My Black Clover Yaoi Shots

By Nnnn55554444

Yaoi OTP and male reader one-shots for black Clover More

request please
Asta X male reader ("just checking your my idiot")
zenon X male reader ( "done playing dead")
yami X male reader (detention in the teacher lounge)
scenario: meeting them
meeting zenon
"you never split the party" Asta X Leopold X yuno
4 uses of electricity+1 (luck X magna)
"yeah I'm fine" Asta X yandere langris pt.1
"yeah I'm fine" part 2
Yeah I'm fine pt3
"my muse" rill X asta
clover sorcerer (prologue)
"hey pretty boy" finral X yami
"imitation is the highest form of flattery" luck X rill X (mystery)
(Leopold's family) Leopold x asta
'every compliment' William x patri
" looking sloppy" langris X yuno part 1
"yes yuno" Klaus X yuno
"safe my angle" yandere yuno x asta
"a kiss on the cheek " luck x magna
apolgy note (not a chapter and im not discounting it so dont worry )
"leopolds detective agency"Zora x asta part 1
"damn luck" magna x male reader
"a scarred love" yami x william

"ha-ha" yami x asta

669 18 12
By Nnnn55554444

Welcometoyaoiverse I must thank you for the request and the amazing fanart above of demiurge 
Trigger warning: mentions of unwanted advances 
Alternative universe actor modern au with omega verse 
Background info Yami being extremely jealous of a tv presenter 
"Word" = out loud speech
'word' = characters thought
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                             asta pov 

'I cant believe it, I got invited to a interview on the bronze broadcast' I think smiling happily as i read the email over and over again. saying how sekke bronzazz had personally invited me to an interview. I couldn't be more excited. 'im going to have to tell yami when he gets back' I think.

Time skip

"yeah no your not going" he says as he  places his arm around me.

"Wait what why" I said felling a little annoyed 'he has done plenty of interviews with out needing my permission'.

"Relax my little monkey" he says as he slowly picks me up. "I'm not trying to sabotage your career and before you say it I do trust you it not you I'm worried about" he says as he slowly lays down on the sofa and placing my head on his chest. The started running his hand through my hair.

"Then what are you worried about" I ask as I slowly turn my head to look at him.

"That pervert sekke, I have been on enough films with him, he likes to take advantage of omegas especially ones with out alpha's"  yami said anger evident in his voice but running his hand up and down my back as if to let me know that he isn't angry at me.

"Yeah but I have you" u said with a massive smile on my face. At this he looks back at me before signing.

"But remember you said that you wanted to give us a private life so we keep are realtionship a secret" he retorted "so that pervert going to be all over you"

"So it only for 10 minutes" I said "and anyway I have you so it not like in going to be seduced because you will always be my alpha" I said with a massive smile and the best puppy dog eyes. Which left yami trying his best to say no. Before breathing in and then sighing.

"Fine if I'm allowed to sit in the audience and watch" he said.

"Deal" I said with a cheer.

Time skip

Asta pov

Here i am waiting off the side of the stage for my introduction as my foot tap's nervously on the floor. As in the background my introduction is spoken.

"Now my next guest was just voted one of the most ha-handsome omega actor's in clover magazine also recently appeared in the film mystery of the lost sea temple he is single too so please welcome on Asta staria" the host sekke says. Then proceeding to flick a curl of blond hair behind his head.  As I walked on stage there was a lot of cheering and a couple of wolf whistles. 

Making sure to a big wave to the audience before proceeding to sit on the chairs they provide us. Then turning to look at the host as the introduction music comes to a stop.  'okay this is my first interview I have to do my best'.  So I sit there figiting with my suit.

"So it nice to finally meet Mr Asta so ha-hello" sekke said reaching his hand out and as I lean forward to shake it he grips my hand tightly. Then proceed to give a handshake that went on way to long. 

"Yeah it nice to be on here so I have to thank you" I said with smile to the audience as I retract my hand.

"So let's start with the easiest one how do you feel being voted third most handsome omega?" he asked. With a massive smirk on his face.

"Well I have to be honest I'm completely surprised and thank all the people who voted for me" I said awkwardly scratching my head and a massive blush coming to my face.

"Ohh so your a shy one " he says with a wink. At that a murderous aura eminated from the crowd of a certain alpha. "Anyway on to the next question what you into alpha's or betas"

"I would have to say alpha's" I mumble making my blushing face worse.

"Oh now we have to know" sekke asked doing another strange flick of his hair "do you like girls ha-ha or boys".

"Uhh boys" I said kind of hoping the chair would eat me. At this thou a lot of the men in the crowd wolf whistled and the murderous aura was getting worse. So I flicked my eyes over to yami who was looking pretty murderous.

"So finally one on your romantic life we can see you are pretty embarrassed " he says with a stupid smirk on his just creepy Face. "are you single and if so would you go on a date with me ha-ha".

'uhhhh what do I say' I think as i probably look like a deer in headlights as I sat there completely confused.

Yami pov

'that bastard I'm going to kill him how dare he come on to my asta' I think then sigh 'im sure the kid will understand later but I can't just let that pervert gat away with it'. But before I could stand up to walk on stage a "yes I do have a boyfriend" comes from the kid and well I'm completely shocked.

The pervetd haha guy continues on with his pervy line of questioning. "So you do thas a shame I really fancied my chances ha-ha but anyway are they here to day".

Then the kid shocked me even more. He looks over at me as if asking it okay and as I nod he smiles before turning around to the ha-ha guy.

"Yes he is he over there" he says pointing at me. As the camera comes over to me I give a small wave. then the pervy presentor jaw drops. As I stand up and start to walk to the stage.

"Everyone please introduce world renowned actor yami sukehero" the presenteor announced like it was something amazing that two actors were dating. By the time I reached the stage they had dragged another seat to the front. So when I sat down next to the kid there was a lot of clapping. "We'll I have to say I'm a little shocked to see you here Mr sukehero, and to find out that you one of the most private actors has boyfriend is news,  so let's get the obvious question out the way ha-how did you to meet".

"So I might as well take this one we met when I was about 5 when yami and his family moved in next to mine "  the kid said with an adorable smile. 

"Oh so your childhood sweet ha-hearts that adorable" sekke says with a smile and an awww from the audience.

"Hardly cause at the time I was 11 and this little omega kept following me around and I Found it annoying at first" I said which got me a nudge from asta. "But i eventually started to find how he acted charming and then when he was twelve and I was 18 he made a ring out of what he could find.   Then came up to me saying he would only let me leave for my acting career if I promised to marry him when I got back I said we comprise and make it a date he agreed." I said with a massive grin as asta looked away looking like a tomato.

"And so when you got back did you take him on a date" said the idiot (sekke)

"Yes when I got back I was 25 and I picked up a nice set of flowers knocked on his door" I said with a smirk as asta started to nudge me to shut up. "And when he answered he was so confused I had to sit him down for an hour to explain it wasn't a joke. Then we went on a nice movie date and one turned Into two are that turned into us dating" I said with a smile as I kissed the side of Asta forehead.

"So ha-have you gone All the way" the pervert asked .

"Were not answering that" asta said his face burnt bright red from embersment but not the teased kind.

"Aww but come in the audience wants to know" the pervet asked again. 'did he want to die'

"Ha-ha guy if you ask again i might start wanting to commit ha-homcide" I said with a chuckle to make it sound like a joke as my eyes stared aggressively into the other alpha's as a warning.

"Ha-ha I guess it was rude to ask" he said nervously" he said. "Anyway how long have you two been dating"

"Three years now" asta said his big cheesy grin back on his face. As he wrapped his hand in mine. At this there was another wave of awwwwww.

Time skip

'the interview went on a bit longer asking Asta things like what his experience was when filming his last movie went and crap like that they always wanted'.

Now though we are home and happy in each other arms as he is asleep as u just run my hands through his hair. wondering how lucky I was to get someone like asta.
---------------------.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 479 10
A collection of various reader x black clover character scenarios, and character x character one-shots. Request our closed. Enjoy!
862K 28.9K 56
SATUS: COMPLETED (✔) (Y/n), Yuno and Asta aim to become the Magic Emperor, but in this world magic means everything. (Y/n) learns the true meaning th...
6.1K 83 28
A short collection of one shots written by me! I have only seen the anime (Not yet finished) so I hope you guys enjoyed it.
299K 8.6K 38
VARIOUS! BC! x READER ━━━ a collection of black clover one-shots. ( tokimihyachi / 10.11.20 ) ━━━ status: closed / complete