Taken

By Idontsleep247

⚠️OLD FANFIC, READ IF YOU WANT SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT⚠️ The League of Villains are back and there taking U... More

When Will He Come Back?
What Comes Next?
Will I Get You Back?
Ive Got You And I Wont Let You Go
Talking To You Again
Another Taken
Why Are You The One Getting Hurt The Most?
We'll Get Him Back
Gone
Toya Todoroki
The Todoroki's Talk
Plans
Brothers Talk/Villains Free Time
Ive Found You
Taking Action
Together
School
Holding Your Hand
The Struggle
Meeting Toya/Shinso Moves In
Cuddle Times/Date/Mina
Carnival
Inner Voice
Mistakes
Im Back
I Wish We Could Do Something
Thrown Out/Hospital
Eri to the Rescue!
Villainy
Escaped
The End
~•✨THANK YOU✨•~
HEY YOU

I Wish This Could Last Forever

302 9 0
By Idontsleep247

Kirishima's POV

          He started laughing at me. Ugh, this adorable little pomeranian! He's so adorable it should be illegal! I just continued punching him, lightly.."Do you not have enough energy to actually punch me?" he laughed out. It had been a week since I've been able to laugh.

    "What! No! You're just lucky I love you." I crossed my arms and pouted. I saw a light blush form on his cheeks. I giggled a little. The blush went to a very deep red. "Boy does this giggle make you blush~" I teased him.

    "Oh shut up, I'm not red!" he yelled, extremely embarrassed.

    "I beg to differ~" his mom snickered.

    "What," he began "am I really THAT red?" he asked.

    I nodded. "I know a way to make him even more red than he already is.." I told his parents.

    "Please do! This is entertaining!" she said fiercely. I turned to Bakugo.

    "Don't you dare-" I cut off his yelling with a kiss. Right on the lips. I backed off and laughed my head off once I saw him clearly. He was stuck in a shocked face. His mom started to laugh so much she was on the floor. His dad just smiled. "Kiri..I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. He got off the bed and stood at the back of the room. "Kat..?" I was very confused. He turned to me, still sitting on the bed. He threw a grin on his face and ran at me full speed. He dove right into me and we went flying off the bed. We both just started laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.5K 26
As UA's sports festival begins, it's now time for Saeki Atsuhi to face off against her classmates and show everyone that she can win. But as Bakugo a...
39.6K 964 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
33.6K 553 17
⚠️Warning⚠️ -Self harm -Rape mentions -Sexual agression (Like forced hickeys/kisses) -suicide mentions and attemps -violence -cheating -depression -e...
1.5M 45.6K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...