UnTellabe Story: O.U.A.T. Sto...

By Skippy6804

There was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know. Or think we know. One day they... More

Before We Start
Prologue
Chapter 1: Henry
Chapter 2: The Story Book
Chapter 3: Once Upon A Time
Chapter 5: Broken
Chapter 6: The Enchanted Forest
Chapter 7: The Dreams
Chapter 8: Going Home
Chapter 9: Back to Normal
Chapter 10: Manhattan
Chapter 11: The Queen is dead
Chapter 12: Selfless, Brave, and True
Chapter 13: Goodbye, StoryBrooke
Chapter 14: Neverland
Chapter 15: Peter Pan
Chapter 16: Lost Girl
Chapter 17: Fight For
Chapter 18: Think Happy Thoughts
Chapter 19: Save Henry
Chapter 20: Going Home
Chapter 21: Back Home
Chapter 22: Truth
Chapter 23: Dark and Light
Chapter 24: No Room

Chapter 4: The Search

505 20 6
By Skippy6804

A/N: I'm sorry for the late upload, I got a bit busy, I'll try to upload more often. I will be skipping some part of the show to move the story along and it just makes sense because Y/n is there. Nonetheless, I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Present-day in StoryBrooke, a few weeks later...

Ever since I got my memories, I spent every day from then on to find my father. Nothing, I cannot find him without magic. Emma has already decided to stay, became sheriff and even a new guy entered town who we found out was Pinocchio, but he goes by August. I spent most of my days either helping Henry, helping Emma, or searching for my father. The only way to find out what happened to him or where he is is to wake everyone up, but that can't happen without Swan believing.

"Y/n!" Emma said through the walkie. She sounded worried and scared. "Y/n! Come in, sailor!" Emma said desperately. "Emma, what is it?" I asked. "Is everything okay?" "Henry, something happened to him," Emma informed. "Go to the hospital, now!" I ran to the hospital, right when I got there, I saw Emma look through his thing and I saw Henry passed out in bed. "Kid!" I exclaimed worried rushing to Henry. "Y/n!' Mother Superior stopped holding me back from the operations. "Mother Superior, please let me," I begged. "There isn't much you can do, Y/n," Mother Superior replied. "You just have to pray and hope."

I pulled away then Emma took me aside and said, "It's real, isn't it?" "What?" I questioned. "Everything you and Henry were saying, it's real," Emma told. "He ate an apple turnover to prove it's all true-" "You didn't believe him," I said. "None of this would have happened if you just believed what we told you, I should have interfered." "What are you talking about?" Emma questioned. "I'm awake, I remembered everything from that land," I said. "Who did you get the turnover from?" Emma's expression turned into one of pure anger as Regina rushed in asking for Henry.

Emma and I shared a look then nodded at each other agreeing with the same plan we had. Emma grabbed Regina and took her to the supply closet and pinned her against the wall. "You did this!" Emma snapped. Regina deafened quickly, "What the hell are you doing? Stop this! My son-" "Is sick because of you... your majesty" I spat causing Regina to look at me shocked. "That apple turnover you gave me? He ate it!" Emma interjected. "What?" Regina gasped. "It was meant for you!"

"She knows," I replied as Emma pulled away. "I'm awake like Gold is and like you are." "How?" Regina questioned. "I'm the Light one, sweetheart," I mentioned. "It just took something to trigger it and it was meeting Emma and the storybook." "Of course it did," Regina sighed. "I couldn't interfere, but I should have," I reasoned. "I just didn't want to ruin things." "I was leaving town," Emma spoke. "Why couldn't you just leave things alone?" Regina looked at her and said, "Because as long as you're alive, Henry will never be mine!"

"He'll never be anyone's unless you fix this," Emma said. "You wake him up!" "I can't!" Regina frowned. "Don't you two have magic?" Emma questioned. "That was the last of it," Regina confessed. "My magic doesn't work here," I sighed. "What's it going to do to him?" Emma asked scared. "I don't know," I admitted. "Magic here is unpredictable." Emma looked taken back then said, "So... So he could..." I nodded then looked down thinking. "So, what do we do?" Emma asked. "We need help," Regina sighed. "There's one other person in this town who knows about this... knows about magic."

"Oh no," I huffed. "Mr. Gold," Emma said. "He goes by Rumplestiltskin," I told and we went to his shop. "How long have you known?" Emma asked. "Since you walked into town, a little before that," I answered. "Why didn't you tell me?" Emma questioned. "Because you'd think I'm crazy," I replied. "You're nice and all, Swan, but the real world blinded your mind with disbelief and disappointment. Besides, any interferes will alter the breaking of the curse." We walked into Gold's shop and he immediately spoke, "Do my eyes deceive me, or is that the look of a believer?"

Emma spoke, "We need your help." "Indeed, you do," Gold smiled lightly. "It seems quite the tragic ailment has befallen our young friend. I told you, magic comes with a price." "Henry shouldn't have to pay it," I reasoned. "No, she should, but alas, we are where we are," Gold replied. "Can you help us?" Emma asked. "Of course," Gold assured. "True love, Miss Swan." "The only magic powerful enough to transcend realms and break any cursed," I added. "Luckily for you, I happen to have bottled some," Gold told. "What?" I questioned. "How the hell did you do that?"

"From strands of Ms. Swan's parents' hair, I made the most powerful potion in all the realm," Gold explained. "So powerful, that when I created the dark curse, I placed a single drop on the parchment. Just a little safety valve." "That's why I'm the savior," Emma detected. "That's why I can break the curse." "Now you're getting it," Gold insisted. "I don't care about breaking the curse," Emma replied. "All I care about is saving Henry." "Which is why it's your lucky day. I didn't use all the potion," Rumple told. "I saved some... For a rainy day." "Well, it's storming like a bitch," Emma huffed.

"Where is it?" I questioned. "Where it is isn't the problem," Rumple told. "Getting it is what should worry you." "Enough riddles," Regina huffed. "What do we do?" "You do nothing," Rumple answered. "It has to be Miss Swan." "He's my son," Regina reasoned. "It should be me." "All due respect, but it's her son," I corrected. "And it has to be her because she's the product of the magic. She must be the one to find it." "I can do it," Emma assured. "And Y/n can help me since she knows magic." "Don't trust him," Regina huffed. "He has no reason for lying," I said. "How do you know?" Regina shot back. "Because what choice do we have?" Emma reasoned.

"That's right, dearie," Gold agreed. "What choice do you have?" Regina sighed then Emma questioned, "Where is this magic?" "Tell me, Your Majesty, is our friend still in the basement?" Gold asked Regina. "Oh, you twisted little imp," Regina spat. "You hid it with her?" "Oh, no, no. Not with her. In her," Rumple corrected. "I knew you couldn't resist bringing her over." "Are you talking about...?" I questioned and Regina sighed. "God, really?" "Who is 'her'?" Emma interjected. "Someone you should be prepared for," Rumple said taking out a box. He opened it to reveal Charming's sword. "Where you're going, you're going to need this," Gold said.

"What is that?" Emma asked. "Your father's sword," Gold told. "I'll get mine," I said. "You have a sword?" Emma said. "So full of questions," I mentioned. "Of course I do." I went to get my sword and we met up at the library. Regina led us in and went up to the map causing it to rise and reveal a door. "Whoa," Emma and I gasped. "Get in," Regina said. "This will lead the way." "After you," I insisted. "It's a two-man job, in this case, three," Regina reasoned. "The elevator's hand-operated. I have to stay up here and lower you down." "And I'm just supposed to trust you?" Emma questioned. "I believe her," I said causing Regina to look at me taken back. "Look, she doesn't care for much, but she cares about Henry. She wouldn't sacrifice his life to get rid of you."

"Thank you," Regina said reluctantly and I flashed a small smile. "This battle I'm supposed to fight," Emma interjected. "Who is it? What is down there?" "An old friend," Regina answered. "Then why don't you go talk to them?" Emma questioned. "Because her punishment here was different than everyone else's," Regina said. "I trapped her in a different form. She doesn't want to hear from me., you have to trust me on that too." "Okay, let's be clear about something... your Majesty," Emma said. "The only reason you're not dead is because I need your help to save Henry. He dies, so do you."

"Emma, he's gonna be fine," I assured getting on the elevator. "Well, then let's get on with it," Regina said. Emma got on and we rode down together. "Wait, let me see your gun," I insisted. "What? No, it's-" "Give it to me," I ordered. Emma sighed and took out her pistol, I took it and took out the revolver. I emptied it, throwing the bullets aside. "What the hell?" Emma snapped lightly as I tossed it aside. "Why would you do that?"

"Emma, I know you," I reasoned looking at her. "I also know the magic and Maleficent-" "We're facing-" "Yes, Emma, but you have to understand how powerful magic is," I explained. "Every sword is forged to draw the blood of mystical creatures but knowing you, Swan, you don't fully believe. You know that it's all happening and it's all real, but you haven't even gone to get your parents. You don't want to believe still, but in order to do this and save your son, you have to believe. In him, in this, and yourself."

Emma thought for a moment and looked down at her father's sword. We stopped and opened the elevator before walking out to a cave. "Did you know them in the other land?" Emma asked as we walked down. "My parents." "Yeah," I answered. "When my father and I were separated, I went to Blue — Mother Superior — to help me find him. That's when I met Snow and Charming, your parents, she helped me find him and get recipes for making a locator spell to find my father. I owed them my loyalty and helping them take down the Evil Queen. Once everything was at ease, I continued my search until the curse swept me up."

I laughed lightly then added, "Actually, I was there when you were in your mother's stomach. I felt you kick, they were so happy to have you until the curse came around." "So, they-" "Emma, you're the product of true love," I smiled. "They wanted to keep you, just... this whole thing got in the way." Emma smiled then we went on, we walked in and saw the coffin Snow was in when she was under the sleeping curse. We head a deep growl, I turned around and saw a glowing yellow eye behind Emma.

"Swan," I whispered loudly. "Swan!" I gained her attention, I motioned her to stay quiet and slowly walked towards me. She did so and turned slowly and backed away, I slowly drew my sword. The dragon got up and roared at us, she swung at us but I deflected it with my sword causing her to shriek. "Okay, if you want to draw that sword now will be the time!" I called Emma. We ran away, I tripped on something and fell to the ground.

The dragon flew over me, ready to attack. Instinctively, I raised my hand causing my powers to shoot out and knock them back. I looked at my hands in shock and saw my ring glowing, the blast only made Maleficent mad and I got up ready to attack. "Hey!" Emma said gaining our attention. She jumped on her back and stabbed her right in the neck. "Y/n!" Emma shouted. I rushed up and stabbed her in her stomach. She roared in pain and slowly crumbled into dust, Emma land on the pile and she brushed herself off and got the golden egg that was in the middle of the pile.

"That was awesome!" I smiled. "More awesome than killing a squid at Neverland." "Really?" Emma sighed. "We change your definition of awesome." "I get that from Henry," I joked. We went to the elevator and signaled Regina to pull us up. "How did you do that magic?" Emma questioned. "My ring, it still has magical properties," I told. "It was sort of a survival instinct, I'll teach you." "Sure," Emma breathed out then the elevator stopped. "Regina!" I called. "What the hell was that? Regina!" Emma shouted. We looked up and saw Mr. Gold leaning over the edge of the elevator shaft.

"Miss Swan? Ms. Jones?" He called. "You got it?" "What are you doing here?" I questioned concerned. "I've come to check on you and I'm glad I did. Regina abandoned you and sabotaged the elevator." "There's no time for this," Emma huffed and we started to climb out. "You can't possibly scale the wall and carry that," Gold reasoned. "Just toss it up. Your boy's going to be fine, I promise. We're running out of time." "Wait, Emma-" It was too late, she tossed it up cutting me off and Gold caught it.

"Rumplestiltskin!" I called after he left. "Dark one!" There was no reply, I heard soft muffling and I knew exactly what happened. "No, we have to get up!" I said grabbing onto Emma. I used all my magic to poof us up to see Regina tied up. "I knew it," I huffed untying her. "Gold betrayed us, he's probably gone by now. You shouldn't have given it to him, Swan, that's all he does. He plays people." "He manipulated all of us," Regina huffed. "We have to go after him," Emma insisted. At that moment, they both got calls.

"It's the hospital," Regina said after answering. We all rushed to the hospital and when we arrived, we saw Whale and Blue leave the room. Blue gave me a look and I shook my head lightly, she spoke, "I'm sorry, you're too late." We walked into the room to see Henry laying on the bed. "No," I sobbed. Blue held me tightly and I sobbed on her shoulder. We all gathered around his bed, Regina cried and Emma walked up to Henry with tears running down her face.

Emma kissed Henry on the forehead then, out of nowhere, a pulse of true love was sent through the entire town. A moment passed, then Henry gasped waking up. "I love you, too," Henry smiled looking up at Emma. "You saved me." "Kid!" I beamed. "Y/n," Blue spoke grabbing my arm. "Y/n Jones." "Blue?" I questioned. "Yes," Blue smiled and we shared a tight hug. "Emma, you did it!" I beamed. "The curse, you broke it!" "That was true love's kiss," Blue smiled.

"No," Regina said defeated. "No, no!" "If I were you, Your Majesty, I'd find a place to hide," Blue said making me smile. "Henry," Regina said going up to Henry. "No matter what you think, no matter what anyone tells you, I do love you." Henry looked at her and smiled lightly before she fled. I went up to Henry and hugged him tightly and smiled at him. "You did it, Henry, operation: cobra," I smiled. "Guys, what's going on here?" Emma questioned. "If the curse is broken, why didn't they go back?"

"I... I don't know," Henry replied. At that moment, a nurse suddenly dropped a tray she was holding. "Are you okay?" I asked walking up to her and she pointed out the window and saw a wave of purple smoke developing the town. "What is that?" Emma asked. "Magic," I replied as it went over us causing everything to go blank for a moment. When it cleared, Storybrooke was under a new danger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 5.3K 22
In this story, Peter Pan will not be Rumplestiltskin's father, and Is 16. (Yn) "Hookette" (Ymn) Jones, the daughter of one of Peter Pan's worst enem...
986 11 3
Wendy is taken by Pan after a year of staying with Killian Jones's crew aboard the Jolly Roger for a year. Then Henry is taken centuries later which...
149K 2.4K 36
Kallie Emma Jones is 14-year-old daughter of 'The Savior' Emma Swan and Killian 'Hook' Jones. With Henry all grown up and living in another realm, s...
537 47 6
Once upon a time... there was a town, full of all childhood fantasies and stories. It is not until the great Chosen One comes to save them, that Scyl...