The 12 Elementals

By just-A_potato

Yet again Darkness is hungry for a war to end it all, but Light will always have troops at the ready. One gir... More

The Elementals
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Bonus Chapter. First Encounter Part 1
Bonus Chapter. First Encounter Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter. Jealousy's a Bitch
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Sequel!!
A Day in the Hogwarts Life
Don't Bark at Me
Yes, Vampires Do Suck

Bonus Chapter. The Kiss

3K 190 30
By just-A_potato

   Hola!

   So, how have y'all been?

   Again, a chapter in Reasons eyes!!

   I really enjoy writing these, but do you enjoy reading it?

   I hope, cause he can be an ass, but hey, what can you do.

   Sorry if the language, a phase or something in here might offend you.

Vote!

Comment!

Dress your wage!

*
Reason

   I lurk in the shadows outside her room, I feel like a fucking creeping psycho. This is all too damn surreal. I'd left Blaze in my room, annoying the hell out of him, but Melody and I do have to talk.

   Her thunderbird stands guard at her door. What do I have to do to get him to leave? It's hella late and he won't believe I only want to chat. Well, I don't but the fucker doesn't have to know that. He might sqauk and peck at me.

   I hear Melody's voice, "Squishy!"

   Is she hurt? Is a fucking idiot with a death wish intruding in on her? Hot and familiar anger wash over me.

   Squishy- still can't believe she named a giant bronze bird that- walks in.

   I hear her say, "Can you have Chef's helpers whip up more brownies? Mufasa's about to die. I need chocolate."

   A surprised chuckle escapes me, I freeze. I haven't laughed since... I can't even remember. Yet here I am, supressing the need to laugh my lungs out. What the hell is this damn girl doing to me?

   Squishy exits Melodys room and closes the door. As he passes by my hiding spot, I swear the fucker cockly glances at me. I wait for him to disappear before tapping her door roughly. "Come in."

   Melody is under blankets with a tear streaked face, coping Simba word for word. "Dad! Dad? Dad? Dad, come on. You gotta get up. Dad, we gotta go home. Help! Somebody, anybody. Help."

  I chew on my cheek to keep from smiling. "You are not crying."

   Her violet eyes bludge as she turns to face me. "Well, it's sad."

   "It's fake."

   "That doesn't make it any less sad." she wips her tears and turns down the volume. "Why are you here?"

   I casually lean on her bed posts, "We need to talk."

   She hesitates, "Hakuna Matata." she massages her temples.

   To keep myself from smiling, I sigh, "Harry Potter pj's, and crying while watching The Lion King. Il mio doletto o un perdente, ma lei e ancora mozzafiato."

   She puffs up and crosses her arms, "If you speak, it's either in English or Spanish. Not Itilain."

   "Sei troppo carino." I admit lowly.

   "Well fuck you too then."

   This girl, "Shall we talk then?"

   She nods, "Zayden said we're Beloveds."

   "Fate's idea of a joke." I sit on the bed, wanting to get close to her.

   She grins tiredly, "You have no idea."

   "What do we do?"

   "What do you mean?"

   I study my shoes because I'm such a fucking wimp, "Melody, I know you feel it." I refer to the pull inside me that's been there since we met, drawing me close to her. As close as we could get on this bed. Preferably without clothes.

   "Your point?"

   "My point is, we need to do something." I said.

   Melody paused, "We're each other's Beloved. There's nothing we can do."

   "I don't want this." I get to my feet, fustrated.

   I hear the pain in her voice and it almost kills me, "You think I do?"

   Before I can talk, a knock sounds. Not wanting to get pecked to death, I dive to the opposite side of her bed and try to blend in with the floor.

   "You're good Squishy." Melody calls.

   The door opened, there was a pause then Melody said, "There."

   Shuffling talons and another pause, Melody said, " 'Kay." The door closed as a pillow hits my head. "He knows you're here. Ten minutes."

   "We have to find a way out of this Beloved shit." I stand.

   "I can't believe you want out of it." She isn't serious.

   "You can't want me as a Beloved." Even though something in me cracks, the words I say ring with truth.

   She jumps out of bed and glowers fearlessly up at me. "I don't! I just- err!" she rubs her eyes, "Why couldn't Zane, or Declan, or even fucking Kyle be my Beloved?"

   As the words leave her mouth the faces of those ugly fuckers go through my head, a lump forms in my throat. Fuck me. The affect this small redhaired, violet eyed girl has on me is unbelievable. "We're on the same ship, baby."

   She looks too damn hopeful, "Baby?"

   Fuck, I swear to God if my bitch ass is blushing, "I didn't mean it, it slipped. Blame this Beloved thing."

   Again, she plainly stared. And stared. And stared. This is how chicks must feel when being checked out; exposed. "Stop fucking staring."

  Shocking the hell out of me, she's on her toes and wrapping her arms around my shoulders. She's so damn short. I bend and meet her the rest of the way.

   The desperation is most pronounced. I have an image of a man who wondered the desert days without water, when suddenly he hit the jackpot and found a lake. Melody's the water and I'm the dehydrated man; she fills me. This drives my need in wanting her as close as possible, my hands go on her back and lift her tiny body. This is new and extremely strange. The sexual feeling is nothing I haven't went through before, its the underlying emotions that knock me off my feet. I'll figure that part out when I'm not making out with this girl.

   Melody may be the fucking Virgin Mary but I sure as hell ain't. The alive fire in my chest gains strenght from the feriousity of my lust. I forget how if I experience a fire asscioated feeling that it reenforces the fire I was born with. And it triples the current way I feel. When I'm mad I could kill. When I'm hungry I practaclly starved. When I'm turned on, you know how that goes.

   I kiss her harder and she pulls her lips from mine and moaned, "Reason."

   I move to her neck and start sucking lightly on her soft skin, causing a shiver to go through her. I took that as a good reaction. Bringing my hand up to her breast and-

   Got pushed away, "What the hell?" she crosses her arms. She does that often, I figure.

   My guard is down, I know it is, for a second I leave it that way. "What?"

   "You molested my boob!" she yells.

   It was like puting gasoline on an angry fire. The lust tranforms into stubborn rage, "Melody, you weren't refusing me. You kissed me. If anyone got molested it was me."

   Her mouth drops open, teasing the hell out of me. Okay, maybe lust wasn't completely gone. "Excuse me for kissing my Beloved."

   "You shouldn't've done it." I back up, the urge to kiss her seized me full force.

   "You're right, it was a mistake. Won't happened again."

   The thought of never kissing her hits me in the gut. Hard. "Agreed." Yeah fucking right.

   "And don't tell anyone about this." she bites her lower lip. I've got to get the hell out.

   "Like I'd want to." I tug at my lip ring.

   "What's that mean?"

   "It's just a kiss Melody, not front page news worthy."

   She shrugs, "True."

   "This can't happen again. We have to stay away from each other." I move to the door. Trying feebly to distance myself from her toxic lips.

   "Why?" her voice breaks.

   Before I can react, Squishly opens the door. Time to go. I left the room quickly, noticing the threatening glare Squishy was giving me.

   "So, how'd it go?" Blaze sarcastically asked.

   I put my fists side by side and shoot a line of blue fire at him. The phoenix asorbs the flame and spits it back at me in small spurts. I swat them away.

   "That bad, huh?"

   Is everyone around me a sassy little fuck? "Burn."

   "In a few hundred years, I will."

   "Again." I roar as I toss more fire his way.

*

   I feel some parts in this were poetic. Or maybe Im just pleasing myself.

   Either way, I love this one.

   And have you heard?

   Micky D's will offically make breakfast a full time thing after Oct. 6th!!!

   I can't remember looking forward to something so happily. Too many times have I wanted breakfast but I was six minutes late.

   Now I shall have my justice and a McMuffin at a reasonable hour.

   Okay, enough.

~Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 282 36
"So you think I have the power of the Earth Element?" I ask her. "We don't think. . . We believe." She smiles and gently caresses my cheek. "But Evy...
42.8K 2.4K 41
(Can be read as a stand-alone) She was my best friend, the love of my life. She was a beautiful soul, too perfect for this world and the people that...
860K 31.3K 34
I was never the cool girl... Never the centre of attention. Hell, the first party I ever went to, it was because Kelly dragged me to it and I was 17...
6.4K 275 25
'Honestly,getting banished from my own hometown Harmonia to an strange unknown school is the least worst thing that i had expected to happen to me.. ...