Part 25

Smut up ahead

Once we get to Xaviers place he brings me to his room. He then slams me Against the bed and starts kissing down my neck. I start moaning, I then pull his shirt off and kiss down his chest.

We both get naked , he then pushes me down a kitty licks my clit. "Fuck mmmh xavier" I say that while pulling his hair. He then alines his dick to my hole. "Are you ready" he asks "yes pls" I respond.

He then pushes in and pounds into me. I start scratching his back. "Fuck harder" I yell. He then starts to pound into me harder. "I have to cum" I scream " cum With me in 3-2-1" once he said one we both cum while screaming.

We then take a shower together and changed the sheets. We end up cuddling each other, while falling asleep.
__________ 5 hours later _____________

I woke up to my phone ringing. Ring ring. I answered and it was tony. "Hello" I say " hey Ella you have a fight today" he said " at what time" I ask. " 8:30" he says " okay see you at 8:20" I said.

I then hung up and started getter ready. I put on a black tank top and some shorts. I put my black boots on and write a note for Xavier. I give him a kiss on the Cheek. I hop in my car and drive to the arena. Once I get there I throw my hoodie on and my mask.

Once I get in there I go to tony. "Hey tony" I say " hey Ella your start in 5 minutes" he say in response. "Okay talk to you later" I say and walk of to the back. I rap up my hand and wait until I get called.

"Today we are gonna have the famous starrrrr" I then walk into the ring. " and we alsoooo have jake. He wants a rematch" hothead reff says. We get into stance " okay start" the reff said.

I grab jakes arm twist it behind his back and push him to the ground. I sit on top of him. "You can't beat me" I whisper into his ear. "E-lla you fight" he says. I don't answer I just kick him in the back of the head. He gets knocked out. " And star wins again" I he reff says.

I climb out the ring and go to collect my money. " Ella well done you made 2,000 tonight" tony says " thanks see your later" I say. I grab the money and leave.

Once I get to Xaviers I change into underwear and Xaviers shirt. I go and cuddle with Xavier. I then fall back asleep.
________________________________
I finally made a new chapter for the people that wanted it. I might make more today idk. The word count is 479 Words.