Love UnHeard || SeongJoong [A...

By felix69eyelash

[Completed] "Hi, I'm Hongjoong, a new student at SNU. You won't belive how bad I started the class year." [Wh... More

[Part A] 1. I'm here, finally.
[Part A] 2. I hate it here.
[Part A] 3. Who do they think they are?
[Part A] 4. Lonely.
[Part A] 5. Hypocrite.
[Part A] 6. Put it together asshole.
[Part A] 7. Not so easy.
[Part A] 8. Friends.
Special chap: HALLOWEEN!
[Part T] 1. Art.
[Part T] 2. Twenty.
[Part T] 3. The thoughtful boy.
[Part T] 4. Merry... well, not so marry.
[Part T] 5. The boy that was in love.
[Part T] 6,5. 1st of January.
[Part T] 7. The boy that fought for himself.
[Part T] 8. Sorry.
Super Special chap: Whathefuk.
[Part Z] 1. Dear Diary.
[Part Z] 2. Grandparents.
[Part Z] 3. Head empty
[Part Z] 4. Warm gold.
[Part Z] 5. Koi no Yokan.
[Part Z] 6. Broken eyes.
[Part Z] 7. Wellcome in.
[Part Z] 7,5. Son.
[Part Z] 8. Fireworks.
Mega Special Chapter: Happy Holidays!
[Part E] Pre-sode 1. Seonghwa.
[Part E] Pre-sode 2. Hongjoong.
[Part E] 1. Confession.
[Part E] 2. Just say yes.
[Part E] 3. Nervousness.
[Part E] 3,5. Falling in love.
[Part E] 4. You & Me.
[Part E] 5. Me & Us.
[Part E] 6. A new world.
[Part E] 6,5. A new world. (pt.2)
[Part E] 7. I'll be there, will you be there too?
[Part E] 7,5. I won't be there, I'll be right here.
[Part E] 8. Heard love.
THANK YOU FOR READING + announcement
SURPRISE !!! <3

[Part T] 6. New Year's Eve.

2.2K 141 95
By felix69eyelash

[A/N: DON'T PARTY THERE'S A PANDEMIC ALL AROUND THE WORLD 😡😡😡]

"You want ME to help YOU get closer to Hongjoong?" San said in disbelief. Was Wooyoung being realistic? To be honest, out of the eight, San and Mingi we're not the best of friends. Why would Wooyoung ask for something like this?

"C'mon~ I need your help! I want to get closer to him to ask him something." he looked at San with puppy eyes and got closer to him.

"Okay, but how am I supposed to help? You can ask Yunho or Jongho... Even Yeosang. We didn't get off a good start." San frowned and crossed his arms. His friend went delusional from time to time.

"That's why! We both should get to know him better. In the new year, we can spend the night chatting with him and if he gets drunk enough we can unveil all his deepest secrets." The smaller rubbed his hands together just like villains did in movies.

"Hey, hey, hey... What are you talking about psycho?" San was so confused.

"Nothing, I'll tell you on the 1st of January..."

-

12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Shouted Hongjoong and his brother through the video call. 00:00 1st of January of 2021. Hongjoon's small TV was on the national news channel, also celebrating new years eve. "Happy new year, dumbass." His brother said. "Happy new year to you too, old geezer." He laughed. Suddenly tons of messages arrived from the group chat.

Oui like arts

jonghoho
Happy New yearrrrrrr!!!!!!

yuyu
Happy 2012 loves of my lief 😗😗😗😗😗

yeoyeo
2012 lmao

minki
Yunho control ur dyslexia

yuyu
imma go cry now, I swear I made sure it was correct

yeoyeo
u are dyslexic??

yuyu
Yeah

woo
HAPPY NEW YEAR BASTARDS

mountain
Happy New year!!!! let's partyyyyyyyy 😼😼😼😼

minki
Happy new year lmao

yeoyeo
hny y'all, still can get rid of u guys

hwa
Happy new year to everyone! ☺️

joong
Happy 2021, let's gooo 👹👹

mountain
ready to party?

minki
alwayssssssssssssssss, I got the money

woo
I got the spirit

yuyu
I got the car so let's party!!!!😗😗😗😗

-

As planned, Yunho picked everyone up from their houses, leaving Hongjoong for the last because he was the only one that stayed at the dorms.

The city center was as crowded as an ants nest at rush hour. Music played from all directions, people going left and right. It was 1 am, the bars and clubs just opening for the party to get started. San and
Seonghwa had this tradition where they would stay up partying till sunrise, go for breakfast(a hot chocolate, Hwa's favourite) and finally collapsing and sleeping till the next day. This year was no exception.

They got to a bar, the eight of them wearing fancy clothes for the once-a-year occasion, surrounded by even fancier ones. "Yunho you can't drink, you have to drive us back home!" Wooyoung teased.

"Fuck you," the taller laughed "I'm drinking, you guys go by feet!"

A waiter came, some ordered beers to get the night started and others rum-cola right away. Hongjoong just asked for Aquarius. Yeosang looked at him "You're not drinking?"

"I don't like alcohol." Wooyoung overheard this. <<Fuck, the mission started.>> He thought, throwing an eye of complicity to San.

They played all kinds of card games, at one point Seonghwa took notice of Yeosang cheating, Hongjoong swore he had never seen someone's hand move and sign so fast in his entire life. Yeosang and Seonghwa were so agile at arguing in sign language, but also aggressive.

"What if the loser pays for a round of shots?" San said out of the blue. Wooyoung had to pay them and took this as an opportunity.

8 shots now on the table, "C'mon! Everyone at once!" He stated, more as a demand than a request. He distributed the drinks for everyone. "I don't drink, I already told you." Hongjoong shook his head. Jongho looked at him with eyes of familiarity

"Oh, man! It's just a shot to warm your body up." San cleared. The shorter pushed the tiny glass full of brownish liquid away.

"Really? You are gonna ruin the part-"

"Leave it." Jongho stopped Wooyoung from mumbling any longer, his eyes fierce as he looked to the older. Seonghwa glanced at Hongjoong, some concern on his mind.

After that, they went out to eat something, then to a club. Hongjoong eyes fixed on Seobghwa as he moved carefree on the dance floor. He remembered that time at his birthday <<I can feel the vibrations.>> The older wrote.

They migrated from bar to club to bar again the whole night. Hongjoong grew tired of the atmosphere, he wanted something a little more of his style. And also, San and Wooyoung spend the whole night trying to bet them to drink, the thing he hated.
He turned to Seonghwa, Yeosang and Jongho who were now resting on the bar counter with him. The other four on the dance floor.

"Wanna get out of-"

"Hongjoong here! Take my water!" Wooyoung handed him a glass with a clear drink and two ice out of the blue. What's wrong with him?
He looked at the drink, he was kind of thirsty and the younger said it was water... A little sip wouldn't hurt. But it did.

"YAH JUNG WOOYOUNG THIS IS VODKA!" He shouted when he tried it. "Okay, now I'm getting out If here!" He faced the other three. "Wanna get out of here?" The others just nodded and followed him out.

Hongjoong frequented a place, a place he knew was going to have some people to party with and with his mindset of what a "party" should be like.

The Skate Park.
Believe him, it was the place.

Once there-obviously texting the others where they were going-, Hongjoong's word was true. There were people with plastic cups, supermarkets bottles of alcohol and cola and all kinds of weed. <<Finally some good fucking food.>> He thought.

"You! Hongjoong!" The Australian skater was also there with his seven friends. Hongjoong went to them shyly followed by his friends.

"Hey, these are my friends." He explained to Chan. "Yeosang, Jongho and Seonghwa." He pointed each of them.

Chan got up from the bench and took out his hand. "Hi y'all, I'm Bang Chan, you can call me just Chan. These are-"

"Yeosang!?" Two voices said at the same time. The blond boy opened wide his eyes when he saw his childhood friedns Jisung and Hyunjin, what a coincidence. But if they were here, that ment...

"Well, they seem to know each other" Chan continued. "The rest are Jeongin, Seungmin, Changbin, Felix and Min-"

"Minho, I'm Minho, we already know each other. It's Seonghwa, remember?" He glanced at Chan, who seemed to recall something at the back of his head. He smacked his forehead.

"Oh shit! We went together to class! And you are Minho's ex!"

<<Seonghwa is who's ex!?>> Hongjoong mind exploded.

-

"Wait, you guys know each other?"

"Yeah, we dated for a year in high school. No hard feelings tho." Seonghwa wrote on his phone, he had asked Hongjoong to read it out loud.

"And how do you know chan?"

"He's the yellow guy that always did 🤙 lol."

"Aaaahhh, so it was Chan hyung!" He understood.

The twelve of them sat on a circle on the smooth gound of the skate park, close to each other to not get cold. It was already 5 am, Jongho finished rolling a joint. "I see you haven't lost your magic hands." Hongjoong said lighting it up.

"Changbin here and I are friends, we hang out pretty often. You should have told me y'all were friends."

"Well, technically we weren't until now." They laughed.

They played games to get to know each other, like 'truth or dare' and 'two truths one lie'. Surprisingly Yeosang and Seonghwa-the perfect students- also smoked some green from time to time. If you thought about it, it all made sense.

Yeosang grew up with Hyunjin and Jisung, later introducing Seonghwa to them and finally breaking away when the latter and Minho broke up. Meeting San and Wooyoung. Yeosang smoke for the pleasure of it, Seonghwa on the other hand started when he was at a dark time in his teenage years. Also wanting to differentiate himself from his strict parents.

Now the atmosphere was right, laughing with friends and even getting to hear Seonghwa's precious giggles. Heaven-on-Earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 415 40
When 2 of the oldest members of ATEEZ get stressed, they can't help themselves but slip into little space. They always took care of each other when o...
56.6K 2.5K 23
Two people start talking on an messenger app not knowing that the other is actually their friend Trigger warning! Drugs, alcohol, mature content and...
272K 7.8K 53
Y/N life takes a turn for the worst when she is suddenly kicked out of her home by her own parents. Y/N runs into some trouble on the night she gets...
173K 6.8K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...