๐๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ž

By VersachieAmour

๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š• ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ? ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐Ÿฅบ More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐”๐ง
๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฑ
๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž
๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐‡๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ž๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐ƒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ž
๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ณ๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐’๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ-๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ-๐‡๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ-๐๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐„๐ญ-๐”๐ง
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฑ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐‡๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž
Wassam

๐๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ

1.3K 44 10
By VersachieAmour

𝐃𝐞𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡 || 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨
𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟔 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟗:𝟒𝟓 𝐚𝐦

"Good Morning Mr. Jones." The female officer smiled softly "We're doing a murder investigation along with the disappearance of a man by the name of Adonis Copeland. I'm aware he was abusive to a Saiyr Ńuñez and you are really close to her."

"It is tragic that he lost his life. But if you're implying that I had anything to do with him disappearing or being killed. I'd happy to oblige to anything you'd like. But unfortunately you're looking at the wrong man." I shrugged.

"Well where were you on the night of the 15th?" The male officer said turning the chair around to sit in it.

"If you really wanna know where I was check with my parole officer still on house arrest." I shrugged again.

"Mr. Jones this is a homicide investigation-"

"Yeah and since I was already wrongfully accused of murder you saw it fit to do it again? Look I'm not saying i don't understand why I'm being questioned seeing my history. But I can assure you I had nothing to do with this."

They left out and came back and said I was free to go and I seen Saiyr sitting in the lobby shaking.

"Is he really gone?" She looked up with no emotion on her face.

"Look, when you go in that room don't say more than you need to keep your answers as clear and short as possible don't ask to many questions and don't look like that when you go in there Aight?"

She looked confused for a second then shook her head. "They think I killed him?"

"No they think I did. But that's irrelevant, when you get in there.."

"I know I know."

"Ms. Ńuñez" the same officer female officer came out and smiled. "I understand this is difficult for you but, I have some questions for you."

"What about?"

"Come with me and we'll talk."

They walked out and I sat there waiting for her to come out. She came out and her face was wet and she was crying when she walked over to me and buried her face in my chest she laughed but it looked like she was crying so I patted her back to make it look believable. We left out.

"I know you didn't go in there and fake cry."

"Yep, I had no idea what they were talking bout so I became hysterical and incoherent. They said I was free to leave and I did as I was told. They asked if I thought you or Remell did it and I said I don't believe that you muhfuckas were capable of living with yourselves knowing y'all took a life." She looked at me and we laughed.

"So why you start crying?"

"They asked about my relationship with him. I looked at her and said it was still a sore topic and she gave me a knowing smile but the male officer wanted me to speak so I gave my best Grammy nominated performance." She smiled. "Plus nothing makes a man more uncomfortable then hearing a woman crying. Or talk about her period."

"They gon question you again when they think it's easier for you if at any point you feel like they're implying you did something say you don't wanna speak anymore. And if they try and force you text this muhfucka right here." I handed her my lawyers business card.

"Did you do it?" She took the card.

"Can't be in two places at once Sai."

"You can if you put that ankle bracelet onna dog." She laughed.

"Mind ya neck young buck."

She shook her head.

"You didn't start crying." Sachie laughed.

"The lady wasn't gon make me stay and I told him it was a sore topic so I started crying so he'd leave me alone." Sai shrugged.

"Remy and Dre are their main suspects so he'll be next." Sachie looked at Tinsy in her high chair slumped. "For her sake don't get caught."

"They can try imma just say it's double jeopardy. They couldn't get me on my first murder charge now they tryna force this one on me."

Remy and em came in and he looked at us.

"Where Ace?" Sai looked at everybody.

"He was the only one without an alibi." Murda shrugged.

"No, He too pretty for jail." Sai pouted "go get him fore somebody attempt to make him they bitch."

They just looked at her.

"Y'all ain't shit move." She pushed pass them and walked out as Ghoulz walked.

"Off the juice, codeine got me trippin', Copped the coupe, woke up, roof is missin'" she yelled making Sachie throw a toy at her.

"Gon head wake up my child." She mugged.

"My bad." She laughed as She picked the toy up. "Why yo sister out there hugging Ace like his stupid ass just came back from the dead?"

"They told her he got arrested." Sachie shrugged putting the toys away.

I got Tinsley and carried her upstairs cause I know these muhfuckas bout to be hella loud.

"You seen your son?" Sai asked walking back in the house.

"He's coming tomorrow." Sachie smiled kissing me.

"We still on for tomorrow?"

"Dre I'm not driving." Sai mugged.

"You gotta learn how to do ion care what you say."

"De-"

"Saiyr come on he the best driver outta all these muhfuckas it's either him or Ace and his stupid ass can't help you for real so do it. And you won't have to depend on creepy ass Lyft drivers." Sachie chimmed in.

She rolled her eyes.

"Y'all do realize I got my own personal driver." She smiled at Remy then Heavyn.

"Girl I- wow and here I was thinking we was best friends." Heavyn pouted.

"Did she just volunteer our services?"

"She sholl did Linguini."

"You done with the Ratatouille references?"

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐍𝐂
𝟏:𝟑𝟔 𝐩𝐦

"Heavyn don't you gotta class you gotta be at?" Malaysia looked at her.

Heavyn was on the couch playing with Tinsley.

"It starts at 2:15, I'll be fine." She shrugged it off she covered Tinsy's ears. "We don't need her hearing this. But bitch Linguini and Murda looking at y'all like y'all thanksgiving plates."

"Mommy I hungy." Tinsley pouted getting down and walked in the kitchen with Heavyn and Sachie.

"Girl I wish he'd stop fucking staring at me." She shook her head turning away from him.

"Whose that?" Mena walked in mugging.

"Oh that's Yarei Dre's Little sister." I shrugged as she walked over to us.

"How come we ain't never met her ass?" She looked her up and down.

"Cause y'all some bad influences and y'all always at Laysia's when she's around."

"SYN!" She hugged me and smiled. "Thank you again for helping me paint my apartment I love it."

"Any time, Oh right." I laughed "This is Heavyn and This is Malaysia."

She smiled at them "I seen you on Instagram, girl you even prettier in person." She looked at Heavyn then to Malaysia. "Its nice meeting you."

"You know Trejon?"

"Hmm?"

"He looking at you. Nvm but umm I'm asking for a friend you a lil?" She bent her wrist making her laugh.

"No, well I mean I'm open to trying."

Heavyn just smirked. "Good to know."

"Ximena stop harassing that girl." Issacha say coming out with Tinsley on her hip.

"You say you follow me? What's your Instagram?"

*don't feel like making up an Instagram atm so imma just post her FC😌.*

*Ain't my Baybees just so pretty..Anyways I'm finna skip sum cause ion feel like typing this shit out no more.*

"I'm bout to head out." I stretched getting up sliding on my shoes and grabbing my keys and phone.

"Remember,"

"Look DeAndre I remember let me go to sleep damn." I mugged.

"Why she got a name like Yarei and you got that basic ass name."

"His name was Adão." Yarei and Sachie say in unison.

~it's pronounced Ahd-aw say it how you want.~

"Come on lil bit."

"Ain't you shorter than me?" Remy mugged.

"Boy I'm talking to the baby." I rubbed his stomach. "Hey pretty girl."

"Saiyr stop playing wimme."

I hugged everybody goodbye and kissed Tinsy's forehead.

(Skipped the car ride)

"You really don't like YB?" Remy looked up at me.

"I don't know that man so I can't not like him. I just don't really listen to em like that."

"You trippin."

"Says the nigga that don't like Kehlani or listen to her cause she cheated on Kyrie."

"She did him dirty." He shrugged.

"So if he would've cheated on her would you still be mad at her?"

"See that ain't my business." He shrugged.

"Ain't shit."

"You hungry?"

"Nahh."

He got on his phone and ordered some food.

"Saiyr you hungry?"

"Where you ordering from?"

He just handed me the phone. I got sum spicy chicken nuggets and a cheese burger some fries tropical sprite.

"Fat ass." He shook his head laughing.

"We both know my ass ain't that fat." I shrugged and just got on the game.

"OOOOO wait! Do a TikTok with me."

"Uhh Nuhh."

"You wanna be Mr. Kyle so bad. Just do it wimme and I'll leave you alone."

"Nahh that shit not even fun you just look stupid asf."

"I smell a hater."

"Fuck up."

"See if Ace was here he'd do it wimme he a real one. Hate it here."

"Girl shut up which one you wanna do crybaby?"

"We gon do the Promise one."

"Hell Nahh." He looked back at the game.

"Fine imma go ask my boyfr-"

He glared at me "Finish that sentence I dare you."

"If I do will I like what happened or will I have to fight you? Cause I'm not even gon entertain that I'm throwing ya own PlayStation at you."

He shook his head and mumbled "you know better."

I know better but he mumbling. Anyways, I got on my phone and started scrolling through random shit. And I see Remy post "based off ya ass do you deserve them Ugg's."

I hit him with a pillow. "Based off ya shrimp you think you deserve a PS5 Bitch!"

"Saiyr bruh I'm finna beat ya ass move." He yanked the pillow from behind me and smirked. Walking real close he said. "Apologize."

"I'm sorry you a bitch." Next thing I knew we having a pillow fight.

I hit him with all my might and he laid clean the fuck out. Y'all know that Wendy Williams meme bout a fly or mosquito?

That's what his stupid was looking like I was dying and climbed on top of him to ask if his dumb ass was okay and when I was examining his stupid face he gon flip us over and now my hands pinned above my head.

"You so fucking stupid." I laughed as he looked at me.

He was looking a little too long and that made me feel nervous. "What?"

He was about to talk but somebody pounded on the door he got up tucked his gun and walked out the room.

He came back in with the food and turned on P Valley.

I gasped and mugged me. "Nott you, didn't you tell me this shit was stupid? Mhmm Mercedes and Autumn got that ass hooked huh?"

He took one of my nuggets and continued watching tv I just laid my head in the crook of his neck.

"Lemme see your phone." He say taking it out my hand sending himself a picture then giving it back.

"Go tune in."

"Boy tune into what?" I laughed looking at the post ace barber tagged him in.
It was the way he was holding his fucking head for me😭.

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓

𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒑𝒆

❤️💬📥
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟐,𝟗𝟔𝟒 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐨❤️
𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝟓,𝟐𝟔𝟎 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐊𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 😂😂 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬😌
↳ @𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐊𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞😉

"Now what if I lose my hoes." I pouted.

"Girl I'm letting them know they strictly entanglements. On 3." He counted with his fingers "Bad Marriage For Life."

I mugged him. "Fuck out my face."

"And them hoes dropped."

"Boy you can drop yo hoes but I'm keep me a bun."

"You value ya life?"

"Touch me and Dre gon murk you sooo I'd advise you play with somebody else."

"Dre don't intimidate me. He old all I gotta do is hit em in his knee and he gon fall next?"

"Ace,"

"Eyes cocked like a pistol if I move one way he ain't gon catch me."

"Yeah that might be true but them teeth big as shit you not gon get too far."

"Get out." He mugged.

"This my bed you get out." I cheesed.

He got up and left.

"NAHMUR!"

"..."

"REMELL!"

"..."

"Mhmm got something for that ass." I mumbled to myself as I tied my hair up and walked out the room going down to the living room. As I'm bout to walk down the stairs I'm pulled backwards into somebody. So I started swinging.

"Chill." I hear Remy laughing as he grabbed my arms.

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄𝐄 😌!! 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈'𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐲. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬😌. 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨 𝐚 𝐅𝐁 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐀𝐬𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲🥰.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 10.3K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
258K 2.7K 36
"Lock the door" He demands. "Don't want anyone walking in on us?" I tease. He chuckles. "Yeah... Something like that" ...
183K 9.5K 18
๐ด ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”. ...