ASLIHAN SULTAN ✔️

By mihrisahsultana

"Don't you even try to mess with me. You can be successful in this palace, only if I am by your side. I am th... More

1st Chapter
2nd Chapter
3rd Chapter
4th Chapter
5th Chapter
6th Chapter
7th Chapter
8th Chapter
9th Chapter
10th chapter
11th Chapter
12th Chapter
13th Chapter
14th Chapter
15th Chapter
17th Chapter
18th Chapter
19th Chapter
20th Chapter
21st Chapter
22nd Chapter
23rd Chapter
24th Chapter
25th Chapter
26th Chapter
27th Chapter
28th Chapter
29th Chapter
30th Chapter
31st Chapter
32nd Chapter
33rd Chapter
34th Chapter
35th Chapter
36th Chapter
37th Chapter
38th Chapter
39th Chapter
40th Chapter
41st Chapter
42nd Chapter
43rd Chapter
44th Chapter
45th Chapter
46th Chapter
47th Chapter
48th Chapter
49th Chapter
50th Chapter
51st Chapter
52nd Chapter
53rd Chapter
54th Chapter
55th Chapter
56th Chapter
57th Chapter
58th Chapter
59th Chapter
60th Chapter
61st Chapter
62nd Chapter
63rd Chapter
64th Chapter
65th Chapter
66th Chapter
67th Chapter
68th Chapter
69th Chapter
THE END

16th Chapter

1.7K 73 5
By mihrisahsultana

Next morning I woke up in my room. It was weird for me because Defne wasn't here, but I didn't care about it a lot. I thought she went to harem to talk with her friends.

Unlike her, I didn't have any friends in this harem. Maybe its because I haven't even tried to be closer with one of concubines, and maybe its because I spent my whole time with Bayezid.

Only people I knew better were Cevri Kalfa and Bulbul-aga. They actually helped me a lot since when I've got to this harem.

That morning, I decided I will go to harem to see what is happening. I saw Hurrem Sultana sitting on the throne in harem and all other girls around her are having fun. I haven't seen anything like this before and that confused me.

I went to find Bulbul-aga fast, so I could know what's happening. He came inside of harem together with me.

- Bulbul-aga, what is this happening? - I asked him confusedly.
- Aslihan Hatun, I don't know how I should tell you... - he said and looked embarassedly at the floor.

- You are scaring me Bulbul. - I told him kinda surprised with his reaction.
- Defne Hatun is pregnant so that's why everyone is having a party. - Bulbul told me and I felt like somebody cutted me with a knife.

I've felt so strong pain around my heart just on think that Bayezid is going to have a baby with another woman. I couldn't even think of that. All my hope and faith was over in that moment. I thought I've lost everything.

- Aslihan Hatun, please, don't show your sadness. Concubines will make fun of you. - Bulbul told me.
- How can I hide it when I'm feeling horrible inside? - I asked him and almost burst into tears, but I realised Hurrem Sultana is there and I had to act calm.

I had to go closer to her and bow her. I fake smiled her the whole time because I didn't want to show my sadness.

- Aslihan, if you were smarter we would be celebrating your pregnancy. Defne is not so incapable as I thought. - Hurrem told me trying to make fun of me.

- This doesn't have to do anything with intelligence, but with luck. - I told her arrogantly, the same way she did to me.

- You are making me laugh. I thought you had potential. Now Defne will give a birth to the first child, and she will already be higher than you. - she told me as she thought she is going to hurt me with these words.

- Interesting is that you also came already when Sultan had a woman and son. - I told her arrotantly while I was smiling and I could see that touched her.

- We are not the same. There is a huge difference between us, don't forget that. - she told me and raised her head.

- Only difference between us is that you came to harem as a slave and I didn't. - I told and I realised I maybe said too much to her. Honestly, I didn't need bad relationship with her, but when somebody wants to provocate me, I will give them that back.

- I am glad I sent Defne here as concubine because she is going to make my son Bayezid happier than you do, Aslihan. - she said me looking at me.

- What can you get from Defne when even Prince doesn't care about her? - I asked her rhetorically, bowed and left the harem.

At the same moment I left, I remembered about Defne carrying Bayezid's baby. That made me really sad and frustrated. I didn't want to express my emotions, but I was really jealous.

I went to see Bayezid. I saw Defne is coming out of his chambers at that moment. She raised her head in front of me and looked at me very proudly.

- I will be the one who will give a birth to a son to our Prince Bayezid. Your time in harem is done, you can pack your things because when Prince will get a son, he will forget about you. He will come back to me. - she said proudly.

- I don't care if you give a birth to thousands of sons, when his heart doesn't belong to you. - I fake smiled to her even though her words were killing my heart in million pieces.

- I wouldn't be so sure about it, - she said and touched necklace on her neck, - Prince Bayezid just gifted me this. It's a tulip. Tulip is sign of Ottoman Dynasty and only members of Dynasty can wear it. And now when I am carrying a heir, I am part of dynasty. - she said really proudly.

I just rolled my eyes and continued to walk to Bayezid's chambers. His main door keeper let me came in and I saw him working on his work desk.

- Hunkarim. - I told him and bowed. I couldn't hide my emotions in front of him, even though I wanted and needed to.
- Aslihan, my love, come here. - he said and showed me to sit on his lap.

I sat on his lap and saw him doing beautiful jewerly. He was doing very beautiful ring that had red diamonds on it.

- It's very beautiful. - I told him.
- Do you like it? - he asked me with a smile.
- I do, I have never seen more beautiful ring. - I told him, hoping he is maybe doing that for me.

- I have to do it very quickly as a gift. - he told me.
- For who are you doing it? - I asked him with a lot of interest.

- Defne, as she is carrying my baby I have to gift her something. I already did tulip necklace, but I have to do something better. - he said and I immediately felt sad on his words.

He was always telling me how he loves me the most, and now he is doing everything for Defne. I knew he is really excited about getting a baby, but this was hurting me a lot.

- Oh.. - I just told him and tried to put fake smile on my face.
- Aslihan, I am so happy I am going to be father. - he told me really happily and I didn't want to say anything that would make him sad, even though reason of his happines was reason of my sadness.

- Will you forget me now? - I looked at him sadly.
- Why would I forget you? You are woman I love most in my life. My love for you is unique. - he told me kissing my forehead, but those words didn't make me feel any better.

- I don't know, I have a feeling you love Defne really much. And I don't want to mix in your relations, as you are going to get a child soon. - I lied to him but still showed him how hurt I am.

He just hugged me strongly and kissed my forehead once again.
- Nothing can change my love towards you, and I hope one day I will be waiting for a child with you too. I want you to be mother of my children, Aslihan. - he told me and kissed me gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 2K 41
"Give your daughters difficult names. Give your daughters names that command the full use of tongue. My name makes you want to tell me the truth. My...
26.7K 519 8
Well spoken, well educated, Lorel Eissa is less than happy when she is ripped from her family to be a slave in the harem of Sultan Suleiman the Magn...
9.6K 208 10
Warning ! Might have Mentions of Killing Gore Yandere Trauma sex Insomnia Obession Stalking Creepy behavior Toxic relationship Kidnapping M...
Conqueror By Jane Kim

Historical Fiction

5.7K 110 14
" Even if the woman of the whole world start screaming, they cannot match how much you're one whisper means to me"