The 12 Elementals

By just-A_potato

Yet again Darkness is hungry for a war to end it all, but Light will always have troops at the ready. One gir... More

The Elementals
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Bonus Chapter. First Encounter Part 1
Bonus Chapter. First Encounter Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus Chapter. The Kiss
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter. Jealousy's a Bitch
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Sequel!!
A Day in the Hogwarts Life
Don't Bark at Me
Yes, Vampires Do Suck

Chapter 32

3.3K 201 49
By just-A_potato

   Zane Vetra is next!!

   I was watching that Hanana Montana movie with my cousin and he came up. First thought I had- "He's adorable! Ten points Hufflepuff!" And he kinda became Zane after that..

   I mean look at that I-know-Im-cute smirk!!

   Songs- Thinking Out Loud, Wait For You, and Let Her Go.

   Just a few sappy, but great, love songs.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

*

   When we finish eating the Dhampyr escorted us to our rooms on the sixth floor. There were two seprate hallways, one for girls and one for boys. Thankfully Aliyah and Ester were my neighbors. Squishy said he'd guard my door until midnight after that Seth and Doug would take over.

   Entering the room, I was pleased to see one wall was pure glass, like the tree house, with a perfect view of the ocean. I could see even more mermaids swimming, laughing and singing- don't they have jobs or something?

   The bed was large enough to fit all our Dhampyr guards plus a baby elephant. A hand carved dresser made of an elegant wood I mistook for mahogany and a vanity with every makeup, perfume, and comb known to womenkind on Enchantment. With their own flare of course, the brushes felt nothing like what I used on Earth. Then the walk-in cloest twice the size of my old room and stocked with clothes. There were dresses I couldn't picture myself in, tunics, leather pants, puffy cotton shirts and very little human items. It reminds me of a cult, I must wear the things they do.

   I go to a tiny corner where I recognize some of the fabrics there. It's a pile of clothes from the drawers that used to rest in my muggle living space. I can't tell you how happy I was to find my Harry Potter "Boy Who Lived" tank top and Gryffindor girl boxers. I did my happy dance to the extreme.

   The bathroom was pearl(yes, actual pearls of various colors) tiled and had a juacoozy tub, steam shower, sink and mirror with hair products. Though the modern convinces didn't even appear normal. Then again I'm on a magical planet with magical stuff, naturally they're going to copy humans and add Enchantment to declare it theirs. Overall the theme was blue; dark blue, baby blue, royal blue, neon blue. Blue. I was reminded of water and a cheery bonus is that blue tops my favorite color list.

   After taking a hot bath and drying my hair with a strange contraption that looked like a blow dryer except made from the same metal as the spoons, I turn then I stare at the large mirror hanging across from my bed the way a T.V. would. I grab a weird crystal ball that matchs the mirror.

   "Squishy!" I yell.

   He steps in.

   "What is this?" I motion between the ball and mirror.

   "Speak into the ball and an image will appear on the mirror." He explains.

   I tilt my head. "Show me Kyle." I whisper.

   A fog swirls in the mirror and Kyle is there, singing in the shower.

   "Argh! Show me human channels." It was like having my own magic mirror, which this probably is a magic mirror.

   I grin when muggle shows and movies came on. I could dig this whole being-a-powerful-water-controling-elemental-with-previliges-because-I'm-a-future-princess-of-a-mystical-planet-with-magical-creatures thing.

   At the moment, I lay in bed, watching as Scar sings about killing Mufasa.

   "Squishy!" I hollar. Poor him, I hope I don't annoy him to death. Then who'll answer my desprate calls?

   He comes in, "Melody."

   "Can you have Chef's helpers whip me up some brownies? Mufasa's about to die. I need chocolate."

   He chuckles, "Of course."

   Curled under the soft blue blankets, lights dim and silver moonlight peaking through creates the best atmosphere... to see my hero die.

   "Long live the king." Scar said, throwing Mufasa off the rock.

   My lip quivers and tears fall. Gets my sensitive heart each time.

   There's a hard tap on my door, "Come in." I shout, not talking my eyes off the screen.

   Simba runs to his dad, I repeat his words, "Dad! Dad?" a weldabeast runs by, and Mufasa is seen, "Dad? Dad, come on. You gotta get up. Dad, we gotta got home. Help! Somebody, anybody. Help!"

   Watching baby Simba crying under Mufasa's dead paw is worse then stabbing me in the gut. Most likely not but the analogy protrays my boiling insides.

   "You are not crying." Reason says.

   Reason?! I turn to the door, and there the demon stands. "What, it's sad."

   "It's fake."

   "That doesn't make it any less sad." I say, wiping at my tears. I lower the volume by tapping the crystal ball, "Why are you here?"

   He leans on my bedposts, "We need to talk."

   Shit. We did. Do I want to? Heck no, I'm not ready for this. "Hakuna Matata." I say, rubbing my temples.

   Reason sighs, "Harry Potter pj's, and crying while watching The Lion King. Il mio diletto o un perdente, ma lei e ancora mozzafiato." (My Beloved is a loser, but still breathtaking)

   I cross my arms, "If you speak, it's either in English or Spanish. Not Italian."

   "Sei troppo carino.(You are too cute)" he mutters.

   I didn't understand what he was saying and I assume it was an insult. "Well fuck you too then."

   A ghost of a smile was on his lips. "Shall we talk then?"

   I nod, "Zayden said we're Beloveds."

   "Fates idea of a joke." he sat on my bed.

   I grin, "You have no idea."

   "What do we do?"

   "What do you mean?"

   He tore his gaze from mine. "Melody, I know you feel it."

   I bit my lip. That I did. It's driving me insane being this close to him and not wrapped in his muscled arms, stroking those tattooed biceps. "Your point?"

   "My point is we need to do something." he grumbles.

   There is nothing to be done. Zayden informed.

   "We're each others Beloved. There's nothing we can do." I reply.

   "I don't want this." he stood up.

   Throwing me to the wildabeasts would've hurt less. "You think I do?"

   He was about to answer when there was a knock. Reason ran to the other side of my bed and dives onto his stomach. I peep at him in amusement. "You're good Squishy."

   He enters with a tray of brownies, "Where should I put these?" I notice he has talons at the end of his massive wings.

   I point to the night stand, "There."

   He puts them down and begins to walk out, "Tell your friend he has ten minutes."

   I smile, " 'Kay." he closes the door, I throw a pillow at Reason's head. "He knows you're here. Ten minutes."

   "We have to find a way out of this Beloved shit." Reason says, rising.

   "I can't believe you want out of it." I screech. Yes, I'm hurt. When your 'true love' tells you they don't want to be your true love, pride takes a hit.

   He give me an incredulous stare, "You can't want me as a Beloved."

   I jump out my bed and glower up at him, "I don't! I just- err!" I rub my eyes, "Why couldn't Zane, or Delcan, or even fucking Kyle be my Beloved?"

   "We're on the same ship, baby." he pinches the tip of his nose.

   My heart leaps, "Baby?"

   I see the clear embarrassment in his face, "I didn't mean it, it slipped. Blame this Beloved thing."

   Staring into his black eyes I became lost in them, lost with the intensity, lost with him. My gaze went to his plump lips, his snake bites glistening in the light.

   "Stop fucking staring." As he talked I could see his tongue ring.

   To hell with it, I can't hold back any more. I quickly raise to my tippy toes and put my arms on his broad shoulders. Even then his height is still towering, he bends his neck and meets my awaiting lips. Apparently I'm into guys who stand feet taller then me.

   This kiss is pure despration; rough, sloppy, needy. He wraps his hands on my lower back, lifting me slightly. A bomb went off inside me and I let go of myself and fall into Ryder's heat. He tastes of coffee, later I realize how odd that is because I haven't seen him drink the stuff. His burning firewood sent consumes me as I tug his black-blue hair. Where we touch felt like a bolt of lightning followed by a clap of thunder. It was perfect. His natural warmth increases, only drawing me in even more. Fire and Beloved create a hot situation.

   Then Reason got out of control.

   His lips became demanding- way too demanding- and I regretfully pull my mouth away."Reason." I moan.

   Wait, I moaned? Whoa. No, no, no, no, no. We need to shut this down before- now. Damn it, I was supposed to sound annoyed, not moan like a horndog. I can't deny the heat inside me, a thing I haven't experienced with anyone else. That doesn't matter, Jesus, I need holy water thrown on me. Where are Sam and Dean when you need them damn it. Can't they see I'm viciously possessed by a sex crazy she-demon?

   He sucks lightly on my neck and I tremble with sweet pleasure. He took that as a sign to start groping my breast.

   My head clears itself immediately and I shove him off, "What the hell?" I cover my chest by crossing my arms.

   For a moment, just a moment, I glimpse Reason's soft side. His eyes aren't as sharp as usual and his berry stained lips are swollen from kissing me. "What?" he asks innocently.

   You are mad at him Mel. Get real mad. Let him have it. Don't let him fool you. He looks adorable, yes, but you're better than that. Hormones Melody, we know them well.

   "You molested my boob!" I yell.

   "Melody, you weren't refusing me. You kissed me. If anyone got molested it was me." he shot back.

   My jaw drops at his words, "Excuse me for kissing my Beloved."

   "You shouldn't've done it." he backed up a few feet.

   "You're right, it was a mistake. Won't happen again." I say.

   Something flashes across his face, "Agreed."

   "And don't tell anyone about this." I nervously bit my lip.

   "Like I'd want to." he plays with one of his snake bites.

   "What's that mean?"

   "It's just a kiss Melody, not front page news worthy."

   That burns. I shrug it off, "True."

   "This can't happen again. We have to stay away from each other." Ryder went to the other side of my bed, trying to prove his point.

   "Why?" my voice cracks.

   Squishy opens my door a bit, "Time's up."

   Reason swiftly walks out, not even sparing me a glance.

   On the T.V. Simba and Nala are moving to "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?"

   With a deafening scream I grab a pillow and hurl it at the door. Lions have a better love life than I do.

*

   I wanted them to kiss, so I made them kiss. I guess as the author you can do that..

   The original draft was cute, sweet and lovely dovey and romantic and whatnot. Reason was scoffing in the back of my mind, I knew it was wrong.

   I wrote this over, and over, and over again. But this one, I feel is good. With their traits and who they are, it seemed to fit.

   Hope you enjoyed some Mel/Reason drama. Teenagers, we be dramatic and this is it, my life is over! because we young mad foolish. At least that's what I hear when sitting in class and my song skips with that quite pause, allowing me to eavesdrop.

   Carry salt!!

~Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 31.4K 34
I was never the cool girl... Never the centre of attention. Hell, the first party I ever went to, it was because Kelly dragged me to it and I was 17...
305K 15.8K 66
WARNING: CONTAINING AMOUNTS OF SASS PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN TO MANKIND In the city of NYC--- Ok. Hold up. First of all, New York City. What, are ya gonna...
39.1K 1.9K 49
'One person on their own may be able to save the world. But a team of friends, all working together, have a much greater chance of succeeding...provi...
225K 7.5K 23
Canthopia, it's a world where every single person has a power. The people acquire these powers only after they turn 19 and after. But sometimes, in s...