๐๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ž

By VersachieAmour

๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š• ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ? ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐Ÿฅบ More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐”๐ง
๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฑ
๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž
๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐‡๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ž๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐ƒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ž
๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ณ๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐’๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ-๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ-๐‡๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ-๐๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐„๐ญ-๐”๐ง
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐‡๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž
Wassam

๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฑ

573 30 4
By VersachieAmour

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟏 𝐩𝐦

Everybody was chilling in the crib laughing when Ghoulz and some boy came in.

"Dinero?" Coco asked furrowing her brows.

He smiled at her and she went over to hug him.

"I want you at the tip of my tongue all down ya body, No... my face is ya pony and I want you to ride it." Ghoulz sung walking over to Coco "Heyyy Baby Momma." She smirked.

"Well just fuck me huh?"

"Girl hush. Heyy Wife." She smirked rubbing my belly.

She showed me my story

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐈 𝟑𝐡

"I liked how you didn't say nun."

"Can you tell Remy that I'm too little for twins?" I pouted at her.

"Girl you was built like a toothpick before you not finna be as wide as a whale cause you 15 weeks."

Dinero kissed her cheek said his goodbyes to everybody and left out.

"Why?" Coco mugged.

"Why what?"

"I thought you was over Dinero?"

"We just fucking nothing more nothing less." She shrugged.

Ace and Herbo came in talking about the dispensary they were planning on opening in ATL.

"I see y'all got reall close." Heavyn smiled "I did that."

"Anyways, we gotta be there next week on Friday by 11 am cause the man showing us the place by 1:45." Ace shrugged flopping down with his chips.

Okay I know we should shoot Herbo but he's literally the sweetest thing and he minds his fucking business.

Sway came and put his arms on my and Coco's shoulders.

"Who is Dinero?"

"Nope." Coco laughed moving his arm.

"Ask Heavyn." I shrugged walking the kitchen to get some pickles.

Say what you want but the mini Claussen pickles 10 outta 10 would recommend. They crunchy and not rubbery and don't we just love that.

"BBQ." I pouted scrolling through my phone. I watched as Murda came in.

Everybody been indifferent to him. Like they care about him but then again he could drop dead and nobody would care.

Heavyn said they shouldn't kill him because Cartier preyed on his weaknesses and he already been through enough.

He gave me a hug and I watched as he grabbed sum and walked back out without speaking to anyone.

I propped my phone up and put an AirPod in then went on Instagram and went in random lives seeing if their conversations sparked my interest. As I'm listening I was taking in my surroundings and I watched as Sway asked Heavyn a question and she shrugged. Walking away from him but you could see the pain in her eyes he yelled sumn and that pain soon turned into anger.

"You know what Tysheem? I'm so tired of you tryna make me feel bad for what I did to protect myself and the rest of you. HE FUCKING STALKED ME! Youn think for a fucking second he wouldn't have found out if you knew? Youn think if I hadn't thought this shit through- no I'm not doing this with you. Why do you deserve the truth when you sat in my face and said nobody filled the void I left. Then came to the party smiling ear to ear with sum girl and made a scene. And announced that y'all were engaged in front of me.. made sure I was looking too, why do you deserve the decency that I was never given?" She folded her arms.

"Decency? I told you I was in love with you. You laughed it off and avoided me for weeks only hmu if you wanted to fuck. Then you faked your own death. Came back like everything was bout to be fine and I was just gon bounce right back. Ion know what you thought this was but this ain't that. I'm asking cause the Muhfuckas you usually go after usually hurt you and although ion like yo dumbass I can't sit by and watch you do this to yourself."

She shrugged and looked at me smiling sadly, then sumn in her face changed.

Taking a deep breath she didn't take her eyes off me. "I couldn't tell you.. I wanted to but that meant admitting sumn I don't want to.. I love you too more than I've ever loved anyone but that's not easy for me. So instead of opening up I run, cause I've never really had nobody stick around after hearing I loved them and the one man who was supposed to love me unconditionally left and never turned back.. so I'm sorry but I-" she wiped her face and he pulled her into him.

Looking away from them I seen Remy stupid ass watching me shaking his head. "Crybaby ass." He laughed walking over to me.

"Boy fuck you." I wiped my face flicking him off and looked down at the live I was in. It was sum boy getting twerked on he had his nose turned up tryna get her off of him.

So I got off his live and went live myself.

Remy was all in the camera and people was saying how cute he was. Making his head bigger than it already was.

"I look good ainnit." He cheesed in the camera.

"Not even, move." I laughed mushing him out the way.

"I think I'm pregnant. I don't know though I go to the doctor thurday so I'll let you know on thurday." I laughed reading Ace comment.

"Leave my good sis alone."

I had the little thing up so if they asked questions it'll pop up on the screen.

"Do you have boyfriend so me a picture of you."

I shook my head and threw one of my slides at Ace. "I'm bout to kick you the fuck out my shit."

"Is it Ace or Remys baby?"

I looked at ace and we started laughing as he stood next to me. "She don't meet my standards." He turned his nose up.

"If you smell like the ocean and taste like a salt lick or a sewage drain swing his way." I cheesed pinching his cheek as he mugged me and walked away.

"Just for that I'm getting a new TikTok Wife. Fat neck ass."

"Awwwwn" I laughed looking down to see what these people was talking bout.

"Can't stand people act like they can't answer my fucking questions😒"

"First of all ma I ain't see yo question so pipe down."

"You girl you right there. You look like you like this shit how'd I know how'd I know that's me on sum psychic shit." Poudii and Heavyn yelled walking in together.

Some man asked to be join to my live and Remy wrapped his arm around me putting his chin on the top of my head. I accepted it and he had his dick out rubbing it I was in shock so I was just standing there Remy busted out laughing ending the live.

𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐂
𝟐:𝟓𝟕 𝐩𝐦

"You good?" Miyagi smiled looking from her son to me.

I nodded.

"Girl tell me why I got my booty ate by Dre."

"That's cool." I shrugged staring at nothing really.

"Issacha." She laughed shaking her head. "Did you hear me?"

I furrowed my brows bringing my attention back to her.

"I knew you wasn't paying attention to me."

"Sorry." I half smiled shrugging.

Her son got down and ran to go play with Tinsley as she came in with Dre and I got up and gave him a hug.

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why you holding me so tight Sach?" He laughed kissing me.

I grabbed his face and looked in his eyes then nodded.

He looked confused but went in the kitchen with the groceries.

I don't know why but I'd had a bad feeling and everytime he leaves I think I'll never see him again. Crazy I know but something not right and it's bothering me. But if I'm being honest it's been bothering me since Remy and Heavyn got shot. My heart hurts cause what if I had let Tinsy stay home that day.. she could've- no no no.

"Ain't that right baby." Dre smiled hugging me.

"Huh?"

He pulled me ik the kitchen while Miyagi watched the kids.

"Talk to me what's going on with you? You ain't been here for real."

I just slumped my shoulders and leaned against the counter.

He started talking but I felt myself bout to cry so I stood up and walked out because he gon ask what's wrong and imma cry.

And guess what happened? Mhm I'm back in the kitchen crying and don't even know why.

"Scared of what Sachie?"

"Dre everytime you leave.." I sighed tryna get him to move so I could hop off the counter and go in the room.

"You think imma leave you and Tinsley?"

"Anything could happen Dre.. and people don't like you... what if they catch you lacking?" I pouted as he wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. Then my lips. " I ain't going nowhere Sachie I promise." He assured holding me tight.

"You don't know that.. I don't wanna have to wake up one day and just never be able to kiss you. Or hear your voice or anything."

"Sachie imma black man in America I could die for minding my fucking business. You stressing ya self out for nothing Imma always be here."

"Yeah but outta all the dudes you the heaviest in the streets and you be moving by ya self."

He shook his head.

"Ain't nobody stupid enough to try me." He laughed pecking my lips a couple times. "Stop stressing ma."

𝐘'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐭? 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 😭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞😭😭😭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 2.7K 36
"Lock the door" He demands. "Don't want anyone walking in on us?" I tease. He chuckles. "Yeah... Something like that" ...
183K 9.5K 18
๐ด ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”. ...
123K 1.9K 70
When she never believed in loved, The unexpected came. She always knew she deserved better in got it. She felled in love with...