𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 || nishinoy...

Af luminqsity

- ̗̀➛ ͙۪۪̥˚┊━━ ❪ 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 ❫ . ˚ ₊ ᵃᵈʲᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too... Mere

authors noteeee
part 2 - confrontation
part 3 - karasuno
part 4 - introductions
part 5 - oops
part 6 - impressed
part 7 - warm
part 8 - feelings
part 9 - text
part 10 - kiss
part 11 - bracelets
part 12 - figures
part 13 - broken
part 14 - taken**
bonus 1k !

part 1 - glances

1.4K 28 6
Af luminqsity

edit: you guys i wrote this a really long time ago and it's so bad 😭😭 please go read my other stories, they're much better quality READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸
Koemi's POV

Ugh, it's too early for this.

The atmosphere in the gym is enough to wake me up. I walk with my team to our first volleyball game of the season. I look around at my teammates with their black jerseys, then down to my bright red one that stands out.

We get to our court, and I glance over at our competition. My teammates do too, because everyone gets quiet.

"Everyone on that team is at least a head taller than me!!" one of the shorter girls says, breaking the silence.

"They are pretty tall..."

I feel myself frown at their discouragement.

"Hey, don't lose hope! The game hasn't even started." I tell them.

All the girls look at me as I continue, "Sure, most of them are like, 15 feet tall," They let out a laugh "But that doesn't mean they'll win. Everyone on this team has been working hard, if we do our best we've got a shot."

"Thanks, Koemi." One of the girls says, and everyone smiles. They look at each other with determination and huddle up.

Mission accomplished

Once I step into my starting position, I focus on the girl that's up to serve first. She looks around 5'10, probably a 3rd year. I gulp as I watch her back up a few steps.

Oh god, she's going to do a jump serve.

I shake off my nerves and get ready to receive. She throws the ball in the air, steps forward, jumps, and hits it.

"It's over!" I hear my team call.

I watch the serve spin in a perfect arc above my teammates heads. It curves right into the corner. I dive to the side, but I don't manage to get there in time, earning the other team the first point. I shake it off, and get back into position.

"You'll get it next time!" the team captain reassured me.

"Thanks." I reply.

This time, I know how the girl serves. This time, the ball won't hit the ground.

She hits it over again, but I run to the spot I know it'll land. The ball hits off my forearms, right to the setter. I grin to myself.

That's more like it!

We earn the next point, and some of my teammates smile and look my way.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

30 minutes later...

    Nishinoya's POV

I step off the bus and take in the fresh air outside the gym. It's game day.

"Guys, hurry up! We're late!" The first year red-head screams, as he pushes his way towards the front of the team.

"We're only off schedule by 2 minutes, Hinata." Sugawara says, placing a hand on his shoulder to stop him from jumping. "You can calm down."

Hinata takes a few deep breaths before speaking again. "I know, I'm just so excited! My first official game on the Karasuno team!" he yells.

Other people glance over, wondering why he's so jittery. Kageyama slaps the back of Hinata's head, along with giving him a death glare.

"I like it, he's enthusiastic," I say. "Nothing wrong with that. I'm excited too!" I high five Hinata.

"You guys are too energetic for your own good." Daichi tells us. We walk in, some of us faster than others.

We walk through the gym, excited to get back into the season. I look at the other courts, with both girls and boys teams playing.

My eyes are immediately drawn to a small girl in a bright red uniform, signaling that she's a libero. She has long brown hair and piercing green eyes. "

Woah" I mutter.

"What was that?" Asahi asks me.

When I don't respond, he follows my eyes to the girl I'm looking at.

"Oh," He says. "She's cute." I see him smirking out of the corner of my eye, but I don't acknowledge it, being too captivated by the little brunette.

She dives for a ball and receives a crazy good serve. I see her smile, and I feel my cheeks burn.

"Daichi, what team is that?" I ask, tearing my eyes away from the girl.

He hums and looks down at the schedule, "Looks like it's Horikoshi high."

"Isn't Horikoshi that all girls private school with an insane volleyball team?" Hinata asks. "I saw them on TV! I remember their team being really really good! We should go introduce ourselves!" he says, as he starts walking over.

"They're playing a game, idiot." Kageyama hisses, as he grabs Hinata by his hair. "Ow, ow! I'm sorry!"

"Let's get going, everyone. We have a game to play!" Sugawara says.

I take one more glance at the mystery girl, and walk towards the court we're warming up on.

Koemi's POV

It was between the second and third set, which means we get to take a quick break. I look around at the other games going on as I sip my water. I scan the room, and my eyes are drawn to a certain team. More specifically, a certain person.

He had dark, spiky hair with a blonde strand at the front, and chiseled facial features.

He must be a libero too, he's kinda cute...

I shake the idea out of my head. He was looking over at a boy with a shaved head, who looked like his passing partner. I didn't realize I was staring until he looked over. We made eye contact, and I felt my cheeks heating up.

He has these amazing hazel brown eyes that look warm and soft but full of energy. I notice that he has a big, stupid grin on his face, which made me blush even more.

Ugh, this isn't me. I don't just swoon over any guy that looks at me

As I gain my composure, I look back over to his bald friend, who is yelling at him. I can't hear what he's saying, but I see a ball flying towards this mystery boy's face. He is still looking at me, completely oblivious to what's about to happen.

As the ball smacks him in the head, he face plants right into the floor. He looks back up at me, holding his right cheek with his hand. I start laughing, and he gets flustered. He scrambles to his feet as his face turns bright red. A few of his teammates run over to see if he's okay, but he shoos them away, insisting he's fine.

I look away, and jog over to our medical kit. I pull out an ice pack, and start walking over to the boy.

"Hey," I say. I must have startled him, because he jumps and quickly turns around. I notice that I still need to look up at him, even though he's pretty short.

"There's a little bit of floor on your face," I say with a smile, gesturing towards his cheek that slammed against the ground when he fell.

"O-oh..heh. Let's pretend you didn't see that." He replies, looking away from me. I giggle as I hand him the ice pack.

"It was a pretty great receive" I say, trying to mess with him. He looks down at the floor and places the ice pack on his face.

"Thanks for the ice pack" He says shyly.

Cute

I look back and see it's almost time for the last set. "Okay, I gotta run. Bye!!" I give him a little wave and jog back to my team. They keep asking me who he is, but I tell them to just focus on the game.

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

After the games end..

3rd person

Ugh, I'm so stupid! Nishinoya thought. First I faceplant in front of a cute girl, and then I can't even ask her name?

He sighs and puts his face in his hands. "Who was that back there, Noya?" Tanaka questions. "Was that the girl you were looking at? Was little Nishi making some moves??" He asks while he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Shut up!" Noya responds.

"I need to go to the bathroom really bad!!" Hinata whines.

"Go quick, and Kageyama, go with him and make sure he doesn't get lost." Daichi says. Kageyama rolls his eyes.

"Whatever." They walk into the bathroom. Kageyama sighs and leans against the wall, waiting for Hinata.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna run to the bathroom real quick!" Koemi says, while starting to jog towards the bathrooms.

"Ok be quick!" her captain says. Koemi gives a thumbs up and turns around. Once she gets outside of the doors, she hears something which makes her freeze.

There's two guys talking while filling up their water bottles at the water fountain, right near the bathrooms.

"I can't believe those Karasuno guys." says one of the two.

"They only survived off of pure luck" the other says. "Their team is full of a bunch of babies."

They both snicker and start to walk away when..

"I wouldn't say that if I were you."

TBC

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

1507 words

a/n - i hope you liked the first chaper! let me know what you think in the comments, i'm open to all suggestions!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1K 25
A mixture of one-shots fluff and smut and a lot of love. Requests are open, inbox me or comment your requests and I'll tag you if possible! If it is...
24.2K 355 24
When y/n went to be a foreign exchange student in Japan, she didn't know what she was getting herself into. She didn't know that she was going to fal...
10.1K 318 10
-y/n doesn't fall in love, or at least that's what she'll say to anyone who asks her about getting into any kind of romantic relationship. however, a...
12.4K 478 15
❝ 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄? ❞ ∘◦ ♡ ༉━━━ That was the first thing he's ever said...