MOGTOBER2020

By z1zi14

31 days of Nevermoor one shots. lots of jupidad and friendship. mostly happy times...mostly ;) I do not own a... More

Day 1-Morrigan-Everything Was Going to be Okay
Day 3-Favourite Adult Character (Jupiter)-Please, go to Sleep
Day 4-Favourite Deucalion member thats NOT Jupiter (Martha)-Its Just Too Similar
Day 5-Favourite side character (Heloise)-Knackless
Day 6 October-Favourite Nevermoor Moment-Do you Trust Me?
Day 7-Favourite WundersmithοΏΌοΏΌ Moment-The Heavenly Voice
Day 8-Favourite friendship-Sisters and Brothers, Loyal for Life
Day 9-Favourite Relationship-Black and Gold
Day 10-Favourite Crossover-Maybe
Day 11-Favourite AU-Promises
Day 12-Evil!Morrigan-Little Crowling
Day 13-Ezra Squall-This is Going to be Fun
Day 14-Wunder-I'll See You Soon...
Day 15-Morningtide
Day 16-The Hunt of Smoke and Shadow-Sleepover
Day 17-Morningtide
Day 18-The City of Nevermoor
Day 19-The Deucalion-The Tricksy Room
Day 20-The Trials-With my Whole Heart
Day 21-Wunsoc-Positives Overrule Negatives
Day 22-The Ghastly Market
Day 23-The Museum of Stolen Moments-We're Alright
Day 24-Magnificats
Day 25-Favourite Jupidad Moment-Best Birthday Present Ever
Day 26-Saint Nicholas or the Yule Queen?-Stupid Hat. Stupid Ribbon.
Day 27-Dearborn or Murgatroyd

Day 2-Favourite 919 member that is NOT Morrigan (Lambeth)

888 13 9
By z1zi14

Calling. Freezing. Burning. Flying.
(I had to put the title there because it was too long.)

Fear replaced the blood running in her veins. She was up awfully high, sitting upon a throne with a crown placed crookedly upon her head.

She didn't know how she got into this mess.

Unit 919 had waved Miss Cheery and the Hometrain off of Station 919 before saying their goodbyes and opening their own doors and walking through.

Lambeth had waited a bit longer, staring at her door. She knew something bad would happen before it did. She tried to call for help from one of her Unit members, but they had all gone home. She was all alone to fight this situation. She pushed open her door.

She didn't find her Wunsoc wardrobe on the other side. Instead she was greeted by the Bonesmen in a dark alley. They had brought her to this horrid place and dressed her in flowing silks, just like the princess she used to be.

There was no way of getting out of this nightmare.

Calling. Freezing. Burning. Flying.

She didn't know what these words meant just yet, but she repeated them over and over like a lifeline.

Everything around her was blurred by her tears she wasn't letting escape her eyes. She wouldn't let these monsters—these monsters who were gawking at her like she was some animal in a zoo—have the satisfaction of watching her cry.

What would happen to her, she didn't know. And she wouldn't know until just moments before it did. She just knew those four words.

Calling. Freezing. Burning. Flying.

She hoped she would be okay. Cadence had been auctioned off. She would never see her friend again. She was about to be auctioned off. About to have her secret known. About to either be blackmailed into submission, or about to be executed along with the rest of her royal family. Those two options were both as bad as each other, and she didn't know which one she would prefer.

She had to do something to save herself. Maybe even save Cadence, too. But she couldn't. She knew she couldn't because those four words concerned some outside force.

Calling. Freezing. Burning. Flying.

Goodness, she hoped she would be safe.

{~~~}

She clung onto Israfel finally letting the tears fall. He let her down gently on the ground by her Unit members Hawthorne, Cadence and Morrigan. They watched her in her distressed state and Morrigan threw her arms around her.

Lambeth kept whispering thank yous in the other girl's ear as she cried on her shoulder.

She didn't know what she would do now, but she knew one thing: she wasn't going to bottle anything up anymore. She was going to let her Unit members in, and show them the real Lam. She would do it for her family.

461 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
181K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
241K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...