Ciel in Twisted Wonderland

By Multiverse_fan

Please read the description This is my first book so please no hate. I haven't seen many books with a Black B... More

Introduction
Prologue 1: A Stranger's awakening
Prologue 2: Break the Solemnity!
Prologue 3: Cruel Answer!
Prologue 4: Confusing Amnesia!
Prologue 5: Various Things in the Room!
Prologue 6: Exceptional Trial!
Prologue 7: Warm Hearted Principal
Prologue 8: School Time Refresher!
Prologue 9: Encounter a Person!
Prologue 10: Cheeky Mates!
Prologue 11: Hundred Broken Windows!
Prologue 12: Punishment Escape!
Prologue 13: Rash Tactics!
Prologue 14: Unintentional Troubles!
Prologue 15: Severe Spot
Prologue 16: Selfish Three!
Prologue 17: United Front First!
Prologue 18: Tenacious Chase!
Prologue 19: Reconsideration Miracle!
Prologue 20: Finale Prologue!
Chapter 1: The Crimson Tyrant
Not a chapter
The Crimson Tyrant
The Crimson Tyrant

Chapter 1: The Crimson Tyrant

1.2K 21 0
By Multiverse_fan

Part 1:Midnight Hanging!

Ciel's Dream

I looked around to find my self in a rose garden. "Hurry and paint the roses red. If we don't hurry, the flowers will wilt!" I heard a voice say. I turned to see card soldiers. "Hurry, hurry! There are still some that aren't painted!" An Ace of clubs said.

"Painting... the roses?" I asked myself. Just then a girl with blonde hair and a blue dress walked up to one of the cards. "Why are you painting the white roses red?" She asked.

"Huh?"

"Why, you ask? Well, to tell you the truth, we made a mistake and accidentally planted white roses." The two of clubs spoke up.

"The Queen loves red, so if she sees white, then it's off with our heads!" The Ace of clubs states with worry on it's face.

"Is that so?" The girl asked.

"Yes, it is. That's exactly why we're painting them red." The three of clubs stated.

"Wait a minute, where was I again...?" I asked myself. 

Out of Dream:

Just then I closed my eyes and when I reopened them, I was in the Ramshackle dorm bedroom. 'Oh right.' I sat up in the bed looking around the room. "I wonder why I saw such a weird dream..." Just then someone started knocking on the door.

"Hey, Ciel... Someone's at the door...What? Is it the Ghosts? They sure don't know when to give up, yanno..." Grim said. We both got and walked towards the door. "Who is it at this bloody hour?" I questioned. "It's me, Ace... Can you let me in for a bit?" He asked through the door. I walked closer and opened the door.

"Ace? Why is he here at this hour...? Geh! What's with the collar?!?!" Grim asked.

"Geez! I'm never returning to Heartslabyul. I'm gonna be a member of this dorm from here on!" Ace declared while walking through the door.

"WHAT~~~!?!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 115 30
"When I heard about Ciel being alive, I quickly went back to England. Just to see him with a demon butler. But, I didn't expect that our bond will go...
26.7K 311 34
This is my first story, so sorry if it's not very good! Also, I do not own any pictures, videos, or characters except my OC. Hope you enjoy! (By I do...
10.1K 445 23
Story status: FINALLY DONE. EDITING. I have no excuses except K-Pop, school, and procrastinating happened. I'm a terrible person, I know. ~~~ When Ci...
261 4 14
"Black Butler: Phantom Bonds" revolves around the intertwined destinies of Ciel and his sister, Countess Amara Phantomhive. As heirs to the illustrio...