ᴊᴜᴜɢᴏ

.•° ✿ °•.

JUUGO

°•. ✿ .•°

"Hyung?" Musume shook me waking me up from my long zoom out. "It's melting.." He said, pointing at today's dessert, Tiramisu Ice Cream.

"Oh, crap." I panicked and ran back to the Kitchen and made another one when Alfredo took the glass away from me. "You've been working non stop, take a break for a moment."

"But you all are als-"

"No buts." He said, taking a stool and making me sit down while they take orders back and forth.

I'm not comfortable though, I thought as I looked at them just in time, when a group of customers stood up from their table and left their payment.

I stood up from my seat "I'll get it-" but was pushed down by a hand on my shoulder.

"Sit down," Uncle Ash also said with a serious face, making me feel uncomfortable but nodded.

Something is wrong here, and I'm sure that it has something to do with me.

"Hyung, would you like to read a book?" Musume asked, with a pile of books on his tiny arms.

"Musume-ah," I called him in Hangul, "What exactly is happening?" which he shrugged his shoulder at.

"I also don't know, but" He looks at Alfredo who is walking back and forward as he is serving customers. He looks back at me again "Yesterday, when I woke up, Papa and Alfredo said they will leave for a moment, he said they need to meet someone."

"Hmm.." I hummed as an answer as I leaned back when the wind chime made a noise, making me sit up straight.

"Welcome!" We both greeted the customer, as Alfredo is talking with them blocking our view of them.

"Uncle Ash! Can we try some?" I asked and he gave us the previous semi-melted one, "Don't waste it." he reminds us, as soon as we start eating(more like slurping) it.

"Alianna?" Alfredo said, making me turn around as I'm eating, "yes? "I saw a man beside him with his blonde hair tied neatly and blue crystal clear eyes, accompanied by a smile on his face.

"Uhm, Who are you?" I asked him, which he just awkwardly laughed at.

"He's your Father."

"..." I looked at them to see that they are serious, I looked down on our glass cup to see it half empty. "Did you put alcohol again on the Tiramisu? I'm hallucinating-" Just to be hit on the back of my head by Uncle Ash.

"He is really your Father, and I didn't put Alcohol in it this time. Do you think I'll let Musume eat with you if I did." He answered and then silence came.

Breaking the silence, the wind chime once again made a noise, and customers started coming in one by one again, filling the Restaurant up.

"We'll continue later, for now we will be serving. Now off you go!" Uncle Ash reminded us as he returned to the open Kitchen with Musume and started cooking while me and Alfredo went and started taking orders forgetting what just happened earlier.