The Forgotten Side Character...

By Zarithyuane

(hiatus as mental health is declining) After almost ten years of hiding and living under another identity, I... More

ꜱʏɴᴏᴘꜱɪꜱ
ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ
ɴᴏʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇs
ɪᴄʜɪ
ɴɪ
sᴀɴ
ʏᴏɴ
ɢᴏ
ʀᴏᴋᴜ
ɴᴀɴᴀ
ʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ᴋʏᴜᴜ
ᴊᴜᴜ
ᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ
ᴊᴜᴜɴɪ
ᴊᴜᴜsᴀɴ
ᴊᴜᴜʏᴏɴ
ᴊᴜᴜɢᴏ
ᴊᴜᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ
ᴊᴜᴜɴᴀɴᴀ
ᴊᴜᴜʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɴɪ
ANNOUNCEMENT
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜsᴀɴ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʏᴏɴ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜ-ɢᴏ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʀᴏᴋᴜ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜɴᴀɴᴀ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜʜᴀᴄʜɪ
ɴɪᴊᴜᴜᴋʏᴜ
ꜱᴀɴᴊᴜᴜ
ꜱᴀɴᴊᴜᴜɪᴄʜɪ

ᴊᴜᴜᴋʏᴜᴜ

1.6K 97 3
By Zarithyuane

.•° ✿ °•.

JUUKYUU

°•. ✿ .•°

I'm running to the direction of the Training field, with two weave baskets on my shoulder full of food.

"Soldiers, faster!" The Captain bluntly said, tapping his shoe on the ground impatiently.

"Y-yes, sir!" I replied, struggling to run as I hopped every step and let gravity do its job.

I have two giant baskets on me and you want me to run faster?! I'm not a man! I stopped for a moment and ran their way once more.

To be honest, the task that was given to me wasn't that difficult compared to theirs.. I looked at my comrades who are running on the field with metal weights attached on their ankles and wrists.

I'm glad that mine is easier... for now.

Their happy faces last night had disappeared from its existence and were replaced with tired and exhausted faces added to their hangovers.

"Break!" He shouted as soon as I put the basket down in front of him. Patting my shoulder he said,"Good job, Allen. That's all for today's training."

"Uh, Yes... Thank you, Captain." I saluted him, slumping down with the others on the floor, breathing heavily.

I stood up once I heard someone's stomach growling and stretched out lazily.

"Uh, It's lunch time guys! Stand up or you'll run out of food!" I shouted at them, looking at the two giant baskets of foods for twenty-four grown muscular giants.

Aiya, these two dozen big babies.. Sighing, I took the huge picnic blanket out of the basket when a hand took it from me.

"Let me help too. Two people can finish it faster." Louch bluntly said, before taking the whole basket not waiting at my reply at all.

"Okay, then I'll-"

I turned to the other basket to start once again but saw it on another Soldier's hand, arranging them neatly with another.

Ah, I forgot that you all have two people's strengths...

As soon as they finished, they sat on a circular formation with the food on the center.

Ethan looks at me. "Here, sit here." He said, tapping the small space between him and another giant.

Well, he offered it nicely, so why not. I smiled and was about to sit. "Then, let's ea-"

"Is Sir Allen here today?" A servant interrupted, making me look at his way with my arm up. "The Duke is calling for you, and he said it's important. Please report to his Drawing room immediately."

I looked in front of me to see the foods swaying comically, calling my name with their imaginary cute faces.

Chocolate pudding, pumpkin pie, Almond cookie... My mind repeated all the dessert names like it's some kind of ritual.

I looked back to the servant back and forth, with my eyes blank.

"I'm sor-"

"Go, we'll leave you a little bit of everything. The Duke's order is a must, obey or you'll not be a Knight." Mel said munching on the food already.

"Please don't say that while eating, you're making me want to punch you." I bluntly said, making him shrug, "Your life, your choice."

"Hmph! Let's go, but do what you've promised!" I said glaring at Mel who just nodded at me, "Alright, alright. Go, have fun!"

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

The servant led me to Father's Drawing room. He knocked on the door, "My Lord, Sir Allen is here."

"Let him in." A cold voice replied from inside as the door opened, the footman soon stood outside once his task was finished with me inside, being confused.

I looked around the room to find it huge, about the same size of Nova!

The room contains three couches, a coffee table, a fire furnace and furnitures. And at the middle is Father, with a huge floor and ceiling window behind him, writing on his table full of  Documents.

"What may I help you with, Milord?" I asked, making him look at me coldly with his glasses. He stopped writing and put the fountain pen down, hands below his chin and looked at me.

"Alianna." He called making me, making me somewhat flinch because of the gaze and aura he is giving off. "Y-yes?" I nervously asked when a huge growl out of nowhere was heard.

Ah, my stomach I thought, patting it gently like saying it to be quiet. When I heard another growl, but its not mine...

"Food..." I heard Father say, "Pardon?"

He looked up at me with a teary face, "I want fooodddd, I've been here for two days now. I need strength, I need food, I need sugarrrr. " he said and started throwing a tantrum like a child, making me blink comically.

"He said I can't go out unless I finish it all."

If I remember right... He's 41 this year.. I sighed, walking out of the room when I walked on a huge wall.

"Ackk." I massaged my slightly hurting nose, gently.

Ah, my model nose! If my model nose becomes a small one, I'll sue you damn wall! I looked up to see a Man in his 20s, brunette and a somewhat familiar face.

"Milady?" He said, making me remember something as I pointed at him. "Ahh!!!"

The trespasser who took care of me! I thought as Father still continues to complain, making us look left and right outside.

"You hear nothing." The man said to the footman outside, closing the door quickly.

"Father," We both started, looking at each other in shock but he smiled at the end before looking at Father's way. "Father, I already ordered your Food. It will arrive any minute now." he said, making Father stop, and sit down straight again.

Father?

He coughed, fixing his glasses and shirt. "Is that so? Then I'll finish my papers now."

Soon like the man said, a knock was heard from the door and a trolley entered the room full of foods and desserts, and tablewares.

"Good work, you may go." Father coldly said to the Maid like the image I've seen earlier didn't appear at all.

He then hopped out of his seat and flew to where the Trolley is

"Aiya, aiya. Food food food~. Nice to meet you all! Now meet my Stomach, your new home" He baby-talked the food before he sat on the couch and served himself.

"Uh.. Father is always like that... I apologize if he somehow creeps you out in anyway." The man said which I harshly shook my head to, "No no no, I understand! Eating is a hobby, so I understand but..." I looked back at Father who still looked young despite his age, no wrinkles at all. The only thing that makes him look old is his few white strands of hair.

"Do you think the foods he always eats have secret ingredients mixed in?"

He nodded, "I think so too. I already tried bribing the Chef but he won't tell me."

"Darn it."

"Oi, children! Don't just stand there and eat with me!"

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

"Eat more, Alianna." My sweat is dripping, as Father put vegetables on my plate of food, but the man took it replacing it with a piece of meat, "Father, she needs to eat more meat. Look at how thin she is."

I do not know if you are praising me or insulting me or both...

"Hmm.. You are right. Then call the Chef and ask for more meat."

"Uh, no I'm fine. I'm only here because you call-"

"Understood, Father." He said, standing up from his seat and going to the footman outside the room.

Noooo, please don't . I cried on my mind, thinking about the desserts that are waiting for me back at the Training Field.

Adios, Desserts. Until we meet again.

╭────────────
╰─➛✎﹏ | 3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ .°• ੈ♡₊˚•.

As Allen is busy munching big pieces of meat on the other side of the Manor, his comrades are munching happily after a long training, so happy that they are forgetting something.

After eating, they look on the empty plates in front of them with confusion,

"Uh," A fellow Soldier started,"Allen's share." reminding his companions.

"...."

"Don't worry, I have it here." Mel said proudly  showing them a plate covered by a piece of cloth," I saved him some earlier."

"You did?" Ethan asked him, not believing Mel at all.

"Of course!" Mel replied with his nose high up.

"Ohhhhh!!!"

"Nice, Mel!!!"  Their Comrade cheered as Ethan shook his head at them.

"Hmm." Louch stood up and grabbed the plate from Mel, "Oi!"

"Oh-"

As Louch took the cover off, what was revealed was not 'Food' but crumbs. Tiny bits of everything they ate earlier.

They looked at Mel, with a 'Is this what you call little bit of everything, you monster?' face.

"Hmp! At least I remembered unlike you guys!" Mel rebutted, making them silent.

"I already knew this would happen," Ethan sighed, taking out a nicely wrap of cloth with a still steaming food, "So I saved some for him."

They look at Ethan and the food, "What?"

"We know you wrapped that up  secretly yourself because you don't have any money to buy food this month." Mel bluntly said, "It's okay, keep it. Anyone else that secretly took food earlier?"

"SHUT UP AND JUST TAKE IT!"

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁
Edited by:thelazykrazie
Date: Sunday, March 21 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720 51 32
I am a cursed child by fate. Lose almost everything since child. The last straw i have is this curse... While getting harsh training everyday, waitin...
17.1K 664 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
106 9 19
Deadbeat incel loser experiences the final breaking point and dies a wanted death. Only to find himself in a strange predicament. In a new world, wit...
44.2K 1.9K 21
It's a typically cliche stories but it's okay because I GOT REINCARNATED IN A BL NOVEL!! yes, you heard it right?! as a fan im looking forward to thi...