Ya Dork: VarianxReader onesho...

By www_kaybee_com

Art by @kiiwiibun on tumblr It's pretty self explanatory. I'm open to suggestions please please please don't... More

1 Cocoa Kiss: Modern Day Au
2 Switching styles pt 1/2: Modern Au
3 Switching Styles pt 2/2: Modern Au
Not a oneshot but a drawing and little story to go with it!
4 Crush pt1
5 Crush pt 2
6 Crush Pt 3/3
7 Mine pt 1/2 (yandere Varian au)
8 Mine pt 2/2: Yandere Au
9 Your Favorite Food (Yandere Varian Au)
10 Knight in Shining Armor
11 Soulmate
12 A Drunk Confession
13 Not That Bad
14 Bad to meet you (prequel chapter to Not That Bad)
15 Not That Bad pt 2
16 Jealous Much?
17 I'd Treat You Better Than Him
18 Waiting in the Wings
19 Prince Varian's Lady-in-waiting
20 A Winter's Ball with the #1 Wanted Criminal
21 Confessing (Knight In Shining Armor sequel)
22 Fake Princess (Prince's Lady In Waiting sequel)
CALLING ALL ARTISTS
24 My Everything
25 Varian Into the Spiderverse
26 Skin Deep
27 Repeated history (pre Winter Dance)
โš ๏ธIMPORTANTโš ๏ธ
28 Mine pt 3 (Yandere Varian Au End)
Saying Goodbye (Author's Note)

23 In My Arms

1.4K 24 66
By www_kaybee_com

This chapter was requested by: Unicorn_Weirdo12 hope you enjoy!

Dude, how long has it been since we've done this Varian?

I don't know...like a few months?

WHAT?!

Well I've been busy with stuff recently, but we're back now right?

You're not wrong haha, I've missed this, anyway, feel free to pitch in anytime you wanna say something V. V?

It's nothing I just *tears up* you've never let me pitch in while you're narrating.

I- uhhhhhh stop with the weird emotions before I cry.

ANYWAYS-

You look at yourself in the mirror. The gash had quickly turned into a scar and it had only been a week. You lightly touched it, eyes squinting from fear that it was going to hurt, but no. It didn't feel like anything. You sigh in relief since now, you had a badass scar, and there was no pain on your face.

Last week there was a group of criminals that came to Corona. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up being a target for one of them. They tried to rob your precious items, you, like the stubborn person you are, refused and fought back, until finally they had enough.

They had pulled out a sharp knife and struck you from the right of your forehead, down the right eyebrow, down your eye, all the way to the bottom of your nose in a swift movement. But before they could do worse, the Royal guards had shown up.
That's good! Yeah it is V!

You were in a lot of pain, more for the first few days. Ouch. Your closest friend Varian had lectured you about being so stubborn, especially in that situation. You agreed with him just to get him to shut his trap, but you guessed it didn't work. For the past 6 days, he was constantly over your shoulder and the only time you could get alone time was in the comfort of your own home from 9pm to 6am. It wasn't that you didn't enjoy his company because you definitely did, but he was being too overprotective. You had a slight crush on the boy, but he was making it hard to remember why you did.

OOOO BURRRRRN

PFFT DON'T EVEN

As you were inspecting your almost fully scarred scar, you heard a knock on your door. You checked the clock right outside of your bathroom...5:59am. "Varian," you muttered. You heard the knock again, "Coming, coming! Have some patience will you?"

You opened the door and of course, he was standing right there. "Good morning," you said, leaning your arm on the doorframe. "Good morning," he responded, "so what are we doing today?" You furrowed your eyebrows at the boy. He just shows up at your door and expect you to have an activity in mind? Nu-uh. "Well I am going to the market, you can do whatever you want, just don't come with me."

"What? Why?" He pouted. You were about to slam the truth right in his face but you stopped. His face looked hurt and you could tell he meant no harm. "Because...I think you'll think it'll be boring and want to go home. So why not just stay here while I go?" You lied. Varian's eyes widened, "No, I swear it's fine! Anytime we spend together is fun."

You sighed, he wasn't going to budge was he? "I guess that settles it, let's go then!" You say enthusiastically.

You try to walk regularly, but Varian pulls you close to him by the waist. You roll your eyes, but despite that one tiny thing, you convinced yourself that today would be a good day! You waved at the townsfolk as you walked by, but weirdly, they just kept walking trying not to make eye contact.

You glanced up at Varian, fast enough to see what he had been doing. You softly gasped, he was giving everyone dirty looks. "Varian, what on earth are you doing?" You ask. He slightly flinched hearing the hurt in your voice.

"Nothing- Nothing, why would you think I'm doing something?" You looked at him with a blank stare. "I know damn well that isn't your resting face, you were giving these poor townsfolk a dirty looks."

You looked down, and saw that his satchel was open...there was a circular glass full of the chemical mix Varian had made. The one that stuck people's feet to the ground. Shocked, you snatched it out of the bag, "Really Varian?" You say in a disappointed tone. Varian tried taking it back, but you turned around, "and here I thought we still had a little trust between us." You shoved it back in his hands.

You sighed, "I can't do this right now."

You started walking faster towards the market leaving Varian behind. You hugged yourself frowning at the ground. He ran, catching up and grabbed your shoulders gently, but his touch was enough to make you stop for a second. Your eyes widened slightly. "Please, I-I'm sorry, I just care about you...a lot. Just please, please, don't be mad at me."

You closed your eyes and pulled away firmly from Varian turning around to face him. "I am not a child!" You looked up from the ground to see the boy's shocked expression. You never snapped at him before...ever. You slightly covered your mouth with your hand, "Oh...I- I shouldn't have-" "No no, I understand, you're right, you aren't a child."

You slowly lowered your hand from your mouth and put it in Varian's hand, "We...should talk. For real this time, not just immature yelling." He nodded.

***

You sat at the fountain next to Varian. You had walked there silently with Varian hand in hand. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence, nor was it comfortable...it was a somewhat concentrated silence.

"So..." you started the conversation off. "So..." he responded. You sighed, "Why- why are you doing this V? For this past week, I haven't managed to feel free or independent because you're always over my shoulder. Like some...crazy helicopter parent." You chuckled, but it faded as fast as it came.

Varian covered his face with his hands. "I'm sorry, I never realized I just- you're the second most important person in my life, other than my dad of course, and you got hurt on Sunday, and then I realized that I don't protect you enough and-" you softly took one hand off of his face so that it wasn't covered. "Take your time."

He sighed running his free hand through his hair. "I had to spend a little more than a year without my dad because I couldn't protect him. That was the worst year of my life. I never realized that you weren't invincible and when I finally did, something just...snapped in me."

His grip got a little tighter on your hand. "I felt like I needed to protect you because lord knows what I would've done without you. Watch me go insane and overthrow a kingdom," he chuckled, but tears started streaming down his face. You giggled with him. "Stop crying you big ball of emotions," you say as tears form in your eyes.

"I love you Y/n."

You stopped laughing, "What?"
Varian's eyes widened, "Oh- I'm sorry, was it too sudden? I-" you put both your hands on his face and pulled him in, kissing his lips.

"I love you too Varian."

His eyes lit up, "Really?!" You smiled, "Yeah...but, you cant keep being over my shoulder 24/7, go back to how it used to be, before I got this thing," you pointed at your scar. He let his hair cover his face, crossing his arms, "Deal." He leaned in, kissing your eye, where the scar was. You giggled, "Then it's settled."

A/n: AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE WHATS POPPIN?! Uh Varian

*the boy is red in the face*

You good dude?

That chapter ended very suddenly, I wasn't expecting *clears throat* that

Ohhhh, you're flustered! You're adorable!

I'm literally 17 Clementine! I'm older than y-

Shhhhhhhhhhh
Shhhhhhhhhhh

Oh! Before I forget, I need your guy's help! What should be my new pfp?!

Ooooo pretty

Wow, Connie with short hair is adorable!

AGAIN, SHES SO CUTE SHE COULD PROBABLY PASS ME IN THE CUTENESS METER CLEMETINE!

The scenery is awesome!

Thanks for the input Var, give me your guy's opinion!

Until next next time

-Clementine, AND VARIAN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 252 13
Just a cute lil teen love story <3
29.9K 537 34
Just some Varian x Female Reader one shots, that's all! I hope you all enjoy โ˜บ๏ธ Tangled the Series does not belong to me!
4.8K 118 8
As long as Varian can remember, he has had to do whatever people tell him to do. (Varian-centric Ella Enchanted AU of Varian and the 7 Kingdoms, writ...
75K 1.4K 50
I've read some so now I've decided to write some. A lot of these will be AUS so I'll have notes giving you some background on the AU. Also spoilers i...