Chapter 43

Zack's POV

I went to our room, I needed to talk to Tori, I needed to do what was right for me and Amelia was right for me, I didn't have any doubt.

I let myself in and Tori was sitting there.

"I knew you were coming." She said. She was crying.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Zack, I know."

She knew? "You do?"

"I do. I see the way you look at her." She cried.

I looked at my feet, I was feeling pretty bad. "Yeah well."

"You use to look at me like that." She whispered. "You've always worn your heart on your sleeve Zack."

"I'm sorry." I really was.

"Don't be sorry, you can't help who you fall in love with."

"I tried not to Tori, I really did." It was true, I'd been trying for months and it always worked while we were touring, but as soon as we came home Amelia would be there.

"Zack I know you wouldn't do this on purpose." She told me.

I didn't do it on purpose, it was only over the last few months that I had started to notice Amelia, and it was only a few weeks ago that I'd done anything about it.

"What about the baby?" I asked, the reason I'd put off this break up.

"There is no baby, I got my period." She cried harder. "I got it a week ago but I didn't want to tell you because I knew I'd lose you."

"You did?" The thought of Tori being pregnant was what had made my decision so hard in the first place.

"Yes and I'm sorry for that Zack." She wiped her face. "Now go, I'll stay here tonight then leave in the morning."

"You don't have to leave." I told her.

"Yes I do, now please go, I'm sure Amelia is waiting for you."

I hoped Amelia was waiting for me.

I hugged Tori briefly. "I'm sorry, I really am."

"Honestly Zack at least your leaving me for someone I like, someone who I know will treat you well."

I smiled at her one last time then turned and left.

Amelia. I hoped she was waiting for me.

I walked to her room, I tried not to run to be honest, and I knocked on her door. Adrienne answered.

"Zack." She said, she didn't seem surprised. "I'll go to bed then."

I waited until she'd left the room and looked at Amelia, she'd been crying.

I went to her and pulled her into my arms, kissing her. "I'm all yours, if you'll have me."

"Yes I'll have you." She cried.

"Good."

Things just felt right when I was with Amelia, like they were meant to be.

I looked at her, she was right, everything about her was right.

"I love you."