The Nerd Is a Streetfighter

By prinscessmicah

Ella Robert's is a 17 year old she gets bullied but only if they new she was a street fighter. She loves danc... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Him
8. shopping
9. project
10. Thinking
Ellas tattoos/piercing
12. The fight
13.secret
14. Fuck he knows
15. Xavier
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
Part 23
24.
Part 25
Importent
Pt 26

16.

2.1K 42 1
By prinscessmicah

( warning a little  dirty )

He then pulled my shirt over my head and massaged my boobs. I then let out a shoft moan we he started sucking on my neck . I then put my hands thew his hair.

He was about to un clasp my bra but we got interrupted. " Ella do you know where my-" tiffany said as she ran in .

" omg what did I walk into " she then covered her eyes. Me and xavier than rushed and put are cloths back own .

" you can open " I said " okay well ella do you know where my makeup bag is  I'm going on a date with Daniel " she said as she opened her eyes . I then squealed.

" Out Xavier" I said "  but-" he then got cut off . " out " I said as I pointed to the door. He then walked out . " okay Bitch what was that " she asked " well he came and I then blurted out that I like him and we started making out we where about to do the dirty until you came in " I said

" but Ignore that we have to get you ready" i the added . " okay we are going on a picnic date so something casual but not to casual " she said . " okay we got take a shower while I get the makeup and outfit ready " I said and handed her a towel and lacy undergarments.

I then went in my closet and picked some ripped Jean's with a white crop top and a flannel to put around her waist.  And to top it off some af1s

She then got out the bathroom in her undergarments  " tiff get changed " I  said as I handed her the outfit while she was doing that i got all the makeup out.She then sat down in the chair I had in front of the vanity.

" ella you better not add to much makeup" she said " I won't " I  said then started her makeup.

When I got done with her makeup I let her see . " omg thanks it looks good " she said . I then started added leave in conditioner and curl define cream and scrunched up her natural curly hair . And put two lose buns on the side .

"Okay you are done " I said  she then looked in the mirror. " omg I love thank you " she said and squeezed into a tight hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 246 24
A collection of my original platonic yandere one shots and short stories. This book will not be related to any sort of challenge and will be updated...
183K 2.7K 33
The MHA universe is in for a real shock when they find out about a universe that has real God's, Monster's and that a Foundation of quirkless people...
27.5K 524 14
kwento ito ng isang barkadahan na pumunta sa isang lugar na di nila alam,pero sa lugar pla na yon ay may nakatagong kababalaghan.