10

🎶A well-a bop a bop a hula,Rock-a-hula rock-a-hula,Luau,luau,luau,luau,A wham-a bama lama,Shanga langa langa langa,Luau, luau,luau,luau,Rah rah Rydell,Well-a well-a well-a well-a,Rock-a-hula luau wow,Come-a come-a come-a,To the rock-a-hula luau,Everybody's here,And we're waitin' for you now,We're gonna stick together,And we won't let go,We're lettin' everybody know,It's a luau,A rock-a-hula luau,Come-a come-a come-a come,Cause we're gettin' it on now,Summer,summer, summer,Is a-comin' along now,I wish it was forever,Cause it feels so right,Don't you worry honey,We'll be rockin' all night at the luau,A rock-a-hula luau,Summer is coming
We're all here together,If only this feeling could go on forever,Summer is coming we'll always remember,Summer is coming right now,Rock-a-hula luau,It's a rock, rock-a-hula luau yeah
Uh-huh,Rock-a-hula luau
Rock-a-hula luau🎶

Mcgee:"Over Intercomm".As the sun sets
on the Lani Kai Lani Luau a reminder to our seniors in the words of our very own
President Kennedy,Think not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country...Now will the King and Queen of the Luau take their appointed positions on the Pool of Enchantment?.

   We all watch as guys carry a raft holding Stephanie and Johnny into the pool its not long before I see them arguing...Soon Leo and his crew drive there motorcycle's onto the grounds and rack the Luao and a lot of the students scream.

Michael:Hey Balmudo!.

   I see a man wearing a helmet standing next to him.

Leo:Hey man.That's the guy who decked me.

Stephanie:It's him.

Goose:It's him.

Paulette:It's him.

   Michael jumps down and soon we watch as he drives his motorcycle and the guy that was standing next to him on a motorcycle behind him.Soon Michael and his buddy leave on the Motorcycle Leo and his buddies following them bit soon Michael abd hus Buddy cone back and drive their motorcycle's over the pool.

Stephanie:He's alive.

   Soon Leo's buddies fall into the pool and Leo angrily goes up to them.The twin girls go up to give him an earful and Leo falls into the pool taking the twins with them...I look over at Michael to see he has taken his goggles off.

Blanche:Michael.It's Michael!.

Stephanie leaves the pool and looks at him.

Stephanie:Michael.

   Stephanie begins running over and pushing past the crowd.

Louis:You?.

Davey:You made that jump?.

Stephanie:I thought you were dead...You?.

Johnny:Move it!.Move it!...I'm gonna rearrange his...

Paulette:"Yells".Hey!.

Johnny:"Yells".What?!.

Paulette:Nothing.

Johnny:"Looks at Michael chuckling".N-N-No.

Michael:Yeah.Yeah Johnny.

Johnny:Yeah well you got one more jump,Mr uh Cool Rider,Shakespeare uh Carrington."Pushes him".

Stephanie:No wait a second.Haven't we had enough of this?.

Davey:She's got a point Johnny.

Louis:Hey Davey's got a point Johnny.

Goose:Hey Lou's got a point about Davey's...

Johnny:Shut up all of you's!.I've got a point to make too..."Snaps fingers". Jacket.

Davey:One T-Bird jacket.

Davey throws it but Paulette catches it.

Johnny:"Looks at her".Jacket.

Paulette:"Grins".Jacket."Hands t to him".

Johnny:For starters let's see how it looks.

Johnny puts the Jacket on Michael.

Johnny:Very nice.

   The T-birds and Michael all do the T-bird handshake.

Johnny:What's everybody looking at.Disperse.

   Michael turns to me after talking with Dolores.

Michael:I have a surprise for ya...Kayra turn around.

   I do as he says and I turn around and I see the man with the helmet and he takes it off and i gasp.

Kayra:Kenickie?!.

Kenickie:"Grinning".Hey Sweets.

   I go over and wrap my arms around his neck and i kiss him.

Kayra:I have missed you so much.

Kenickie:Well seeing i have no rep to protect."Winks".I have missed you too Kayra."Smiles".

Stephanie:"Sings".You were the one the one in my dreams.But I never knew it.

Michael:"Sings".I wanted to tell you time and again.But I couldn't do it.

Stephanie:"Sings".All that you are is all that I need.No more pretending.

Michael:"Sings".Now I can be me you can be you.

Kayra,Kenickie:"Sings".And we're never ending Whoa-oh oh.

   Me and Kenickie begin dancing with eachother while singing the song with everyone.

Everyone:"Sings".We'll be together,Always together,Like birds of a feather,Forever and ever,We'll be together.

Johnny:"Sings".I like what you got I guess it's okay.If you want to show it

Paulette:"Sings".I am what I am and I'm all for you.Just want you to know it.

Louis:"Sings".Will I ever score?.

Sharon:"Sings".There's nothing wrong with just liking each other.

Everyone:"Sings".We all had our doubts
But it's working out with one another.Whoa,We'll be together,Always together,Like birds of a feather,Forever and ever,We'll be together,Always together,Like birds of a feather,Forever and ever,Like birds of a feather,Forever and ever,We'll be together,Always together,We'll be together,Always together.

*****************************************

   After the celebration me and Kenickie walk to the Motorcycle hand in hand and i reach into my Pink Ladies jacket and grab the key and hand it to him.

Kayra:"Sings".In the still of the night,I held you held you tight,Cause I love,Love you so.Promise I'll never,Let you go,In the still of the night,I remember,That night in May,The stars were bright above,I'll hope and I'll pray,To keep,Your precious love,Well before the light,Hold me again,With all of your might,In the still of the night,So before the light,Hold me again,With all of your might,In the still of the night,In the still of the night.

Kenickie:I gotta admit...After I went to college I couldn't be with any other chicks.

Kayra:I kept comparing guys to you."Chuckles".Like I said....Your my one and only guy.

   Kenickie kisses me before we got on the bike.

Kenickie:I like the sound of that.

Kayra:I love you Kenickie Murdoch.

Kenickie:And I love you Kayra Walker.

   Me and Kenickie kiss again and we smile at our reunion.