PvZ Garden Warfare

By MarcEmmy

I'm back with news. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Account

Chapter 5

428 10 7
By MarcEmmy

Everything was calm for 20 minutes so far, and I days back and watched as Chomp and Count Chompula were gooping the ground all in fun but if any zombies came they would get stuck.  I started to think about how this would all play out, and Chompers are most vulnerable while eating. There's two Chompers here so What if they're both eating a zombie and I'm not able to help both of them.

Then I remember the Cactuses we're up on a rock sniping so maybe they'll help out.

I relax my breath as fast as I can when I see Chomp dawdling over smiling, and Count Chompula was walking away.

"You're nervous," Chomp sighs and sits next to me.

"No I'm fine," I say, but I sound out of breath.

"You don't need to lie to me," He says. "We're best friends, you're like my little sister. I'll protect you."

I sigh.

"Thanks Chomp," I smile sweetly. "And I'm just worried about the team."

"We'll be great," He laughs.

I shake my head as he begins to dawdle away and then he turns around and starts dancing and shaking his head and making growling noises and I giggle.

"You're such a dork!" I laugh.  And then he smiles and walks off leaving me all alone with a few heal flowers who are currently napping.

Then I hear a crash, and from miles away I see a missile with a trail of smoke right behind it.

It landed somewhere in the distance but it was close enough to get me up and worrying about the team.

Then a heard of zombies we're running towards me at full speed and bullets were flying. I started shooting and dodging them, I was able to weaken them while the two Chompers came to finish them off. I ran up and healed them, as Count Champlain used burrow to go eat a scientist in the distance and Chomp was hopping zombies and chewing their heads off, never actually eating them.

I kept my heal beam on Chomp and switched to Count Chompula every so often so I didnt look like I did favorites.

They both took down to all stars and then finished off the remaining engineer.

"That was pretty easy," Count said.

"Remember the Cactuses are sniping from above." I remind him and he nods his head.

"We'll need to get ready for the next wave," Chomp says. "Stay focused."

I see a garlic drone flying through the air and it flies over us, probably to go to Pea and the others.

"What do you think that's for?" I ask, but both Chompers shake their head.

The next few minutes were completely silent. I stood by the heal flowers,  and Count stood on a rock staring down the path that Pea and the rest of the team left to. And Chomp was at the stream drinking. I wanted to talk to him, but I thought it best to get to know my other teammate as well.

I hit him with my heal beam as I walk up so he knows I'm here and he won't get startled.

"Hey," he says while turning to face me.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Just thinking," He answered,  returning to stare down the path that everyone left.

"Can you tell me some more about yourself?" I ask.

He laughs. "I just got out the premature stage,  theres not much to know about me."

"There's always something," I smile at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 583 40
Obviously they're more than for friends
4.8K 58 30
Peashooter and Sunflower have been friends forever, and as far as normal lives go, they've had quite the adventure recently...
78K 3.4K 50
No more updates as it has been years since then, thank you for reading!
20.9K 84 38
So hi, I'm a peashooter, but you can call me Peater. (Pun intended) I once met a sunflower and we have been friends for as long as I remember. We bot...