饾悡饾悥饾悎饾悞饾悡饾悇饾悆

Per dmalfoysmissus

*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two f... M茅s

饾惓饾悶饾惈饾惃
饾惃饾惂饾悶
饾惌饾惏饾惃
饾悷饾惃饾惍饾惈
饾悷饾悽饾惎饾悶
饾惉饾悽饾惐
饾惉饾悶饾惎饾悶饾惂
饾悶饾悽饾悹饾悺饾惌
饾惂饾悽饾惂饾悶
饾惌饾悶饾惂
饾悶饾惀饾悶饾惎饾悶饾惂
饾惌饾惏饾悶饾惀饾惎饾悶
饾惌饾悺饾悽饾惈饾惌饾悶饾悶饾惂
饾悷饾惃饾惍饾惈饾惌饾悶饾悶饾惂
饾悷饾悽饾悷饾惌饾悶饾悶饾惂
饾惉饾悽饾惐饾惌饾悶饾悶饾惂
饾惉饾悶饾惎饾悶饾惂饾惌饾悶饾悶饾惂
饾悶饾悽饾悹饾悺饾惌饾悶饾悶饾惂
饾惂饾悽饾惂饾悶饾惌饾悶饾悶饾惂
饾惌饾惏饾悶饾惂饾惌饾惒
饾惌饾惏饾悶饾惂饾惌饾惒-饾惃饾惂饾悶
饾惌饾惏饾悶饾惂饾惌饾惒-饾惌饾惏饾惃
饾惌饾惏饾悶饾惂饾惌饾惒-饾惌饾悺饾惈饾悶饾悶
饾惌饾惏饾悶饾惂饾惌饾惒-饾悷饾惃饾惍饾惈
饾惌饾惏饾悶饾惂饾惌饾惒-饾悷饾悽饾惎饾悶
饾惌饾惏饾悶饾惂饾惌饾惒-饾惉饾悽饾惐
饾惌饾惏饾悶饾惂饾惌饾惒-饾惉饾悶饾惎饾悶饾惂
饾惌饾惏饾悶饾惂饾惌饾惒-饾悶饾悽饾悹饾悺饾惌
饾惌饾惏饾悶饾惂饾惌饾惒-饾惂饾悽饾惂饾悶
饾惂饾悶饾惏 饾悳饾悺饾悮饾惈饾悮饾悳饾惌饾悶饾惈
饾惌饾悺饾悽饾惈饾惌饾惒
饾惌饾悺饾悽饾惈饾惌饾惒-饾惃饾惂饾悶
饾惌饾悺饾悽饾惈饾惌饾惒-饾惌饾惏饾惃
饾惌饾悺饾悽饾惈饾惌饾惒-饾惌饾悺饾惈饾悶饾悶
饾惌饾悺饾悽饾惈饾惌饾惒-饾悷饾惃饾惍饾惈
饾惌饾悺饾悽饾惈饾惌饾惒-饾悷饾悽饾惎饾悶
饾惌饾悺饾悽饾惈饾惌饾惒-饾惉饾悽饾惐
饾惌饾悺饾悽饾惈饾惌饾惒-饾惉饾悶饾惎饾悶饾惂
饾惌饾悺饾悽饾惈饾惌饾惒-饾悶饾悽饾悹饾悺饾惌
饾悶饾惄饾悽饾惀饾惃饾悹饾惍饾悶

饾惌饾悺饾惈饾悶饾悶

93.3K 1.8K 9K
Per dmalfoysmissus

{} edited {}

ADELINE

The natural illumination of natures rays beamed onto my skin, peering through my window as I hummed at the slither of morning bliss casting over my limbs like fairy dust; until the thudding of intoxication and bad decisions began to pound at my temples. I groaned at the churning of nausea swirling throughout my stomach, I clutched my palm to my temples as I pinched my eyes shut in hopefulness of slipping back into comfort. I needed sugar, fluids and as much food as my stomach can keep from regurgitating back up my throat. 

I rolled onto my back as I inhaled sharply at the sickening internal growls of my stomach. I began to relax my eyelids as I feathered them open a smidge, the dazzling luminosity of the sun assaulted my diluted irises as I instantly pinched my eyes shut with the defence of my palms covering my sensitive morning eyes. "Oh god," I groaned as I turned back on my side.

The silence of the morning consumed my ears in a slither of comfort as the birds beyond my window began to twitter in singsong, the tense muscles wired rigid in my face began to soften as I nuzzled back into the cotton of my soothing cushion. Tugging the plush duvet over my shoulders I rustled in comfort in hopes of slipping back into a state of slumbered euphoria. 

"Oh for fuck sakes," I growled in annoyance as the piercing ring of my alarm began to drum shrilling screams on my eardrums. My arm snaked out of the duvet as I repeatedly slammed my palm on the stopper of the timepiece, the booming echoes of the clock proceeded to ricochet amongst the walls of my bedroom. I flung my legs from the dip in the mattress as I pressed the bare soles of my feet to the hardwood floors. Clutching my alarm I slammed my palm onto to sound stopper, exhaling deeply as the shrill echo halted. The time read six-thirty as I soon realised lessons began at eight o'clock. 

Damn Kol Fletcher for making me drink on a Sunday night.

I curved my hand as I cupped my palm a few inches from my mouth, I deeply exhaled my staggering breath into my palm as I inhaled through my nose. I pinched my eyes shut at the need of extra-minty toothpaste and a scorching shower to wash away the grim of the previous night. I groaned tiredly as I stood and stretched my limbs, lifting my arms as I cracked my knuckles. 

I proceeded to waddle over to my en-suite as my finger felt for the switch, I hissed like a vampire first sighting daylight as the intruding fluorescent illumination of the light bulb casted a glow over my morning essentials. I padded over to the glass shower as I slid open the door, turning the knob as I allowed the water to warm up. 

I plopped a smidge of minty toothpaste onto the fine bristles of my toothbrush, scrubbing the substance over my teeth as my mouth foamed with white excess. I made sure to brush extra harsh along my tongue as I attempted to scrub away any indications of fire whiskey and unknown liquor, I fought the gags and retches as I went as far back as humanely possible. Spitting the residue into the basin of the sink I grasped the neck of the mouthwash bottle, pouring the burning liquid into my mouth as I winced at the sting. After flossing I peeled my night attire from my body, I casted my glance upon the shower as the scorching droplets casted a layer of condensation upon the glass. 

I slipped off my last item of clothing as I stepped into the threshold of the shower, sliding the blurred glass door behind me as an instant warmth hugged my body. The metallic head hung loosely above my frame as the hot water trickled down my porcelain skin, soothing my aching muscles as I hummed into the cozy droplets. The steam from the shower was thick and clouded the air as I washed away the stench of marijuana that was embedded into my skin. I poured a generous amount of body wash into my palm and proceeded to lather the coconut and honey scented cleanser over my heated skin. Moving onto the shampoo I began to weave the soap through my roots as the pads of my fingers massaged the substance through the tangled knots of my long hair.

I stepped back under the running water as I sighed at the instant relief of my rigid limbs. The scorching droplets began to wash the cleansing suds off of my body, I began to rub my fingers over my eyelids to enable sight as I peeled my eyes open. Instant shock coursed through my body as my veins ran cold, my heart thudded dramatically against my chest as my irises set on a slenderised silhouette leaning against my doorframe. My arms flew to my private areas, thank goodness for the naturally blurred glass. I wanted to scream but my throat drew dry as my knees buckled. 

I swallowed my heart back down my throat as I cautiously stepped closer to the sliding door. 

This is it isn't it, I'm done for. This is the end of my existence.

I grasped tightly onto the silver handle as I slid the door open ajar, just enough for me to peak my eyes through. I don't know why i'm trying to be sly'about all of this because whomever it is can see I'm quite obviously standing at the door. My eyes darted to the threshold of my en-suite as my breaths progressed into staggering, choppy pants. 

"Draco!? What the fuck are you doing in here?" I jumped as anger pumped through my bloodstream like poison. How the hell did he even get in here? Wait, why is he even in here?

"Someone's a little skittish aren't they, like a mouse," Draco smirked as he ran his ring clad fingers through his disheveled blonde locks. Peering at my peeking stance from the slither of the shower door.  

"I-you, how did you even get in here?" I stuttered over my choice of words in overwhelming disbelief. 

"I have my ways," he taunts as he crosses on arm over his chest, the other arms elbow resting on the crossed one as his hand supported his chin. 

"Well, can you use those ways to get the fuck out," I raise my voice in disbelief, my temper staggering over boiling point as I remained the clutched protection over my breasts and lower area. 

He exhales a deep dark chuckle as his sleety irises stay locked onto mine like a rusty bolt unwilling to budge. My heart felt as if it were about to jump from my insides and backhand him across the cheek with the intent of wiping that smug grin from his expression. 

"Don't be shy now sweetheart, come out here," he cocks his head with a goading manor as my jaw slacks in disbelief at his choice of words.

Rage flowed through me like lava as my temper sparked. Raw anger thumped through my veins as I swallowed some of my welling temper. I pursed my lips with a harsh furrow between my brows. Anger curled hot and unstoppable in my gut, like a blazing inferno that wanted to burn me from the inside out. I balled my fists until they white-knuckled and pierced harsh moon crescents into the delicate wet skin of my palms. I swallowed all my emotions from erupting as I exhaled deeply from my nostrils, i'm sure they flared.

"Get out or pass me a towel," I spat through gritted teeth in negotiation as his brows lowered at my sharp tone of demand. 

He pushed his broad frame from the threshold as the doorframe filled with his large build. He sauntered slowly over to the radiator as he dragged the pads of his fingers over the rich fluffy cotton of my heated towel. I rolled my eyes at his stalling as I continued to cup my areas that were not to be seen by him, I know he was unable to properly see but I wasn't taking any chances right now. Tugging the towel he raised the large material in front of his chest as he showed me what I needed. "What, this towel?" his lips curled up I amusement as mine turned down in aggravation.

"No I meant the one that's been sitting under my bed for ten months...of course that towel you idiot," I spat with pure venom and sarcasm dripping off of my every word.

"Now that's not a very nice tone is it, Roberts?" His lip began to pull up into that wicked, taunting smirk, that without fail made a raw chill draw down my spine. It always screamed sinister intentions. He pouts in mock hurt as he threads the towel through his palm. I swallowed thickly as I pushed my hand out of the slither of a gap in the shower, waiting for him to pass me what need.

My skin prickled in goosebumps as the air grew chilly within the seven seconds my hand had been held out of the thick cozy steam. "Draco," I warned with sternness glazing my disgruntled tone.

"Sorry, I don't do my enemies favours," he whispers out of spite from last night at the party.

"Sorry, I don't kiss my enemies." 

I groaned into the fog of steam circulating in the en-suite as realisation hit me that he was not going to plow out any favours to me after last night. 

"Okay Draco, you want to play?" I queried, my anger blurred out any nerves or doubts I had circling through my mind right now. My brain feels as it's consumed by hot grill wires, wrapping any sanity I have left.

Fuck this, I'll be the one with a pair of balls.

A gust of bone-chilling air penetrated my skin as the foggy glass to the restricted fall of bliss slid open, goosebumps prickled over my skin as the fine hairs on my arms stood to attention. The ball of my right foot pressed against the chilled greyish tiles of my bathroom floor as I observed the look of bewilderment plastered over Draco's expression. My lips curled up into a malice smile as I slightly cocked my head to the left in sarcastic question, droplets of transparent warmth dripped from my skin creating a small puddle in my path as I made a beeline for the towel in Draco's clutch. 

"Thank you so much for you're helpfulness sir," I spoke with mockery and taunts as his throat dipped in a jolt. I snatched the white material from his palm as his irises fixed to mine, his eyelids heavy as his eyes dimmed. I began to smirk with taunting effect, "cat got your tongue?" 

I proceeded to wrap the warm material around my body as the fluffy cotton brushed my damp skin, tucking the edge into the towel I cast my eyes upwards at Draco's harsh stare; I can't tell wether he wants to suffocate me or fuck me. "Well, it was awful to talk to you but you can kindly fuck off now," I pulled my lips into a sickly sweet smile as his lips turned down in an unimpressed stance. 

Fuck me this one sided conversation was beginning to irritate me.

An irritated groan tumbled from my lips as I shook my head slightly at his lack of speech. I'm not going to stand her all day. "Whatever," I mumbled under my breath as I persuaded my feet to carry me out of this bitter confrontation. I began to make a beeline for the open door of the bathroom before large slender fingers grasped at my elbow. My body jolted in shock as my back slammed into the doorframe, a gasp rolled off of my tongue as a grating strike rippled down my spine. 

Before I could even begin to analyse my stance or situation my wrists hung in a pinned position above my head as an index finger applied mild pulsing pressure to my carotid artery below my jawline, a thumb pressing the other side as my head restricted with airflow. 

Now releasing the grip from my neck and tracing my cheek bone down to my lips replacing his index finger with his thumb as he dragged it down my bottom lip. He ran his thumb over my throat as he pierced his gaze onto mine.

My chest aggressively thrashed up and down as my heart felt as if it were about to deprive my lungs of the little dosage of air they had left. His lids fell heavy as he seemed to examine my facial features like he'd soon be tested on it, as if I were important examination study notes. 

My abdominal muscles clenched as he dipped his head lower towards my eye-line. I found myself examining his bone structure as his eyes flickered between mine, my breath hitched as his lips ever so lightly parted. They look soft, something you could tuck between your teeth in an act of pleasure and intimacy. 

His face was so close to mine that the lingering scents of peppermint and pricey cologne drifted welcomingly through my sinuses. An expression of aesthetic delight casted upon his features as his pink fleshed lips slightly curled in the corners as I caught myself lightly inhaling his intoxicating fragrance. 

"Have I ever told you how inviting your lips look?" his hoarse raspy voice questioned as I swallowed the lump suffocating my throat. My speech seemed to have fucked off with my dignity because I struggled to grasp onto any forms of declaration as his dominance stomped all over my own. His tone seemed to consume my ears a little differently today because I felt as if my knees were about to buckle into a heap of hot withering mess.  

He arched his brow in question as my heart crippled silently under his intimidation. 

I soon discovered one form of vocabulary in my current state and his dark irises peered into my own. "No," I choked out as he chuckled under his breath at my raspy tone as his head dipped to look at the floor.

After a few seconds of avoided eye contact he slowly raised his sight back to mine as he lightly tilted his head to the left with furrowed brows. "How foolish of me."

His minty breath stroked my parted lips as I exhaled choppily. I felt as if I were ensnared inside of his enchanting, bewitching grasp; casted by his charm whilst my hatred for the man secretly seducing me fled. 

Oh fuck he's seducing me.

I felt as if my soul that departed suddenly crashed back through my chest as my breath quickened at the reality of this current situation I was confined in. I felt as if the real Adeline just dug her nails into my thrashing heart and shook the bewitching trance I was in from my veins, my eyes widened as I examined the close proximity we were in. His body heat practically soaked into my skin. Since when was his hand on my hip? 

"What the hell do you think you're playing at Malfoy?" I spat venomously as i became flustered at the contact of his inked hand firmly holding my hip. A spurt of heat circled throughout my abdomen and down my thighs as his grip tightened at my raised tone, his jaw clenched as his lips curled in amusement. 

"Caught you slipping on your game there Roberts, careful now," he tutted as he narrowed his eyes teasingly. "Wouldn't want to think I can actually," he paused as he dipped his head closer to mine, edging his lips to graze the lobe of my ear as his hot breath teased my skin "seduce you," he finished with a small exhale of a chuckle. 

Before I could analyse my next movement I was gripping his bicep as I pushed his back against the doorframe, discreetly with all my strength as I switched our positions. 

His eyes widened as I held him against the threshold with my palm on his chest. I smiled seductively as I danced my index and middle fingers up his torso in a walking motion. We both examined the movement as his broad chest subtly rose and fell repeatedly, "Adeline," he warned sternly as I proceeded to ignore him.

 I knotted my fingers in his tie and I tugged at the material until his head was level with mine, his breath hitched as his lips laid stationary a few millimetres from my own. "Now Draco, don't act as if I couldn't get you into bed with me with a few little words of persuasion," I yanked at his tie again so we were now breathing off of each others oxygen "because you're not ready to see how hard I can make you cum," I whispered as his throat dipped. 

I released my tight grasp from his tie, but he remained in the same position. His eyes momentarily feathered down to my plump lips as they fell heavy and dark, "You're playing with fire here sweetheart," he spoke as his eyes remained to scan my lips. "Come to close and you might get burnt, Roberts."

"Try me, Malfoy," I challenged as he chuckled, allowing his head to drop as he shook his head. He rolled his tongue in his cheek as he straightened his posture, adjusting his tie. 

"Oh you're on baby," he smirked as he walked from my bathroom to my dorm door before smoothly exiting. As soon as the door clicked shut I exhaled a harsh breath i'd seemed to have been holding throughout that whole interaction. I held my perspiring palm to my chest as I felt a harsh thud smash against my flesh repeatedly.

I'd never had such an interaction with Draco, it was always verbal spars and heavy confrontation. But this, god this shit left my thighs aching and my teeth sunk into the tender flesh of my bottom lip.

I fought away the eagerness between my legs as I dropped the towel in the laundry basket. Proceeding to hurriedly throw on my uniform as I tucked my robes into my bag; the august sunshine still hasn't seem to have fled yet so it's still quite warm in early September. 

*

"Hello angel," a familiar voice called behind my as a large palm rested on my shoulder. I jumped slightly at the sudden noise change and skin contact as I snapped my head around to see Kol's devilish grin peering down at me. 

He weaved his long fingers throughout his wavy chestnut hair as I let out an exhale of relief as I swatted my arm against his torso. He instantly nurtured my swat as he winced in mock pain with a chuckle. "Oh piss off with your sarcasm Fletcher," I laughed as he seated himself next to me on the bench as he held his hands up in surrender.

"You good?" I ask as I reach over him to grab the assortment of fruits. 

"Mr lover boys eye-fucking you angel," Kol whispers as my eyes widen, I quickly fall back into my seat as my cheeks flush a shade of scarlet. "What!" I exclaim as kol cocks his head in the direction of the end of the table. My breath hitches as those same coffee coloured irises connect with mine, he rakes his eyes down my body as my skin burns with lust and need. I feel as if I could melt into his palms as he waves one at me. I replica the notion as he chuckles at my cheeks crimson shade. 

"Have fun last night Miss Roberts?" Kol's hoarse voice interrupts my lust filled trance as I snap my eyes to his, I furrowed my brows at his question. Last night?  Oh shit yeah last night, this mornings interaction with Draco has really phased my memory, it's all my minds been running on since the minute it'd happened. 

I'm not stupid, I know why my stomach felt as if it'd tripped about twenty somersaults but I despised the way my body language failed my heart. I nodded back to Kol as I chose to avoid telling him of my morning interaction. A curl of amusement spread across his lips as he raised his brows. "And if I remember rightly you had a pretty heated kiss with Dr-"

"Don't," I cut him off with a chuckle as I dropped my head into my palms.  

"Don't go all shy on me now angel, it was pretty fucking hot quite frankly. I'm going to be honest, I never thought you'd actually do it," he spoke as I raised my head from my cupped palms, offering him a small smile as he tried to contain his laughter.

"Mhmm I'm full of surprises, Fletcher," I teased as he arched a brow at my tone. 

"Oh yeah? Do enlighten me, Roberts," he goaded as he leant further into me. I turned on my seat so I fully faced him now, his eyes pierced into mine as I crossed my right knee over my left. Clearing my throat I lent forward to duplicate his stance. "Now they wouldn't be surprises if I did that, would they?" I smirked as I held his jaw, his dimples popped in his cheeks as he lightly shook his head. 

"You just love to be a tease, don't you?" 

"Oh, always Kol," I stated as I uncrossed my legs and lifted them back over the bench as I faced my breakfast. I dipped a strawberry past my lips as I grasped the stem with my thumb and index finger, sinking my teeth into the seedy sweet fruit as I fought my hardest to contain my laughter at Kol's falling jaw. "You're going to catch flies in there the way your mouths dropping angel," I snickered as he narrowed his mahogany eyes. 

"Watch your tone young lady," he warned playfully as I jokingly offered him my apologies. "Yeah that's what I thought, now pass my that waffle angel,"  he demanded as he pointed towards the plate with one waffle left. I chuckled to myself at the fact he thinks i'll follow his orders without manors.

"This one?" I questioned grabbing the waffle.

He nodded his head with a smile as I brought the warm baked dough towards my lips, the sugar dusted substance pushed past my lips as his eyes widened in disbelief. My teeth sunk into the baked batter as he snatched the remainder of the breakfast treat from my hand, I hummed purposely at the food as he huffed with a pout. "You're getting a little too ballsy today Adeline," Kol smiled smugly as I swatted his bicep with the back of my hand. 

I shot from my seat as I playfully stomped over the bench, "How dare you Kol Fletcher," I exclaimed as I pointed my index finger to his face. 

"Please Adeline, we can talk this out," he begged as he played along. 

"I-i can't do this anymore," I spat dramatically as I pivoted on my heels, sauntering out of the great hall. As I reached the doors I offered him a side glance with a wink as he rolled his tongue inside of his cheek, shaking his head with a laugh as I made my way to my first class. 

*

The rest of the day flew by pretty quickly as classes just performed a plan for the rest of the year and examination expectations. I gathered all my books and stationary as I pulled up from my mahogany desk, making my way out of Charms a small hand grasped my shoulder as I subtly gasped in shock. I chuckled as I turned to see Bex's wide grin as I exhaled a breath of relief.

"Hey girly, want me to walk with you to your dorm?" her honey-like tone questioned.

"Hey! Thanks, but i'm going to make my way to the library and catch up on a bit of school work I didn't do in summer break." I replied rolling my eyes with a laugh, "Of course you'd be the one to not complete it all," she raised her brow crossing her forearms over her chest.

 "Hey, I was busy okay," I pouted playfully as she offered me a knowing glance that screamed 'yeah sure'. "Okay, well I'll catch up with you later," She replied whilst walking away with a pointed index finger as if she were a teacher, I waved her off as I began to saunter down the bricked corridor.

I decided to take a short cut as I sneakily slipped down the forbidden section of the castle, I double glanced before waking out into the dimly lit passageway. I used to always use this area to study alone and shortcut to the library. 

My surroundings were consumed by white noise, the only interruption being the slightly elevated platform of my glossy black shoes tapping against the beige stoned floor or my shallow breaths. It was quite eerie and spectral in the fact that there was no natural illumination or any forms of light; still, I could just about navigate my whereabouts. 

As I past the unused classrooms I began to hear a harsh tapping, I halted my steps as I turned in the direction of the echoes. I squinted my eyes in attempt of improved vision, but the tapping halted. I stood still for a few more seconds, attempting to listen for any other sounds. I shook my head and turned my body back in the direction I was originally walking until a shrill scream ricocheted against my eardrums, I was quick to realise it was my own scream as my body clashed into a broad frame. That same chillingly raw sensation ran up my spine as I attempted to flee but a harsh hand clasped onto my wrist. 

"Help-"

"Shh, Jesus Christ calm down Roberts," I soon came to the realisation that the hoarse voice sounded familiar, so did the large firm hand that was wrapped tightly around my nimble wrist with another clasped around my mouth to muffle my speech. 

I let out a deep exhale of relief into the hand as the knots in my tense, rigid muscles seemed to untie at the familiarity. My eyes widened after the quick relief soon flooded from my system, I forced my hands against his hard chest as I shoved with sharp force. He stumbled back with a wicked grin at my abrupt change of character. 

"What is your issue with creeping up on me today Malfoy?" I spit out with aggression coating my tone. "Jesus, if you're becoming obsessed with me after last night then just say that," I snicker to myself as I rest my forearms over my chest.

He stays on mute, even within the darkness that's coating our surroundings I still managed to get a glimpse of the way his eyes narrowed at my attitude.

I stepped closer with as much I intimidation as I could muster up whilst I crooked a malice smile plastered my expression. "You're not actually following me after last night are you?" I exhaled a small chuckle, I know he wasn't but the way his eyes darken and jaw tenses is just brilliant; knowing that I can cause that much irritation for such an unbothered man.

"And if I were, what would you do about it Roberts?" He breathed with sinister tones threading from his lips, "What is a fragile thing like you, going to do about it?" he chuckled with slow strides towards my frame, his one brow raised with his abnormally large hands shoved inside of his trouser pockets. 

"It's funny Draco, because you continue to run that mouth of yours, yet your actions never follow through. You're the definition of all talk."

He lets a noise flee from his lips, a mix of a scoff and a chuckle. "And you just love to test my authority," he growled as his body was now millimetres from mine. His body heat projecting against mine as our chests rose and fell progressively faster. 

I narrowed my eyes slightly. "I don't even know why I waste my time," I breathed as I attempted to walk past him. His large frame blocked mine from passing as I tilted my head back slightly in frustration. 

"What do you even want from me, Draco?" I questioned as he stepped forward, forcing me to step back as my heart began to rattle in my chest. 

It felt as if it was a second before my backside was colliding against the barrier of the stoned corridor wall, a shiver bound throughout my spine at the harsh jagged surface. If I inhale a little harder then my chest would be sure to press against the broad blonde peering down in front of me. 

His head dipped lower as I followed him as far as my peripheral vision could reach, he was headed for my neck. I inhaled sharply as the warmth from his breath tingled against my sensitive skin, a hot and heavy breath punctured the arch in my neck for the second time as my abdomen fluttered from the sensation. 

My knees felt as if they'd buckle when the soft pink flesh of his diamond lips pressed onto the sensitivity of that small sweet spot below my ear. My hand instinctively flew to his hips as his devilish grin pressed into my skin, my core tensed as his lips lightly devoured the junction of my throat. 

I couldn't care less how much we hate each other right now, because the way his tender and swollen lips were assaulting my skin was so utterly mesmerising. 

He chuckled lightly as I arched into his tall frame, his lips trailed up towards my ear as his teeth lightly grazed the lobe. "You like that don't you," he breathed out. 

"Mmm," I hummed as my nimble fingers weaved throughout his blonde disheveled locks. He let out a small grunt as I tugged on the hair at the nape of this neck. 

He placed his sizeable hand against the wall right next to my head as his began to lower the trail of his seductively scarlet lips. His tepid, minty breaths repetitively crashed against the dainty skin of my arch as the tension between my thighs shot through my abdomen like weighty fireworks.  

His one inked hand, latched onto my wrist as he guided me forwards and towards the empty study room. My eyes continued to feather open and closed as his bewitching act allowed my knees to almost buckle. 

Before I could comprehend anything, my backside crashed against the edge of what I believe a desk. My dainty fingers latched onto his biceps as he ran provocative circles against my hip bones with his thumbs. 

Hate him or not, his seduction game was astronomical.

His oversized palms wrapped around the bottom of my bare-skinned thighs, effortlessly sitting me on the edge of the mahogany desk as he snaked his way between my legs. My skirt rode up the length of my thighs a little at the action, he was still so significantly taller than me that he still peered down at me even when I was seated on top of a desk. 

I knotted my ring-clad fingers between his platinum strands as his hands skimmed the tender flesh of my inner thighs causing me to quietly gasp. He breathed an alluring chuckle at my small noise "can I touch you Adeline?" he questioned seriously as he pulled from my neck, his sleety grey irises piercing into my own. 

I offered him a quick nod in eagerness as he tutted and shook his head, "words." 

"Yes you can," I breathed heavily as his famous devilish grin crept up his swollen lisp. The rough pad of his thumb grazed my centre over my laced underwear as I breathed out a sharp exhale, slightly tilting my head back. 

"Now be a good girl and stay still for me," his hoarse, dominant voice rasped as he continuously lightly grazed his thumb against my lace-covered clit.

"Mhm," I hummed quietly, before I could process the feeling between my thighs his two fingers were pushing my knickers to the side as his thumb pressed down lightly on my clit, I exhaled a small whimper as he arched his brow. "You're so wet for me sweetheart."

He switched his thumb for his middle and index finger as he rubbed small, slow circles against my sensitive nerves. I was quickly becoming impatient at his teasing, I began to lightly grind my hips absentmindedly against his fingers.

His free hand lightly wrapped around my throat as my head fell a little faint from the pressure, but it was adding to the intense euphoria circling throughout my muscles; this man knows exactly what he's doing.

With his firm hand around my throat he pushed my back plush against the desk so I was now flat with a direct vision of the stone ceiling. My thighs rapped around his narrow hips as his broad chest hovered a few millimetres above my own. 

Popping open the buttons of my shirt he trailed his wet tongue against the bare skin of my stomach making my hips slightly buck in sensitivity. Rolling up my skirt with his slender fingers he allowed his heated breath to crash against my core, a small whimper tumbled from my lips as  he wrapped my legs over his broad shoulders. 

A small teasing lick of his tongue against my nerves made my exhale choppy, I squirmed at his teasing act as he pressed his pink lips against the fragile skin of my inner thighs. I quickly became fidgety at the minimal attention of my core. 

Before I could exhale my next whimper his tongue trailed up my core, I gasped at the tension in my abdomen and the way his tongue felt pressed against my nerves. I'd received head before but the chances were they'd always never know what they were doing, but this; this is fucking euphoric

He began testing what I liked; light, heavy, quick, slow, circles, straight, he tested it all for the action I moaned louder for. My hips bucked and a small moan brushed past my lips as he trailed his tongue lightly back and forth over my nerves. He chuckled into my core as I whimpered at the vibrations from his gravely tone. 

I soon felt his slender fingers tease my entrance, my fingers weaved through his bright locks as I latched onto his roots. A grunt escaped his lips as I tugged at his strands, my thighs tried to clamp shut as his tongue assaulted my core but he only tutted in his crushing dominance as he pried my legs apar, burying  his fingers onto the skin; holding my one leg down against the desk. 

"Please," I managed to moan as he circled the tips of his fingers at my entrance. 

"Please what sweetheart?" I didn't need to look at him to see that familiar smirk plastering his lips. 

"No more t-teaing," I strangled out, the room quickly became humid and heated as my pants, moans and cries of struggles crashed against the walls. 

With my demand he thrust his two fingers inside of my core as I moaned out, arching my back from the table as I gripped a tougher hold onto his hair. The mix of his talented tongue and large fingers was enough to make me cry out in sensitivity and pinch my eyelids shut, but when they closed and I removed one of my senses the pleasure between my legs sky-rocketed. I'm a whimpering mess.

I felt my orgasm quickly build as my enemy pleasured me intensely, the tense knots tied up in my abdomen grew tighter as my inner thighs tingled with excitement. "Fuck," I cried out as his thrusting fingers curled as he hit my g-spot continuously. 

"Hold it for me sweetheart," he demanded as my thighs quivered and my skin broke out in a glossy coat of sex sweat. 

"I c-can't," I denied as my peak was approaching. 

"You can and you will," he growled as the vibrations from his muffled, hoarse tone shot sparks up my spine. 

I couldn't hold it much longer, my legs were shaking and my abdominal muscles were soon to tear from the intense clenching and denying. "Please, Draco..."

"Please what?" he smirked.

"Please ca-can I cum?" I questioned through hands and staggered panty breaths.

"Give It to me, Adeline," he demanded as relief coursed throughout my brain. 

My whole body shook as my coil finally snapped, my muscles ran tense as I cried out in euphoria. His tongue that lapped against my nerves halted along with his hard thrusts. My grip on his hair tightened as my thighs clamped around his shoulders, with a final whimper the tension in my abdomen released as I came down from my explosive high in a coat of sweaty sex and harsh breaths.

He rolled my knickers back over my exposed core as he pulled my skirt back over my thighs, I exhaled sharply as I re-buttoned my school shirt. 

"Wow," I breathed as I shakily sat upwards. 

"Seems you're little plan of denying my seduction failed for you sweetheart," his gravely voice spoke as his lips glistened with sex. He left the room as I rolled my eyes at his remark.

Well not so much the loser, after all I am the one who just got my enemy to give me an explosive orgasm from his tongue

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

731K 15.7K 59
"I know you want me Laurier" he whispered, I lifted my head up and glare at him. With every anger I seethed through gritted teeth, "Fuck you Malfoy"...
3.1M 69.3K 80
"I've never...ever in my whole fucking life let someone in, but you have managed to infiltrate me in every sense of the word. I hate more than anythi...
101K 2.2K 95
"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, and I am never that drunk to not know whe...
1.1M 22.8K 75
"Get on your fucking knees Iris." ---------- "You... don't ... know ... what ... it's ... like." He breathed between each stroke, "being ... inside...