Burn It Down (Avenged Sevenfo...

By tippilanea7x

More

Burn It Down (Avenged Sevenfold)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 57

1.1K 34 0
By tippilanea7x

Amelia's POV 

I was trying to keep it together. As soon as Matt said Adrienne had been in an accident I took control. I sent him off to get changed and I ran out to Zack.

"Babe." He greeted me.

I leant over and hissed in his ear. "Adrienne's been in an accident, Matt's a mess."

"Okay." He said getting up. "Go to him, I'll speak to Brian."

I was taking Matt to the hospital so I grabbed my stuff and went back inside. Matt was standing there, in a pair of sweatpants. He was an absolute mess.

I had to pull over on the way to the hospital so he could be sick and that scared me, alot. How bad was it if it was making Matt sick?

I had to guide him in. I approached the front desk to ask and we were led through some doors.

A doctor approached me.

"Your here for Adrienne Gray?"

I nodded and he pulled me off to one side. I assumed Matt was with me, how wrong I was.

"Her condition is critical. Currently we're trying to stabilize her enough to get her into surgery."

Oh god.

"Is she okay?" I asked.

"No she really isn't, her outlook is very poor."

Suddenly there was a commotion up the hall. I looked up to see a nurse guiding Matt. He looked dazed and confused. Suddenly he fell to the floor.

"Shit."

I ran up to him. He was out cold.

They got him up and onto a bed, putting oxygen on him.

"He'll be okay in a minute." A nurse told me .

I sat in a chair next to the bed.

What a fucking mess this was.

"Babe?" I looked up to see Zack.

I hugged him hard.

"What the fuck?" He asked pointing at Matt.

I just shook my head and started crying.  

"How's Adrienne?"

I couldn't speak so I just buried my face in his chest until Matt started making retching noises. Jesus, he was a mess.

The nurses fussed over him, making him comfortable.

"We're taking her up to surgery." One of the doctor's informed me.

I nodded and said a silent prayer.

"I'll go tell the other's." Zack said walking off.

I looked at Matt, he looked terrible.

"Oh god she's dead." He groaned.

"They're taking her up to surgery, it's okay." I grabbed his hand.

"Jesus Christ Amelia, I told her I wanted Amber. That was the last thing I said to her."

"She knows it's not true Matt." I reassured him.

Though knowing what little self confidence Adrienne had, she probably believed it.

"Oh god what if she dies, what will I do?" He started crying.

I felt awkward comforting a hulk of a man, but I did the best I could.

I just hoped Adrienne was going to be okay because I was afraid of what would happen to Matt if she wasn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821 74 9
HiBoy is an app where people can rent boyfriends to go out on dates. Ronnie is a 30-year-old woman whose love life -or lack of it- seems to be import...
3.5K 118 15
Summer in Hawkins has ended but it brings the start of something new... Billy. Best to keep it a secret from your police officer Father and Best frie...
4.5M 135K 56
"People like him don't change. He is the god of mischief, after all." Bruce Banner has a niece; Eryn Banner. She works by his side at S.H.I.E.L.D. W...
12.8K 417 41
Valerie, an expert in fixing instruments and a professional drummer meets Ricky Olson and Vinny Mauro when fixing their instruments. But all is not w...