The Second Princess (1)- 𝓞𝓷...

By danysdefender

(Completed) "Her brother Will, he seems a lot nicer than she is." Anna Heart, A.K.A Ella Scarlett. A.K.A The... More

Curse life and Real life
Pilot
The Thing You Love Most
Milo !!
Snow Falls
The price of Gold
The Still small voice
The Shepard
The Heart is a lonely hunter
Desperate Souls
7:15
Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
Skin Deep
What happened to Fredrick
Dreamy
Red Handed
Last words
Hat Trick
The Stable Boy
An apple as red as blood
A Land without Magic
Broken
We are both
Lady of the Lake
The Crocodile
The Doctor
Tallahassee
Child of the Moon
Into the Deep
Queen of Hearts
The cricket game.
The Outsider
In the name of the brother
Tiny
Manhattan
The Queen is dead
The Millers Daughter
Welcome to Storybrooke
Selfless brave and true
Lacey
The Evil Queen
Straight on till morning
The heart of the truest believer
Lost Girl
Quite a common fairy
Nasty Habits
Good form
Ariel
Think lovely thoughts
Save Henry
The New Neverland
Going Home
New York city serenade
Witch Hunt
The Tower
Quiet Minds
It's not easy being green
Bad Blood
Who's Alice
Home
Nothing to fear
Dirty little secrets
Heart of the matter
To catch a thief
And they lived...
Authors thanks !!
Second book Is Up!!!!!

Second star on the right

1.9K 44 2
By danysdefender

Ella raised her sword as she walked in front of Emma, David, Snow, and Henry.

Since magic didn't work on her it was obvious why she would go before them all.

She stayed in front of them as she tried opening the door to Regina's office.

It was unlocked, so Ella gave David a confused look.

She then quickly opened the door and David walked in, in front of her

As Emma and David checked around the room, Ella sighed and sheathed her sword

Emma then turned around towards the door and said, "It's okay! She's not here!"

Henry and Mary Margaret then walked into the office.

Henry quickly ran and stood by Ella as he said, "W...When you find her, you're not gonna hurt her... are you?"

"No of course not," Ella said as she smiled down at Henry.

Emma then immediately said, "We just want the beans she stole from us."

Ella looked over to the cast that held the beans or used to hold a stalk of beans, as Ella noticed there weren't anymore on there.

"I don't get it. Why would Regina leave her door unlocked?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Especially when she's keeping the beans here," David said as he went and stood by Ella noticing what she and Henry were looking at.

Mary Margaret then walked over as Ella said, "Well if she had them or didn't, have them they are gone now."

"Something's not right. Regina would never leave evidence like this behind," Emma stated.

Ella looked over at her and said, "I have to agree her family doesn't go well with evidence ."

"Maybe she already used them to portal out of Storybrooke?" David asked.

Ella gave him a look as Emma said exactly what Ella was thinking, "And without Henry? I don't think so."

"What if something bad happened to her?" Henry asked.

Ella put her hands on the boy's shoulders and said, "Well if something bad did happen to her we'll find her. She'll be fine... God I hate being nice."

Henry simply grabbed her hand and held onto it tightly.

Emma was looking at the alarm system as she said, "The security system says that the last time someone was in the office was around six this morning... they used an override code to get in."

"Why would Regina need an override code on her own alarm?" David asked as he moved to stand in front of Emma.

Ella then looked at Emma as she said, "She wouldn't."

"You think someone else broke in and took the beans?" Mary Margaret asked.

Emma shrugged and said, "Well we haven't found Regina anywhere, and we haven't heard from her."

"So something bad did happen to her," Henry stated.

Ella immediately wrapped an arm around his shoulders as Emma said, "We're going to find her, Henry. I promise."

"There's only one person who could overpower Regina," Snow stated.

David nodded and said, "Gold."

"Or me but Golds too busy with his old or new girlfriend I don't even know anymore," Ella stated.

Emma then looked down as she said, "No, this wasn't Gold. This was Tamara."

"Haven't you already gone down that road?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Maybe not far enough."

"Or maybe it's time to let it go..." Mary Margaret said.

Ella sighed and said, "Well... I mean August was attacked the day Tamara came to town..."

Emma nodded and said, "I don't really think that's a coincidence."

"But what if you two are wrong? If Regina's in trouble, we can't just drop everything because of a hunch-"

Ella cut David off, saying, "-That's why we're not going to just drop everything. You, me, and Mary Margaret will go to Gold. I'm sure he has something that can help find her. Emma can..." Ella paused there knowing exactly what Emma was going to say

Emma simply said, "I'm going back to Tamara's room."

. . . .

Ella, Mary Margaret , and David walked into Gold's shop and after a second of him not coming out, Ella sighed and said, "I'm not waiting."

Ella stepped back and kicked the front door open and walked in as Mary Margaret and David followed her, after sharing a look.

As Ella walked into the shop she saw Lacey was sitting on top of the table, drinking as Gold was walking around her.

As he saw her with a shocked look on his face Ella said, "Sorry to interrupt your... date"

Gold cut her off, saying, "-I certainly don't remember inviting you three. We're closed."

"Not to us. Regina's missing and we think she may be in danger," Mary Margaret stated as she stood slightly behind Ella who was leaning on a counter.

Gold smirked and said, "Just the way I like her. Now if you'll excuse me-"

David cut him off, saying, "-Uh, I don't think so. Whatever your feelings are about Regina, you still owe me a favour-"

Ella cut in, saying, "- and you owe me too and you know I'm in a bad mood lately so tick tock ."

Lacey looked at Ella with raised eyebrows and then looked back at Gold.

He looked back at her and said, "Lacey, if you'd excuse us, I have some business to attend to."

Gold held out his hand and she gave him a look as she said, "Make it quick."

Gold nodded and she took his hand, hopping down from the table.

Gold then handed Lacey her drink and she walked out of the room.

Ella simply looked with raised eyebrows as Gold said "I'm sure I can whip up something to find Regina. But tell me... why do the Charming's and Ella Scarlett want to help the Queen?"

"Because I owe her, after what I did to Cora," Mary Margaret stated.

Gold chuckled and said, "Never underestimate the power of a guilty conscience... but what about you Isabella I highly doubt you want to spend some of your last days helping people."

Ella simply narrowed her eyes at him and growled, "I don't but it keeps me busy."

David and Snow shared a look and then looked back at Gold as he said, "Someone's not in a good mood-"

Ella cut him off, saying, "-Yeah I'm dying. Now hurry up."

Gold then set a box down and opened it up as Mary Margaret said, "What is that?"

"Well this is one of Regina's tears," Gold stated.

Ella rolled her eyes as Mary Margaret said, "Why do you have one of Regina's tears?"

"Because I do," Gold stated with a smirk.

Ella yet again rolled her eyes, but Gold walked towards them holding a bottle with the tear, saying, "This spell, however, requires two tears."

"You want one from me?" Mary Margaret asked.

Gold simply said, "Well just think of a dark moment, dearie. Something bleak and hopeless. I know you have a few."

Mary Margaret managed to work herself up enough to let a tear fall down her face and fall into the bottle.

Gold swished the water around a little bit as he walked back over to the counter.

He put a cork on it as he said, "Now when you put this into your eye, you will be connected to Regina. Whatever she sees, you'll see; whatever she feels, you feel."

Mary Margaret nodded and Ella said, "How long does the spell last?"

"Long enough to lead you to her. And with that, I've fulfilled my end of the bargain," Gold said and Ella and Mary Margaret walked out of the shop

David followed them, saying, "Always a pleasure."

. . . .

"You don't have to do this, you know? You've been through enough already," David said

David, Ella and Mary Margaret were sitting at the table in the kitchen

Ella was ready to knock David out and put the tears in Mary Margaret's eye herself.

"That's why I do have to do it. My heart is dark because of what I did to Regina. If I could help find her, if I could help save her... maybe it'll let some of the light back in," Mary Margaret said as she looked at David.

Ella sighed and said, "Having a dark heart isn't that bad."

Both people shot her a look and David said, "You don't have a dark heart."

"Yeah, I do. You people are just in denial if I had my heart you would see it would be all black."

After a second, David stood up and undid the bottle of the spell.

He then leaned over Mary Margaret and dropped it into her eye.

Ella sat back and tapped her fingers on the table as she waited, and after a second David looked at Mary Margaret who nothing was happening to.

Mary Margaret shook her head saying it wasn't working.

David sighed and then Mary Margaret shot forwards like she was in pain.

Then she shot backward and starting screaming.

Ella and David both shot up and looked at each other not knowing what to do as the woman looked like she was having a seizure.

Then she fell unconscious.

After about twenty minutes, David was rubbing Mary Margaret's face as Ella was holding her her head in her hands watching her mother.

Then, slowly her mother opened her eyes.

"Mary Margaret?" David asked as he held her face in his hands.

Mary Margaret grabbed his hands as she gasped, and after she realized where she was she said, "It was awful. The worst pain I've ever felt. Wherever Regina is, she's powerless. She can't fight back."

"Could you see where she was? Could you see who was keeping her there?" Ella asked as David got down on one knee next to Mary Margaret.

Mary Margaret's breathing increased as she said, "I just remember pain, and screaming..."

"Okay, just concentrate," David said.

Ella nodded and said, "The smallest thing could lead us to her."

"I'm, I don't know... my hands were tied down and my legs, and it was cold. And it smelled weird... like... sardines- I don't know! I wish I could remember more!" Mary Margaret said, as David moved forwards to comfort her.

After about five minutes later , Ella stood up and moved to the other room to call Emma.

After a quick explanation, Emma said, "So she didn't see anything?"

"Not much. She could sense Regina was in pain. she was strapped down, and she said she could... smell sardines I think... maybe that could mean she was at the docks because of the fish? -"

Ella was cut off by Emma saying, " The docks that makes sense . Get down to the docks right now."

Emma then hung up, and Ella looked down at her phone with a confused face, shrugged and turned towards her parents

Ella shrugged then said, "We're going to the docks I guess."

. . .

Ella was in front of Mary Margaret , and next to David as her sword was out.

Then she heard glass break and she jumped and looked behind her to see Mary Margaret , who had accidentally hit something.

Ella harshly whispered, "Don't do that! I thought you said you were a bandit?"

"I'm sorry!" Mary Margaret whispered back.

Ella shook her head and turned around and as they made it to an area where pipes crossed when they heard another noise.

Ella and David both moved quickly, David was pointing his gun as Ella was holding her sword... at Emma.

All three people sighed and relaxed their weapons as Emma said, "What the hell, guys?"

"Here," David handed Emma a walkie-talkie, "So that doesn't happen again."

"Ella," Said girl looked up at Emma, "You, Mary Margaret, and David search the basement. We'll take the main floor. Regina's got to be here somewhere."

. . . .

Ella, David, and Mary Margaret were looking in rooms and were looking around quickly but quietly when Ella's head shot up, hearing a very loud scream.

She immediately ran down hallways, following the sounds of screaming.

She heard a voice say, "You feel that? Huh!? That's the end of you!"

She heard groans again, and just as she made it to a door, she heard, "Now you're never gonna hurt anyone ever again-"

Ella cut the man off by throwing one of her daggers into his shoulder, just as David came in and shot the machine.

The man held his arm in pain as he looked at Ella with wide eyes.

She was holding another dagger in her hands at him, as she said, "Make another move and I will throw this into your head, and I'm angry when I'm angry I have good aim."

He gulped and as David ran for him, he ran, but Ella couldn't do anything as she got another flash of pain in her arms, dropping her dagger in pain.

She noticed that Greg saw her, but couldn't do anything as she gripped her left arm in pain as she fell to the ground.

Mary Margaret was standing beside Regina's unconscious body, and yelled, "DAVID! We can't leave her! She'll die if we don't get her help."

Ella stood up breathing heavily as she grabbed her daggers off of the ground.

She looked at the two that were untying Regina, and said, "I'm gonna go find Emma and Neal the have to be here somewhere ."

David nodded, knowing that Ella could handle herself, and watched Ella slowly run from the room and head down the hallway.

David shared a look with Mary Margaret and said, " We are running out of time."

Mary Margaret nodded her head sadly

. . . .

Ella stopped running so she could listen when she heard a loud yell coming from her right.

She then ran down that hallway and saw Emma literally throw Tamara into the floor .

She couldn't help but smile as Emma ran over and grabbed her gun, holding it on Tamara as she said, "It's over."

"No, it's not," Tamara said, and pulled something from her pocket.

Ella noticed that it was a bean, and so did Emma as she immediately shot up and grabbed a pole.

Neal was crawling away, and Emma saw Ella, and even though she was about to drop in a portal, she yelled, "Ella!"

Seeing her family in danger something clicked in Ella and in less than two seconds, Ella had made her bow appear in her hands grabbed an arrow from her quiver which was now on her back, armed her bow, pulled the string back, and shot it at the woman, successfully hitting her in the side.

Ella smiled, but then saw the floorboards under Emma and Neal fall.

She tossed her bow back and ran forwards, grabbing Emma's hand as it slipped from the board.

She held onto some pipe as Emma looked at her with wide eyes.

Ella was in serious pain everywhere.

She was holding onto a pipe that had fallen as her already dying body was holding on to two bodies from a green portal leading to who knows where.

Neal saw that Ella was struggling to hold onto the pipe as her eyes flashed bright blue then brown back and forth, showing that she was fighting to hold on using any strength she had .

He looked at Emma and said, "Emma, you have to let me go! Izzy cannot hold both of us!"

Emma glanced up at the girl to see that black blood was coming out of her nose, her eyes still flickering, and tears in her eyes as she struggled to hold both of them up.

"Anna!" Emma yelled, and the girl's eyes shot to hers.

Ella looked at them and said, "I'm not letting go, so don't you dare even think about it!"

"You have to let me go!" Neal said.

Ella simply went back to holding on as her eyes continued flashing like a lightbulb that was dying.

Emma was looking at Neal as she said, "Neal, you're shot! If you go through that portal, you'll die no matter what world you land in!"

"No, but... Emma, Izzy- Henry needs you two. He can't lose all three of us. Don't make him grow up like we did," Neal said.

Ella's eyes flashed a very bright blue, indicating that she found some strength as she yelled, "Then don't bloody let go and he won't grow up like we did!"

Ella's ears then started to ring as she yelled out in pain.

She felt herself get very dizzy, and her grip on the pole loosened as her eyes started to shut.

She gripped onto Emma's hand harder as she fought to stay awake to help them.

Ella then couldn't hold on any longer as she saw black.

Emma felt Ella's grip on her hand get looser just as Neal fell through the portal.

"No!" Emma screamed.

The portal then disappeared, and Emma felt Ella's grip completely disappear as she fell back with a thud.

Emma quickly grabbed onto a piece of wood as tears filled her eyes. She quickly pulled herself up from the hanging piece of wood and saw Ella laying against the wall unconscious with blood coming out of her nose.

She quickly pulled out her phone and called 911 as she brushed the hair out of Ella's face, saying, "Come on, Anna, wake up we need you, Henry needs you."

"Calm down I'm fine" Ella said weakly still with her eyes still flickering

"All the same I'm calling an ambulance your eyes are still flashing"
. . . .

Emma walked through the front door of the apartment with a glazed look on her face.

David and Mary Margaret immediately saw her, and David said, "What happened?"

They walked towards her, and David saw her face and said, "What is it?"

"Where's Neal and Ella?" Mary Margaret asked.

Emma looked between her parents as she said, "Neal's gone. Tamara killed him... Anna... Anna, she..." Tears started to form in Emma's eyes as she said, "Anna is in the hospital She tried keeping us up but she didn't have the strength. She started bleeding, and she lost so much blood most of it was dead but I-"

She finished by collapsing into sobs, and Mary Margaret and David caught her before she fell completely .

A few hours later, Emma sat on the stairs with David's arm wrapped around her shoulders as he said, "Emma... I'm so sorry."

"How... am I... gonna tell Henry?" Emma asked quietly.

David didn't know what to say as Emma leaned against him, so he simply kissed her on the head.

. . . .

Tamara walked through the woods, a bandage wrapped tightly around her waist as she held the trigger in her hand.

Greg was putting the dirt back over his father's skeleton when she walked round the corner.

"I'm sorry about your father," Tamara told him, sadly.

Greg nodded at her and said, "Me too."

Tamara held the trigger out to him, and he took it from her, saying, "Do the folks from the Home Office know anything about it?"

"Yeah, they did. And you're never gonna believe what it does."

After an explanation, Greg said, "What are we supposed to do with it?"

"They want us to move to the next phase," Tamara stated.

Greg's eyes widened as he said, "Already?"

"Yeah. There's only one way to get what we all want," Tamara took the trigger from his hand, "We have to blow Storybrooke off the map."

Any suggestions feel free to comment

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 697 29
Just when life in Storybrooke seems like it could finally be peaceful, once again the peaceful lives are threatened by a new villain. Mr Hyde, who is...
111K 2.6K 35
Saving Henry in Neverland turned out to be more tricky than the heroes originally thought. Through their mission to rescue Henry from the evil Peter...
5.4K 455 24
𝐄𝐕𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 ︱❝ We both had hard lives Emma. But those hard lives taught us that pain only makes us stronger. ❞ Imagine a scenario where S...
7K 176 20
Y/N L/N is the sister to Emma Swan and daughter to Snow White and Prince Charming. You go with your friend Henry Mills to find your sister and to br...