The hidden Salvatore - Elijah...

By Aprilweasleyxo

Why is the youngest Salvatore never apart of the story? Avangaline Salvatore moved away whilst she and her b... More

Cast & authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 7

20.1K 422 23
By Aprilweasleyxo

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Third persons p.o.v

"Damon" Ava shouts heading toward his room.

When She walks in shes faced with her very half naked brother.

"Can you just put a shirt one for once in your life? She questions him , knowing that he is shirtless far to often.

"Now why would I do that when I would be denying people all of this" he says gesturing towards his chest.

"You're late we're supposed to meet bonnie at the old witch house in 10 minutes" Stefan says as he walks into the room

"What have I done to deserve the presence of Stefan Salvatore" Ava says with her hand over her chest clearly being sarcastic.

Both of them ignoring her.

"Relax brother , wouldn't want you're hair to fall out" Damon replies to him in no rush.

"Would you hurry up? We have work to do. You know klaus isn't going to spontaneously self-destruct" Stefan replies to his brother clearly annoyed but also confused about what Damon is all happy about. Ava aswell

"Why are you all chipper?" Ava asks Damon
He looks at her smugly.
"No reason" then turns toward Stefan.
"Be with you in a minute"then continues to walk out the room. Leaving just Stefan and Ava.

"So which Stefan am I talking to at the minute. Is it the one on riper mode, the one who is angry at everyone or the one who's just focusing his life on destroying klaus. I mean I would have said the normal one but I don't think I'll be talking to him for a while."

Stefan doesn't answer her clearly not knowing what to say.

"You know it's quite embarrassing depending your whole life on ending another." She goes into say.

Stepping toward the door , just before she leaves she turns around to face him one last time" if you really think that you have some kind of chance at destroying klaus mikaelson then I really do pity you" then walks out of her brothers room.

———————————

Ava swear there's nothing to do in this town. She's tired of either spending her life with her brother constant drama or either self pitying in the grill.
Maybe she could get involved in another family's drama. Maybe a certain originals.

She knocks on his door not wanting to be rude and just walk in. God look at myself she think to herself I'm actually knocking on a door, what has gotten into me?

"You're not klaus" Ava says to the person who answers the door.

No he's not the British voice she's been waiting to here speaks up from behind the door.

She moves past the guy , walking into the original residence.

"And what can I do for you Avangaline?" Klaus asks her, happy that she's decided to join him in company.

"One it's Ava , two I'm extremely bored so I was coming to see what exciting things are going on in a certain originals life" she respond to him with a wide smile on her face.

"You sure that's all you're her for?" He asks

"Positive"

———————————————-

He tries for a while to get the whereabouts of his family out of Ava but once he realised it was a dead end he decided to change the conversation.

"So Avang... Ava how is it you have come to be both witch and vampire. I must say I am very intrigued"

Ava doesn't really know how to answer it because it's a question she constantly asks herself. The way she turned into a vampire is only known by her brothers. Not that it's some big secret . She was waking home alone one night i she just happened to stumble across the wrong crowd. However who's blood was in her system is only know to her and she has no plans of speaking of it.

"I don't know , you can choose to believe me or not I'm not bothered but I turned just like everyone else but I just happened to stay a witch." Ava replies with no emotion evident.

"I believe you love , just curious that's all" she could tell of he was being honest or not but figured he would have no reason to lie.

Klaus turns to look at the time.
"I have somewhere to be Ava but you're more than welcome to accompany me." He asks Ava

"Well that's very vague, where are you going?"

"I'm going to make a donation"

——————————————-

"Why are we at a fundraiser?" Ava asks klaus as they enter the room

"Because like I've already explained I'm here to make a donation" he says in an obvious tone.

"Yeah I got that , I'll be more clear why are you donating it?"

"Because I'm having a go at being the good guy" he replies which makes Ava laugh.

Both Ava and klaus walk up to carol Lockwood.
"Avangaline I've heard a lot about you, it's a pleasure. You're brother has spoken so great of you. She says to Ava clearly knowing it's Damon. He loves telling people how amazing his little sister is , I mean can you blame him I mean I'm pretty amazing Ava thinks to herself.

Klaus begins to flirt with carol like he does to just about every woman in this town.

"Look at what the cat dragged in" Damon suddenly speaks" waking up to both of them. Looking especially at Ava with confusion as to why on earth she is with klaus.

"Good to see you Damon, carol and I were just discussing whether you'd be tonight's other big benefactor"

"What do you say Damon? Klaus has made a very generous pledge" carol chirms in.

"Hmm carol don't take this the wrong way, but do you realise you've been kissing the ass of an immortal hybrid who ruined your sons life?" He says to her casually. Oh god here we go.

"Oh come now, some might say I saved it. What all that nasty full moon business." Klaus turns to face carol" I never had to face it myself more than twice to be honest but still I'm very sympathetic.

Carol clearly agreeing and believing him as she is quite  naive.

Fed up with this continuous argument that constantly plague's her life. She grabs Damon arm.
" we're walking away" she tells him and begins to walk in the other direction.

"Goodbye Ava , it was lovely to have you're company" he tells her.

"Goodbye klaus"

—————————————

"You want to explain that?" Damon says to his sister.

"Listen I was trying to distract him for the day so maybe he won't try and kill another one of you're little friends but you know it's fine I won't try and he'll just kill again" she tells him with a smirk on her face knowing he has no defence left.

"Well it was a good idea but I don't want you to be going by him, he's evil and dangerous"

"And we're not"

"God you're annoying"

"Oh you know you love me"

He sorts closer and ruffles Ava hair as they get into another squabble
"You know I do"

Thank you for reading 🤍
Please vote and comment❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 718 30
PerinΓ‘ has lived in Mystic Falls her whole life, her mother lived here and gave birth to her here, it's also where she died. PerinΓ‘'s birth killed he...
60.6K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...
895K 20.6K 66
❝it's always been you❞ *COMPLETE* *BOOK ONE OF THE SALVATORE SISTER SERIES* THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - SEASON TWO - FOUR Charlotte Amelia Salvatore was tu...
168K 6.5K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...