A Pirate Story

By Hydranga2

This is sort of based on the game Pirate 101 since me and the girls (if you read my other stories about wizar... More

Characters 1
Start
Troggie business
Skull Cave
Moving Forward
Jonah Town
Waponis
Gullet
Quid Pro Quo
One-Eyed Jack
The Antique Store
The Crew Makes the Home
Puerto Mico
Gortez Part 1
Funny Scenarios
Warwick
Troggy Trouble
Rumble in the Jungle
Welcome to the Jungle
Hear no Evil, See no Evil
Hear no Evil, See no Evil pt 2
Three Queens pt. 1
Rachel's Birthday

The Crew's New Home

14 1 0
By Hydranga2

"The chalice! You have my thanks, good Captain. I've good use for this. And another job for you, if you're willing." Avery said. Sally looks to Rachel and shrugs.

"Sure..." Sally said blankly.

"For years I've strived to get an imperial power to trade openly with us. A treaty will transform Skull Island into a true republic." Avery explained.

"Get to the point, Avery." Rachel said eager to get some sleep.

"This cup's an heirloom of the Ortegas, a great family in Monquista. The governor in Puerto Mico is an Ortega- he be grateful to get this back. Take this Treaty to Puerto Mico, with the Chalice as a gift. This passport should get you to Governor. I'll pay you handsomely for this. Agreed?" Avery finishes.

"Sure we'll do it next week." Sally said taking the treaty and Chalice from his hand before she and Rachel leave Avery gobsmacked, as they leave out the door.

****

The girls meet up with Warwick who has a straight face.

"So, how'd she take it?" Rachel asks Warwick as the group head to the portal on the ship that Subodai had placed. It lead to their new island home for the crew.

"Turns out we both don't like being held down so, we are occasional sex buddies and partners in crime." Warwick told Rachel as the group step through the portal.

The group's jaws drop at the beautiful island before them.

They enter the portal that leads to the island and look around.

The crew had already start patching up the houses both on the land and the trees.

Sally, Warwick, and Rachel rush to the area that lead up to the houses in the trees. There was a certain group of three houses that connected by bridge that they just knew they had to have.

The houses had magical properties so they were smaller on the outside and bigger on the outside, there were small wooden towers that connected the three houses.

(Imagine the rooms are empty minus the furniture, the other small things aren't there yet)

Sally enters her house and smiles at the sight of her living room. She knew Subodai had something to do with how her area was decorated. He knew about her love for steampunk and her style choice.

Sally exits the living room and enters the kitchen. The cabinets were steampunk gold. She touches the kitchen counter, it was marble, she sits at the cushioned chairs and smiles. Yep, Subodai knew her very well.

Sally exits the kitchen and goes up the stairs from the kitchen and is met with a small hallway, with relaxing dim lights. The walls were a relaxed green with plants lining beneath the window that shown the rest of the houses of her crew. She could see her crew helping each other move into their houses.

She smiles happy to know they all got along well. She opens the first door and walks into her bathroom. 

"Thank god I got the bathroom where the tub is connected to the floor and I can shower." Sally said softly. 

Sally exits the bathroom making a mental note to take a shower later.

She cracks the door to her bathroom before going to the door next to it. SHe opens it to see her bedroom and nearly sobs, it was just like the one back at home. It was of course bigger but it definitely made her feel like she was back in her parents' house. She makes a mental note to visit the Davenport Island at some point in time. She wanted to show the crew the Island.

Her bedroom was simple but she loved it. She opens one of the doors inside the bedroom and is met with a empty wooden Walk-in closet. She spins around in the closet looking around in wonder. She places her duffel bag inside the walk-in closet before heading out.

Sally takes note of a note on the other door and tilts her head slightly to the side in curiosity.

She gently removes it from the door and reads it.

"Dear Sally, 

             Hope you love your new area. Took a while to find the old stuff in that endless bag of yours. I tried to make it your favorite style but sometimes I really don't understand steampunk. This room here is a secret room, the key in the door knob is your way to access the secret room, so the minute you remove and lock any door with this key the door will disappear. Have fun. I haven't seen the inside yet so once you're finished decorating please let me be the first to see it.

Subodai"

Sally smiles and looks at the key in the door knob before unlocking the door and opening it taking the key with her. 

Her eyes go wide and sparkle at what she was met with. "I need to visit that old lady's shop very soon." Sally said breathlessly.

With Rachel:

Rachel enters her living room first and her eyes widen at the sight. How'd the crew know she'd like this?

She spun in a small circle in her new living room. It was perfect. She makes her way to the kitchen that connected to the living room and nearly drops her jaw. Sally had recently gotten her into Steampunk so she was pleasantly surprised to find her kitchen with it.

Excited she can't help the big smile growing on her face as she rushes up the stairs of the kitchen and into a small hallway similar to Sally's, she opens the first gray door and is met with the bathroom of her dreams. Rachel gets heart eyes and giggles childishly. It was perfect.

Rachel exits the bathroom and rushes into her bedroom next to the bathroom and immediately the minute her eyes connected to the bed jumped onto it, with a soft whoop, SHe curls into her blankets and let's out a heavenly sigh. "This is the life." She coos before looking out the nearby window. She could see what looked like a hot tub in Warwick's section of housing. SHe raises an eyebrow but ignores it.

Rachel looks up and spots a door near the front of her room, she walks over to it she pulls it open and is met with the same walk-in closet as Sally. She drops her weapons in it before leaving it. Eager to get some much need sleep Rachel closes her blinds and begins removing her armor and clothes. Suddenly she trips from the carpet in the floor. She looks down annoyed at it. She then notices a barely noticeable shape in the carpet. She pulls it back revealing a trap door.  

Rachel opens the trap door and is met with another room. She smirks, this will be the perfect weaponry.

With Warwick:

Warwick had entered his house first out of the three. He was so tired he immediately collapsed on the couch of his living room. He grabs the spare blanket on the couch and wraps it around himself before stretching.

He examines the room with a small smile, he could get used to this, he turns to the fireplace and snaps his fingers causing a fire to ignite in it.

His stomach growls after a minute of staring into space so he throws the blanket off himself and goes into the connecting kitchen, he smiles at the simple yet big wooden kitchen before him. He opens the nearby fridge ignoring the stairs leading to the next floor.

The fridge was empty minus some rum bottles. For once, he wasn't in the mood for rum, he wanted food. He'll ransack Sally's kitchen later.

Warwick closes the fridge door and gets a whiff of his armpits, he let's out a disgusted grunt before looking to the stairs. He mentally prays that the bathroom is somewhere up there. He goes up the stairs in a drunken manner and is met with the wooden small hallway, the only source of light the hallways had were the heavenly smelling candles on the stand under the closed window.

He walks to the first dark oak door and opens it. He is pleasantly surprised to be met with outside. He walks around the outside and sees Rachel closing her blinds. He looks to the other side and sees the still open hallway window of Sally's house.

He mentally prays Sally doesn't notice him through the window, he wanted to protect as much of that lassie's innocence as he can.

He removes his armor, clothes, and weapons and throws them into a nearby hamper and immediately climbs into the hot tub like bath. He relaxes in it for a good few minutes. He needed this bath more than anyone.

After his bath he wraps a towel around his waist and empties the water, making a mental note to clean the tub out later, he grabs the hamper and heads back inside. He goes into through the next door and is met with a bedroom. Warwick smirks, he could never invite the girls here, he didn't want them to know his pass time hobby wasn't just drinking but reading.

He had a love for horror stories, and the like. He spins slightly in his room careful for his towel not to fall from his waist since the window in his room had a good view of Sally's bedroom window. He could see the girl he saw as a little sister sitting on her window seat looking up at the clouds with a lost in thought look.

He never said but he noticed she's been a bit zoned out since he found her at that antique and thrift shop. He silently closes his blinds for now.

He enters the walk-in closet that was similar to Sally and Rachel's and drops the hamper inside. He dumps his clothes in the washing machine and hangs his staff up inside a smaller closet before closing the doors to the closet. 

As he closes it he notices a small hidden trap door in the middle of the floor.

He walks over to it and pulls it open and is surprised to find his dream lair inside. He looks to the sorcery green wisps coming from his fingers and smirks knowing it was his powers that translocated his lair here. 

Warwick closes the trap door and heads back into his room and slumps into his bed. Eager for some much needed sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25 0 7
A journey of one pirate and their family-friendship with the crew through a sea of mystery and adventure. ( I suck at descriptions, but this is an or...
4.2K 113 24
So, yes XD another collab. This one is with my good friend Diamond or TheDiamondWolf4. Go check her account she has a really good one-shot book out a...
44 8 8
After a turbulent storm, a small-town witch finds a woman lying unconscious on the shores of her beach. Upon taking in the woman, the witch soon lea...
89 41 16
I, Vonaias Aleanvasa, am hunting down the Wizard Ward Pirates and their Captain, fearsome evil Farthead--I mean, Farghed, and I shall loot them!