22.

Ellas pov

" Today we have widow and STAR" the referee said . I went in the ring I looked at widow he didnt have a good stance . The right then begin he ran forward to me but I slide out the way and he ran into the did wot thw ring .

He was getting mad he then ran forward and tried to hit me but I dodged the punch and headed his fist and twisted it around his back and pushed him to the ground and sat on top of him . He then twisted us around and started punching me. Then grabbed his rist and flipped him over my head and put my legs around his head and squeezed his neck he waa trying to free his neck but couldn't he then passed out .

The referee grabbed my hand into the air " and star is the winner  " he  said.  I jumped down out the ring and headed to the bar . The bar tender was a girl named jace. " hey jace can you get me a water " I said to her.  " yea sure star" she said and pasted me a water.  I drink the water and went to the changing room and changed my hand raps for the next fight.

It is now 6:25 and in five minutes i have another fight. Supposedly they where new into town and street fighting. " so now we have a new fighter named Jake " as soon as he Jake I looked up and there it was it was Jake. " Now he's going up against are champion star" he said . It then climbed into the ring  I hope he doesn't recognize me . I looked at him up and down he looked like he new what he was doing .

He went up to me to punch me but I dodged and  uppercuted him . I punched him a couple of times. He then twisted my hand and pushed me down I then jumped up and keep punching over and over . I was mad of what he did to me I keep on punching him even after he passed out.  The referee had to pull me  off. He then announce me as the winner .

I had to get ready for the race I went and got my car which was a  tesla. I got in the car and waited the person who pulled up next to me was....
________________________________

Cliffhanger

Hope this chapter was good