Opposites Attract (Remaking)

By HoshiOtome

Lucy Heartfilia is an 19 year old female pop star who has everything. Money, Fame, Fortune, men fawning over... More

New Book Cover/Book being unpublished/Remake
Prologue: Torture of a past
Chapter 2: Virgo & Lucy
Chapter 3: Jude's Morning
Chapter 4: Clouded Judgement

Chapter 1: Meet the maids

393 8 22
By HoshiOtome

A/N: Remember this is a remake, however, there may still be parts of the original book that will just be edited and used.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Heartfilias owned acres of land and within 10,000 steps from the mansion stood a rundown shack with some planks of wood splitting in two, there was moss growing on the surface that looked as though termites had made a meal of it. Windows had been boarded up with wooden planks. This was the resting place for the ten maids that worked for the wealthy family. Inside were five mattresses lined up in vertical rows each with two individuals lying in each one with a thin sheet covering each group, but no pillows to lay their heads. Among these slept a petite female with short pink hair. She was twenty years of age only one year older than Lucy Heartfilia but has been with the Heartfilia's the longest.

The old-school traditional windup clock rang boisterously throughout the room, causing the maids to awaken one by one. Clock hands short in length pointed a little past the number three whereas the long hand points to 6, indicating it was 3:30 in the morning.

Annoyed, tiresome groans rumbled throughout the room. One female stretched her arms up over her head. A dangerous act considering the shackles on her wrists that could have slammed into the back of her head as they had done on one occasion. This young woman's name is Virgo, she was the one with the short pink hair that had been presented earlier.

"Mmmgh! Time to get up already! Seems like only an hour we fell asleep!" Another female with short white hair whined whilst rubbing a finger to her eye. Her name was Lisanna beside her was a female with blue hair that was in a spiky fashion. "Uuugh! Time hellishly flies by whenever we sleep." The female known as Levy groaned whilst smothering her face in the palms of her hands.

"Punishment comes quickly." Virgo addressed popping her neck and back.

"Waaah, I don't wanna get up!" Wailed a female with pink hair a little lighter in shade and a different hairstyle than Virgo's who conveniently was her bed partner and the newest addition to the group of maids upon being 'rescued' by the daughter of the Heartfilia's after being chased down by a vicious rabid pit bull. Recalling the memory the young maiden ceased her whines and shyly fiddled with her fingers. "I owe my life to Miss Heartfilia..." Aries inwardly stated making her way towards the shower trailing after other maids that were making their way towards the washroom.

One by one, two by two until all ten women was in the shower crowded up with naked bodies pressed together. This method was needed so that everyone could get a bath without wasting water and had a 20% percent chance that they would least have a lukewarm shower instead of a freezing cold one. Mr. Heartfilia usually used up all the hot water, leaving the misfortune women with those two options of temperatures.

These accommodations are what they had to deal with something that didn't come to fruition until after Layla died and Jude becoming a cold, hard shell of a man following her death. Before, the maids were treated like family and had their own rooms inside the Heartfilia mansion, but now they were treated like worthless scum and only good for one purpose, keeping the mansion presentable, serving both Lucy and Jude, and being playthings to him. Sad, isn't it?

|VIRGO's POV|
"I wonder if I'll have princess Lucy today or Jude?" I mentally inquired to myself whilst finishing my stretches. I've gotten better at paying attention to my shackles after clonking myself in the head before. Ouch! I can still remember the surging pain in my brain, but over the years I've developed this phase of enjoying pain so call me a masochist if you must.

Looking over to my right, I noticed Aries had woken up next to me, she's fifteen years old and has only been working for the Heartfilias for two months now after Lucy saved her life from being bitten by a dog who turned out to have constructed rabies. Princess despite all she's been through still harbors a kind heart. I remember when Layla rescued me one day she happened to notice me sleeping in a box during a stormy night outside of a building where she was having a charity auction and welcomed me into her home. Besides, being rescued we have another thing in common and that's the fact we're both sporting pink hair, however, Aries is gifted for her young age. More gifted than me and I'm older than her. Perhaps she requires punishment for that? All jokes aside, we've bonded rather quickly and I see her somewhat as a sister, I've grown to love her so much.

In the bed next to ours, there's a girl known as Gemini, she has blue hair and she's the same age as Aries. Gemini used to have a twin who was a boy but Jude having no use for him sent him away more like sold him into slavery, it broke the poor dear and she began to starve herself until me and the other maids stepped in showering her with love, understanding, and reassurance that someday she'd see her brother again but until that day comes we'd be her family. To the left is her assigned bed buddy who goes by the name of Nina, she has Shirley Temple curly red hair and is also fifteen just like Aries and Gemini except she has freckles on her face which Jude always makes fun of whenever he sees her, the only one who hasn't been violated sexually by him and only puts hard labor on her since she's the ugly duckling in his eyes.

The bed over belongs to Levy Mcgarden and Lisanna Strauss.  Like Gemini Levy also has blue hair. We call her 'The Bookworm' due to her being so intellectual and knowledgeable when it comes to literature. She's 16 going on 17 but has a body like a 12-year-old. The only one who doesn't have boobs either, but her rear end makes up for it. Lisanna Strauss, she has short white hair and always acts more of a princess than a maid we call her the Prima Donna she just turned 19. Guess I should give her props for getting better with her sassy attitude throughout the two years she's been here. Story has it she's the middle-aged sister of Mira and Yukino, the famous Strauss sisters until an incident of betrayal happened that wounded her to be banished and handed down to Jude. The Strausses and Heartfilias have been always in alliance with each other and good friends, but that story is for another day.

The other maids' names are Ariel she has red hair just like Nina only she's one year older than her. Belle who is her sleep partner has short brown hair and is 17. Risa is 16 with flowing ash-blonde hair we call her clumsy since she's the most uncoordinated person we know. This girl is always tripping over her own two feet it's hilarious the unfunny part about it is that she's gotten the most wrath from Jude. Jane is last in the group and also the sleep partner of Risa's. She has short brown hair and the age of 18. Oh, and my name is Virgo I'm the oldest one here at 20 years old.

~•~•~
The ten of us hopped into the stand-up shower and washed our bodies to the best of our abilities in a tight spot being smooshed together. Breast pressed against the front person's back. Lower regions on the buttocks of another woman's. I'm surprised none of us have turned lesbian yet.

"Thank the heavens the water is hot today!" I praised while scrubbing the loofah to my breast as Aries washes my back for me, being the sweetie that she is as she responds. "Yeah, I guess they didn't use up all the hot water yesterday."

"Enough doodling! Let's hurry cause this water can always turn on us"! Levy exclaimed, hastily scrubbing her lady part.

"Right!" We all said in a panicky unison knowing she wasn't wrong about that. This water temperature can easily switch on us as it has down before. After, our shower we headed over to the closet and got dressed in our skimpy assigned maid uniforms that don't even go down to our knees.

"Wearing this is so embarrassing!" Aries groaned attempting to push the skirt down to make the length more appropriate but her efforts were in vain.

Jude had measured each and everyone one of us paying close attention to our height differences that way, no matter how tall we are he made sure the maid's outfit didn't reach the knee mark.

"Nothing can be done about that Aries after all this is a requirement of us." Levy sadly sighed patting her flat board chest.

"I don't get what you're going on about Aries. I personally think this is cuuuute!" Lisanna squealed and did a little spin. "Besides. You have the perfect assets to fit it!~" She wiggles her eyebrows suggestively with a smirk tugged at her lips.

Aries may be only fifteen, but she's not stupid almost immediately her hands shot up to her chest. "I...I didn't ask to have big boobs you know!" Aries frantically fired back with her thin lips poked out in a pout.

"Rrrr! Quit complaining! I'd kill to have your bosoms!" Levy annoyingly growled, pointing a finger Aries way. Blood rushed up to her neck all the way to her face seconds later, I'm guessing the realization about what she just admitted sunk in. "F-forget I said any of that! We need to focus more on getting to the slot machine!" She stuttered with tiny droplets of sweat spewing from her noggin while stiffly walking away.

We all simply look at each other before giving a nod and following after her into the separate room where the slot machine sat on the ground.

Being first Levy typed in her name and pulled the handle on the side. The machine made a few rattling and mechanical shifting noises before a whirling like sound transpired and out popped a strip of paper. Taking hold of the flimsy item Levy reads out loud. "Library/Study Hall. Woohoo, my two favorite places to clean!" She begins to laugh and jump up and down, causing her skirt to fly up from its short length. "Thank goodness it's not the basement this time! I hated cleaning that place!"

The purpose of the slot machine is that it lets us know our assigned tasks for the day and if we have to cater to either Princess Lucy or Master Jude. Seven maids end up with other cleaning duties which meant either Aries and myself had Jude or Lucy. Typing in my name after a minute the paper strip ejects out the slot. I take a breath before peeking at the typed lettering to read, "Assisting Lucy Heartfilia." I can't help the corners of my mouth tugging upwards forming a smile, but soon it would fade realizing that meant that Aries had to assist Master Jude today. She begins to cry, but I pull her into a tight hug and say, "It will be okay. Just listen to him and don't upset him and you should be alright," I reassured her while drawing comforting circles on the small of her back with my finger.

"T-Thank you, sissy." She sniffled and received some toilet paper courtesy of Gemini. "Thank you." Aries smiled, pulling away from me to blow her nose.

I'm so grateful to be assigned to Princess Lucy for the week since, that's how long the assigned tasks are done for then next week the tasks change, but at the same time I can't help worrying about Aries having Master Jude to deal with I hope he doesn't have to give her punishment.

"Do we have time to eat our breakfast or are we walking while eating again?" Lisanna asked heading toward the kitchen area. An audible stomach growl rumbled from her and some of the other maids that were already strolling behind the once Prima Dona.

Our breakfast and other meals consist of bread, cheese, and water. Jude must think we're nice or something, but I guess it's better than nothing.

"Remember Lisanna we still have to walk to the mansion and it's already 4:45 am. We are to report to the mansion by 6 am." Levy called out with the clock in her hand.

"Well, let's pack up these heels and some food and get a going before we're late!" I shouted, raising a fist in the air being careful to not whomp someone or myself in the face. I'm the only maid who's careless with her shackles.

"Yeah!" The others said in unison and agreement. This was just another maids' morning routine having to walk five miles barefooted since we refused to wear those red painful high-heels yet.

>>End of Chapter 1<<
So what did you think of the remake of Chapter 1? It's a lot different than the first one and longer too. I did take out some of the princess names that were used originally.

Your feedback is very much appreciated! Let me know what you think about the remake so far by leaving your comments in the section below, also with your votes!

Until the next story update,

Lucy signing off!
✌️

This page was published on October 22, 2020, at 3:45 p.m.

Words typed total up to 2304

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
60.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
271K 7.9K 89
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...