Filthy Virgin

By VAddison16

Celeste's dad & Liam's mom were only married for 6 months- 12 years ago. Now they've found their way back int... More

Chapter 1: Celeste
Chapter 2: Liam
Chapter 3: Celeste
Chapter 4: Celeste
Chapter 5: Liam
Chapter 6: Celeste
Chapter 7: Liam
Chapter 8: Celeste
Chapter 9: Liam
Chapter 10: Celeste
Chapter 11: Liam
Chapter 12: Liam
Chapter 13: Celeste
Chapter 14: Liam
Chapter 15: Celeste
Chapter 16: Celeste
Chapter 17: Liam
Chapter 18: Celeste
Chapter 19: Liam
Chapter 20: Liam
Chapter 21: Celeste
Chapter 22: Liam
Chapter 23: Celeste
Chapter 24: Liam
Chapter 26: Epilogue

Chapter 25: Celeste

13.9K 486 19
By VAddison16

I trembled under Liam's drugging kiss, shivered with every brush of his fingers against my skin. Something in the air between us changed as he pulled back from the kiss. It felt more caring, more tender. My desperation from earlier had cooled a bit, and I watched with a content smile as Liam slid off me to stand next to the bed.

After what felt like a lifetime of waiting, this was happening.

My breathing sped up again as I watched Liam slowly undress, pulling his shirt off over his head and exposing his muscled chest to my greedy eyes. I followed each curve and dip, tracing that delicious "v" that peeked out of his low-slung pants. His hands moved to undo his belt buckle, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans before pushing them down his legs to pool on the floor. He stood before me in nothing but a pair of snug boxer briefs, the black fabric doing nothing to conceal the size and shape of him.

Remembering how it felt to have him in between my lips, my mouth watered and I would bet anything that the look in my eyes turned downright hungry.

"Oh no you don't, dirty girl. I'm saving this cock for that little pussy of yours."

A little moan escaped me, and the heat went up in the room another couple of degrees.

Liam reached for me and curled his fingers around the waistband of the exercise shorts I was wearing, pulling them and my panties right off me.

"Mmm, look how wet you are for me already. How bad do you want this?" He asked me, stroking his cock through his underwear in a move so unexpectedly erotic that my heart stuttered in my chest.

"I want it so bad," I whispered in a rough voice. "I'm dripping for you Liam."

"Fuck yeah you are," he said as he swiped two fingers through my juices in a quick move.

I gasped at the feeling, and again at the sight of Liam licking my taste off his fingers. The almost romantic mood from before was quickly dissipating, the need between us too great to stay sweet.

I needed him rough and dirty, all-commanding and non-apologetic. I wanted him to sink so deep inside me that I ached from it the next day; and I could tell he wanted me the same way.

Sitting up slightly, I yanked off my top, leaving me bare since I'd gone sans bra. In the next second Liam was pushing me farther up the bed, only stopping when he settled his pelvis against mine between my spread legs. He latched onto one of my nipples with lips and teeth at the same time he gave a wild thrust of his hips into mine.

"Oh god, Liam!" I gripped the bed sheets next to me, instantly wrapping my legs around Liam's moving hips and moving my own against him with just as much fervor.

"I meant to go slower, treasure you," he growled against my breast. The vibrations sent me higher, and I moaned again as he switched sides.

"I don't care about that. I just need you inside me. Now, please please please," I chanted in his ear.

"Shit baby, you drive me crazy." He pulled away from my tits and I rejoiced, thinking that he was finally going to give me what I wanted. I was surprised to see him move lower down my body, and before I could voice a protest his mouth landed on my bare pussy.

Stars were already bursting behind my eyes as he ate me out, his tongue swirling around my entrance and teasing me with what I wanted. He swiped his tongue up to my clit, rubbing it on the more sensitive side, making me cry out as two fingers replaced the teasing of my pussy hole.

"You're so tight down here baby, are you sure you're ready for my cock?" Slowly he pressed those fingers in, stretching me out.

"Yes," I cried out loudly. I wasn't sure if I was answering his question or telling him to keep pushing his fingers inside me. The stretch was tight, but it wasn't painful. I'd used vibrators before so I wasn't unfamiliar with the feeling.

What was unfamiliar was knowing that soon, his cock would be inside me, stretching me farther than ever before. The thought of taking him inside me, pressing deeper and deeper and not stopping even if I whimpered with discomfort, had my cunt gushing around Liam's fingers.

"Damn baby, what were you thinking about that got you wet like that?"

"You," I panted. "Inside me. Hurting so good. Not stopping."

His fingers had started rubbing against my g-spot while I was talking so my answer came in short bursts.

"So goddamn hot, Celeste. The sooner you come for me like this, the sooner I'll put my cock inside you like you want."

"God, yes." Two seconds later I burst, crying out his name as I pulsed around his fingers, his tongue laving my skin as he licked me clean.

I was still throbbing when Liam got to his knees and slung my thighs over his. I reached above my head and grasped the wooden slats of his headboard, arching my back and pressing my center closer to him.

"You're so fucking beautiful Celeste." Liam ran his rough hands over my thighs, widening me even more. He kept one hand high on the inside of my thigh, his thumb pressing against the seam between my thigh and pussy. I tingled, watching as he grasped his cock and ran it up and down my slit, bumping my sensitive clit that made me jump a little with each pass.

I needed him to stop teasing me. I needed him to press inside me and be the first to break me open. I needed it so bad, and I was willing to play dirty to get it.

"Come on Liam, don't you want to know what it feels like to fuck your stepsister? It's so bad, but it's going to feel sooo good."

"Filthy as fuck, baby. Now take your stepbrother's cock like the good girl I know you are."

With that, he pressed forward. I gasped as he breached my entry, this pressure different than any before it. I was prepared for pain, but as he slid deeper and deeper into me, all I felt was bliss. He leaned forward, curling himself around me and pressing the last bit of his throbbing cock into me.

"Jesus." He leaned his forehead on my shoulder, kissing my skin while he let me adjust around him. I wiggled underneath him, and he tightened his hands to hold me still. "Give me a sec babe."

I giggled when I realized he wasn't moving because he needed to control himself. "The big bad man can't last longer than the virgin?"

He bit down on my shoulder, and that one thing caused a chain reaction in the two of us. I gasped, and my whole body tightened as the ripples of pain-turned-pleasure went through me. When my pussy squeezed around Liam's cock inside me, his hips jerked forward and thrust even deeper into me.

That one thing was all it took; suddenly he was pistoning inside me, grunting and groaning along with my every moan and cry. The head of him dragged across my sensitive walls, and all I could see, hear, feel, was Liam.

"Come for me Celeste. Come with my cock deep inside your tight little pussy. I'm the first and the last man to ever be inside this cunt. Tell me baby, say you're mine."

He reached down and rubbed my clit and I was there, legs shaking and cunt beginning to pulse around him.

"I'm yours," I yelled with a strained voice.

"Good girl. Now, let me feel you. Come all over my big cock, stepsister. Now."

I detonated, my hands flying to his back and nails digging in to his skin. He tensed, and I felt my pussy fill with warmth as his cum covered my walls and started to drip out around us. His shallow thrusts dragged out both of our orgasms until we were completely sated. he rolled to his side still in me, pulling me tight to his chest as our breathing calmed.

I ran my fingers up and down his side, more content than I'd ever been in my life.

"You're moving back in, right?"

My hands paused on his skin at the words, and I began to shake with laughter. I buried my face in his neck as I laughed.

"Oh my god, that's the first thing you say after that?"

"Well... yeah. I mean, how else are we supposed to do this all the time?"

Curbing my laughter, I pretended to think about it. "Hmm. You do have a fair point. "

"That, and I love you and being apart from you sucks ass."

"Kinky."

"Wow, virgin one moment and wanting butt play the next. You really are filthy," Liam teased and smacked my ass playfully.

"You started it!"

"I'm finishing it too. You're moving in."

I stared at him, eyebrows raised and silence growing.

"Okay, okay," Liam relented. "But seriously, do you want to keep your house? I know it's important to you because of your dad, and I don't want to make you just give it up. But I would love for you to live with me here. Even if you don't decide tonight, will you think about it?"

"Of course," I replied. "I'll let you know what I decide."

"Awesome. How sore are you?"

I took a mental inventory. "Not too bad. Why?"

"Round two baby!" I laughed as he wrestled with me in the bed, both of us trying to get the upper hand.

Best. Night. Ever.

*ONE WEEK LATER*

"Alright, this is the last box," Liam called out as he maneuvered said box through his front door. Both of us were slightly sweaty and breathless, having moved most of my stuff over to his place. It hadn't taken me long to say yes to him; I'd already figured out that holding onto the house was more sentimental than economically wise. I didn't really need the house, and I wanted to be with Liam anyhow. The best memories I had of my dad were in my mind and heart, not the house.

"Thank you," I responded as I met him in the front room and grabbed it from him. I was setting it down when he came up behind me and ground his already hard cock into my ass.

"Wow, already?" I teased him, but honestly, watching his muscles bulge moving all my stuff around had gotten me turned on like crazy. Under my jean shorts and light pink underwear, I was wet as hell.

"I'm always ready for you babe. Now, what do you say we christen this place?"

A throat clearing behind us interrupted my response, and both of us spun around guiltily. Seeing Liam's mother standing there was the last thing either of us expected.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I came by to... apologize."

I glanced up at Liam, seeing the abject surprise on his face. I was guessing this didn't happen very often. I turned back to Janet, giving her my full attention.

"I expected the worst of both of you, and it wasn't fair. Celeste, your dad was my only real support and help in the years I knew him, even after I left him. Being married to him was the best six months of my life, and I regret leaving him every day. I was scared to be as happy as I was, and I left before it could be taken away from me."

She paused here and pulled a handful of papers out of her purse. "By way of apology, and a belated thanks to your father, I'd like to give these to you."

I moved forward automatically and took the papers from her. It took me a second to realize what I was looking at, but when I did, the tears were already falling.

"I know it's just money, but I'd like to think it's a way to start over. For all of us."

"This is too much..." I said the words, my hands shaking and eyes clouding over as I looked over the multiple invoices with a PAID IN FULL stamp across the top. The house mortgage. The hospital bills. My student loans. All paid.

"It's not. After a few divorces that ended favorably for me, I have plenty to spare. Can we... put the past behind us? Try and start on a better foot?"

I finally noticed the nerves that laced her voice, and looked up at her through the tears of relief and gratefulness. She was standing tall and proud, but her hands were clasped in front of her tightly.

I shoved the papers into Liam's hands and made it to her in just a few strides, throwing my arms around her stiff body.

"Yes, I would love that."

My words seemed to release the tension in her body and she loosened enough to hug me back, although I could tell the action was not a familiar one. I stepped away so that I wouldn't be making her more uncomfortable than she already was, and she gave me a trembling smile.

"And Liam," she started as she turned to him."

"It's okay Mom. All is forgiven."

I saw the tremble go through her, and knew she was doing everything she could not to fall apart in front of us. She'd apologized gracefully, but she was still a proud woman.

"Would you like to come over for dinner after we've got everything put back together?"

My invitation brought a smile to her face, something that softened the harsh lines that had grown over the years.

"Yes, please. I'll, uh, leave you kiddos to it then," she said with a small blush in reference to the conversation she'd accidentally interrupted. "And next time, try to remember to shut the front door first."

Liam and I burst into laughter as she left.

"That was embarrassing," Liam chuckled.

"That, Liam, was a new beginning." We were obviously talking about slightly different things, but he agreed.

"Now, where were we..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2M 266K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
3.8K 48 9
Hendry Arnaud Camden came from a long line of wealth. Hendry was groomed to be one of the successors of his family's wealth. With all the strict rule...
145K 5.1K 16
Highest Rank #4 in AFTER DARK COMMUNITY #3 in sugarbaby COMPLETE{Book #2 ILLICIT SERIES} STEP SIBLINGS *can be read as a stand alone* Shy, timid...
418K 17K 68
"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you gives me god damn butterflies. Hearing...