WICKED INTENTIONS { Completed}

Per lindaverji

{DISCLAIMER: 18+. Explicit Content. Private Chapters. Guaranteed To Make You Fan Yourself} It's not enough th... Més

±
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Author's Note

2.1K 108 21
Per lindaverji

It's overrrrrrrr.

I hope you enjoyed Nathan and Shakira's story. Their start was a little messy but it worked out in the end. This was one of my first books so forgive any lapses in writing style. I hadn't quite found my feet back then.

Wicked Intentions is available on Amazon for $ 0.99 if you're interested in getting a copy of your own or if you'd like  to support me. Thanks in Advance.

This book is part of a three book series that follows all the Hollis brothers. You can find the whole series on Amazon or on my website (www.lindaverji.com) under the title 'Hollis Brothers'.

Thank you so much for riding along with me on this one. Don't forget to check out my other books cause there's a lot of them (here and on Amazon)

Cheers,

Linda V

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

12.6K 114 72
Warning! This story contains mature content. Axel Ford is not just your typical bad boy he is also the leader for The Night Of The Serpent. Rumored t...
86.6K 2.2K 39
"I found you once, if the universe allows it I'll find you again." ------------ Melany Marshall, if people had to describe her they would all use the...
574K 12.5K 53
I gasped when he turned us, pressing us against the hard wall and wrapped my leg around his waist. His body began grinding against mine, our tongues...
272K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...