part 6 - impressed

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

3rd person

"Can I try receiving some?"

Nishinoya, along with everyone else, seems shocked at Koemi's proposal.

"What?" she asks.

"Well, are you sure it's safe? I don't want you getting hurt." Suga says.

"Yeah, and Asahi has some awesome serves." Hinata adds. The guys mumble a few more things, but Koemi had enough of it

"I think you guys are forgetting that I also play volleyball, and I'm pretty damn good at it, if I do say so myself." She replies.

"Okay, Koemi, let's see what you got" Nishinoya says with a smile.

Koemi takes off her jacket from her uniform, and pulls down her skirt, since she could barely move in it.

"WOAH, YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE YOUR SKIRT OFF IN A ROOM FULL OF GUYS!" Tanaka screams.

"I have pants on underneath, moron."

She strolls over in Nishinoya's place, putting her hair up in a messy ponytail. Noya blushes slightly, and backs up so she can get in position.

"Don't go easy on me, Asahi!" Koemi yells to the other side of the net.

He throws the ball up and gives a hard serve. She returns it with ease, right to where a settler would be standing. Noya raises his eyebrows, impressed.

Asahi hits another over, and again, a perfect receive. The third time, Koemi had to dive for the ball, but she still managed to keep it in the air. They kept going for about 5 more minutes, with nonstop serves and receives, until Asahi said something.

"Okay, okay, I surrender. " Koemi jumps up and down, with her hands in the air, doing a dumb little victory dance.

Nishinoya's POV

Woah, she's good. Like, really good. I can see where she got her confident attitude from. She has every right to be confident with skills like that.

I could feel my face heating up as Asahi surrendered, and Koemi started doing a dance. She looked at me with a huge smile, and gave me two thumbs up, and then continued to dance and get high fives from the team.

Fuck, she's so adorable

TBC

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

346 words

a/n - oops this chapter was short uigheisouwef don't worry you guys will get some fluff in the next chapter ;)