𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

By VersachieAmour

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎? 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎🥺 More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐱
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐪
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐃𝐢𝐱
𝐎𝐧𝐳𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐞
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐳𝐞
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐳𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐄𝐭-𝐔𝐧
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐱
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐪
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞
Wassam

𝐔𝐧

11.9K 252 90
By VersachieAmour

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡
𝟗:𝟐𝟖 𝐚𝐦

"Honestly Saiyr ion know what you want me to say. I told you leave that man alone and what you do? Keep fucking with em. I understand you not gon leave til you ready. But is that community dick worth losing yo sanity. This the second time in a span of how many weeks I had to come save you?" Malaysia say looking from me to the road and back.

"If it's such a fucking b-"

"Shut yo simple ass up. It's not a burden or nothing like that. You my girl I'm just tired of seeing that shit Syn. This nigga steady cheating on you and then he be hitting on you. This ain't love Baby. He don't love you if he did he wouldn't do you like this." She said with a solemn expression.

"I know.." I sighed looking down at my fingers as I picked at the loose threads on my jeans.

"Look you gon stay with me."

"No, ion wanna put you in danger."

"Saiyr Armanii, if you think I'm scared of him you out yo rabbit ass mind. Anyways my hands bisexual if it's up there it's stuck there." She smiled. "He lucky you was waiting outside been bucked up to beat his ass." She said making me shake my head.

"What about my clothes?"

"Girl I got you, when he not home tomorrow me and errbody else gon come collect yo shit. Simple and if he come back while we in that bitch imma keep it pushing."

"You realize that nigga crazy right?"

"That nigga a bitch. He ain't crazy he pussy." She shrugged.

We pulled up to her apartment once I got inside I threw my bag I had on the couch and went in the bathroom to clean myself up.

"Ayeee Cuzzoo! I gotta tell you sumn. You remember shorty from around the way?" I heard Sway yelling as he walked in.

"Bro why you so damn loud too damn early for allat." Laysia said.

I zoned them out walking out the bathroom I went and sat in the recliner scrolling through my messages.

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗦𝗶𝘀👯‍♀️
𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲?
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟱 𝗮𝗺

𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗦𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄.
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟲 𝗮𝗺

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗦𝗶𝘀👯‍♀️
𝗛𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗦𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗺 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘀𝘀.
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟴 𝗮𝗺

𝗔𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗗𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽? 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘁𝗽.
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟳 𝗮𝗺

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗦𝗶𝘀👯‍♀️
𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟳 𝗮𝗺

𝗜𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗮 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘆 𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗜 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿.
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟴 𝗮𝗺

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗦𝗶𝘀 👯‍♀️
𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴.. 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗴𝗹𝘆🤍
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟵 𝗮𝗺

𝗜 𝗟𝗨𝗛𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗘🥺❤️
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟭𝟬:𝟯𝟬 𝗮𝗺

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗦𝗶𝘀👯‍♀️
𝗜 𝗟𝗨𝗛𝗛 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗦𝗮𝗶🥺🤍

[It's pronounced I-sach-ee]

With that I locked my phone.. Last night was by far, the worse night of my life. I don't know what I did or why he reacted the way he did. I know I shouldn't have been surprised because it is Adonis. But he'd been good for a while... so last night just I don't know... anyways he just lashed out then he apologized, cried and said how he didn't know why he acts the way he does he's so sorry. It'll never happened again..... Blah blah blah, then we went to bed I woke up to him trying to force himself inside me. Mind you, it was like 6 in the morning and I had a long ass day. On top of allat his sex is mediocre at best so unhand me bitch. I told him I didn't wanna do anything and he just started hitting me I tried to fight back but I'm 5'5 145 soaking he like a good 6'4 buff asl and like 2 maybe 3 hunnit lbs. so I just stopped fighting back.. he ended up raping me and left. I refuse to allow this shit to continue I'm tired I have no more fight left in me. I just needa move on from this and heal properly.

"Syn! Syn!" I hear Malaysia say snapping me outta my thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"You good? Just staring off twirling your hair." Sway said looking at me.

"Great, just tired." I said truthfully

"Come on pooh lets get you situated then." Malaysia smiles at me and I followed her to the room.

"Thank you.."

"Girl you like the sister I never knew I wanted you know I got you." She kissed my cheek and left out closing the door behind her.

"Gimme one good reason I shouldn't knock that niggas head off right now?"  I heard Sway yelling.

"Ty, if you wanna go do that gon head imma be right there withcho. But this muhfucka not stupid if we gon do this we gotta be smart." Coco yelled back.

I just zoned out and went to bed.

I woke up to the smell the weed and the sound of loud ass music and laughter.

I put on some sweats and a T-shirt. Looking in the mirror I examined my bruises and swollen eye. I attempt to make myself look somewhat presentable with a little makeup. It hurt like hell dabbing that shit on my face but whatever. I walk out the room and go brush my teeth. Walking out into the living room I see Sway, Malaysia, Ace, Remy, Poudii, and some boy I ain't never seen before.

Sway got up and gave me a hug, with his arm draped over my shoulders. He introduced me to everyone. I knew everybody except homeboy in the cut but I kept that to myself.

"And that's Murda." Sway pointed at unknown inna cut.

He simply nodded his head looking back down at his phone.

Malaysia pulled me on her lap and whispered in my ear.  "Thank god yo monkey ass up. I was finna lose my mind. Let's go get some food a bitch hungry."

We make our way to BoBos and ordered some food.

"Never did you just say BoBerry Biscuits nasty." Malaysia smacked her lips as she started eating her biscuits.

"They is though and imma be honest they overhyped for no reason."

"Them hoes slap you on some." She laughed, "they better than Popeyes dry ass biscuits."

"Bitch take the icing off and they neck and neck."

"As a proud citizen of North Carolina. I disown you."

"Not gon lie this Cajun Filet biscuit hitting the spot. On mommy."

"You think they using Lipton or Luzianne?"

"You know this that nasty ass Luzianne bitch."

"Purr cause Lipton could Neva." Malaysia laughed.

"Girl why you just now starting to watch All American?"

"Cause Ian wanna give in cause I thought it was corny. But I seen some of a couple episodes and I loved it." Coco shrugged nonchalantly.

"I don't like Asher Ass at all." I say getting some popcorn.

"And Spence mom wrong asf for blaming that man for leaving cause she cheated on him."

"You in her business?"

"Saiyr shut up."

"Imma go take this shit off my face. Brb."

"You think all hood niggas smell like dookey a lul bit?"

I laughed "Sway and em don't stank."

"Cappin Sway breath smell like dog shit."

"Malaysia don't do him. Plus you said smell like dookey I'm thinking you meant they bodies."

"It's the truth." She laughed answering her phone.

"Mmcht mane tell me why yo grandmother slapped me cause she said she got teeth and I told her she ain't have enough to smile with."

I tried so hard to hold in my laugh but Malaysia dumb ass fell on her ass laughing so I joined in.

"Malaysia Shanae! I just know yo fast ass ain't laughing."

"See she a hater flamed her ass now she taking her anger out on y'all."

"Shut yo special ass up Tysheem."

"Chill on da government old lady." He say as she smacked the back of his head.

"This abuse I'm calling CPS."

"I'll call yo parole officer."

"Fed."

"Ungrateful ass bitch." She laughed.

I just shook my head getting up to go lay down. "Night y'all."

"Night Bae." Sway said

"Night Syn." Coco and her Grandma say in unison.

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 😗👉🏼👈🏼. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲😗. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐬💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 58.4K 81
"Why you wasting your time ? "
44.1K 2K 31
" 𝖶𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋, '𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖨 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅, 𝖨'𝗆 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝗀�...
258K 2.7K 36
"Lock the door" He demands. "Don't want anyone walking in on us?" I tease. He chuckles. "Yeah... Something like that" ...
5.5K 298 9
𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒. ☆ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐒 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦, ...