Abandoned

By Rhys2624

A small boy shivering in the rain on the cold streets. Turns out to he's someone from his past. Someone he co... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (End)
Extra- Honeymoon
Alternate Ending

Chapter 26

2K 100 18
By Rhys2624

Pha's pov:

I noticed he seems to be thinking about something all the way back home.

It doesn't seem to be anything negative as he looks fine but i can tell it's bothering him.

"Ming?" I called him after i stopped in the garage.

He didn't hear me.

"Ming." I shook him gently.

He snapped out of it and turned to me.

"We're here." I said.

He looked around and finally noticed we were in the garage.

We got out of the car and grabbed the bags before heading inside.

"Something bothering you?" I asked Ming.

"It's nothing. Just some useless things." He smiled.

I knew he was lying but decided not to push.

"Woah...." He muttered when we went inside.

"This house is smaller than mom and dad's so this room is not as big as the one there." I said.

"But it's still really beautiful." He smiled widely.

I smiled.

"Let's starts arranging these books."

He nodded.

We arranged the books by their genre and type.

By the time we finished, it was already 4 o'clock in the evening.

"P' i want to ask you something." He spoke up after we sat down on the couches.

"Hm?" I looked at him.

He looked hesitant.

I got up and knelt infront of him.

"What is it?" I asked. 

"It's....." He fiddled with his fingers. 

I gripped his hands reassuringly. 

"Today.... When that girl tried to flirt with you...." He looked at me. 

I waited for him to continue. 

"I felt angry.... I didn't like her touching you.... I wanted  to pry her hands off your arm..." He bit his lips. 

I blinked profusely. 

"I don't know what it is completely but.... I don't see you as a brother.... thinking about you as my brother doesn't sit well with me.....I feel something more.... I don't know what this is.... I'm confused..." He frowned. 

My jaw hung low. 

He looked at me waiting for me to say something.

But i didn't know what to say. 

The things he has just told me, i can relate to those things. 

I've also been feeling them.

I've been trying to ignore them but everyday when i see him these feelings grow stronger. 

"I.... I also feel something like that towards you..." I said finally. 

He blinked profusely. 

"I don't want to see you as a brother. I feel uncomfortable when i try to think of you as one. I've never cared about anyone this much. Not even Max, my own brother. I want to protect you from every bad thing in the world and only let you see the good things. I want to keep you by my side at all times and never let you out of my sight. And today when Beam hugged you, i could feel anger boiling up inside me. I wanted to pull you to me and not allow anyone else to touch you. I'm not sure what these feelings are either. " I confessed. 

His jaws was also hanging low by the end of it. 

I put my chin on his lap and sighed deeply. 

"I thought you see me as a kid." He said after a while. 

"A kid huh..." I scoffed. 

"I don't see you as a kid. True you look like one but your demeanor is that of an adult. Like i've said before i know you're way more mature than your age. And if i saw you as a kid i wouldn't be having these kind of thoughts about you." I explained. 

He slowly nodded. 

"So what should we do now? Neither of us can figure these feelings out." He asked after a while. 

"I honestly don't know either." I folded my arms on his lap and put my chin on them. 

He gently ran his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. 

We sat like that for a while in comfortable silence. 

 "How about we take our time and figure these things out slowly?" He asked. 

I opened my eyes and looked at him. 

"That's a good idea. Rushing won't do any good. So let's just go with the flow for now and figure things out little by little." I smiled. 

He smiled back and nodded. 

"Now i kind of have this really intense urge to grow up quickly and actually look my age." He tilted his head. 

I burst into laughter. 

"Why so suddenly?" 

"I don't know. I don't want to be seen as your younger brother i guess." He smiled. 

"Then you'll have to eat a lot and drink a lot of milk." 

He grimaced. 

"You still hate milk huh?" I chuckled. 

He nodded. 

"I wondered why you drank the whole thing obediently whenever mom gave you a glass of milk even though you hate it so much." I tilted my head. 

"I didn't want to waste anything. I realized just how important every single drop is while living out in the streets." He smile thinly. 

I pursed my lips. 

"You like chocolate milk don't you? You just hate plain milk." I said changing the topic. 

He nodded. 

"Then you can drink that. As long as it has all the necessary nutrients your body will grow."  

He smiled and nodded again. 

I ruffled his hair. 

Just then my phone rang. 

I took it from the desk where i had kept it before starting to arrange the books. 

I frowned deeply. 

It was Pring. 

I sighed deeply and picked it up. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey baby!" She answered cheerfully. 

I cringed at the pet name. 

"I'm not your baby. You have the wrong number." I said flatly. 

"No Pha! I don't have the wrong number! I worked so hard to find this number after you changed your old one!"

I gritted my teeth. 

"What do you want?" 

"Why did you quit so suddenly? You didn't even tell me!" 

"I don't need to tell you what i do. We have nothing to do with each other." 

"How can you say that Pha baby? I love you so much! We were so happy together!"

"Happy? Don't fuck with me. We were never happy together. You kept harassing me nonstop even after i told you i'm not interested." 

"But baby i love you so much! Why would you reject me like this? And you're not working anywhere even! Why did you quit?" 

"I quit because i was sick and tired of you, all the rotten doctors and the management. Don't worry about me. I can get a job somewhere else easily if i want to. You can try to pull all the string you can but you won't be able to stop that." 

"But baabyyy..."

"For the last time i'm not your baby. Don't call me again." I hung up. 

I made sure to block her number so she won't be able to call me again. 

I looked at Ming. 

He was frowning. 

I smiled at the sight. 

"Angry?" 

He looked down and nodded.

"Don't worry i blocked her number." I said. 

He nodded again. 

Just then his phone started ringing.

"It's p'Yo." He said and picked it up. 

"Yes p'.... No we're at p'Pha's house.... we came here this morning.... The news? Why?" He frowned. 

He took his phone from his ear and stared at the screen with a confused expression.

"What did he say?" I asked. 

"He asked if i saw the news..." He looked at me. 

I blinked. 

I took my phone and searched today's news on the web. 

I froze when i came across a certain article. 

They went all out huh....   I sighed internally when i saw the pictures. 

Ming peeked at my phone. 

Realisation hit me and i immediately turned off my phone. 

But it was too late. 

He already saw them. 

He was frozen. 

"W-were those..." He looked at me wide eyed. 

I pursed my lips. 

"You don't need to worry about that. Forget about them." I said quickly. 

He was silent for a few seconds. 

"Ming. Hey." I called him worriedly. 

"Why don't i feel sad or worried? My parents were hurt but i don't feel sad or worried about them." He looked at me teary eyed. 

I got up and pulled him to sit on my lap facing me while i sat on the couch. 

"It's ok to not feel sad. It's ok to not feel worried about them. They abandoned you when you so small. And they never showed any affection towards you. so it's ok to not feel anything about them. You don't need to think about anything. Just focus on me and what's infront of you ok?" I wiped his tears. 

He slowly nodded and hugged me tightly. 

I hugged him with one arm and took my phone with the other.

I texted Kit. 

Me: WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ASK HIM ABOUT THAT?! HE DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT SHIT!! I BROUGHT HIM TO MY HOUSE FOR A REASON YOU KNOW?!

Kit: We're sorry :'(   We were just worried whether he was ok. 

I sighed after reading that text. 

Me: Next time you're worried call me. Not him. 

Kit: Got it. We'll keep that in mind. 

I kept my phone aside and looked at Ming.

He was staring at me.

"What is it?" I tilted my head.

"Don't leave me behind...." Fresh tears formed in his eyes.

I blinked.

"I won't leave you behind. I'm staying right here. And if i go anywhere, I'm bringing you with me." I kissed his forehead lightly.

He whined softly and buried his face in my neck.

I gently rubbed his back.

I reached between us and put my hand on his chest.

It's not very slow. Just a little below normal.

I breathed a relieved sigh.

"I have some new video games actually. Ones which weren't there at mom and dad's place. You want to play?" I asked trying to change the subject.

He immediately lit up and nodded enthusiastically.

"Let's go." I put him down and we headed to the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 2.7K 37
#Phaming #ghostship #short story #mpreg There were two couples more like two friends met two stranger on one fateful day at night club. Bef...
3.8K 209 32
______ What will happen when a cute and innocent yet sassy boy from daegu who belong from a middle class family but enjoy his life fully and trust in...
21.8K 1.1K 20
An alternate version of my other story "Mother, I never had", which can be read in my book "Stories of lover in the air". You don't really need to r...
151K 8.6K 46
Beam forgets everything. Forth has a very bad heart broken. They met in the worst conditions in their respective lives. Could it be that love can h...