𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

By VersachieAmour

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎? 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎🥺 More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
𝐔𝐧
𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐱
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐪
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐃𝐢𝐱
𝐎𝐧𝐳𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐞
𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐳𝐞
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐳𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐄𝐭-𝐔𝐧
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐱
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐪
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞
Wassam

𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞

806 35 4
By VersachieAmour

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞 || 𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨
𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡
𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟔 𝐚𝐦

*Can I just say I'm mad cause I deleted this part by accident 😭*

"Which one of you Muhfuckas got my medicine?" Heavyn squinted looking at me and Syn.

Syn shook the bottle in her hand.

"Ion want it but thanks for keeping it safe." She smiled limping over to Remy. "Say bitch why you look like sumbody killed ya dog?"

He shrugged looking at his phone.

Ace and Sway came in with Murda and Herb nem.

"Remy, this Noah, Herbo, and Kanan." He pointed to everyone btw Kanan is Cartier.

He gave everybody a small head nod. Not really looking at em.

"Here." Ace threw a bottle at Remy. "If you start seeing shit that's on you."

He popped a couple downing his drink getting up to go throw his food away.

"TikTok Wife!" Ace Smiled walking over to Syn

"Internet Bae!" She smirked pulling him into a hug. "Come on we finna do this foot work." She smiled and Heavyn rolled her eyes.

"Y'all would do this when my body fucked up."

I just laughed and watched as they set up the camera and that lil yatchy song came on they watched the two different versions twice and tried both to see which one was easier for them. Syn fell and busted her ass the first time and ace laughed so she clipped his ass. And he got mad they ended up chasing each other around with Syn dying for a good 15 minutes before they decided to actually finish the dance. Sway and Herbo joined in.

"So Syn about your gallery showing tonight." I smiled.

"Girl I'm scared it's finna be a room full of uptight White folks."

"Okay well we gotta switch all of us. Who all coming so I know who not to stand by." Heavyn frowned looking around.

Everyone but Rem said I making Sai scrunch up her face.

"Imma be in physical therapy all day so I can't make it."

She nodded although she looked disappointed. "Can you take me sumwhere actually? I gotta do shit before 5 anyways." He nodded and they walked out together.

"So Carlton why you looking at my wife?" Ace mugged as Cartier smirked and threw his hands up in submission walking over to where Noah and Herbo was.

We spent the next 2 hours talking before I left with Heavyn so she could go to her physical therapist.

"She love me you know that." She smirked as we got to the car.

"I'm finna tell em to give yo ass a Walker Heavyn." I mugged as she limped going at a snail like pace.

"We gon have to trick that bitch out cause if my crippled ass gotta walk around like sumbody Momo imma do it in style." She shrugged getting in.

"I really wanna have sex." She pouted looking out her window.

"Heav- you can't have sex stupid you just had major surgery on your stomach."

"DILLIGAF?"

I raised my eyebrows waiting for her to explain.

"Do it look like I give a fuck." She mugged.

"My lungs don't got shit to do with my pussy. One and two I was talking bout with another woman moron."

"Won't you just crying about bumping Coochies?"

"Girl that was cause it was a micro mini who want that?"

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟕𝐭𝐡
𝟓:𝟐𝟑 𝐩𝐦

I smiled looking at my outfit in the mirror doing a little spin.

"You ready?" I heard Cartier ask from the living room I walked out and he gave me a once over then a small nod and smirk.

We get there and everybody's coming in smiling at me. I was next to Cartier and he had his hand on my lower back taking pictures with me. Apart of me wishes it was Remell stupid ass but you know. It is what it is.

Everytime sumbody asked a question Cartier would answer for me.

Damn is it my gallery showing or yours?

I watched as my babies came in and Jandro was the first to hug me he mugged Cartier but it wasn't that noticeable.

"Yessir!! My baby did the damn thing." He smiled as he looked around. "I'm so proud of you baby." Heavyn and Malaysia smiled as I hugged them.

"Ms. Ńuñez?" I heard from behind me. "I'm.."

"Naveen Odie." I smiled as he took my hand and brought it to his mouth.

"Ahh, my reputation proceeds me?" He smirked as he kissed my hand. "Come with me I'd love to talk business with you."

Smiling from to ear to ear I opened my door I felt good about tonight and I appreciated everything that happened tonight truly. I sat on my couch listening to the music that played lowly. As Cartier was in the kitchen cooking shrimp and crab Alfredo.

He brought out a bottle of Monte and the food and we talked for a little while. Checking my phone, seeing my messages.

𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨💙
𝟏 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝟏 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥
𝟐 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬.

𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐬🥰
𝟓 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 

𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐮𝐫🥺🖤
𝟐 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬

I decided to read Remell's messages first.

𝙉𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙪𝙧🥺🖤
𝙄𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

𝙉𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙪𝙧🥺🖤
𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙪𝙩.

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻?

𝙉𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙪𝙧🥺🖤
𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄. 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆.

𝙉𝙖𝙝𝙢𝙪𝙧🥺🖤
𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟵:𝟰𝟱 𝗽𝗺

𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐬🥰

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗦𝗶𝘀👯‍♀️💜
𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮! 𝗬𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝗽😌 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗮𝗵🥺.

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼🥰
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗱? 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁?

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼🥰
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗜 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂😌

𝗫𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗮🦋❤️
𝗔𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱🥰 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼😒 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗲𝘀𝘂𝘀.

𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗲🌻💛
𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗦𝗮𝗶𝘆𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆.

𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗲🌻💛
𝗜'𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰

I laughed her messages.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲🥺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁🥺. 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲🤷‍♀️

I wanted to listen to his voicemail but thought better of it cause he don't too much care for Cartier and since he right next to me. Yeah, so I opened the messages.

𝗠𝘆 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗦𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼💙
𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂?

𝗠𝘆 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗦𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗼💙
𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝘆. - 𝗦𝘄𝗮𝘆🙃

I laughed at the messages and turning my phone off putting it down and ate sum of the food. "Okay Cartier I see you." I laughed as he smiled.

"What can I say I'ma jack of all trades."

We watched a movie while we drank the rest of the wine and half of another and be we I mean me he babysat that same drink for half an hour then left after kissing me and washing the dishes.

I relaxed on the couch as I heard the door then two seconds later Nahmur was in. He wasn't high or nothing but he looked tired. We laid together on the couch for a little before going in my room. I stripped out of my clothes and was just in my panties he did the same but left on his wife beater and boxers. I laid on top of him smiling up at him and kissed him the kiss lasted a little while and at this point I was ready to do sum. So I started sum🙂 it's the alcohol I promise it makes you feel sessy and bold.

*if you don't wanna read a sex scene go head and dip cause Umm.. yeah 🤗*

Nahmur laid me on my back as he hovered over me. He began to press those soft lips against mines. And I melted he slid his tongue in my mouth and I sucked on it as he explored my body with his hands. My body grew hotter and a want grew inside of me. He slowly started to kiss down my body, he was on my neck and he slowly moved his tongue up and down my neck as I tilted my head to the side to grant him better access. He began kissing on my neck some more before moving down to my breast kissing, licking, and sucking on one while playing with the other. I let out a soft moan as he did he looked at me grinning as he kissed down my stomach. He got down to my cat and my legs went weak he opened my legs spreading them as he pulled my panties to the side. Rubbing my clit softly and kissing on my inner thigh. He bit my panties off as he came back up kissing me as he slid a finger inside of me slowly at first then he sped up as he added in another finger. I moaned softly in his ear as I pulled away from the kiss tilting my head back. "Fuck." I called out as he pulled his fingers out licking them as he opened the drawer on the dresser next to the bed getting a condom. Pulling off his boxers and sliding on the condom. He slowly slid inside of me thrusting in me slowly waiting for me to adjust to him. I dragged my nails against his back as he began to pound deeper inside of me. "Nahmur! Ohh My God! Don't Stop!" I tried to moan quietly but it came out in three separate screams. He grabbed the headboard fucking me harder and faster as my walls tightened around him. He groaned "Shit." Under his breath as I began tightening my walls around him. I dug my nails so deep into his back that I drew blood as I dragged them across his back. I began to climax and as I did he held me down by my hips pounding even harder into me. The headboard began banging against the wall and I was moaning so loud I'm sure the whole neighborhood heard me. After this I felt another climax nearing but he pulled out laying on his back.

"Get on top." He grinned looking at my biting his lip.

I bit down on my nail as I climbed on of top him. Sliding him back inside of me sitting all the way down on him before slowly sliding back up I did this a few times. Before placing my hands on his chest bouncing up and down on him. He began fucking me from the bottom and I came but this time my legs started to go weak. He was groaning and he stroked with all his might holding my shoulders tightly. As his breaths quickened and I felt his body jolt as he came.

I collapsed on top of him as my vagina throbbed. Finna sleep good😌.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 93.5K 37
Innocent Roslyn is finally deciding to take a chance to get away from her small hometown, her part-time job at the bakery, and her abusive stepfather...
273K 9.3K 50
𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝙸 𝚏𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎. 3/03/2023 - 3/31/2023
123K 1.9K 70
When she never believed in loved, The unexpected came. She always knew she deserved better in got it. She felled in love with...
130K 4K 45
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯, 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭