ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖

By MTWdays

"I ɢᴜᴇss Iᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ.." -𝒾𝓃𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇ℯ𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓃ℊ: 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒹𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒷𝓎 ℳℯ𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾ℯ... More

Intro
Chapter 1: A playdate with you
Chapter 2: Changes
Chapter 3: Better friend?
Chapter 4: 5 years later
Chapter 5: The same old you
Chapter 6: Her new friends
Chapter 7: Wanna drink?
Chapter 8: Me or her?
Chapter 9: Locked out
Chapter 10: Acceptance?
Chapter 11: Recall some memories
Chapter 12: Her girl
Chapter 13: New friends
Chapter 14: Encounter
Chapter 15: Coincidence
Chapter 16: Leave me that quick?
Chapter 17: On my way
Chapter 18: Another playdate
Chapter 19: Unexpected visit
Chapter 20: The party has begun
Chapter 21: Truth or Dare
Chapter 22: First kiss
Chapter 23: Movie night
Chapter 24: She wanted more
Chapter 25: Let the truth be told
Chapter 27: Another encounter
Chapter 28: Before the party

Chapter 26: Can we just talk?

747 25 128
By MTWdays

*3rd person pov-

As the tension between the two newly coupled teens slowly gets its aura worse, the rest of their friends watched from the side as Sunset and Twilight held Rainbow Dash from charging at Rarity.

With Applejack still down on her knees, taking the sudden tragic news in her heart, she was unable to say any response to her friends' questions.

Rainbow Dash kept denying the fact about the death of the cowgirl's parents. Instead, she insisted that Rarity planned it all.

But the blonde teen never listened to her friend. All she can feel was the pain of her heart, breaking into a million pieces.

Aside from the news of her parent's death, something also painfully struck Applejack's heart. It was losing her long built trust with Rainbow Dash.

She always knew Rainbow Dash would never do such a thing according to their bond and trust since the first day they met.

But all Applejack could focus on was her stupidity in not knowing about this obvious yet devastating news.

And yet there's Rarity. She continued comforting her friend by giving her soft gentle taps on the back while whispering the words "it's okay" in Applejack's ear.

Moments later, Rainbow Dash finally gave up on yelling sense to Applejack. She instead let her tears flowed down her face, knowing the fact that the single phone call Applejack took will destroy everything built between them.

Now that the room went silent, Pinkie pie quickly stepped up in the scene and ran up to Applejack, wiping her tears afterward.

"A-applejack.. I'm so sorry." She muttered after tucking Aj's loose hair strand behind her ear.

Fluttershy followed. "We didn't know your parents are gone.. We're so sorry for your loss."

"It's a shame Rainbow Dash, your best friend, never mentioned this to you nor had the guts to tell you the truth." Rarity whispered, still holding Applejack close to her arms.

"You son of a b*tch! We already talked about this crap! You stupid f*ck-"

Before Rainbow could add more cuss words to her sentence, Sunset unexpectedly delivered a quick punch directly at her face, making Rainbow gasp in pain.

"Ack!" She groaned with wide-opened eyes. "What the hell, man?!"

"You kept the news about Applejack's parents for 10 years?! And you didn't even tell her after all these years?"

"It's because I didn't wanna make her upset, jackass! I was only trying to protect he- KFF!"

Once again, Rainbow Dash was cut off before she could finish her sentence. But this time the punch didn't come from Sunset. This time, it came from Applejack herself.

Rainbow wasn't able to counter back nor dodge that shocking attack from the cowgirl since Sunset and Twilight were still holding her arms.

All she can do now was watch Applejack shake her fist to somehow relieve the pain from her strong punch to the Rainbow haired teen.

"A-asshole.." Applejack forced out a broken smile before delivering another punch directly to Rainbow Dash's stomach.

The poor teen gasped and coughed out bits of blood, still unaware that blood was already dripping down her nose from Sunset's attack.

Before Applejack could strike again, Rarity and Pinkie pie immediately ran up to her and pull her back to avoid making the fight worsen.

"You idiot, Dash! How could you do this to me? I thought we had something!?" Applejack shouted with a broken cracked voice.

"It-told you I was trying to protect you from the truth, Aj!" She managed to stammer out the words, stopping for a few seconds before continuing.

"I know you, I spent almost 10 or 15 freaking years with you, Applejack. I already know this will be your reaction when I told you!"

"That doesn't make an excuse for you do not tell, asshole!"

"I never wanted this to happen, I never want you to be so much devastated! I just want to make you happy all the time!"

Now with her excuse being mentioned in the fight, Applejack only responded with an emotionless reaction as she lowered the tip of her hat to cover her face.

She then turned around to face the door, giving one last look to Rainbow Dash after taking a step forward to the front door.

"I trusted you for years, Rainbow Dash. I loved you for Celestia knows how long. You did teach me the meaning of love but you surely did teach me how to break it too."

Rainbow's eyes widened as her body started to weaken, unable to escape Sunset's tightened grip on her arms.

She gritted her teeth and looked into the cowgirl's emerald eyes. "No, please. Applejack we can just talk this out, please!"

"I.." Applejack stuttered before placing a hand on the doorknob. "I need some alone time right now, please leave me alone."

"But.. Your stuff! Don't you wanna grab them before you leave?" Fluttershy worriedly asked.

"I'll drop by later to get them, Fluttershy." The blonde teen responded as she finally twisted the doorknob to push the door open.

But before she could take another step outside the house, she lastly turned around to face her former friend right in her magenta eyes, one last time.

"Rainbow, our last night together meant nothing to me."

She then faced Fluttershy and forced out a broken smile. "Hey, Fluttershy.." She called her name, sounding devastated.

"Y-yes?" The shy light pink haired girl asked, still giving Applejack a worried look same as Sunset Shimmer and the rest of their friends.

Applejack faked a chuckle. "Take care of that asshole, will you?"

"I.." Fluttershy was unable to think of a clear response. Instead, she only nodded her head to show agreement to her friend.

The cowgirl let out another weakened smile again, showing all her friends that even the tough ones show weakness and sadness through their worst fear.

"Thanks." She started after facing her path out of the house again. "I have to go, I'm so sorry you'll have to see me like this."

Those were Applejack's words before running in the direction of her house. Even though she kept hearing her friends yell her name multiple times, she didn't stop nor listened to any of them.

All except for one voice that overlapped all of the girl's calls. One familiar voice that somehow made Applejack beat a painful feeling whenever she hears it.

It was no other than Rainbow Dash's calls for her. Her voice increased over time, making it overlap all of the rest of the girl's voices.

But still, nothing stopped Applejack to run back home in tears, carrying painful, devastating, yet so shocking news in her chest.

All these years, she kept forcing herself to believe that her parents moved to another town due to their work. But now that the truth has been revealed, something in her struck when she realized the main problem with all of it.

Her eyes widened, making her stop running to catch her breath. "Wait.." She panted, regaining her breath.

"If Rainbow Dash knew, then do Granny and Big Mac know too?" She asked herself after tightly holding the part of her shirt near to the heart.

"How come they never told me?" She questioned herself once again before continuing her path.

Continuous of malicious thoughts filled the cowgirl's mind, corrupting her every thought about her family and Rainbow Dash.

Just thinking about the time Rainbow and she had last night, Rainbow's confession, the late-night make out, the bond build between them, all felt worthless to the blonde teen.

All of it makes more tears form in her eyes, unable to hold any of them back to avoid showing weakness to any of her friends.

Minutes later, she finally made it to the front of her house where she saw Big Mac unloading a few boxes of Apple ciders from his truck.

The poor teen didn't hesitate to directly walk to the door, looking in the opposite way to avoid letting her brother see her face.

Big MacIntosh noticed her sister walk by. "Oh howdy, Applejack. How's y'all night at Rarity's place?" He asked with a warm smile.

Applejack didn't respond nor look back, she just kept walking to the front door which made her brother tilt his head in slight confusion.

"Hey, ya okay, sis?" He asks once again while walking to her sister.

"A-ahm fine! Just goin' to mah room.."

But before Applejack could fully run up ahead, Big Mac managed to grab her wrist and turn her around to face her.

But when he saw her expression, his eyes quickly widen, showing a worrisome response to Applejack.

"Huh, what happened to ya, Aj?" He asked.

Once again the blonde teen never answered. She instead pulled her hand back and pushed Big Mac away with her weakened strength left in her body.

"J-just leave alone! You're all liers, all of you!" Applejack cried, almost shouting at him.

But what Aj told him made his eyes go wide, even more, immediately getting the point about what Applejack meant about that.

"W-what.. No, Applejack. How?"

"Oh screw you." She lastly shouted back before running to the door, kicking it open with one powerful kick.

And there she saw her Granny cooking in the kitchen, but she didn't stop to greet her like what she normally does.

She immediately ran up to her room with Big Mac still chasing her from behind. Luckily she quickly slammed her door shut before Big MacIntosh could even reach her.

As soon as the close was clear, the cowgirl suddenly fell to her knees as more tears freely formed down her face.

Even though she kept denying the fact about her parent's death, thinking it was some kind of joke or prank. She knew that it was a reality and nothing more.

She stayed there on the floor, crying, for minutes. Not even bothering to go stand up and freshen herself in the bathroom.

When suddenly, her sobs were stopped when she heard her phone rang a notification.

She slowly wiped her tears away and took out her phone from her pocket, only to see 53 messages coming from 2 persons.

Most of them were Rainbow Dash. She kept spamming her with apologies and long messages containing her side of the story. Sadly, Applejack didn't bother to spend her time reading such lies.

But when she realized someone else messaged her, she quickly pressed her message head to direct her to her friend's chatbox.

There, she saw a message from no other than her best friend, Rarity.

"Darling, can we talk? I want to make things right. I feel so bad for you. I'm worried about you, Aj. Please, let's meet up whenever you're ready."

Applejack thought of a response to her friend, still wiping her newly formed tears from time to time.

Finally, she made up a decision as she carefully types each word on her the phone's keyboard.

"Sure, Rarity. Just give me some time, I wanna know everything. Let's meet next week."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 418 36
❝𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶?❞ 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢...
81.9K 2.6K 97
(NSFW!) What was Rainbow Dash's and Applejack's conversation on the field? What happened in their shared tent at Camp Everfree? What was the real rea...
8.9K 357 28
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮." 【 Applejack and Rainbow Dash started off as online friends. They soon had the courage t...
42.7K 1.3K 24
Following the events of the parade at Equestria Land/World, Rainbow Dash begins to struggle containing her feelings for a certain shy friend of hers...