Fate (Being edited//Don't rea...

Oleh CattStarr

A female oc is hit with a pokeball up side the head during class and falls and hits her head on a desk, killi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter one: Awakening in a new world
Chapter 2: Study, Train and Learn
Chapter 3: It Starts
Chapter 4: Route 1
Chapter 5: Camp and Dinner
Chapter 6: History and Training the Basics
Chapter 7: Time Skip, Naughty Snake and Filler Information
Chapter 8: Special Care, Legendary
Chapter 10: Filler, Kia's Health
Chapter 11: Infested Forest
Chapter 12: Mt. Moon
Chapter 13: Mt.Moon part 2

Chapter 9: Meeting Misty, Viridian City

71 2 0
Oleh CattStarr

"Come and get it guys!"

Placing the bowls of Pokefood down, I smiled as my team rushed from where they were mock battling and playing a somewhat aggressive game of tag.

I ate a late lunch today, sharing with my new friend.

Yep, I had met Misty Waterflower.

It was a lot different from the meeting in the anime too.

I was on my way to the river to fish when I saw her in the distance, a flash of bright white light, and a giant Gyarados suddenly towered over her form.

Unlike the Misty from the show, this one showed no fear, and appeared almost used to that particular Pokemon appearing so fast and randomly.
It made sense, she did fish a lot, being a Water Specialist and all.

Her Starmie used a beautiful strategy of a powerful Psychic to lift the creature from the water and throw it onto land, then an Ice Beam built up and released  with a combined Thunderbolt, and it was all followed by a Rapid Spin right into the Water-Dragon's eye.

It roared in pain, and blindly used Flail, body jerkily slamming into the ground around it, and the Starmie used another Thunderbolt, thick star and shuriken shaped shards of glass, filled with Normal type energy followed behind it.
Gotta love Swift.

The wild Gyarados fainted, and Misty approached it and had her Pokemon kill it, a rapid spin with thick Normal-Type energy forming into blades, a killing move, not the normal battle approved attack.
The Pokémon slit a thick line from the giant creature's neck, down its belly and tail.

I just stood there gaping, eyes as big as saucers as glee filled me.
"Holy shit! Your Starmie is awesome!"

This chick knew how to really train her Pokemon.

I immediately ran to her, offering to help her take care of the corpse and collect the meat, scales and internal organs to sell or use. It would take hours upon hours otherwise.

She freaked out for a moment though as I finished offering to help her, and I for a moment I thought she would yell at me.
Nope, it was her bike.
The Gyarados had destroyed it by its tail slamming into it when it Flailed.

A few minutes later with me trying to cheer her up, I helped her forcefully fold the bike (yep, thats a thing here,) and she shoved it into her backpack, a last generation Tech bag. Then we took apart the carcass, and buried the remains about a mile away from camp.
We didn't want visitor Pokémon looking to eat us or steal our stuff.
It happened all the time.

She gave me some of the meat, keeping the valuable organs to herself to sell, which was fine with me, and she absolutely gushed in awe over my Tech Zero bag when I stuffed the meat in the freezer section, showing me her older model.
I knew immediately what I was getting her for her birthday or Christmas this year if we traveled together.
I would definitely have the money for it once I submitted my report.

We released our Pokémon after I set up my sleeping bag, and they played together as I took out some lunch, using some of the rice for today's lunch mixed with today's dinner to make rice balls so we had enough food for us both.
Cooked Gyarados meat was stuffed inside with mayo and wild onion. It tasted similar to chicken unlike it's pre-evolved form that tasted closer to salmon. They both had that buttery-melt in you mouth texture when cooked right though.
Damian once compared Gyarados meat to tasting very much like Feraligatr. I guess they both taste like chicken?

Misty grilled some leeks she had brought with her along with some of my carrots and bell pepper pieces.
I hated raw bell pepper, but cooked? It smelled and tasted like pizza to me for some reason.
She herself disliked all peppers, but she knew how to cook them because her older sister loved them in almost everything.

Suki and Orochimaru in particular instantly liked the redhead, and her Starmie made a lifelong friend of Laxus, who was talking to her about how she was taught her Thunderbolt, and was even telling her about meditation and how it helps all Pokémon use their energy better.

Her Staryu had a quiet humor, and got along more with the snake. They played a weird game of whack-the-snake, with Orochi using dig and making small tunnels, and Staryu blasting a weak Watergun at him when he popped up, teasing her with his tail.
I took pictures along with Misty, and we laughed, sharing how we caught them. (I would get them printed then delete them later from my Pokédex, I wasn't technically supposed to be using mine this way...)

"Staryu was the offspring of my Starmie here and a female Tentacruel that my friend Marina has.
I got Starmie when I was nine. We were at a private beach my Grandparents owned, and I was walking along the sand picking up seashells, when this little Starmie pops up from the water and starts watching me. I had never seen her evolved form in person before that day either, and was so excited she let me get near her.
She was super curious about me, and when I came back later that night she left the water and started following me too. We played together for hours, and when my older sisters came to get me for the night they started picking on me in front of her, and she got so angry on my behalf!
She shot them in the face with a weak Watergun, and they ran off crying!
Dad actually is the one that caught her. She wouldn't leave my side, and wanted to protect me from my siblings. She's the best!"

The last Pokémon Misty had was a Goldeen, and it completely ignored us, going off to swim in the river near us. Apparently it was recently caught, and it didn't like other humans. It liked her though, because she saved it from being killed for no real reason by another trainer. (They weren't planning to eat her, or sell her for money either. Just killing because they were bored and it was something to do.)
People were assholes, really.

She also had a Wingull, one she caught a year ago when she was at the beach, which is where she was vacationing with her sisters.

I also told her about my journey so far, leaving out Ho-Oh.
The girl and I instantly clicked, and the beginning of a strong friendship was born.

We ate dinner together a few hours later, then I decided to camp with her for the night, and head to Viridian City with her tomorrow.
________________________________

Now, with my pole in hand, I headed for the shore, eyeing the girl with brilliant ginger hair near me. Her own pole was already cast, and she was standing with her feet firmly planted, relaxed but wary.
Her Starmie was on her left side, prepared to defend its mistress from whatever creature came up next.

Finally I was gonna catch me a couple Water types, and what better time to do it than when you're camping next to a river with a Water type Gym Leader?
(She does not know I know, but by the level of training and care her team has, it's kinda obvious she is.)

We shared training tips, fashion tips, and now she gave me a few fishing tips.

"—and move it around like this, see? The smarter of any species will be more interested in the pattern the bait is making. I recommend you use the smaller pieces of meat from a hunting trip too!  Oh, I just can't believe I've met someone my age who actually hunts! Most kids don't go on hunting trips and learn about the benefits until they've been training for a year at least!"

I explained that I was close to Professor Oak's family and she immediately understood how I knew so much.
She was surprised to hear I was a fully licensed Field Researcher as well.
I was surprised to hear that she had a Water type specialization Medical License, and was legally allowed to heal any Water-type Pokemon from a trainer's team, and even request payment if she wanted to.

Because of her fishing tips, I almost immediately caught a nice sized Poliwag. Most were too small for training, being too young. Others that grew up and weren't a meal to some Pokémon, were smart enough to hide from predators. It was the first one I had seen that was old enough and big enough to train right away, minus the diseased/old looking one from before.

Poliwag, the Tadpole Pokemon.
Poliwag has a very thin skin, it is possible to see the Pokemon's spiral innards right through the skin.
Despite its thinness however, the skin is also very flexible. Even sharp fangs bounces right off of it.
It's still not very good at walking. Its trainers should train this Pokémon to walk everyday.

This Poliwag is female and is approximately one year old.
It has the ability Water Absorb.

It has the moves: Tackle, Watergun, Hypnosis, Tail-Whip, and Water Sport.

I also caught a Magikarp and sent it to the Professor's lab, because I had a full team of Pokémon at this point.

Magikarp, the Fish Pokémon .
These fish Pokémon have much weaker fins and scales compared to their ancestors. Still, Trainers learning to care for their first Magikarp should always wear gloves when handling them.
Although weak and helpless in power and speed, this Pokémon is incredibly fertile.
They exist in such multitudes you'll soon grow tired of seeing them.
In the distant past they were fairly strong, but they have gradually become weaker over time. They are very hardy Pokémon, able to survive in any body of water, no matter how polluted it is!
Be wary of angering schools of these fish Pokémon, when surrounded by hundreds or thousands, these Pokémon are capable of great destruction.

This Magikarp is male, and is approximately eight months old.
It has the ability Swift Swim

It has the moves: Splash

Something the people of this region specifically weren't aware of yet, but I knew already because of foreknowledge—
Magikarp could learn not just Tackle, but also.... Flail, Bounce —and Hydro-Pump!

If a machine could teach it, then it was possible for it to learn from intense training—the only exception being if that Pokémon did not naturally access that energy type.
Like a Meowth who had never used or had an Electric energy source, had to use a TM to learn Thunderbolt. Most Psychic type moves had to be taught by TM as well, but other than that.....most of the TMs were just a fast way to teach your team.
It was better to learn the moves they could naturally instead, that slight increase in power and strength could help them get an edge in battle one day.

Anyway, I was thankful for the knowledge that a Magikarp could learn Hydro Pump in particular. It would probably need some intense training to use though, but it would be worth it to see the looks of surprise on an opponent's face!

Thank you, Pokémon Sword and Shield!
I still don't like your giant Pokémon though, and I'm glad they don't exist in this world! (That I know of anyway. Hopefully not...Please, no?)

On another note, while Mega Evolution existed, people haven't yet found what those little rocks could do yet. I only knew it was possible because there was a few people selling them online because they looked pretty.
The corresponding Mega Stones that were for specific Pokemon could be found as well, miners around the world digging them up for profit, but most people have been selling them to scientists to be studied. That tells me Mega-Evolution is a thing here, just not yet discovered.

Oh~ I planned to buy what I needed in the next few years. I just hope that I can find the matching stones for them!

Z-moves were not a thing yet. According to Ms. Orali (the Alolan transfer that Professor Oak hired.) but when she left Alola she knew people in the scientific community they were close to discovering a breakthrough though.

Back to my new fishie.~

I wouldn't be able to train him until I had access to a special tank that folded up when not in use.

All fish Pokémon couldn't battle on land, but their evolutionary forms could depending on their species.
Gyarados and Milotic for example didn't need to be in water to breathe.

The other two fish I caught were not Pokemon, and we saved them for our Pokemon's dinner.

Misty herself caught her own female Poliwag, which she was going to throw back in when she hooked it.
She already had a Poliwhirl back home, along with a few other Pokémon she caught over the years.
I told her to catch it and evolve it into Politoed instead when I realized she wasn't aware of the newer evolution from Johto.

She had never heard of that Pokémon before, and I looked it up online to show her a picture.

She fell in love with the sight of the cute green frog and immediately had her Staryu knock the Poliwag out and threw a ball at it.
She then questioned me if I knew about a bunch of other water types around the world.
After all, many Pokémon haven't been discovered in every region yet, or there wasn't a lot of information on them in general. Kanto mainly only had knowledge on original Kanto Pokémon too, any others it had from other regions was scarce at best.

The more common Pokémon over in our region weren't generally taught about to the general population in other regions too, and even here, some people had no idea what a Pikachu, or a Diglett was, or what they looked like because the knowledge wasn't universal unless there was a study done on them posted online in the science community, or fanclub sites.
I thought of it in comparison to how from my last world I had no idea what animals or insects lived in Australia, a different country from where I was born.
I wasn't even knowledgeable on the species from states I hadn't visited or lived in. (From U.S.A.—well, what was left of it anyway.)

I might have heard about an animal, but most times I hadn't known what they looked like, or how to look for them.

That's exactly like how it was over here, except the Internet and the public devices with access to it were still being worked on.
I had mine because of my Pokédex and X-transceiver.

Only the people on the richer side had access to an X-transceiver, and cell phones and computers for pretty much games and work only, were for the middle and high class both, the Internet access being mostly for this region only, and only in the past ten or so years have the common people started making video calls with people from another region.
It cost money to visit another region, passports and boat and plane tickets weren't cheap, and flying with a Pokemon or using surf wasn't realistic, it took days on a plane, a week at least for a boat.
Using a Pokémon would tire them out and they would need to stop for breaks.
Stopping in midair over a large body of water was dangerous, the same for using surf.

Our world's communication technology was developing pretty fast, and I knew by the time I hit twenty there should be holograms for conversation, like in the series.

Well, at least I hoped so. It was assuming this world really did loosely follow Ash's original journey.

________________________________

"Hey Ash, look over there! We made it in less than a day!" Misty turned to me, squinting slightly in suspicion. Her excited face fell as she looked me over carefully.
"You really set a harsh pace there for a while. Am...am I that bad of a traveling companion?"

Immediately I held my hands up in defense.
"No! It's just— I've been out here in the wilderness for a while is all! I want to get my Pokemon checked over and...that Spearow I told you about? She's really hurt, so I need to see if she can be healed as soon as possible."

Gaze softening in understanding, the redhead nodded. Turning she sprinted down the hill,  calling out behind her. "I'll race you to the Pokemon Center! You'll see it immediately, it's that giant red and white building over there!"

With Sapphire and Eruka (my Poliwag) running beside me, I ran after the ginger haired girl.

________________________________

Running through the small city, I returned Eruka, feeling a little concerned with how hard she was wheezing.
I had her out and walking with us so she could strengthen her legs some.

Like Dexter the Pokédex said, trainers should have their Poliwags walk every day.

Maybe I should have returned her and let her walk more later?

Well, running will do the job so...

Running past a building with a woman in an officer's uniform, I paused long enough to look at the WANTED posters hanging on a billboard next to ads for stores, Now-Hiring posters, and a couple posters that advertised the League.
I eyed an interesting ad that spoke about a complete set of evolution stones and interesting looking gems for collectors.
A Venasaurite, Manectite and a Alakazite were in the case of gems for sale.
Not that anyone knew what they were.....I could also be wrong about them too.

As for the poster that caught my attention originally, it showed, like in the series, a partial snapshot of a man and a woman in black outfits, a sharply stitched blood red R on the chest being visible.

I could vaguely make out dark magenta colored hair in a high ponytail on the woman, and a tiny glimpse of long dark blue hair in a low hanging ponytail on the man.

Studying the posters, I took a picture with my X-Transceiver.

I was always a fan of their costumes in the show, maybe I could get them to sign it? I hope they aren't truly evil though....that, that would be very bad for me.

Criminals from Team Rocket Rebels have been known to kill trainers and random people after holding them up and stealing their Pokemon and items.

Maybe I would get lucky, and they would be brainless morons?

A girl could hope.

I sped off to the red and white building I could see a couple blocks away, noting to check out a Pokemon Grooming shop I passed when I had a chance.
And the cafe next to it. That place smelled delicious even from the sidewalk.

________________________________

Meeting Misty at the counter, I was pleasantly surprised to see that the woman at the counter was not a carbon copy of the Nurse Joy from the series.

Instead of the expected pink hair, it was instead a rich chocolate brown, honey blonde highlights cutting through it.
Her eyes were also hazel from what I could see, as she wore thick square-shaped glasses.

She wore a pair of dark green scrubs, and looked visibly tired, as if she had been up all night, or was working a double shift.

With the bags under her eyes, it was possible.

Looking over to us, she rolled over in her chair, getting her fingers ready to type.
"Hello. How can I assist you two today?"

I looked at Misty unsure for a moment, and she began.

"We'd like to share a free room, and we both have Pokemon that needs to be checked up. Ash has a very hurt Spearow she caught that needs immediate medical attention and possible surgery. Here's my I.D."

Pulling out a thick laminated card from her bag, she handed it over to the woman who began typing out her information.

"This Pokédex is my I.D., and here are my Pokemon." Handing Dexter over along with seven Pokeballs, each with Identifying stickers on them, I watched as the woman put them on a separate tray.

"Alright you two. I'll let Nurse Vasquez and Nurse Joy know. Ms. Ketchum, you may need to stay for over a week depending on the severity of your Pokémon's wounds. Here are your I.D.s.
Is it your first time in a Pokemon Center?"

I nodded.
Misty shook her head. "I stopped here around three days ago."

"Alright. Then as a newcomer I am obliged to give you the basic rundown of every Center.
The free rooms are for League Licensed Trainers, Researchers, Breeders, and for here only—Star Scientific Students, or Triple S students, of the Viridian City University.
Your room keys are right here by the way."

"Please use that hallway over there to access the trainer rooms.
We do not provide food for humans here, other than the vending machines in the hall and over there in the waiting area.
If you want to use the ATM for any reason, please do so between six a.m. and eleven p.m.
Please be courteous of other people and their Pokemon, no loud noises, starting fights, and leave the rivalries you make at the door.
Please know that if you are causing a ruckus then we will issue a warning. If it continues a second time you will have to pay for room and board. If it occurs a third time you will be ejected, with force if necessary.
If you need to pay for Pokemon medicines or you need to sell anything on this list of items, then go upstairs and enter the room at the very end of the hall. A receptionist there will see to you.
If you need to use the phones to call someone, then please use the ones in the blue booths. The red ones are for staff members only.
Oh! To get your Pokemon vaccinated is mandatory as well, so please be aware that if you enter with new Pokemon you may be forced to leave without it if you refuse without good reason.
Religion and 'Because it isn't natural,' isn't one of them. Any Questions?"
I shook my head.

"I believe thats it then. Here is a packet with the basic guidelines I just told you, and it even has emergency first aid tips for humans and Pokémon when in a crisis. Here you are."

A packet with a brightly colored team of Pokemon and a small group of trainers all wearing t-shirts with 'Master of Health' written on them were all posing for the camera.
Stuffing it into my bag, I gave a slight bow to the woman in thanks.
She sighed and looked up from a sip of her drink.
"Did you need anything else?" A slight edge was definitely heard in her voice.

'She's seems cranky. Maybe they're short-staffed? That's not good if it's true. If Team Rocket does attack then they might just lose a large amount of  people's pokemon.
After all, not everyone has a license that is for League tournaments. They pay cash and get hotels instead.'

"No thank you!"

Turning, Misty and I headed for our room to check it out.
It was like a hotel room, double beds, a small bathroom with a bathtub, and a gigantic litter-box for Pokémon in one corner of the room.
There were two separate fridges too, one for fresh Pokemon food and the other for human use. A sign that explained how much a Pokémon had to weigh and how tall it had to be to be allowed out of its ball while inside was posted on the wall above the litterbox.

"Hey Misty, want to shop with me? I need groceries, and basic stuff. You down?"
Cringing at the weird phrase, she agreed.

"Sure! I could use a few things myself. You said Politoed needs a King's Rock, right?"

"Yep!"

As we were leaving a cry came from the closed door to Nurse Joy's workroom, and the door opened, a yellow blur dashing out straight to me.

"(Ash you jerk! I wanna go with you! I'm fine, see?)"
He did a small dance, his pleading cries causing Misty to 'awwweee!' and a voice behind the dancing form to chuckle.

Looking up, my eyes widened.
This woman looked exactly like the cartoon, just without -you know, being a cartoon!

She was also kinda hot. I could see why the Brock from the series hit on her and her sisters/cousins if they all looked like that!

Looking down at my B-cups, I pouted slightly.
'God of this universe, I kindly ask you in the name of all that is holy and amazing: Please give me another cup at least! I'm not asking for Joy's D—,'
Another glance at the orbs.
'E-size. I just want a small upgrade. How am I to compete with that eventually?'

"Your Pikachu is all fine to leave with you, as is your Eevee. You'll be able to pick up your team barring Spearow, in an hour or so. If you leave your phone number with our receptionist she will call you when it's time for you to pick them up."
I took Sapphire and Laxus's Pokeball, releasing my vulpine Pokemon and picking her up. I smiled widely at the fox who nuzzled my nose, then clipped their Pokeballs into their places on my belt. The woman smiled and waved as she left when I called out to her in thanks.
"Come on Laxus!"

"( Make way for the sexiest Pikachu on the planet! You! Foxy lady, make room for me on my human transport machine!)"

Sapphire growled playfully at Laxus, then pushed herself from my arms and hopped to the floor, tail swaying with a exaggerated flair.

I could somewhat make out her saying something along the lines of 'You don't know what sexy is, rodent!'

Her barks and growls were similar to Ruby's, mom's Ninetales, so it wasn't as hard to understand her.
Orochimaru was the hardest for me to understand from them all so far, and it was mainly because I read a lot of their intent on their faces.
My snake brother just didn't have the facial muscles to do much other than glare and look bored.

Laxus leered playfully at her, blowing a raspberry at the huffing fox as he climbed to his spot on my shoulder.

"So I'm a transport machine, huh?" I rubbed his ears as we walked, stopping by the door when Misty was called over to receive her Pokemon back. They were all healthy, bar the Poliwag which only needed it's vaccines and some medicine for a parasite.

"And who told you you were sexy? Sapphire's got a point—"

A voice interrupted.
"What did she say?"
Misty asked, moving closer from her spot by the door.

I explained as we walked out together, and Misty's laugh had my grin widening.

"You know, Laxus does seem to be around, or even a little past the age a normal wild Pikachu would have started looking for a mate."
She pet the rodent on the head a few times, earning a 'Cha!' Sound that translates to 'Hell yeah!'

I gave a low hum at the thought. She was right, my buddy's species usually mated in their second year, Laxus was at least five years old by now—which was still very young, as Pokémon in general could live for hundreds of years if they didn't die in battle. They didn't really have morals about sex and mating like humans, they were more animalistic when it comes to that.

Follow your instincts and all that.

"Laxus, uh....when you're ready to be bred you just let me know buddy, we can start looking for another Pikachu, or a Pokemon from your egg group in general. Sapphire and Suki are options too if you can woo them—" ( Sapphire tripped over her feet and stopped walking completely, her head snapping up to look at me. She looked horrified at herself being an option, eyes blown wide and jaw dropped, her tail and fur puffed out, and entire body trembling in horror. I had the urge to take a picture and quickly did so. Precious!) "—but I would prefer you let me know if you want to chase them. It could cause issues in the future if one of them is pregnant without me knowing and I send them to battle, or if you start infighting because of hormones."

The fox by my feet faked vomiting then, a passing trainer looking concerned for a moment before she snuffled at him and waved her tail in a 'move along' gesture, turning her head haughtily.

Laxus looked wide eyed at me, then down to the Eevee walking with us, before his cheeks sparked and he zapped me lightly.
"Ow! Hahaha! You brat!"

"(Don't say weird things! I don't want a female yet! I-I'm ok with just looking for now!)"

He grumbled, crossing his arms. Misty and I laughed at his shocked and pouting face.

He turned contemplative as Misty and I walked, passing by the a small park where a couple trainers and pet owners  were playing with their Pokémon.
He spoke up when we passed a trainer with a particular pink pokemon that was cheering on a Meowth and Geodude wrestling.

"(If you happen to find a Clefairy that isn't weirdly cheerful, then you can ask me again. If I mate with any species first, it'll be that type! My mom was one too, you know.)"

I did know, we talked about it before on one of those nights over the years where the conversations got deep.
Clefairy, huh? How cute.

"I'll look for a female to join us in Mt. Moon then. They're really motherly too, all Fairy types seem to stick to raising their children for years at a time instead of a few months. They have pretty intense emotions."

"(I know.)"

I mouthed 'Clefairy' to Misty when she curiously looked over at us. I formed a heart with my hands and she smirked knowingly at Laxus.

Coming up to the Pokémart at the end of the block, we stopped there first.

________________________________

Two hours later I received the call saying they were ready for me to pick up my Pokémon. It came with a message saying I needed to sign the paperwork for Spearow to get scar reduction surgery.

Misty headed to our room after our shopping trip, planning to shower and spend some time with her Pokemon at the Training Center a block from here. (Located conveniently between the Park and Pokemart.)
I was planning to join her later so I could meet Magikarp and start his training.
I wanted to officially meet him first before I named him as well.

First things first though, the Pokemon Grooming shop!

There I bought the needed grooming kits, then we headed for the food and treat section.
I let them pick out a few toys as well, a thick special rope for tug of war, a mini trampoline that folded up and fit into the newest bag available, (I love Tech Zero!) a few plushies, and a foldable perch with branches I could add to it.
It was for long-term training trips.

I even bought Spearow a stuffed Fearow for her to sleep with, and Magikarp a toy fish that would swim with him when put in water.

I let my team have a sample of whatever smelled good to them in their typing section, buying the kind of food that they preferred.

For the treats, the only ones who had seen so many different types before was Laxus, with Sapphire knowing what only some of them were.

Berry blocks, Poffins, cookies, creme candies shaped like mini Pokémon, fruity pastes (Bug types) and a variety of liquid treats (Butterfly Pokemon and bird Pokémon) and a selection of stuffed pig, cow, and Taurus bones that were filled with a special filling. There was also catnip and toys you could fill with it.

There was a wide selection of dental treats, vitamin filled treats, and treats for breeders to use that had pheromone enhancing qualities to them. Those last ones were of course locked behind a thick casing, a clerk would be needed to open it.

After they chose theirs, I picked some poffins and berry blocks out that the clerk recommended me for Spearow and Magikarp in particular.

Next we stopped at a a small shop that had odd knick-knacks and antique looking things.

They also happened to be a specific shop I had seen advertised on the billboard this morning, the ad showing Evolution stones and gemstones for collectors.

I totally ripped the man off.

He sold me the gemstone case for fifty Pokedollars. It carried three different Mega Stones.
They were worth at the very least ten thousand a piece.
'He'll regret this sale in the next few years mwahahaha-ha!'

I also bought a set of evolution stones, (Thunder, Water, Fire, Sun, Moon, Leaf) along with two Kings Rock, and three Metal Coats.
Dawn, Dusk, Shiny and Ice stones all haven't been discovered by the public yet, the Pokemon evolutions not identified or discovered.

Pokemon like Steelix, Scizor, Rhyperior, Kingdra, Porygon (any form) all haven't been discovered. (Kingdra could be discovered by using the King's Rock any day this year though. I know it'll happen soon because I'm pretty sure the OG Ash came across one sometime in his first year on his journey.
(I might be wrong though. My memory isn't perfect, ya know.)

Porygon was probably in the process of being created, if not it was finished but a complete secret for now. I remember seeing the banned episode with that Pokémon in it—it definitely happened in the first year!

Electivire and Magmortar haven't been discovered either. (A quick search online was what showed me-I'm not talking out of my ass, I swear!)
The device used to evolve those specific Pokemon haven't been created yet.

In the series I remember reading about a woman online, who was an assistant to one of the Professors. She was the one to create the devices and distribute them world-wide.
She hasn't done it yet, so I'm sure she had to be working on the devices by now.

I gave the man behind the counter my number and told him if he found anymore pretty stones similar to the ones he sold me, (Mega Stones) he could call me, and depending on what it is I would buy them.

I stopped at the cafe I had passed the first time through this part of the city and picked up dinner for Misty and I after calling her and seeing what she would want to eat. I bought us some salads with a serving of cheesy bacon veggie noodles and some baked sweet potato fries on the side.

________________________________

I began Magikarp's training after introducing myself to him and explaining the situation.

He agreed to train, and was even super excited when I told him I could teach him more than two moves. I told him he could take his time with evolving, and he could even stay a Magikarp forever if he wanted to. I would still love him and treat him the same.

I had him start his training by timing his swimming speed, and having him swim faster and harder, then I had him practice launching himself out of the water at three different target boards for his first time.
He was exhausted after just that, and his form was a little obese for his species. I would need to help the little guy every day to get the extra fat off and over time he would be able to do more.
He was an adorable little chubster fish though.

Our first day went pretty well, he had even learned the basics of Tackle.
I taught him meditation as well, telling him specifically to focus on manipulating Normal, Flying, and Water type energy, and the tiny little bit of Dragon type energy that wasn't usable to him in his form.

It would give him practice though for when he evolved.

As for his name, I decided on Jinbei, a character from One Piece that reminded me of my fishie. He didn't really care what I named him, but he was interested in the strength of the character he was now named after.
He, like the others, liked to listen to the stories I told him about the anime worlds and movies I had watched in my last life.

The only one who knew about me living once before though was Laxus.

________________________________________________________________
Chapter ended!

The leveling is not accurate as moves and evolution are not determined by level in this fanfiction. Its just an estimate for how strong or how well trained a Pokemon is. It takes a lot of training for me to raise their level by one, and it depends on the age, strength, how well they perform each move in their move-pool, and how well they listen to orders and carry out strategies. Please also note that some moves cannot be learned unless a TM or TR are used, but most TM/TR moves can be learned through hard training, and are slightly stronger or more powerful when learned naturally.

The first number for approx. lvl. Is the level at the beginning of the chapter, the last is the level at the end.
It does not correspond to the games, and is mainly to help me out.

ASH'S POKEMON TEAM

Laxus (Pikachu) approx. lvl. 22-24

Suki (Rattata) approx. lvl. 12-15

Gunter (Pidgey) approx. lvl. 12-14

Orochimaru (Ekans) approx. lvl. 14-16

Sapphire (Eevee) approx. lvl. 5-8

Spearow—Incapacitated. Approx lvl. Unknown
(Pet slot filled)

Eruka (Poliwag) approx. lvl. 4-7

In PC/lab (switched out with a teammate to train)

Jinbei (Magikarp) approx. lvl. 1-5

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

49.4K 1.3K 54
The Sinnoh region holds many tales about the great and beautiful Cynthia, the reigning Champion. She was renowned for being a Dragon Master, and her...
181K 2.1K 14
Ash Ketchum is betrayed by those who he once considered friends. His mother disowns him saying he brought shame to her name. Pikachu was killed by Tr...
620K 14K 97
Ash returns home after his time in the Alola region to find none other than Serena waiting for him. Serena tells Ash about the Torrent Region, a regi...
224K 2K 23
Ash Ketchum have traveled 6 region and participated in many league but never able to win.after the close loss in kalos league Ash have been unusually...