Haunted Majesty {ATEEZ Spanki...

By loveyoubunchs

More

Welcome
Fake Smiles {Maknae Line}
Just the Beginning {Yeosang}
Independence Day {Mingi}
Fine Line {Hongjoong}
Fountain {San} pt.1/2
Fountain {San} pt.2/2
Injury {Jongho}
Camp Crystal Lake {Wooyoung + San + Yeosang} pt. 1/2
Camp Crystal Lake {Wooyoung + San + Yeosang} pt. 2/2
The Green Bushes {Seonghwa}
Goodfellas {Hongjoong + Seonghwa}
Alexandria {Kingdom} pt. 1/2
Alexandria {Kingdom} pt. 2/2
Masquerade {Jongho}
Cinema {Wooyoung}
Delicious Delusion {Yeosang}
Hiatus 🎈
The End

Naked Exorcist {Yunho}

4K 60 37
By loveyoubunchs

// Third POV //

Tonight was ATEEZ's first night off since August and that night just so happened to be Halloween.

Some were more excited than others and others just simply did not care. The Matz line wanted to just sleep the rest of the night but the dongsaengs nagged them into partying with them.

ATEEZ's version of partying is basically staying home and getting drunk. After dinner, the eight of them talked for a while, gradually getting wasted overtime.

The tipsy members exit the kitchen and made their way to the living room. Mingi turned on a really bad movie, and the members had fun making fun of it.

"Who's that guy in the corner?" Wooyoung slurred his words.

"That's the bad guy." Yeosang answered him.

"H-how can you hear what I'm thinking?" Wooyoung asked.

After the movie was over, they were still tanked and wanted to watch another one.

San searched Netflix and found one, clicking the start button.

"What's this?" Hongjoong laughed.

"The Exorcist."

"Don't you think that's too violent for us?" Yeosang raised his eyebrows.

"Awww, is Yeosangie hyung scared of the Devil?" Jongho teased.

"Yah! That's your hyung!" Wooyoung scolded.

"Why are they speaking English?" Mingi wondered, "Hyung. Why are they speaking English?"

Seonghwa wasn't sure which hyung he was talking to but answered, "It was made in America."

"What do you guys think America stands for?" Yunho asked.

"Wow!" San praised. "That's a really good question!"

"It stands for home of the free." Hongjoong said, clearly not listening to this conversation.

"Wait. I'm confused, if the Devil can possess you, what do ghosts do? Like.....like if you're already possessed then how do you get a ghost?" Jongho was genuinely concerned.

"Maknae-ah!" Wooyoung nagged, "We're trying to watch a movie."

"You can't understand it anyway, hyungie."

"Ghosts are just around so they can mess up your mind and your house." The leader said to the youngest.

"Oh." Jongho forgot what he said and just focused on the screen.

The movie at the start wasn't ultimately scary, the members basically just commented on everything they saw but when it got the point where the little girl was possessed, Yeosang got very frightened.

"Guys." Yeosang had to look away at a terrifying scene, "Turn it off, please."

"Awww. Yeosangie is scared!" Yunho mocked. "Don't be such a bitch."

The 99z laughed but the oldest two disapproved of Yunho's comment. The two decided to give him a pass because he was drunk, he obviously didn't mean it.

Yeosang, in particular, was hurt. Yunho is never mean and the fact that he was making fun of him really hurt his feelings. He tried to just stay silent for the rest of the movie but he was noticeably flinching at every little thing that happened.

For some reason, Yunho was heavily annoyed with his friend. Yeosang was the most sensitive when it came to gore, he hated blood and anything dark-related for that matter. Yunho, however, didn't flinch at a good horror movie. Once he got a reaction from the rest of his same-aged friends he continued subtly teasing Yeosang every time he flinched.

Hongjoong could tell that Yunho's bullying was really getting to Yeosang and he was visibly upset. The leader was coming down from his peak and was sobering up, that's when he noticed how terrible Yunho was actually being.

"Are you crying, Yeosangie? Do you need to be protected, you little baby?"

"Yunho-ah." Hongjoong had enough. It was going over the line, the members teased each other all the time but Yunho was taking it too far. "Enough. Leave Yeosang alone."

Yunho was undoubtedly the most obedient member of the group. He never had to be scolded twice for anything and rarely ever gets punished. He's never been a problem for the leader so Hongjoong expected the tallest member to listen to him but that wasn't the case.

Yunho didn't know if it was just the alcohol talking but his leader was really pissing him off. So he snapped back, very aggressively:

"Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? Who are you my dad? Go fuck yourself."

Everyone in the room paused. Wooyoung had to pause the movie because he had to make sure that he heard right. Yunho swore at a hyung, not only just a hyung but Hongjoong hyung. None of the 99z or the maknae had the balls cuss Hongjoong out, and the fact that it was Yunho made it even more unbelievable.

Hongjoong, for the first time, was speechless. Yunho has never ever cursed at him before. He was always so happy and well-mannered. Yunho was Hongjoong's favorite child in regards to politeness.

"YAH!" Seonghwa was the only one who wasn't too shocked to speak. The oldest was furious. "How dare you speak to Hongjoong that way?! That is your hyung, Jeong Yunho! APOLOGIZE."

Yunho felt regret as soon as he said it, he didn't mean it. He didn't even know why he was angry. His heart sank at the leader's expression. Hongjoong looked like he was about to cry.

"Hongjoongie hyung." He trembled, "I-I I'm so so sorry."

Hongjoong's look was immediately replaced with anger.

"My room. NOW!"

Yunho jumped off the couch and ran upstairs to the Matz room. The rest of the members found it difficult to breathe, the room was so intense.

"Hyungie." Yeosang was worried about his friend. "He was drunk. Please, he's sorry."

Yeosang knew it was helpless, his friend swore at the leader, he knew that Yunho deserved it but he was just nervous for him.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa didn't speak to the other members and just walked upstairs to deal with Yunho.

Yeosang started to cry, "This is all my fault."

The other members were already sobering up, San walked over and brought his friend into a hug.

"How is this your fault?!" Jongho comforted, "Yunho hyung was the one who swore at our leader, not you! This wouldn't have ever happened if he would've just left you alone!"

"Listen to our maknae, Yeosangie." Wooyoung never thought he would ever say that.

Yeosang nodded.

"I'm sorry we didn't defend you, Yeosangie." Mingi also joined in on hug. "We shouldn't have let it get this far."

Yeosang wiped his eyes, "Don't be. I understand."

"Can you believe what Yunho said?" Wooyoung was still struck, "Yunho?! Out of all our members, did you ever think that it would be Yunho?!"

"I thought it would either you or San." Mingi commented.

"Same." Jongho said.

"Let's watch something else," San said. "I never liked this movie anyway."

——————-

The Matz line burst through the door, practically seething. Yunho was seated on Hongjoong's bed, sitting up straight when the two hyungs walked in.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Hongjoong asked, he had to know. "You're never like this. What is going on with you?"

"I-I'm sorry, hyung."

"You will be sorry." Seonghwa professed, "bend over the bed."

Yunho didn't have to be told twice and laid down. Hongjoong took off his belt and walked over to his dongsaeng.

"You know I'm punishing you out of love, correct? I'm not angry anymore."

"Yes, hyungnim."

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

"Put your hands on the bed! Don't reach back!" Hongjoong yelled when Yunho put a hand back.
SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Yunho began to sob abruptly. It was heartbreaking to hear Yunho cry, it was heartbreaking to Hongjoong to see any of his dongsaengs cry but especially Yunho since he barely ever cries.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

"Do not ever swear at your hyung again, Jeong Yunho or you will getting something far worse than the belt. Is that understood?"

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

"Y-YES HYUNGIE! I'm SO SO sorry!"

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

"I didn't mean it, please FORGIVE ME!"

SMACK

SMACK

"Of course I forgive you, buddy." Hongjoong had to stop or else he would cry himself. "You're my dongsaeng. I'll never not forgive you, I love you."

"I-I love you, t-too. H-hyung, I-I was just d-drunk, I'm s-so sorry."

"Yah!" Hongjoong scolded lightly, bringing Yunho close to him, "Stop being sorry. I forgive you."

They stayed this way for a few minutes, before Hongjoong broke the hug and left the room. Yunho tried to follow him but was pulled back by Seonghwa.

"Did you think this was over?" Those words nearly stabbed Yunho in the heart. Seonghwa sat on the bed, pulling the tall member over so that he was staring at the carpet.

Yunho choked on a sob, he couldn't believe this wasn't over. He would never swear again.

Seonghwa pulled his protection down, remarking at how red the younger member was. Belt marks was engraved in Yunho's skin and Seonghwa almost didn't resume but he knew he had to. He picked up Hongjoong's brush from the bedside table and immediately brought it down onto Yunho's backside.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Yunho started to cry again, he knew that he can squirm with Seonghwa so he took advantage of it and kicked.

"Jeong Yunho, you will never bully anyone again."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm very appalled at what you said to Yeosang, you saw that your words were affecting him. Yet, you kept going. Why?"

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I don't KNOW! HYUNG, I'm SORRY!" Yunho dug his fingernails into the bedspread.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Being drunk is not an excuse."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"It's alright, buddy. It's over now." Seonghwa brought his dongsaeng up and cuddled him closely.

Yunho clung to his eldest hyung, loving his scent.

"I-I'm so sorry."

"Stop apologizing. I forgive you. No one is mad at you anymore, everyone loves you."

"I-I love hyung too."

——————-

Back downstairs, everyone was feeling the effects of alcohol. It was three in the morning and they turned off the tv.

When Seonghwa and Yunho got back downstairs:

WooSan were in the bathroom puking, Yeosang and Jongho were cuddling, and Hongjoong was asleep on Mingi who was also asleep.

Best Halloween ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 2.8K 28
𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 { 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤 & 𝐕𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 } 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧...
17.1K 632 25
??: Bitch, what will u do after completing your study, huh(stern) ??:Hyung , leave my hair(crying) ??:Hyung, plz don't use belt ??:It hurts ??:A k...
322K 5.1K 58
This content is purely fiction. Contains: only disciplinary spanking. If you don't like it, don't read it. All hate comments will be deleted and you...
23.2K 856 23
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. -𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑥 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 -𝑠�...