You Are The Reason I Still Fi...

By TheParasiteEveSyko

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and... More

The Vibe
1. I'll Break you pretty face
2. Power move
3. one hell of a butler
4. fight me
6. the truth will piss you off
7. ground-and-pound
8. Awkward
9. you're wet
10. I like being fucked in the ass
11. taunting him
12. junk food
13. I'm so lonely
14. he needs to get off before he feels my-
15. idk what to nsme this chapter
16.
17.
18. Whoever you think you are with the drug is fake
19. hair pulling
20. park
21. eyes
22. i forgot to name a lot of these chapters
23. dont go
24. what if
25. panic! in the bathroom
26. highschool
27. Tattoos
28. a little bed wrestling
29. blood
30. awkward
31. kill the mood
32: how do I make you come- back.
33. proven wrong
34: End

5. I forgot to name this chapter

96 17 48
By TheParasiteEveSyko

Okay so this isn't 2020, its probably around 2005 or something because they dont all have phones and fighting is illegal in a lot of places. Nowadays fighting is known and theres no underground fighting because it's easy to get into legal matches. If you've seen Fight Club you have a better understanding of undergraduate cage fighting and whatnot its illegal and pretty dirty. Not like ufc or anything like what we have nowadays.

Ccoommeenntttt

Vvoottee

Oliver's pov

As I look into his eyes my breathing is heavy. We've been at this for hours and my body is starting to give up on be but in not alone is this feeling. His movements are getting sloppy and his breath is also heavy.

Sweat rolls down my back and his eyes flicker down my body. His sweat drips off of him and onto me. Right now Remington's got me pinned to the ground. Remington is one of the only people that can actually get this far with me.

My legs are wrapped around his torso and my feet are hooked together to keep some control of him. I maneuver my left hand to the left side of his head. Unhooking my feet, I drive Remington's head to my left side. At the same time, I hook my right hand around the inside of his left leg.

Continuing this I drive my right leg into his left side and use a right hook to his jaw making his stumble back and I'm able to scoot back and sit up. I hold him back as I get up in a fighting stance and breath out. Hes up in a second and I swear this is repeating itself. We throw punches, one of us gets the other down and we wrestle for a while and the we get up and repeat.

Remington is probably the second best here. I'm of course, am better than him but he sure doesn't go down easily.

With my shoulders facing my opponent, I keep my lead foot pointing forward and my rear foot angled to my right. My hands are up to protect my face, my elbows are tucked to my sides to protect my ribs, and my knees are slightly bent.

I need to knock him out or we wont ever stop this match. I hear the bell of the door and pray it's not josh. It should be nearing 8 soon. I can't look away or Remington will knock me down. He's a very aggressive fighter and if I'm not giving it my all he'll take me down in a blink of an eye.

We both are waiting for the other one to make a move because we both need a moment to catch our breath and strength back. He suddenly is throwing a spinning heel kick to my face. I gracefully dodge it and kick his standing leg making him fall to the ground. I take a step back letting him get up. As soon as he's up I kick his leg again making him weaker but not fall.

He punches me in the side but I block it a little so most of the impact goes to my arm. While he's so close I throw some punches hitting him each time and then he stumbles back. It's now or never. I do a round house kick and manage to hit him in the head making him fall to the ground unconscious.

Theres a cheer of the people watching but I dont pay attention to them. People really respect me here. I'm a really good fighter.

Hes only unconscious for under five seconds before I help him up. "Fuck, one day I'll beat you," he says and we hugs for only a second.

"You're good, you just need to avoid getting hit so many times," I tell him the truth. If he didn't get hit so many times he wouldn't have staggered and I wouldn't have been able to get that kick in. He could have won.

Remington goes to his coach and I look around to see if Josh has showed up yet.

He is in fact here and staring right at me. I almost laugh when I see his face. He looks so shocked and confused. He must have seen me knock out my friend. The feeling of pride rushes through me and I dont regret inviting him over to get his ass handed to him.

Last night I slept good and I'm feeling ready. He only knows me as the shy defensiveness kid, I wanted him to think that in a way. I'm not sure why but I'm a different person outside this gym or in a different fighting place. Here I know I'm the best. In school I'm just the antisocial loser.

I head to my locker knowing Josh will follow. By the time I'm at my gym locker hes by my side looking at me like I have a monkey on my shoulder. "Hold on I need to sit down," I say grabbing my towel out of my locker and drying off my face and body from all the sweat and blood. My lip got reopened so a lot of it's my blood but I cut Remington's eyebrow with a punch in the beginning so he bleed all over me too.

"Wh- huh? What is this? A trick?" Josh's voice is an octave higher than normal making me smirk and look at him.

"What? Are you chicken? You dont want to fight anymore?" I ask and he scoffs.

"I'll beat you," he snaps back.

"Okay, give me ten minutes. I'll be back," I say grabbing a pack of cancer sticks and walking out of the clean gym. I sit on the metal bench not caring that it's pretty cool out here and I only have shorts on.

I put a cigarette to my lips and light it. This is going to be so funny. He probably regrets it now, if not he will in a few minutes. Right now I bet my friends are telling him all about how I'm the best fighter here.

I come here every day and train except weekends and Wednesday when I fight in the underground matches. After my cigarette I go back inside and find josh talking to Remington. My heart clenches a little as I see my best friend talking to my bully. Remington doesn't know but I find it irritating.

I walk over and Remington sees me and smiles. "Are you really going to fight him?" Remington asks pointing at josh. Josh is quite and doesn't look happy in the slightest.

"Nah, I'm just gonna piss him off," I say and look at josh and nod my head to the ring and start walking. Josh and Remington follow but Remington stops so he has a good view and Josh joins me in the ring.

"Piss me off? No. Fight me," he says putting up his arms. His stance is.. okay. He could widen his feet and loosen his hands. I keep my hands down and a lopsided smile on my face. This is amusing.

"No, you're not worthy. Instead you can try to hit me. Hit me once and I'll fight back," I say and he scoffs. They guy with heavy steps runs over and trys to punch me but it's so obvious and bold I simply dodge it.

He starts swinging and sloppily trying to hit me. He's completely only using his fists. Not kicks, elbows, knees, or and real skill. He's pathetic. I dodge each one and josh is getting mad. Remington actually starts saying advice to josh but josh is stupid and stubborn and not listening.

"Come on coward, fight me," he says and I chuckle.

"Hit me," I say and he looks so mad. I love this.

"Oh, your just a bitch and you dont want me to know you hit like a girl," he says hitting a nerve. My eyebrows twitch and he smiles. "Pussy, I bet your dick is so small-" Josh cant finish his sentence because my I grab him so fast and put him in a choke hold.

He trys to get away but he cant. If he was Remington he'd elbows me in the sides or kick my shins. "Either tap out or pass out," I say and he doesn't tap. Not tapping is good in some ways but he can't get out, he should tap. He struggles for too long and then passes out.

"He's out," Remington calls as I let go of him. Yeah I know. Remington comes up and checks Josh and soon he's waking up.

I lean into Remington, "I feel sick, I'm going home," I say. I don't want Josh to know I feel bad, he might think what he said is the reason. It is.. I really don't like being called feminine. It makes me sick.

"Okay, see you tomorrow?" He says as josh sits up dazed.

"Yeah, see ya," I say before walking away leaving Josh. I wonder what this will change. Will Josh finally stop using me as a punching bag?

-

Josh's pov

I can't believe this...

Oliver is not what I expected. He knows how to fight. I don't understand why he hasn't stop me from beating him up before.

He was so fast.. so strong...

Fuck, I hate him so much.

Thursday October 22, 2020

So what do you think of Oli now?

Are you happy josh finally got a little taste of his own medicine?

Hehheh I bet you thought the chapter was starting with smut.

From now on the chapters will me more interesting I think.

Words: 1614

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.6K 62
"I already killed your mother, Cam." As the words left my enemy's mouth like a mocking sneer, I growled under my breath at the mention of my old name...
112K 4.2K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...
5M 212K 145
Book 1 This is a boyxboyxboyxboy story! 17 year old Jaxon Young is only good at one thing: fighting. He fights his teachers, his father, and he figh...
Streets By Ash

Teen Fiction

5.3K 162 28
*previously was known as adopted into a family of bad boys* "I always got the blunt of the burden... I always took the blunt of the burden..." I paus...