You Are The Reason I Still Fi...

Od TheParasiteEveSyko

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and... Více

The Vibe
1. I'll Break you pretty face
2. Power move
3. one hell of a butler
4. fight me
5. I forgot to name this chapter
7. ground-and-pound
8. Awkward
9. you're wet
10. I like being fucked in the ass
11. taunting him
12. junk food
13. I'm so lonely
14. he needs to get off before he feels my-
15. idk what to nsme this chapter
16.
17.
18. Whoever you think you are with the drug is fake
19. hair pulling
20. park
21. eyes
22. i forgot to name a lot of these chapters
23. dont go
24. what if
25. panic! in the bathroom
26. highschool
27. Tattoos
28. a little bed wrestling
29. blood
30. awkward
31. kill the mood
32: how do I make you come- back.
33. proven wrong
34: End

6. the truth will piss you off

100 16 33
Od TheParasiteEveSyko

Oliver's pov

Nothing makes me sadder than my head. Josh can trigger it, anything can trigger it. He's not special, it's not because he said it. Its just because he's right. I'm feminine...

"D-don't do that," Kellins voice comes out shakey making me look at him. His eyes are locked on the rubberband on my wrist that I've been mindlessly pulling back and making it slap my skin.

"Why?" I ask with a bored tone. It's not hurting him. Kellin doesn't care about me. He stays quiet but drops his feet out of bed so they rest on the floor and he faces me.

"That's a form of selfharm... I know we don't get along but if you feel like-"

I get up and leave our room and shut the door normally as I leave. Selfharm is cutting and things that leave marks. A rubberband doesn't classify as selfharm. That's like saying when I dig my nails into my skin is self harm or when I bite the inside of my cheeks or my lip is selfharm. Its not...

And if it was so what? It doesn't matter. It doesn't effect anyone, not even me. Not in a negative way at least. This is just for fun...

I pull up my hood and shove my hands in my baggy pant pockets. All my clothes are 'too big' for me. The clothes protect me. They hide my body. A long sigh leaves my lips. Its later in the day but pretty far from night. I haven't checked the time in a long time but I'm sure it's near 5pm or so.

Its Monday so people are walking to or from classes now. I dont have any classes today, I'm supposed to have music but it's canceled because the teacher had to go to the hospital to remove the baby from her womb. Ew. Yeah a guy infected her and caused her to start growing a parasite-

"That's so mean," I mumble to myself at my thoughts. I don't really like babies, women, or people. As I walk I don't actually have a destination, I'm just going to walk around and then go back and hope Kellin is back to being rude to me.

I need people to hate me because if they dont I become irrelevant and they disappear from my life. Nobody can love me and I'll rather be hated than forgotten.

"I wonder if Remington is at the gym," I mumble to myself. I don't really plan on thinking outloud, it just happens. As I turn a corner around a building to save time something happens that makes me fall backwards. Someone was walking faster than me so their the one who brought me to the ground.

"S-sorry," I stutter putting my hand on their chest to push them up and away. I'm so glad it's a guy because I would be so awkward if I accidentally grab someone's boob. He gets up and into view and I feel nervous to see its josh. He looks... different. Tired?

"You need to watch whe-" he stops and rolls his eyes. "Okay actually I wanted to talk to you. But dont get flattered you are a coward," he say and I get up off the ground.  "How do you learn how to fight like that? I saw that you can actually fight," he says not looking at me.

"I taught myself with books and practice. Why do you care?" I say bitterly.

"I want to learn how to fight," he says and I laugh but theirs no happiness in my voice. Theres no light in my eye yet the sound imitates the sound of happiness or amusement.

"Yeah so you can beat me up? No thanks," I say and start walking but he follows.

"How do I get a membership to the gym? I want to learn," he says not giving up.

"Nobody there teaches fighting except Josh but he is coaching five other people so he wont help you," I say almost forgetting his name is also Josh.

"Thst guy I was talking to says your the best, can you just teach me something?" He says and it's strange to see him so desperate. I look at him annoyed.

"Why would I help you?" I snap at him. He's only ever hurt me, why would I help him.

"Money, that's why," he says pulling out several hundred dollar bills and holding it out. My eyes widen and I look at the money. We are both stopped and facing each other. Money....

He's s holding five hundred dollars towards me. Money....

I need money...

I swallow hard and look at him. "If I take this what are you expecting from me?" I ask nervously.

"For you to teach me daily, I'll pay you a hundred dollars a week after this," he says looking at the money that's still in his hand aimed at me. Fuck I dont want to do this but I need money. This is a joke right? He looks serious but...?

I know he's super rich, this money doesn't matter to him... slowly I take the money waiting for him to laugh or snatch it away. "I'm at that gym Monday through Friday except weekends and Wednesdays. I can't teach you on those days," I say.

"Okay, does that include today?" He asks.

"Sure, I'm going there in about a hour," I say stepping away from him half expecting him to take the money. He doesn't.  He doesn't smile or anything and I can sense he's mad at something. Me? Probably.  He storms away and I look at the money in my hands.

I shouldn't do what I do with money to this... I should save it. But we all know I won't. This will be gone by morning.

-

"Hey that guy is here and probably looking for you," Remington says as he walks into the bathroom. I turn away from him immediately and wipe my eyes quickly. "Wow, are you okay?" He asks now concerned.

Fuck.

"Yeah leave, I'll be out soon. Get him signed in under my name," I mumble shooing him away. He frowns but leaves.

I splash water on my face and breathe out trying to get my breathing to be even. I hope he doesn't think he hurt me. We were wrestling but he unknowingly touched me in the wrong place and it sent me into an anxiety attack.  I played it off well, he had no idea I was upset until just now.

Not a lot of people can take me down so I hardly get in positions like that. The only people who are close to my level of skill is Remington, Josh Dunn, and Ronnie. Ronnie doesn't go to this gym do I don't need to even think about him until we fight at fight club. We try to avoid each other...

I look at the mirror and notice I'm running out of tear drops. I wipe them away and stretch a little getting ready to train Josh. I didn't cry much, it was a minor anxiety attack.

I look in the mirror and fix everything that might hint that I had a little freakout.  Soon I'm walking out and finding Josh he's wearing sweatpants and a tshirt. That's fine but I don't wear sweatpants because it's easy for them to accidentally be pulled down.

He sees me and I see he still hates me. Why couldn't he get someone else to teach him? He's rich he could pay someone to train him.

"This better be worth it," he scoffs as he follows me to the sparring area that has  a mat floor. Theres two people fighting in the front so I go to the back, theres lots of space for us. Not a lot of people train here, especially this late.

"Mmm... get in your fighting stance," I say and he does what I say but looks annoyed. He needs to get over it, I'm his coach. I tap his heel with my foot and he adjusts it fixing his stance. "Okay close your elbows more," I say and he does it. I close my fist into a punch first and show him. "Like this, not this," I say tightening it like he does.

He relaxes his hand a little and I circle around him and notice he's leaning forwards too much. I go in front of him and push his chest a little and he straights a little. "Okay this is how how should be every time you get in this stance," I say.

I grab punch gloves and put them on and hold them up. "Punch my right hand," I say and he does better than I thought. Okay. "Left," I say and he does as I say.

"Okay now punch the one that I stick out and dodge it if I 'try' to hit you with it. Just jabs, if I go to hit you it will come like this," I then move my arm in a obvious way so he'll see it coming. "I'll instruct you just listen, watch, react," I say and he nods.

"Right, right, left," as I say each move he hits and I get light and jumpy on my feet and go side and side making him have to move to hit me. "You're heavy on your feet, do what I do," I say making him pissed off but he does the same very uncomfortably. We'll work on this all week before we move on. He needs to get smoother on his feet.

-

"I'm leaving want to fight once more before?" Remington says as he comes over. I stop making josh hit my gloves and look at Remington. I don't feel like having close body contact with him right now. I'm still a little freakout about his thigh rubbing against my crotch. Maybe if I realized it was about to happen I wouldn't have freaked out. It was just so surprising.

"Nah, I'm good," I say.

"Could we talk?" He asks and I know he wants to see if I'm okay.

"Tomorrow maybe, me and Josh need to practice this," I say turning to Josh. "Right," I start calling moves and he throws tight strong punches. He's a really good boxer when he's not mad. He cant kick or wrestle but his punches are strong and thrown good. "Dodge," I say and then he doesn't react and I hit him in the head. It's not hard or fast but he freezes up.

"Wow, I wasnt expecting that," he says more to himself.

Oh god.. "have you ever been hit before?" I say accusing him of never being punched. He reacted like that was a surprise.

"No, I do the hitting," he says smugly.

"You have to be hit, let's spare. I'm going to fight you but I won't fight hard," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"You want to get beat up? Fine by me," he says and I take off the punch gloves and get in a fighting stance. Usually I fight with my shirt off but not today..

He gets in the same position as before and tries to hit me but I block and dodge them. I front kick him in the chest sending him to the ground. He looks shocked. "Get up and fight. You can't delay or think about the pain," I say and he gets up and starts over.

I more or less let him hit my in the side and the I hit him on the temple but not full force. His eyes widen and he tackles me to the ground. He has no experience so I literally dodge all the punches as he sits on my waist. "If you dont know how to wrestle you shouldn't take it to the ground," I say and maneuver myself around him and get him into a rearnaked choke. He taps and I let go.

We get up and he's red in the face clearly mad at me for winning. "Punches hurt," he says like he didnt know. I laugh at him. He's punched me so many times in highschool, he doesn't even know the pain he caused me.

"Yeah fucker, they do. Get use to it," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"When are we done?" He asks.

"I stay and train until ten, you can stay or you can go home," I say and he looks at the time. We've been practice for 4 hours with no conversation other than me telling him what to do and him giving me attitude.

"I'm leaving, same time tomorrow?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say and he leaves.

He better not ruin my training. I look around and see Josh Dunn. "Want to practice kicks with me?" I ask and he stops punching the punching bag.

"Sure," he agrees and my night goes smoother than before. Josh gives me anxiety and I don't like it. It's fun to mess with him though, I need to find what really gets to him and use it to prove a point.

Oli doesn't seem to like being touched, I wonder why?? Actually I dont wonder bc I've planned out the whole story and know everything. What do you think about everything about Oli? Have any predictions?

Why is josh so desperate to learn how to fight?

He is so hot hhhh and sorry it's a ss but I'm too lazy to crop it.

Friday October 23, 2020

Words: 2258

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

111K 4.2K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...
4.4M 100K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
406K 9.9K 38
"Eli! Seriously this is ridiculous let me down!" I yell as I pound furiously on his back. "Not a chance. And don't ever wear something like that to a...
3.1K 338 31
Bryan Phillips didn't have an easy life. When his parents became addicted to drugs that meant doing what it took to survive. He never imagined becomi...