Rainbow in The Night▪︎HQxKNB▪︎

By UsEnOnAme

You see, as a leader, Akashi vowed for his team to be absolute. The Generation of Miracles was, is, and will... More

Chapter 1 - |Back again|
Chapter 2 - |Found you!|
Chapter 3 - |Please|
Chapter 4 - |Can I?|
Chapter 5 - |Role|
Chapter 6 - |Ego|
Chapter 7 - |Good Day| - PAST SERIE (1)
Chapter 8 - |Chemical Reaction|
Chapter 9 - |Strings of Fate|
Chapter 10 - |Royals|
Chapter 11 - |Brightly Blue|
Chapter 12 - |First Time| - PAST SERIE (2)
Chapter 13 - |Golden Swear|
Chapter 14 - |Hate At The First Glance|
Chapter 16 - |Lion's Den|

Chapter 15 - |A Bit Of Chaos| PAST SERIE (3)

1.9K 79 80
By UsEnOnAme

There was a simple, but clear rule in Teiko.

It was well known, across the whole city, that Teiko was the undeniably the best middle school. Thus, its students preceded its reputation. Elite, were they, and perfect they had to be.

But in the highest place of this pyramide stood a group of abnormalities. People, boys, who were special, and not only by their hair colour. Although yes, you could also be surprised by the rainbow they displayed across the court when they were together.

Kuzo did heard about the rumours before his transfer. He didn't really care about it, at first, and prioritised his integration with difficult classes, because yes, believe it or not, he struggled with grades, before trying to understand the complex question that was the GOM.

Generation Of Miracles, alias Teiko's actual Basketball team, was a group of middle schoolers reputed to be invincible on the field, and extremely great in their domain. He heard girls talk about some handsome guys among them, and understood there was quite the Don Juan inside the team.

"He's flirty, and hangs around with us and all! He's the easiest to approach!" A girl told him, giggling with another female. "So handsome.. A shame he prefers to dump us for his basketball team.. "

Blond, shiny and all smiles. He didn't take much time to associate this description with Kise Ryouta. Seriously who can miss him in the corridors? Glued by pretty girls who begged him to be their boyfriend. This guy had to be an idol in his past life or something..

"This one's pretty normal, if you'd ask me.." A random guy tells him, ruffing his hair. "A good student. And an excellent scoring machine."

Then there was Midorima Shintarou. Kuzo liked the man. Serious, calm. Even if he was a little too Tsundere from times to times, he was collected and he seemed reliable. And surprised he was when he heard that Midorima had his own fan-club. But the girls made a perfect work of keeping this a secret from Shintarou.

"Kuroko.. who?"

Kuroko Tetsuya wasn't anywhere Kuzo's eyes could be looking. This dude was a literal phantom, like a spirit that could appear and disappear in a conversation. Was it magic or something..? Kuroko wasn't imposing or violent.. But something about him made Kuzo never wanting to talk to him. Was it his scary frowns, or his rare glares he made when really irritated? Kuzo don't know. He doesn't want to.

"Ah, this punk?"Sighs a teacher, pinching his nose. "I wanna laugh and cry at the same time when I'm with him."

The one who couldn't be anymore stereotypical was Aomine Daiki . A true idiot, bold, agressive, and imposing. Tall, and intimidating. If it wasn't for his height or his muscles, Kuzo would have approached him, because he found this one really amusing in some way. And again, his tastes were rather strange.

"At first, he was really scary, but.. we understood that he's just a big fluffy bear!" Some girl coos, and Kuzo holds back a flinch. He steps back when she approach him to whisper in his ear, hearts shining in her eyes. "Isn't he pretty? I'll buy him candy every day if it meant dating him!"

Did we talk about Murasakibara Atsushi? Because we had to. A giant problem who always, like always has snacks on him. Was it a habit, or more? He personnally thought it was an obsession. Anyway, the girls didn't mind, and kept following him around, calling him cute. He, however, didn't gave a damn about them.

"Oh, Sho ?" A student blinks, and a smile make his way to his lips. "A little sunshine. Not very bright with mathematics, but dazzling on the field."

And finally, Hinata Shouyou, the reputed small forward who was incredibly fast. Orange haired, and so, so loud. Really annoying, when he saw him the first time, all beaming and stupidly shouting over Aomine.

And here they were, at the cafeteria. Well.. Why wouldn't they be here? Anyways. People didn't take away their eyes from them, and Kuzo felt this was going to be a long breakfast.

He was right.

He was at the conter, thanking the old woman who just served him his whole meal.

Then, a mix of colours attacked his eyes, and he felt forced to turn around, to finally find the source of noise of the cafetaria.

Four members of the G.O.M walked the path to their usual table, chatting loudly and cheerfully between them. One in particular, actually.

Hinata Shouyou was being himself, basically.

Murasakibara was just besides him, listening to his chatting, and giving occasional nods, when asked to reply. In the other side of Hinata was Kuroko Tetsuya, impassibly walking, interacting with Shouyou. Or more like following Hinata's discussion.

And then, there was Akashi, at Tetsuya's left, watching them talk, expressionless.

So Aomine, Kise and Midorima missed, huh.

That should have make the groupe quieter.. If it wasn't for the remaining presence of Shouyou.

How could they support the hyperactivity of this little being? Looks like they were used to it.. But still, Kuzo would have killed himself if he was to support this dazzling energy every seconds of his life. Always jumping around, talking louldly and never running out of stamina.

But to be true, he kind of felt jealous to see this kind of friendship.

Not quite friendship. This group was wild. They didn't get along most of the time, but stayed together, and an aura surrounded them as if to say not to disturb them. But everyone knew this wasn't counsiously.

Like.. Like a pack of wolves with a restless rabbit inside. Kuzo will let you guess who this one rabbit might be.

He never saw them play, but he could still understand, despite his irritation towards the smallest boy of them all, that Hinata Shouyou was a key player. He wouldn't be surrounded by them, if not.

He wouldn't always be accompanied by another one of the members, if not.

( He was constantly followed by one of them. Never would any of Teiko's student find a Hinata Shouyou alone. As if a rule existed, where it was forbidden for him, almost too dangerous for him to be alone. And as they wonder who's the one who decided that, shivers travel their spins, and they all agree to shut up about this affair. ) 

Really irritating.

But it must be nice, you know?

To be a part of this Group.

A sting of jealousy pinched his chest, and he wondered for a moment what it would be like, to be good at something, and moreover, to hang around with a group as good as him.

The only thing he wasn't really positive of was the hair color. No thank you. Too flashy.

He'd rather keep his black hair and grey eyes.  

But still - He flinches, surprised by the chills he gets on his neck, and after some seconds of hesitation, made the terrible mistake to turn around, curious. - Must be..

...

Well.

Akashi Seijūrō was in another level of description.

Kuzo was sure this one had a mental problem. Or a psychic superpower. Girls weren't aware of it, and blindly fell in love with him because of his natural charisma, but boys knew.

They knew.

They knew that they didn't want Akashi to remember their names in his life at all, basically.

Kuzo never met someone with different eyes, before. He learnt it was called heterochromia. It was beautiful, yet terrifying, and the owner of these pretty orbs stared down at him intensely, as if he was seeing a bug in his way.

Right now, these eyes weren't beautiful. They were icy blades who held him in place at the ground, where he couldn't move an inch. 

Kuzo had the weird impression that this boy just heard his thoughts. He turned his head in Kuzo's direction just when he finished his appreciations on the GOM.

Akashi Seijūrō. The number one in this whole school. Be it sports or studies, he was the top, and will always be.

So this was the so called leader. He never saw him up this close before, but immediatly understood why girls might faint when talking with him. Handsome, and incredibly confident at the first glace.

Known to be the tower control of the team, and held them with an iron fist to victory.

Intelligent, too, and even if he wasn't a giant like others, gave off the vibe of a calm that you wouldn't like to disturb in a peaceful day. Regardless of his height, he was their leader. You could feel it, from the position they were walking with. Their formation always had Akashi in front of them. Also, the GOM always held a somewhat respectable distance from the Captain, even the stubborn -clingy- ones, like Kise or Hinata.

Aomine only watched his tongue when he was here. Kise only stopped his childlike behavior when he was here. Midorima only ever relaxed slightly when he was here. Atsushi only stopped his menacing frowns when Akashi ordered it. And Hinata only calmed down when Akashi was demanding it.

The sole presence of Akashi was enough to calm the chaos that was the GOM.

His focus on Kuzo wasn't unnoticed, and Atsushi immediately narrowed his violet eyes on him, making him sweat. The giant really was intimidating.. Followed by Kuroko, who just raised an eyebrow, probably wondering why Akashi was taking such a long time to observe this mere being.

Kuzo agrees.

But the Captain does not, and he frowns slightly, a suspicious look on his face showing that he was about to open his mouth.

Why wasn't Kuzo able to just turn and leave, you ask?

Because of the golden eye, who just fucking frightened him to death.

But the connection was soon interrupted by Hinata, who, as always, peeked at his Captain, and asked him what was wrong.

Kuzo suddenly appreciated his curiosity and his naivety. Thanks to that, Akashi's attention went off of him, and he could breath again, relieved.

Damn.

Kuzo immediately took this chance, and almost ran towards his friends, sitting at the furthest place, far from them.

He decided Hinata was now his favorite member, when he sighed while sitting, and started to eat his meal, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

Determinated to make himself vanish from the GOM's thoughts.

Because everything was easier when you weren't noticed by them.

Everything was easier when you weren't special.

Easier said than done, was the right thing to say. Indeed, the rest of the day, he felt calculating eyes following him through all his walks.

...

Fuck his life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
220K 5.8K 25
「𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 」 ❛in which an oblivious model stumbles upon an f1 driver during a rough night and without even knowing who he is creates...
415K 12.2K 101
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
2.9M 75.5K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...