PYSCHO| Ryujin X reader.

By omonim_

"I'm not insane. I'm just inlove with you . " she said. More

PROLOGUE
Start of the Day.
Begin
pt.2
5.
6
7.
8
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
STRANGERS FROM HELL.
14.
15
16
17
Announcement
ANNOUNCEMENT
18

found you.

2.1K 68 95
By omonim_

After lunch I went back to my room and saw bunch of flowers on my desk. I looked at it with a confused look.

"Hey ryujin.." lia called.

"Yeah?"

"I know you're new here but..people here are now talking about you."

"What? How?wh..why?" I asked.

She dragged me outside to talk about it.

"Well ...I don't know if you know it yet but..you're kind of famous now in this campus. "

"Silly, I didn't do anything for me to be famous."

"I know..it's just someone photographed you . And you look handsome as hell."

"Why would I be handsome? I'm a girl."

"I know, just the context of it that's why I said it. But there's something more. All that flowers on your table..."

"Yeah?"

"Is from the girls here.." she said. I looked at those people around me . "See? They have like obsessed part of them for girls like them. Now that everyone knows you're jeongyeon's sister."

I smiled at her and proceed going to my table. I put my hood on and wore my earphones. While the music is playing, I looked outside not bothering myself to fix what's above my table. I just set it aside not minding a single thing from it. The next teacher we're having is not going to teach us for today. So I went to the rooftop to feel chilled.

I reached the top and opened the door. I looked at the sky and proceeded to walk towards the wall. The music is loud so I didn't heard anything. The song is about to reach the end of it when I heard loud thuds . I turned around and saw girls beating someone.

"Hey.. you're not popular here so know your place bitch."  The girl said. She's not alone tho. She have girls around her too.

The girl she's beating can't fight since she's lying on the ground and just receiving all of the girl's kick.

"Yah!" I shouted.

They turned around and looked at me.

"Oh..you're the new kid. " the girl said. She walked towards me and started hurting me .

"Know your place too..new kid. You're just a kid for me. "

"Yeah..I know you're a senior but by the looks of you, you're old looking for a sophomore"I said. The girl clenched her fist and begin punching me but I dodged it.

I'm not in myself when this happened so I felt a little confuse about it. I saw girls around me groaning in pain. But there's a girl who caught my attention. I lifted her whole body up and took her to the nurse's office.

Times skipped. I saw myself again walking all the way to the bus stop. I waited for the bus to arrive and went in. After some stops, I reached the street leading to my house and started to walk. While walking, I felt a little strange. I shrugged it off and continued to walk, then someone held my arms.

"Annyeooong ryujin ah~" lia said and put her hands around my arm.

"Oh..hi...what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh just, home. " she said " how about you? Do you live here?" She asked.

"Yeah..We live here."

"Oh..since our house is just 5 blocks apart, maybe we can go home together?" She said. I just nodded and smiled.

Some steps later I reached our house.

"Wow..ryujin, your house is big." She said.

"It's not my house, it's my sister's."

"Well anyway, see you tommorow " she said and left.

I got in my room and quickly changed from uniform to pajamas and oversized shirt. I opened my laptop and clicked the school website. After some scrollings I saw a picture of myself posted. I clicked it and saw people commenting on the photo.

;she's so cute. I like her.

;that's the new girl right? Dang I wonder how good she is in bed.

;wow I'm a girl but when I saw this, my heart melts and I think I'm liking her now.

;hi crush :)

;kikiam lima, pishbol lima palamig lima bayad bente sukli lima.
   5 replies.

;some people here always commenting not understandable comments.
   Replied: haha tite.

;I saw you a while ago. I hope you noticed me.

;mine.

I confused look on the person who commented the last comment. It's just 3 minutes ago. I stalked it and I saw nothing but blank pictures. Then..

"Wtf.." I cursed. The person commented ,chatted me.

...

Hi :)

Who are you?

Just someone who wants you to be mine.
I saw you a while ago, you look gorgeous.

No you dont.

Yes I do, want me to describe what you wore last time?
You have your black jacket on, your earphones on.. and walking on the sidewalk leading to your house...

Seen✔

Things got creepier and creepier so I just took it as a hoax.

"Enough social media for today" i said. I shrugged off the thoughts and decided to sleep.

"Ryujin?,get up it's time to go to school" my sister shouted. I got up and ate my breakfast. After that I decided to walk by myself all the way to school.

I brought my grey hoody with me and earphones. I played some music when my phone suddenly dings.
I looked at it and saw a text from someone.

Goodmorning ...We both have the same hoody huh?

It said. I looked around and looked for the person who just chatted me.

Tell me, where are you?

I texted back but all I received was none. I looked around again for the person who also wears a hoody but saw none. Then I felt someone tapped my shoulders.

"Goodmorning ryujin..I stopped by your house awhile ago , your sister said you left early. " Lia said. She looked around and looked back to me "why are you looking around? Is there someone bothering you?"

"Uh...no..no..just looking for a person..." I answered. We walked together and in just 20 minutes, we reached the school. I stopped by my locker and lia decided to go first. After some minutes, I locked my locker and went to my room. I stopped at the room door when I saw again a bunch of flowers. I walked towards it and saw nothing but just that.

"Wonder who left it there..." Lia said. "Is it your secret admirer?"

"What? No, I don't have someone like that." I answered.

"you kind of since you're popular now."

We stopped talking when a classmate of mine called me.

"Ryujin-shi..someone is looking for you" my classmate said. I walked towards the door and saw a girl from the rooftop.

"H---hi... "she said.

"Oh..hi.."

"You're a well known person here in the campus  so it's easy to know where your room is. " she said. Then she handed me a bag. " thankyou for helping me yesterday." She said and bowed.

"Uhm....it's okay to just say thankyou but I guess..you're welcome. " I said and smiled. "Btw...what's your name?"

"Lee Chaeryeong."

"Shin ryujin,nice to meet you."

The bell rang so we bowed to each other and went to our respective rooms.

The next subject we're having is P.E so we went to the change room and changes clothes. After that, we walked towards the field and did some stretchings.

After an hour , the P.E class ended. I went again to the change room and just changed my top. I wore my grey hood and went again to the field.

I sat on the bench and put on my earphones. It's not lunch yet and the P.E teacher was called by the other teacher so we're given a lot of time to relax. After some minute , my phone dings again

You should sit with me...

It said. I looked around and saw someone who's wearing the same exact color of my hoody. I was going to approach the person when lia called me.

"Ryujin-ah? Come here we're going to do something" she said.

"Coming..."

The girl with the hood on went somewhere so I talked to lia and said that I'm going somewhere. She agreed and I run fast and looked for the person. After some time I saw someone whom I am looking for. I went towards the direction the person was heading and quickly grabbed it's wrist.

"Yah..." I said while panting.

"Uh...hi..do I know you?" She said." You're ryujin right?"

" found you..." I mumbled.

Omonim_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 506 5
"Can you hold me? Just for tonight, please."
20K 1K 11
In a world full of hate Yoo Jeongyeon found a place that was full of love, the kind of love that grows from sacrifices.
173K 4.9K 30
"DON'T YOU DARE DATE MY SISTER!!!" - Chou Sana Chou Sana just wants to make sure that no one will ever hurt her sister, Chou Tzuyu.
67.1K 3.6K 45
"You are Real, We are Real"