Sierra - A Diggory (Cedric Di...

By ellie_ana16

well....what if Cedric Diggory was not killed in the Triwizard Tournament? What if he was alive? And lived a... More

Guide
Chapter 1 Kid Sensation
Chapter 2 Found You
Chapter 3 Unbelievable
Chapter 4 Decided
Chapter 5 Bond
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 It's Nice to Meet You
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Its Family Time
Chapter 9 part II
Chapter 10 Signing Off
Chapter 11 Big Day
Chapter 11 part II
Chapter 12 Go Ahead
Chapter 13 Here's to New Beginning
Chapter 14 The Trio
Chapter 15 Sorting Ceremony
Chapter 16 Riding a Broom
Chapter 17 Are We Friends?
Chapter 18 Tryouts

Chapter 7 part II

176 5 2
By ellie_ana16

After meeting the whole Potter family Sierra was ready to buy all her school supplies and look around diagon alley. Ginny decided to have lunch together after they're done shopping. Sierra wanted to say no but couldn't as Ginny strictly told her she is not allowed to say no.

They were currently in a big book store buying their school books and other additional books to read.

Sierra was in the history section looking for books when Albus came to her "Hogwarts: A History....you really wanna read that" he asked casually when he saw her picking that book and reading it's back cover.

"Yes of course.....it's good to know about the place where you're going and all this is so fascinating" replied Sierra turning the pages of the book.

"Okay...... are you a book lover?" he asked picking a book and keeping it back.

Sierra chuckled softly to his question "umm no not really but you can say like kind of" she said, trying to explain narrowing her eyes, the expression she usually uses when she tries to explain something which is kind-of-like.

Albus looked at her and smiled to her expression. He loved that expression of hers. He found it beautiful and cute, his smile made Sierra smile back.

"Well you don't really like reading books, do you?" she asked raising her eyebrows and having a sure smiling face.

"yeah not really" he said sheepishly in a sing song voice "and if you're done then we can go to the next store......I think books is not the only thing we need" he said quiet teasingly.

Sierra laughed softly rolling her eyes "yes I'm done I'll just go check out" she said grabbing her books but she was having like 5 big books and one of them fell down "ugh" she groaned managing the other books in her hand.

"Here lemme help you" said Albus picking up the book from the floor.

"Thanks" said Sierra simply with a small smile. Albus just loved her mini dimples when she smiled.

"no problem" he said and they began to walk to the counter.

After checking out all four of them went to various stores and Sierra loved the place.

They were going to get their robes and for that Sierra was walking with Ginny and Albus with Harry. Albus was done before Sierra. He and Harry left the store and were waiting for Ginny and Sierra.

When she was done and both of them were about to leave she realised she has left her bag in the changing room.

"uh aunt Ginny..I forgot my bag back there.. I'll just go get it" she said quickly to Ginny.

"oh no problem...I'm just here ok?" Ginny said back dearly.

"okay" said Sierra as she walked back inside. She went back and sighed in relief when she found her bag lying on a chair. She can't loose her bag as it was having her songs that were to be shown to her music team. She picked up her bag and turned around to walk but she bumped into someone, she stepped back quickly and looked up at a pretty woman with pale skin, bright blue eyes and dark brown hair.

"oh I'm so sorry....was in a hurry" Sierra started to apologise quickly.
The lady looked at her with a small smile but a questioning face just like she saw someone familiar in her.

"oh it's ok dear no problem" the lady replied back in a sweet voice. Sierra smiled back at her thankfully and walked pass her towards where she left Ginny waiting. She suddenly stepped onto something small on the floor, she looked down and picked up a ring with a bright green stone on it. She turned back and looked across the room and saw the lady searching something on the ground. She thought the ring might belong to her so she quickly walked to her to ask the worried woman.

"Excuse me ma'am" she said politely in her gentle voice, the woman turned around and looked at her. She looked at the little girl's eyes which reminded her of someone.

"Is this yours? I found it on the floor" asked Sierra showing the ring in her hand to the lady who was snapped away from her stare by the girl's question.

"oh yes.... thankyou so much I was looking for it everywhere thanks a lot dear" said the lady in a delighted voice, she took the ring from her hand and slid it on her finger.

"oh not a problem" said Sierra smiling. She was glad that the lady got her ring back and was now happy. She turned around and began to walk. The lady was continuously looking at her and then finally asked
"hey.. what's your name dear?" she asked to which Sierra turned around but before she could say something Ginny shouted from down the stairs as she was able to see her.

"Come on honey let's go they might be waiting for us....come" said Ginny. Sierra looked down at her and realised she kept her waiting. She quickly looked at the lady who was still looking at her.

"Sierra....Sierra Diggory.... it's nice to meet you...I should get going" she said quickly and hurried down the stairs, not even looking back and walked to Ginny. The lady stood there with wide eyes when she heard her name.

"oh I bumped into someone sorry I kept you waiting" said Sierra said hurriedly to Ginny.

"oh no problem my girl let's go" she said smiling, she wrapped an arm around her and both of them stepped out of the store.

They were walking towards Olivander's wand shop. Harry with Ginny and behind them Albus with Sierra. Sierra was busy looking around the place and Albus found her curiosity so cute that he was smiling to himself.

"Ready to get your first wand?" asked Albus as they were walking.

"yes absolutely....what about you? excited?" she asked him excitedly.

"yes but a little nervous......you know" replied back Albus sounding a bit anxious. Sierra nodded as she understood why it he was nervous because she herself was nervous that what kind of wand she'll get and what it would tell about her.

"yeah me too" she said to him.

"Alright kids here.... getting your first wand is a quite personal experience so you should go by yourself Albus you go first and Sierra you said you want a pet so we can get you one till then" said Harry to which both of them nodded. Albus looked at Sierra once who gave him a reassuring look to which he smiled and went inside the wand shop.

"I'll go check on James we'll meet at the restaurant alright?" said Ginny to Harry and Sierra, and walked off.

"Okay what type of owl do you want and this will be a gift from my side no buts and no now" instructed Harry as they walked inside the Eeylops Owl Emporium. Sierra already told Harry that she wants and owl as she found them absolutely adoring. She nodded in defeated. Today both Ginny and Harry were not letting her say no to a single thing.

She looked around the store where there were various of different owls, she had a continuous smile on her face that made Harry extremely happy. She was looking at the owls in adoration even when some of them were screeching. Her eyes locked onto a snowy white owl with dark brown eyes and small brown patches on its either sides of its wings.

"um this one I like this one" she said pointing at the beautiful owl. Harry looked at the owl with raised eyebrows it looked like Hedwig except for its eyes. He smiled remember his beloved pet.

Harry asked the shopkeeper about the owl "Its a well trained owl and is a female. It is also one of the rear owl we have....good choice you have. That will be 25 galleons" the man explained to Harry. He paid the man and then walked over to Sierra who was looking at her new pet.

"Well I really like her. It's just like the owl I had" said Harry looking at Sierra.

"You had an owl? You didn't tell me.....wait you 'had'......" she asked curiously to which Harry smiled.

"yeah I had an owl she looked just like her except for her eyes. She had yellow eyes yours have brown I see. And well.....she died while saving me from the death eaters when I was being taken to the burrow before the war" Harry explained with a sad smile on his face as he remembered Hedwig.

Sierra looked at Harry and felt sad to see her Godfather sad. Also she felt bad about Hedwig.

"Well that's about her.....what are you gonna name her?" asked Harry looking at her sad face. Sierra bit her bottom lip and thought for a while and then looked up to Harry with a smile.

"What was the name of your owl?" she asked jumping excitedly. She wanted to name her owl in the memory of Harry's owl. Afterall she was a brilliant owl who saved her godfather.

"Hedwig......." Harry said to, giving the little girl a frowning look.

"That's it then I'm gonna name her Hedwig also because Hedwig was a good owl, she saved you and this one also looks like her you say, so I'll name her after Hedwig.....like Hedwig II" she explained in a single breath with such a lot of happiness and excitement.

Harry just laughed softly at her excitement and adored her thoughtfulness. He smiled at her "okay then that'll be Hedwig II" he said chuckling happily. Sierra was so happy to see him happy. She kept Hedwig down and gave him a tight hug, a gesture she rearly gives. Harry hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.

"Thankyou so much uncle Harry.....for Hedwig" she said gratefully.

"Anything for my little girl.....now let's go get you a wand" he said finally pulling back. He understood the fact that she is totally comfortable with him and he was more than happy for that.

They walked out of the store with Hedwig in his cage. Albus walked to them and Harry told Sierra to go next and get her wand she nodded nervously and went inside the store.

She walked inside and saw an old man arranging the wand boxes, he looked up to Sierra and smiled. "Welcome....are you here to get your first wand Miss-" he said in a welcoming way.

"Diggory" Sierra replied back quickly with a small smile. Olivander gasped at the name and then smiled at the little girl.

"Oh Miss Diggory welcome welcome......I remember giving your father and mother there first wand years ago your father's was 12 ¼, Ash and unicorn hair really good man he was afterall. Your mother's was dragon Heartstrings and vine and she was indeed a strong witch" he explained to the little girl who was listing to him carefully.

When he finished he picked out a wand "here give it a try 13 inches unicorn hair, elm, flexible" he said giving the wand to Sierra. Sierra took the wand and he gestured him to give it a try. She flicked the wand, a big flower pot broke into tinny pieces. She looked at the destruction it did and kept the wand back on the counter.

"No no not this one........ummm try this" said Olivander giving her another want from one of the boxes. She took the wand from his hand and carefully gave it a try this time when she flicked the table that was set on one corner broke and the papers on them started to fly in different directions. She kept the wand back and apologised to Olivander.

After trying 5-7 wands and when none of them worked Olivander stopped and started to think. He went inside and brought a wand in a black and white box and set all the other wands and boxes aside.

"Now Miss Diggory this wand is 14 inches with two cores: phoenix feather which is more strong and Dragon Heartstring which is slightly less strong as it is the second core in this. The wood is rowan one of the most popular wand making wood. Why not give it a try?" he explained very carefully and gave the wand to Sierra.

As she held the wand in her hand she felt a sudden warmth in her hand and a shinning light appear behind her. That was the right wand.

"aha... that's the one" said Olivander but had a disturbed look. "use it carefully....very rare" he said totally amazed he packed the wand back and gave it to Sierra. She had a questioning look on her face when Olivander said 'use it carefully'. She paid for her wand and walked out of the store.

A/N - I thought a lot about her wand. Wands can have two cores but it's ill advised to have two cores. Also the wood I've read about it and is suitable for the character Sierra.

She saw Harry waiting for her along with Albus. "Ginny and James might be waiting for us let's go" said Harry and they began to walk towards the restaurant. Albus was walking ahead of Sierra and Harry. Harry saw that she looked little disturbed "what's the matter? Is something bothering you?" he asked to her quietly.

She shook her head in a no "no it's just Mr. Olivander it seemed like he was worried about giving me a wand" she told her innocently. Harry frowned at her.

"what is your wand made up off?" he asked her.

"um....phoenix feather, dragon heartstring and rowan......is something wrong with it?" she asked worriedly to him. Harry looked at her and realised she had mentioned two cores but he found nothing wrong.

"No Sierra nothing is wrong it might be just powerful that's why, don't worry now...okay?" he assured her with a smile, she smiled back at him and they went inside the restaurant.

James was sitting at the end of the table with Ginny on the right side. Harry sat with Ginny and Albus and Sierra opposite them.

"Come on now tell us what you all want to eat I'm starving" said James looking at the menu. Everyone looked at the menu and after a while gave their orders. Sierra ordered ploughman's platter as Harry told it was great and yes....she trust him as she doesn't really know these foods.

Albus ordered mini pies and James fish and chips, Harry and Ginny ordered Bangers and mash.

"Hey chicken is good here why don't you try it Siri" asked James showing her the list of chicken varsities.

Sierra gave him an apologetic expression "I'm vegetarian" she said. James pouted at her and everyone laughed at his funny face.

"well I think James has got a nickname for you" said Ginny looking at James.

"Yeah sounds like a nickname for his own middle name" said Albus grumbling and they all laughed again.

"Well your name.....it's your real name and your muggle parents also named you Sierra.....how?" Albus asked Sierra curiously.

"This was the first question I asked Mr. Scott when I reached home. He said when they found me there was a keychain hanging on my pram with Sierra written on it so they named me Sierra" she explained simply and shrugged.

Sierra smiled a genuine smile. The food was served and everyone began to eat Sierra thanked Harry for suggesting her the dish as she really liked it. Harry and Ginny were talking to each other and James was busy eating as he was really hungry.

"So you use to live in L.A. you like it there?" asked Albus casually trying to start a conversation.

"oh...yes, L.A. is beautiful actually....you should visit it sometime" replied Sierra.

"yeah wish to. You like London more or L.A.?" he asked again.

"L.A. is good but as I live there it gets a bit loud, probably I like it in London more it's my hometown afterall" she said with a smile that revealed her mini dimples which Albus loved.

"You should come home you know" said Albus. He wished to spent more time with her.

"I would love to Albus but you know I have to work on my album and finish it before I leave for Hogwarts" she tried to explain. She wanted to be with them but right she had her album in mind.

"oh..no problem...you might be excited about that right?" he asked, carefully looking at her change in expression made him regret about asking this question.

"excited..yes I am why should I be not" she said bringing back the smile on her face. Albus knew she was not really happy and thought not to talk about it.

"Is there a music store here? I really want to listen to some wizarding music I've even got books on them" said Sierra excitedly.

Albus smiled at her "Yes there is. We can go there if you want" he said to her. Sierra looked at her watch it was 4:00 and Mr. Scott said he would pick her up at 4:30 from out of diagon alley.

"oh I have to go in 30 minutes, we have to go to the studio to discuss about my new album" she said apologetically, she wanted to visit the music store but didn't had time.

"Its ok.....we can go there next time maybe" said Albus smiling at her. She looked at his smile. He really has the best smile she thought.

After having lunch they walked out of diagon alley and Ginny gave her a lot of instruction like a mother on what to pack and how to pack, how to take care of her things and if she needs anything she can write to her and she'll be right there to help her. Harry also told her a couple of things and not to worry about anything and to take care of herself. James wished her good luck for her new album and that he is eagerly waiting for it.

Albus didn't really said much as he wanted to spend more time with her. Sierra also didn't wanted to leave. Time just passed so fast.

When Mr. Scott finally arrived he walked out of the car to talk to the Potters. While he was talking James and Albus helped Sierra to put her stuff in the car. When they all were done Harry gave Sierra a hug and she relaxed. He knew she was nervous about the meeting and that she was going to record her last album. Ginny also gave a tight motherly hug to her and a quick kiss. She finally said goodbye to Albus and James and they assured her they would meet soon.

Sierra sat in the car and she and Mr. Scott set of for the meeting. She was very happy to meet everyone and spend time with them. She knew it was her family and she loved it.

_____________________________________________________________________

Next chapter will be coming soon. Tell me about this chapter in the comment section.

Thanks for reading.

DISCLAIMER...............

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER. HARRY POTTER IS OWNED BY
J. K. ROWLING.

THANKYOU 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.4K 47
~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
726K 18.1K 40
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...
358K 9.9K 51
Cedric Diggory during his 6th year at Hogwarts was well known. But not as well known as you knew Cedric. Or how well you knew the future. As Cedric/G...
2.3K 379 75
What would happen if the second wizarding war never happened? If Voldemort never returned? If Harry grew up with his parents and his god father? Wha...