Avenge the king ( dream x tec...

By smutychase3

Just some shit More

The new king
The duel
The duel 2.0
My little rat
Can i
Sapnap
Two smuts in this chapter ;)
The well
Im sorry for slow updates
The proposal
Q&A
Q&A time
"Will. you good"
New book's bitches
I love you
Prepare for the wedding

I promise

1.7K 45 55
By smutychase3

Techno's POV

I walked down the old wood stairs of dreams house to see bbh cooking. He seemed to be making muffins I looked over to see dream chatting with I think sapnap. I see sapnap is scouting closer to dream I get jealous and walk over to dream. I placed my head on he's and put my arms around him he tensed at my touch only to embrace it.

" good morning techno did you sleep well"
Dream said I looked at him and the put my head deeper into his soft blonde hair
" why did you leave the bed I wanted cuddles"

With that everyone in the house looked at me because the big scary blood king wanted cuddles from his boy friend I looked at then and felt embarrassed.

" what can a man not have a little love in his life Jesus Christ" I then felt dream grad my arm and pull me onto the couch I laid my head down on his lap and closed my eyes. He then started messing with my long messy hair and braiding it once again. I sat there for a long time before I opened my eyes and looked at him I pulled him in to a little kiss and he looked away from sap as blush covered his face I chuckled and he looked at me.

" your so cute~" I say he then turns bright red and looks away I laugh and then let him braid my hair I watched as sapnap looked angry I looked at him and I watched as he looked at me I mouthed " if you ever touch what is mine I will end you quicker then I killed skeppy" he looked scared and then walked over to help bad with something i went back to enjoying dreams hands in my hair not like they weren't there a night ago but it felt good right now and maybe later;).

" muffins are done come and Get em" I walked over to the kitchen with dream and he got a muffin bad looked at me and how much taller I was he looked sacred so I patted his hard and said thx for the muffin I then walked back to we're dream was and talked to him for a while god I love him.

Bad boy halo POV

When techno patted my head I realized he's not as evil as they say but sapnaps idea to kill him for are leader back just hit me like a truck.

"oh God I can't stop him" I feel so bad techno really is in love with dream and if dreams happy then I'm happy with it.

I need to tell George this I know he's in love Sapnap he needs to help distract him so when it's time for a dream and techno subnet won't kill techno.

I ran up the stairs all the way to George's room (that's where he left once techno patted bads head) I was walking up to George's room when I Heard soft moans coming from behind it I quickly took that opportunity to run back down the stairs to sapnap.

maybe I can do something I just hope I don't wake up from it to night. I run to sapnap and say a very good lie.

" hey sap can you go check on George I think he's crying"

" what why is he crying but seriously what do you think he's crying"

"I think he might've liked dream but I think he seen dream with techno and completely thinking different about it go check on him for me I gotta clean"

" OK thanks for telling me I'll pay you back later"

I watch sap run up the stairs I wonder what will happen next.

Sapnaps POV

I ran up to the stairs over to George's room when I hear.......

MOANING

I look at the ground in disbelief I've never heard such a gorgeous sound I walk over to the door and Peek in I see George on his back his hands between his legs and I'm throwing his head backwards says one word I wish I had a long time ago because now I have a problem I have to take care of.

Georges POV

"~~~SAPNAP~~~~hu~~~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 23.8K 52
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢...
44.3K 611 16
All information in first part
510K 20K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...
275K 11.6K 70
Rest well, King.