Undertale ideas for stories t...

By A_Bored_Reader

You want to write an Undertale fanfic and don't know what to write? Maybe even looking for a bit of inspirati... More

Someone catch that chicken!
After Death, there is nothingness
A Palette of Destruction
Timelapse Error
Paperjam twins
Reborn!
The Moon shines bright tonight
Dust being a moodβ„’
Sci becomes Fatal_Error
Sans dreams of other lives (that are actually real)
Destruction G.U.
Undernovela's Error
Are you kitten me?
Bad End Poly

Overprotective much?

935 31 3
By A_Bored_Reader

Palette is just trying to date his best friend Goth. Why are all these skeletons popping out of nowhere watching his every move?

Basically, it's people stalking and weirding out Palette at different levels because they are overprotective. This people include:

- Reaper (with Life and Grimm)

- Underfell brothers (because they are Goth's uncles, fite me)

- Geno (with Aftertale Frisk)

- Error (which makes Blueberror take notice of the shipping and go too! Ink is oblivious to the situation, he's just following Error around.)

- Fatal Error (maybe???)

- Nightmare (with his gang. He thinks it's too early to date and they're too young)

- Kevin the Chicken from Dreamswap (don't question it and don't add him if you don't want, either. This character is haunting me, I swear-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
659K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...