The Alpha's Princess

By alwayslovve486

Alexia Celesta Brewer. Forced from her home when her pack is attacked, Alexia ran as far as she could to avo... More

Trigger Warnings
Author's Note
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
A/N:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Not an Update
So sorry-Very Important Authors note
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
New Story!!
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Bonus Material
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Very Sad Authors Note :(
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Thank You
TAQ TEASER:
The Queen is Coming
A Long Overdue Update

Chapter 19:

248K 4.9K 812
By alwayslovve486

Alexia's POV:

"Tell me again, Lex. What exactly happened?" Beck said, sitting at his desk with his head in his hands. I sighed. Great. Again. I've only told him twenty seven times what happened last night.

"I told you. We left the pups in the playroom. Then you left me with your mother for forty-five minutes with the other wives of the Elders. You told me that Will had mind-linked you, so I set off through the party trying to find you. I was in the back hallway, it was dark and I saw a figure approaching me. I steppped to the side to let them pass, but they came right up to me. They told me they had a message for the Luna and handed me the envelope. I looked at it and then went to ask who it was from, but when I looked up, the mysterious person had left. I couldn't see them anywhere, so I opened the envelope, read the note, looked at the pictures, and then came and found you immediately." I said, slightly exasperated.

"I'm sorry princess, I'm just trying to figure out what happened so we can put an end to this." He sighed. I nodded my head and he ran a hand through his hair, messing it up. I stood up and walked over to him. I lifted his chin to look at me and placed a kiss on his lips. His hands cupped my face, and he pulled me down to sit in his lap.. He pulled away and smiled lightly at me.

"What was he wearing?" I laughed and looked down at him. He rested his hands on my hips and he tilted his head back to look at my face.

"He was wearing a costume."

"Well it was Halloween, sweetheart..."

"Would you like me to tell you or not?" I scowled at him.

"Yes, please," he replied smirking.

"Then don't interrupt. As I was saying," I began looking at him pointedly. "He was wearing a cloak of some sort with red and gold stones and sequins all over it. They were supposed to be the Queen of Hearts. They had a full face mask on and a sort of crown. They had black shoes on and a black longsleeve shirt underneath the cloak."

"Is there anything else you can remember?"

"It was a dude. Definitely a dude. He sounded about mid twenties. Was I want to say 5' 10". Probably about 175lbs." Beck was writing something down on his notebook when he looked up at me. He took a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose. "What are you thinking about?" I murmured softly.

He sighed and pulled me closer, nuzzling his face into my neck. "Whoever did this...they had to be someone I know, a pack member most likely. Either that or they found some way to mask every trace of their scent." My eyes widened. I hadnt thought about that. I hadn't smelled anything unfamiliar or out of the ordinary. But who would-?

"Who would do this though? Why would they come after their own Alpha and Luna."

"Lexi, I have a lot of enemies. We are not a well-liked people. I take blame for the actions of all of my pack members, because I lead them. So this could be for something I didnt even do. One of my pack members could have pissed someone or somebody off- and you get hurt in the crossfire." He ended in a whisper, tucking my hair beihind my ear.

"I'll be ok," I murmured. "We'll figure something out."

"I know. Lex, I will never let anything happen to you princess, I promise you that."

"Stop."

"Stop what, sweetheart?"

"Making it sound like im going to die tomorrow!" he growled lowly. "Beck I trust you! I know you will protect me. We can do this, we just have to think about it and figure it out."

"Ok, looking at this note it sounds like you know this person. Or that you've at least met them before. It also sounds like they might have ahd something to do with the attack on your pack."

I nodded, "Yeah that makes sense. But I can't think of anyone who I was close with or anything like that, that I was seperated from. Anyone that I would miss, that I would remember."

"Can you think of anything that happened before the attack, like a treaty violation with another pack or anything like that? Any reason another pack would want to attack you guys?"

"No, I have a feeling it was about me though. My dad said he swore to protect me. I have a feeling that they were coming after me."

"Do you know anything about who it was?"

"N-no they were rogues I think. They must have s-stalked or watched us, b-because it was my birthday. They knew it was my birthday, and that my dad would be distracted and that they could..." my mouth gaped open, but I couldnt make any sounds.

"Shhhh....that's enough. It's okay sweetheart. You told me enough." Beck cooed in my ear, tucking my head under his chin.

"It still hurts. I miss them." I whimpered, burrying my face into his shoulder. A tear slipped out of the corner of my eye and I felt Beck rub circles into my back.

"I know baby, I know it hurts. I'm so sorry. I wish I could make it better." I murmured.

"You do." I whispered. We stayed quiet for a while after that. I held one of Beck's hands in both of mine and turned it over, tracing patterns on his palm. I knew he was still thinking about the note, trying to process everything I had told him. I looked up and studied his face. His brow furrowed in concentration.I reached up with on hand to cup his cheek, brushing my thumb across it, still clutching the his hand.

He glanced down at me, and the corner of his mouth quirked up, "What?"

"I love you. So much," I murmured.

"I love you more," he said, and kissed my lips softly. He pulled me to straddle his lap, his hands on my hips. One hand rested on his shoulder and the other on his chest. I sighed against his lips and smiled. This time, I was the one to ask for more. I traced both his lips with the tip of my tongue, and he groaned softly. He opened his mouth, my tongue gently explored. He squeezed my hips lightly, and my tongue continued to probe his mouth, gasping when his tongue met mine. They tangled together and I moaned lowly. He smirked and pulled away.

"That's not very nice," I breathed.

"Oh hush," he said, leaning his head down to my neck. "Catch your breath." He brushed his lips down my neck, starting behind my ear. His lips peppered around, and soon enough he had found my sweetspot. He sucked on the spot and continued to kiss it. His tongue darted out and pressed softly against the sensitive skin. I turned my head to give him better access, which he accepted. He was gentle and sweet. Not hungry and vicious like others had been. I was about to capture his lips in mine once more, when there was a sharp knock on the door. Beck groaned, but his lips never left my neck.

"Beck? You in here? I need to- Oh hello...What do we have here?" Beck growled but pulled away. My cheeks burned in embarrassment and I hid my face in his chest.

"Hunter," Beck warned lowly. "What do you want?"

"Please continue, don't mind me," he said smirking.
"Perv," I mumbled and Beck chuckled.
"Sorry to break up the steamy makeout session, but you have to train the pack in a half an hour."
Beck groaned and leaned back in his big, leather desk chair. "Shit. I forgot about that. Alright thanks Hunter. Get all the guys ready and meet me in the backyard," Beck said turning his attention back to me.
"Can I stay?" He said with a Cheshire Cat smile. My cheeks burned again and Beck kissed my temple.
"Out. Now." He growled and we heard a chuckle, before the door clicked shut. "Now where were we?" He asked smirking.
"Beck we have to get ready..." I sighed.
"Five more minutes," he promised. I smiled and he pulled me forward. Well five minutes turned into twenty and we had to run down the hall to our room.
"Is it cold out babe?" I called from the closet. He sauntered over to the door.
"A little chilly but don't worry you'll be getting warm pretty quickly." He said. I nodded and pulled out a pair of spandex shorts and and a sports bra and a loose tank. I brushed past him to walk to the bathroom, but he caught hold of my waist.
"Where are you headed?" He whispered in my ear.
"To change. In the bathroom."I said grinning at him.
"Awww princess come on."he whined.
"You and I both know that if I do, we'll never make it to training." I groaned.
"Pretty please?"
"Sorry cowboy." I chuckled. He pouted and I reached up to kiss his lips. "Nope, nice try" i murmured when I felt him try and pick me up. I dashed into the bathroom and pulled on my shorts and sports bra. Where is my damn tank top....That sneaky bastard.

I opened the door and stepped out. Beck's eyes took in my figure, from my chest to my flat stomach, to my long legs stemming from the bright purple spandex. He grinned at me, and leaned against the wall. I saw what he was wearing to train and my throat went dry. He had black basketball shorts on... and nothing else. My eyes traced his eight-pack and slowly wandered to his defined v-line. He cleared his throat and my eyes snapped back to his. He was destracting me on purpose.

When I looked up, he smirked and held up my tank top, tauntingly.

"Give it here." I said and he shook his head. " Beck...."

"I dont think so princess. I much prefer this." He said giving me a cheeky smile. It was my turn to smirk.

"Fine, I'll just go to training like this then. With all the other males in the pack..."I trailed off battting my eyelashes innocently. He growled and lunged at me.

"NO! You're MINE!" he snarled.

"Easy there Alpha, I know that. I wouldn't but you took my shirt, I have no other choice," I pouted at him. He pulled the shirt over my head and smoothed it to cover the waist band of my shorts.

"I think you should change these too-"He began.

"Nope. We're late as it is. Come on." I said and grabbed his hand, leading him out the door, through the house and out to the backyard. The pack was already assembled. When they saw us hand in hand, everyone smiled and a few even cheered and wolf-whistled. He took the lead and led us to the front of the pack.

:"Since meeting my mate, I put you in the hands of Beta Will to train. Well apparently you guys have had a pretty easy time- or at least he went easy on himself. So we're gonna fix that in two and a half hours and then we'll have a pack dinner. Sound good?" A bunch of 'Yes Alpha's were heard and he continued "Good, five minutes to stretch..Then we're running the Northwest Trail."

Groans sounded as people began stretching in groups, Beck led me over to the girls who were all in similar outfits. We chatted for a bit and started stretching. I stretched my quads and my calf muscles and we heard growling behind us. We all got wide-eyed and turned to the boys that were behind us, and laughed out loud. I had gone into a split and was touching my toes, as were the others and i saw Beck swallow thickly from here.

"Something wrong babe?" I called winking. He narrowed his eyes at me and turned away shaking his head. The girls giggled and Emma leaned over.

"Oh by the way, nice hickey," she said with a smirk. My hand snapped to my neck and I heard a loud laugh. My head whipped around to a guilty looking Beck.

"You are so dead," I growled. He rolled his eyes and grinned.

"All right, let's get running." he called. The girls and I pulled each other up and started a light jog, following the pack. As I got up, I turned and felt a slap to my ass, and heard the girls shriek, knowing they had gotten one too.

"What was that for?!" I said.

"I told you- don't tease me babe." he said with a wink.

"Asshole," I muttered.

"Did you say something babe?" he turned his head as he ran away from me. I shook my head and jogged to catch up with the girls.

"Damn horny boys." I glowered and they laughed in agreement. We were still talking throughout our run, and found out that the girls all shared rooms on the same floor with their mates. They had the floor to themselves and I said I needed to see it. They agreed that we should all hang out more, and decided I would come visit them tomorrow. I asked them why none of them had been marked yet and they all blushed. They were waiting for a little bit, it would be their first time and they were nervous. Being marked is a very intimate thing, so I could understand.

We were about 3/4's of the way done with our run and we were ahead of most of the pack. We were starting to get tired, but not terribly. Tired enough that we stopped talking. About twenty minutes later, we reached a clearing and we were the first to get there behind Beck and the boys. They heard feet crunching the dry leaves and turned to see who it was. Beck looked at me in surprise.

"How did you-?"he began. I shrugged.
"I used to love running, did it for fun. Guess I really wanted to do it again." I said grinning.
"That's my girl," he said coming up to me and giving me a kiss. " And you three, impressive. I've never seen you guys do so well." He said acknowledging Bella, Lauren and Emma, who were all in their mates arms.
"Proud of you." Justin said, kissing Emma's forehead.
"Awwwwwwwwwwww" the girls and I yelled and she blushed. Carter sighed and kicked a rock with his foot. As much as he denied it I think he was the most upset out of the bachelors about not finding his mate yet.
"you'll find her soon little bro," Beck said ruffling his hair. He grumbled and pushed his arm away, and Beck chuckled. Carter walked away with Damian and Ryan, all of their heads bent down, hands on their hips.
"Poor things," I murmured.
"Ry's too young, and the others will find em soon." Beck whispered. I nodded and looked around the clearing. It was a wide oval, lines by tress, orange and yellow in the fall chill. I was still looking around when the rest of the pack trickled in. As they formed a crowd around us Beck cleared his throat.
"Alright everyone partner up! Someone your size and build!" Lauren and I looked at each other and smiled while Bella and Emma gravitated towards each other. "Just practice basic defense in human form for now." He turned to Will and got in a fighting stance and they started throwing punches and deflecting them.
Lauren threw a quick kick to my ribs, but I caught her ankle and forced her to the ground.
"Damn!!" She laughed and I helped her up. I went for a straight punch to the jaw but she caught my wrist and forced my hand behind my back.
"Not so bad yourself!" I shouted. We continued on and on, both of us had a couple of bruises and dirt all over us from throwing each other to the ground. At some point in time Beck and Hunter came to watch us in their stroll around the pack. Will and Justin did the same to Emma and Bella.
Occasionally I would land a good hit and Beck would call out "Nice hit princess!" Or "that's it Lex!" Hunter on the other hand would playfully shout "come on babe! She's scrawny! Take her out!" And she would just laugh at him.
Lauren managed to kick behind my knees knocking me in my ass! I laughed and Beck yelled "Lexi! Come on!"
"Oh shut up!" I yelled back.
He laughed and turned back to the pack. "Okay we're going to go around and give you a match to fight. It's whoever is down for five, completely defenseless or unconscious who wins, yes?"
"Yes Alpha!" Beck and the guys went around pairing people.
Damian Justin and Hunter came up to me and grinned wickedly.
"Careful with her," Beck called. They mock saluted them and turned away. Wait a minute- he was letting them pick my opponent! Noooooooo
"I think Heidi will be a good much," Justin mused.
"Heidi hmm yes," Damian nodded.
"Heidi it is," Hunter said. "HEY HEIDI GET OVER HERE!" He yelled. Beck snapped around and I have him a pleading look. He opened his mouth and started to shake his head but Carter interrupted him.
"She'll be fine." Yeah right sure, whatever you say buddy. My eyes widened as "Heidi" strolled up to me. Girl was a freaking body builder. Her biceps were thicker than my thighs! There was no way in hell I was finishing this fight awake.
"Luna," she murmured, bowing her head.
"H-hello," I stuttered and hear Ryan snicker. I flipped him off behind my back.
"Are you ready Luna," Heidi asked kindly.
"As ready as I'll ever be," I muttered. We got in our fighting stance and I studied my opponent. Yeah this was not a good idea. A whistle sounded and Heidi was flying at me. She knocked me onto my back and quickly straddled me, pinning my hands above my head. What the hell?
Well I wasn't done just yet. I was vaguely aware that the entire pack had stopped to watch their Luna fight. This is going to be so embarrassing. But that's the thing. When I fight. I get mad. Like really mad. So before I knew it, I was pretty pissed that she had embarrassed me. I was the damn Luna I wasn't going to let her make me look weak.
I growled and curled my feet under her hips. I pushed up with all my strength and flipped her off of me, across the circle that had formed around us. Welp turns out that Heidi is like me and gets mad when she fights. Because as soon as I rolled over and pushed myself to my knees she was charging again. Damn she does that a lot. Well the only thing I could think to do was take her out by her legs, but before I could get on top of her and pin her, she was back on her feet. We grappled each other's shoulders, snarling in each other's faces, both pushing the other away. I took the opportunity to drive my knee into her stomach. She fell on all fours and I bowled her over pinning her. The count was at three when she grabbed my wrist and twisted my arm behind my back. She stood up still holding my twisted arms and bent over me. The count started and I looked over my shoulder and saw where she was positioned.
Perfect.
I shoved my foot into her stomach and straightened my leg, lifting her up and throwing her to the ground. I pinned her hands, with one of my own and drove a punch to her nose. The count had already started and before I knew it...
"FOUR....FIVE!!!!" The crowd erupted into cheers. "LUNA ALEXIA WINS!!" I smiled and laughed. I got off of Heidi who had blood streaming down her face. I helped her up and gave her a hug.
"Excellent job you're an incredible fighter," I said to her. She blushed and looked down. The was embarrassed to receive praise.
"Thank you Luna, though you are a much better fighter than I"
"I don't know about much better, but thank you." The pack was still going crazy and Beck made his way over to me, his eyes sparkling.
"ALRIGHT PEOPLE! HEY! BLACK MIST PACK LISTEN UP! " He yelled and it got quiet instantly. "Now I think because your Luna just fought such an incredible match, that we are all set for today! Head back to the house clean up and meet in the dining room for 8:30! Go!" The crowd cheered even more and started running back down the trail.
"Damn Lex," Bella said coming over and giving me a hug.
"No ones ever taken out Heidi before," Will said. My eyes widened. Whaaaattt.
"That's MY girl- all yall didn't think she could handle it!" Damian said picking me up. I laughed.
"Put me down you big oaf! You didn't think I could do it either! I believe that's why you put me in the fight!" He held a hand to his chest, "appalled"
"I would never!" He exclaimed.
"And I believe she's MY girl," Beck said winking at his brother, encircling my waist from behind. He pressed a kiss to the back of my neck and one to my bare shoulder and I shivered.
"Come one baby lets go," I heard Emma say.
"You guys coming?" Ryan said raising an eyebrow.
"In a sec, I just want to talk to Lex about something." Beck said smiling. I turned in his arms and looked up at him as they walked away smirking.
"That was incredible baby." He murmured. "I've never seen anyone fight like that. So perseverant. You make me proud." I blushed. "The whole pack is in love with you."
"I just want to be a good Luna" I whispered closing my eyes.
"You already are." He said simply. He smirked. " Oh and one more thing before we head back."
"And what's that?" I said opening my eyes and looking at him.
"That. Was. So. Unbelievably. Hot." He growled in my ear and I shuddered in his arms. He pulled me closer and his lips found my sweet spot once again. Oh dear lord. "Such a turn on," he murmured and my knees went weak. He caught me before I completely melted and threw me over his shoulder. "And we are so keeping the spandex. " He said slapping my ass again. He took of running and soon we were blowing past the crew. They stared at us in shock and I waved at them from my position over Beck's shoulder.

Beck ran us up into the house, up all the stairs and into the bedroom. He threw me onto the bed, gently and crawled over me. He kissed my lips passionately, but pulled away. "I-" he whispered.

"I-" he began.

"What? What is it?" I said slightly breathless.

"I." he leaned down to my ear. "Call showering first." he finished and sprang up running into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him.

"BECK!! You little shit! You didn't just get in a fight!" I yelled pounding on the door.

"Babe I wouldn't knock, unless you want to join me," he said cracking the door open and shooting me a wink. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Bye babe," he said and closed the door again. I huffed and flopped onto the couch.

I cant just sit here, I thought after a minute. Nope I need something to do. I finished my book . I dont really have time to go to the library. Maybe tomorrow I can go. I looked around our room and found it was kind of a mess. The bed was unmade and the sheets needed to be cleaned. And Beck's clothes were all over the place! What a boy....

I started by stripping the bed of the sheets and pulling clean white ones from the linen closet in the hallway. I scrambled around the huge bed, stretching the fitted sheet around the mattress. We both didnt like the long sheet, preferring each others body heat. I changed our pillow cases and put the comforter back in place. I started to pick up the clothes around the room and sort them into whites, colors, and darks. I took each pile and put it in the appropriate basket. I hadd bent down to grab the last pile, when i felt hands on my hips and a presence behind me. I straightened up and was pulled into a rock-hard chest.

"Princess, what are you doing?" he murmured in my ear.

"Umm cleaning?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

"Why? The omegas will take care of it."

"It's their weekend off, I can handle it for two days." I said rolling my eyes.

I turned and noticed he was just in a towel. My eyes trailed up and down.

"Yes sweetheart? Something wrong?" he said cocking his head to the side and grinning.

"Did you just steal my line?!" I said shocked.

"Damn right." he said smirking, "What are you gonna do about it."

"Oh nothing," i said sweetly and took off my tank top and threw it on the remaining pile of colors. His eyes widened and I made my way to the bathroom, swaying my hips. "Bye babe," I said, Two can play at this game.

"That's so not cool!" he yelled from the other side of the door. I giggled. he sounded like a prepubescent girl. I turned on the shower and let it heat up before stripping my clothes and hopping in. I was rinsing my hair when I saw my towel being pulled from the shower curtain rod. What the-?

I heard chuckling and knew instantly what was going on. "BECK XAVIER!! GIVE THAT BACK THIS INSTANT!" he laughed and threw the towel back over the rod. I waited for the door to close but i didnt hear it. "Beck. Out. Now." he groaned, but I heard the door click and knew he was gone. I liked this flirting, this was fun. It was a nice relief from stupid important things. I shut the water off and wrapped my towel around my body. I dried off and rolled the top to make a dress. I heard a knock.

"What do you want pervert?" I called.

"Lex dinner started five minutes ago," he called back smirking. Shit. I quickly squirted some coconut oil into my palm and ran it through my hair. I dashed to the closet and pulled on my bra and panties. I threw on a sweater and hopped out of the closet still tugging on my jeans.

"Princess this wouldn't happen if you took shorter showers," Beck said amusedly. I glared at him.

"Look whos talking."

"Come on," he said and took my hand. He led me to the dining room. Everyone was quiet and looking at the door expectantly. When we entered, their eyes all snapped to us.

"Sorry we're late," I apologized and Beck smiled at me over his shoulder, "Someone decided to steal the shower," Chuckles rang out around the room and Beck led me to the table where the crew was and pulled out my chair for me. I thanked him and sat down. Omegas brought in our food, Fettuccine Alfredo. Delicious absolutely delicious. I was midway through my meal when I felt a hand on my thigh. I hadd been listening to the girls gossip about someone in the back, when i froze. I looked at Beck and raised an eyebrow. He just nodded along to the guys conversation about training. I picked up his hand and put it back in his lap. But when I turned around, he put it back and he started inching higher, to the waist band of my jeans. I pinched his hand and he looked at me. I shook my head ever so slightly and he smirked. He put his hand back on my thigh but left it there.

After about the seventh time i figure out it was no use trying to move his hand and gave up. Soon enough, dinner was cleared. And the coffee was poured. I was getting tired and I could tell the other girls were too. Even Ryan and Carter were yawning. I snuggled into Beck's side and wrapped an arm around my waist. He kissed the top of my head and turned back to Will. I drifted in and out, and from where I was laying I could hear his heartbeat. I have no idea how long it was but, I heard "You tired?" whispered into my ear and i nodded with an "Mhmm"

"Come on let's go to bed." He said. I peeked one eye open to see that Will, Justin and Hunter were already carrying their mates to bed, and most of the pack was gone. Beck picked me up, and laid me on the bed. I started to get up, but he gently pushed me back down. "Shhh....Sleep." he said softly. He pulled my jeans off and pulled back the covers. He placed me in bed and tucked me in. He walked to the other side of the bed and clambered on, but didnt get under the covers.

"Come to bed baby," I murmured.

"I wish," he whispered, "I have to patrol for a little bit tonight." My eyes popped open. "Don't worry I'm waiting until you fall asleep. Now rest." he said and kissed my forehead.

I nodded and soon was fast asleep.

*BECKS POV*

I heard her breathing even out and knew Alexia was fast asleep. I pressed another kiss to her cheek and saw her smile lightly in her sleep. I softly climbed of the bed and tugged my boots on. I left the bedroom and closed the door quietly behind me. As I walked through the house and out the back door I thought about the conversation Will and I had had at dinner. Will told me about there being Rogues thought to be on our east border. I was angry that they were so close to my mate, and trespassing. That's why I kept my hand on Lexi's thigh. No I wasn't being a creep! Ok maybe at first I was- but then it was just so i would calm down I swear!

I stripped and shifted quickly. I ran in the East direction towards where WIll and my men were waiting for me. I dodged trees and let Leo completely take over. He and I havent really talked. He's been off canoodling with Rhea. He was happy to be free and let out. He howled and howled and ran faster than ever. Our mate made us much stronger than we had ever been without her.

I finally reached the guys, who were standing in human form in a circle. Will looked up at me. "Go shift Beck, you're going to want to see this."

I nodded and went behind a tree to shift, pulling on the clothes that I had tied to my leg. I pulled them on and walked out still doing my fly. "What did you find?"

"This." Justin said pointing in front of them.

"What," and I froze. Shit. There lying in a pool of blood was a small she-wolf. She looked young and had a thick white coat. Vanessa. She was stained red however with her own blood. There was a silver blade in her heart, and a "D" had been branded into her side. The brand had most likely been made of silver because the mark was infected and irritated. She was dead.

"That's not all, Beck," Will said.

"Oh Goddess, what else..." I said and Carter handed me an envelope.

I opened it and took out the card. "Your mate is next. She's MINE. -D" And there were even more photos of her. Photos of her sleeping, at the fights today, her and I in my office. Some pictures had x's drawn through her eyes. They must have cameras in the house. They're dead. Whoever the hell they are. Dead. I started shaking with anger, and tried to take deep breaths to calm myself down.

When I was finally able to calm Leo down, I spoke: "No one says anything, until I tell her mate. Take her to the pack house and bring her to Blake he'll know what to do. Call up security I want them in my house checking for bugs and cameras. My whole suite except my room. They can do my room tomorrow. I want a full sweep done. Take the note and have them check for finger prints, DNA everything. Double the guards on the border and patrol the entire border once more, before heading in. I have to go check on Alexia."

I didn't wait for a response but took off, not bothering to strip, just shifting. I ran all the way back to the house where I finally shifted back, grabbing spare shorts out of the garage. I walked into the house and jogged up the stairs. As I got closer, I heard whimpering, and then tossing and turning, And then full on screaming. Shit. Lexi.

I raced up the stairs, and burst into the bedroom. Alexia was still asleep, but she was screaming and writhing in pain, flinching every so often. Tears streamed down her face and she cried.

"No. NO! Please no! Don't do this! Don't touch me! No Stop! You're hurting me! Stop! Please!" she screamed and I flew to her side. I grabbed her shoulders and shook her lightly.

"Lexi! LEXI!! Princess wake up! Wake up! Alexia!!! Shhhh baby, Wake up! Shhhhh.. you're okay! Wake up Lexi. Sweetie please!" After what seemed like an eternity her silver eyes popped open and she blinked up at me. Tears flooded her eyes and she launched herself at me.

"Beck- it was so real!" she sobbed.

"Baby it's ok it was just a nightmare, you're okay. I've got you. You're safe here. It's just a nightmare." I cooed, stroking her hair. She sniffled and fisted her hands in my shirt. "Shhhh my brave girl. Come here, let's go to sleep now." She nodded and wiped her eyes. I pulled her into my lap and wrapped her long legs around my waist. I shuffled us over to the edge of the covers and pulled them back, laying us both down. She was still sniffling, so I held her tighter. She snuggled deeper into my, her face in my neck. And soon her breathing evened out again.

My poor princess, I thought just before a drifted off myself.

**********************************************************

YO people!! How are you my loves!!! I am feeling so on top of the world today- it's incredible! I took two midterms today and I did great! But not only that, I also was able to map out the next ten chapters!! Yeah thinking this is gonna be a long book, but trust me the action had barely started! GAHHHH im so excited I cant wait!!!!!

SO what did we think!! i tried to make it long to make up for the wait!! THANK YOU FOR 9K READS AND 200 VOTES YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE!! I LITERALLY LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY SOUL. YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY IM CRYING. I NEVER EVER EVER DREAMED I WOULD HAVE A BOOK TO DO AS WELL AS IT IS!!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NOW GO READ SOME MORE! PEOPLE WHO READ ARE THE BEST! Oh awkward my caps lock was still on O_o. Anyway go read and commment and vote and share and follow and build a rocket ship!!!!

Love you longtime babes!!!

MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH MWAH (That sequence of letters is quite hard to type fast).

XOXOXOXOXOX-(gossip girl)

Alwayslovve486

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 721 42
Ember Raven escapes her captors after six years of living in a cell. She grew up thinking that she's a natural rogue, not kicked out of a pack, just...
51.3K 1K 29
Can two souls from different worlds collide and not explode? Emily Wild lives up to her name. Being the sole survivor of her pack's slaughter left h...
6.7K 351 19
Amelia was merely expecting to enjoy her date night when she went to one of Utah's great desert parks after closing, not thinking of what lurks behin...
22.5K 1.1K 64
In Lycan lore, every wolf believes there is a soul that is their equal in every way: a perfect match. Their meeting is predestined, preordained by th...