Hidden ||KTH. FF. COMPLETED ✔

By ARMY_Fanfictions

A high school girl, Park Y/N, who has two personalities. Being an evil Mafia herself who will become the next... More

Introduction
The Party Night
Awkward
First Mission
Kidnapped
Woken
Gift
Date
Hidden

New Boy

1K 44 5
By ARMY_Fanfictions

Y/N POV

*Another day of school. Well the week just started. Time to cover up my flaws and my true self*

I brought up my bangs to my lashes so they are less visible. And wear black clothes 'cause its my favorite color. 

I also wore a mask just because I have dust allergies, it's getting cured but as I try to hide my true form I have to walk a bit to my school after the car ride and the area is a dusty place soooo yeah.

AFTER 15 MINUTES

Here I am sitting on my chair and sketching  a boy. I don't know who that boy is but I'm sketching a boy's body structure. The bell rings signaling the start of class. The teacher walks in with a set of books in her hand. 

' Good morning class. Today we have a new student with us. His parents shifted here so he is now here. Come in and introduce yourself. ' She said after entering the class.

A boy near my age comes in slowly maybe he is scared. He is dressed in full black like me and has blue dyed hair. His eyes are beautiful.

' H-hello, I'm Kim Taehyung. I'm 20 years old. Hope we get along. ' He said stuttering.

' Okay Taehyung, seems like we need to find you a seat.' she continues while looking around the class and her eyes falls on me. ' Okay Taehyung,  there's an empty seat beside Y/N. Y/N please raise your hand so that he can identify you. '

 Well as I said earlier my teachers and guards and other staffs that belong to the school knows my true identity so they don't let anyone to sit beside me. But I think they know what they are doing lets just flow with it I don't want to scare the heck out of the new boy. So I raised my hand and he hesitantly came towards me and sat beside me. 

' Hey, Taehyung right? '

' Ah yes Kim Taehyung. ' woah his voice...... its like it has no end its so deep.

' Okay so what was your reason to transfer to this school? ' I asked it was just my investigation as well I AM a mafia.

' Nothing much well my parents shifted here in Seoul for their work and they wouldn't leave me alone at Daegu. So I also shifted here with them and I am a part of a group with my hyungs so they told me to shift here as they also read here. ' He described to me.

' Ooooooooooooh okay. Well got away from one work. Lucky me. '

' What work? ' He enquired curious looking straight at my eyes wow his eyes are so pretty.........

' Oh well every new student who they get seated with the other one has to show them around the campus so they are comfortable. But as you have friends I'm free from that. '

He chuckled 

' What's so funny about it? Its good for me then I can chill and can finish my sketch and mind my own business. '

 After talking for a bit I turned around and saw all eyes on me. Well that scared the shit out of me. 

' Well what are you all looking at? Mind your own business. ' Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I said that. Curse myself I totally forgot I don't talk with people in school very much. I had to mentally facepalm myself for doing that.  And watching those nitwits staring at me like they saw a ghost got the mafia side out of me.

' Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................'

' What happened? '

' You can draw so well I think I'm in love with your sketches. '

' Oh well thank you! Its kind of my hobby. '

' But still on your thoughts yes you don't have to show me around and all but I have questions. '

' Spill it out. '

' Okay first, why were they staring at you? Don't tell me you are a killer or something.....' Well I technically am.

' Oh about that I don't really talk with people that much in here. And I was talking with you like you were my old friend or something. '

' Oh well my second question. Care to be friends? '

I thought about it for a second and he looks like a good boy so I said,

'  I thought we are already friends? ' He got so happy with my comment that he smiled and it was the most cutest smile ever. A boxy smile.

' Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ' He exclaimed and I chuckled

But as soon as I chuckled I heard a loud gasp from behind me. And I already know what is waiting for me : A SEA OF EYES. I got intimated and my next action shook myself. 

I slammed my hand on my desk and yelled at the class,

' I'M HERE TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THIS NEW BOY AND YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO SHOOK AT MY SUDDEN TALKATIVENESS.  WOW. '

' Its okay Y/n calm down, calm down. ' The dark voice beside me said. By that time I realized how rudely I just behaved. I instantly apologized. I know exactly why this is happening. And that's 'cause I haven't taken out anger on anyone or haven't gone to any dangerous missions lately. I excused myself to the restroom and called Appa there.

' Appa, It's me Y/n. '

' Yes dear? '

' Appa any new missions lately? I'm getting angry at short things I need to take out my anger. You know about my personality here. '

' Sorry my angel. There is no missions for you but I have a party today at 9, and you have to go. '

' Okay appa, bye. ' And I hanged up.

DURING BREAK TIME

Taehyung asked me if I wanted to meet his group and I agreed because I was fed up by my classmates. Then he went on a call and told me that they are waiting in the cafeteria. And as he is still new asked me to take him there. After we went there his eyes looked around and took my hand happily and ran towards a table where there was 6 more males.

' Hyungs! ' He exclaimed and jumped on one of them. I giggled at his childish behavior.

' Oh Y/N, these are my hyungs and my best friends. ' He continued pointing at each of them and introducing one by one.

' This is Namjoon Hyung. ' Pointing towards a boy with dimples.

' This is Seokjin hyung. ' Pointing at a handsome boy who is probably older than me.

' Yoongi hyung. ' A boy who looks sleepy yet forced a smile towards me and I smiled back wait he also has a nice smile.

' Hoseok hyung. ' The boy jumped at us and smiled and ' Hi! I'm Hobi or Hoseok. You are really beautiful. ' ' Thank you! . '

' Jimin hyung or Jiminie. ' A boy rather around my age but is quite short in height than the others.

' And finally our maknae Jungkook. ' He looks younger than me and looks shy but still managed to flash me a smile. He looks like a bunny while smiling.

' And hyungs this is Y/N. She is the one I was talking about to you guys earlier. ' huh talking about me? This is suspicious but I can't leak out my true self anymore. Y/N keep it together.

' Nice to meet you all. ' I said with a smile and a slight bow.

' Its good to meet with you too Y/n. ' They said all together. 

A/N: WELL THIS CHAPTER HAS BECOME LONG I'LL LEAVE IT HERE. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 24.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
61.7K 1.7K 16
What happens if a tough yet sassy girl is arranged to a strong mafia for her father's company's sake? both of them were not interested in each other...
99K 3.2K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
29.9K 1.1K 25
Cover designed by MythicalWeirdo on YouTube. Go check her out! Warning! Sensitive topics may occur! Ten years after living in Goyang, Y/N is moving...