Your The One That I Want | Gr...

By HisKoala2003

Kayra Walker moves to Rydell from New York City and the day she moves there she makes some new friends and me... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

3

2.2K 25 1
By HisKoala2003

   We hear Sandy Scream from inside the bathroom seconds later and Frenchie comes out.

Frenchie:Could you please get me some ice to numb her earlobes?.

Marty:Why don't you just let the cold water run and stick her ear under the faucet?.

Frenchie:Oh."Goes back into the bathroom".

Marty puts on a beautiful robe.

Marty:Personally,I'm getting rather chilly.

Kayra:Hey what's that?.

Marty:From Bobby in Korea.

Jan:Are you going with a Korean?.

Marty:Dummy he's a marine."Hits jans head".

Rizzo:A marine?.

Us girls squeal.

Marty:Wanna see a picture?.

   Marty opens her wallet to a long row of pictures and Rizzo takes it from her.

Rizzo:God.You're turning into a one-woman USO.

   I chuckle and nod as Frenchie comes out of the bathroom.

Frenchie:Hey you guys Sandy's sick.I just did one ear.She saw the blood and... bleurgh.

Jan:You won't get your hands on my ears.

Frenchie:Oh yeah?.You'll be sorry because I have been accepted to La Cafury BeautySchool.

Jan:You mean your dropping out of Rydell?.

Frenchie:I don't see it as dropping out.I see it as a very strategic careermove.

   Frenchie grabs Sandy's toothbrush and knocks on the bathroom door.

Rizzo:Why's it torn in half?.

Marty:His old girlfriend was in it.

   Sandy opens the bathroom door and Frenchie holds out the toothbrush to her.

Frenchie:Er...Sandy here's your toothbrush.

Sandy:"Takes it".Thanks Frenchy.I'm sorry to be so much trouble.

I watch as Rizzo grabs a blonde wig.

Frenchie:Oh It's ok.

   Sandy goes back into the bathroom and closes the door as Rizzo puts on the wig.

Rizzo:Miss Goody Two-Shoes makes me wanna barf..."Sings".
Look at me I'm Sandra Dee,Lousy with virginity,Won't go to bed,Till I'm legally wed."Holds up a finger".I can't I'm Sandra Dee.

Rizzo jumps onto the bed.

Rizzo:"Sings".Watch it hey I'm Doris Day,I was not brought up that way,Won't come across,Even Rock Hudson lost,His heart to Doris Day,I don't drink.

The girls:Oh.

Rizzo:Or swear.

The girls:Oh.

Rizzo:I don't rat my hair.

The girls:Ew.

Rizzo:I get ill from one cigarette"Coughs".Keep your filthy paws off my silky drawers,Would you pull that crap with Annette."Sings".As for you Troy Donahue,I know what you wanna do,You got your crust,I'm no object of lust,I'm just plain Sandra Dee,Elvis,Elvis let me be,Keep that pelvis far from me,Just keep your cool,Now you're starting to drool...Hey fungool I'm Sandra Dee.

Sandy comes out if the bathroom.

Sandy:You making fun of me Riz?.

Rizzo:"Takes off the wig".Some people are so touchy.

*****************************************

   Soon we hear a car and a motorcycle and the guys show up outside and we all go over to the window.

Frenchie:They can't come in here my folks'll flip.

Putzie:Oh Sandy.Wherefore art thou Sandy?.

Jan:Oh look it's Kenickie's cousin Dennie.

Rizzo:You goody goodies are too much.I'm gonna get my kicks while I'm still young enough to get em.

Kayra:"Smiles".Right behind you Riz.

   I follow Rizzo out the window and I hear Frenchie speak as I do.

Frenchie:What they gonna do shinny down the drainpipe?.

Sonny:Hey look.There's Rizzo.

Doody:Hey Rizzo what you doing without a net.

   I follow Rizzo over to the guys and she stands by Dennie and his motorcycle.

Rizzo:Swell bunch rushing to help a lady.

Doody:Lady?.I don't see a lady.

Dennis,Kenickie:Shut up.Shut up!.

Rizzo:What's up Dennie?.

Dennie:One guess.

Rizzo:You got a lot to offer a girl.

Dennie:Yeah you know it.

Rizzo:What say you Zuke?.

Danny:You're looking good Riz.

Rizzo:Eat your heart out.

Danny:Sloppy seconds ain't my style."Gets out of the car".

Rizzo:You going to flog your log?.

Danny:It's better than hanging around with you dorks.

Dennie:Kenick...Let me take the car.

   Kenickie nods and Kenickie takes Dennie's Motorcycle.

Dennie:"To Rizzo".Your uh chariot my lady.

   Rizzo hops in the car next to Dennie as me and Kenickie watch as them and Sonny,Doody and Putzie begin to leave...Kenickie turns to me.

Kenickie:Hey.

Kayra:"Smiles".Hey.Thanks for your complement earlier.

Kenickie:No problem."Smirks".Wanna ride?.

   I look at the Motorcycle and smirk then I turn to Kenickie and I nod.He hops on the bike then I hop on behind him and wrap my arms around his waist...Soon he parks the Motorcycle over in the woods and we see a cliff view of the town and I smile.He takes a blanket out of the cooler and lays it down.We sit on the blanket.

Kenickie:So Kayra tell me about ya self.

   I look at Kenickie and I tell him where I'm from and my favorite colors and my age.Kenickie asks me questions about the city and I answer them.He then asks me what my hobby is.

Kayra:Well uh..."Blushes".I like to sing.

Kenickie:Really?,Let me hear it.

Kayra:Oh a bad boy like you wanting to hear a girl like me sing?."Smirks".

Kenickie:Yeah.I do.I wanna see whatcha got.

Kayra:The only song I got going is kind of childish.

Kenickie:I don't care.

I sigh and nod at him and begin to sing.

Kayra:"Sings".When Mr.Southwind sighs in the pines,Old Mr.Winter whimpers and whines.Down in the meadow,Under the snow April is teaching green things to grow.When Mr.Westwind hums in the blades,Old Mr.Summer nods in the shade.Down in the meadow,Deep in the brook,Catfish are waiting for the hook.
Old lady blackbird flirts with the scarecrow.Scarecrow is waving at the moon.Old Mr.Moon makes hearts everywhere go bump,bump
With the magic of June.When Mr.Eastwind shouts overhead,Then all the leaves turn yellow and red.Down in the meadow,Corn stalks are high,Pumpkins are ripe and ready for pie.Old lady blackbird flirts with the scarecrow.Scarecrow is waving at the moon.Old Mr.Moon makes hearts everywhere go bump,bump with the magic of June.When Mr.Northwind rolls on the breeze,Old Father Christmas trims all the trees.Down in the meadow,
Snow softly gleams.Earth goes to sleep and smile in her dreams.

Kenickie:Say your pretty good.

Kayra:"Blushes".Thank Kenickie.

Kenickie:Your welcome Kayra.

   We stare into each others eyes and before i know it we are kissing...Soon about half an hour later we are putting our clothes back on and putting the blanket away and hopping on the Motorcycle to leave...We arrive at my house and I get off the bike and look at Kenickie.

Kenickie:Goodnight sweetheart.

Kayra:Goodnight Kenick.

   I kiss Kenickie and the kiss once again gets heated.

Kayra:I have to go in now.

Kenickie:"Nods".

   I leave into my house and I watch as Kenickie rides away on the Motorcycle...I now have a Boyfriend within 2 weeks of living here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 5.5K 18
|Kenickie Murdoch/Grease(1978)| A good girl hidden by a bad attitude. That's one way you could describe Lilly-Mae James. Her life had once been, to h...
12.5K 428 20
Ross and Laura's families have been friends for years. Everything was perfect until Laura becomes a cheerleader and forgets him. Ross wants his old L...
269K 8.4K 54
Marilyn was an outcast in school for most of her high school life. A former tragedy in her life caused her what was left of her family to move to the...
791 15 39
{Naomi Davis moves too a small town called Tulsa for her mothers job. She never wanted to go, but she had to. There she meets a group of greasers, an...