYUNG POV

All this time she had a amused expression with cold eyes even when she told me to come to here place. Right after we finished the man I looked at her and said, ' Wow you can torture well. ' right as she looked at my eyes her eyes became softer and we got lost at each others eyes.

Y/N POV

We got lost at each others eyes and we started to lean in. That's when I heard the door open and my head shot that way. I saw appa come in I ran to him and hugged him.

'Appa! '

' Ah my girl, I've seen you torture that man, you made me proud. '

' Thank you appa! I wouldn't be this good if you didn't train me. '

' Hmm. Well who is your partner that was for this mission my love? ' I looked at Taehyung's eyes and he came to us and did a hand shake with appa.

' Hello sir, I'm Taehyung. The new heir of Daegu lands. I was the one who was you daughter's partner this time. ' He said with a bow and politely. And appa just nodded.

' So you didn't torture that man as I saw. '

' Ah yes sir, I didn't. Because your daughter was the rightful one to torture him as she needed it. '

' How do you know that she needed it? '

' Oh I read the same class as her. ' He said looking at me with a smile.

' Very well. I guess you also know her well as you are the new heir and have also probably met her earlier. ' Appa said turning around with us two behind. ' Take care of her. Even when she doesn't need it. ' Taehyung's face lit up at his words.

' Of course sir! '

' You may call me uncle. ' We both smiled at each other. ' Come have dinner with us, Y/n go freshen up while I get to know him better. '

' Okay appa. '

With that I went upstairs and changed and we all ate dinner together. Then Taehyung left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 719 10
A cold mafia that scared to be inlove suddely fall for an ordinary sweet girl-Y/N..He tried to hide his identity but will he forever keep it as a sec...
2.2K 165 8
Being trapped in the dark world where the emperors were desired to take revenge the girl finding the way to escape from the golden cage where everyth...
99.3K 3.2K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
24.9K 1K 32
A girl whose both parents are absent and mostly value her academic stuffs over her emotional validation and neglects their daughter's need for emotio...