Love UnHeard || SeongJoong [A...

By felix69eyelash

[Completed] "Hi, I'm Hongjoong, a new student at SNU. You won't belive how bad I started the class year." [Wh... More

[Part A] 1. I'm here, finally.
[Part A] 2. I hate it here.
[Part A] 3. Who do they think they are?
[Part A] 4. Lonely.
[Part A] 5. Hypocrite.
[Part A] 6. Put it together asshole.
[Part A] 7. Not so easy.
Special chap: HALLOWEEN!
[Part T] 1. Art.
[Part T] 2. Twenty.
[Part T] 3. The thoughtful boy.
[Part T] 4. Merry... well, not so marry.
[Part T] 5. The boy that was in love.
[Part T] 6. New Year's Eve.
[Part T] 6,5. 1st of January.
[Part T] 7. The boy that fought for himself.
[Part T] 8. Sorry.
Super Special chap: Whathefuk.
[Part Z] 1. Dear Diary.
[Part Z] 2. Grandparents.
[Part Z] 3. Head empty
[Part Z] 4. Warm gold.
[Part Z] 5. Koi no Yokan.
[Part Z] 6. Broken eyes.
[Part Z] 7. Wellcome in.
[Part Z] 7,5. Son.
[Part Z] 8. Fireworks.
Mega Special Chapter: Happy Holidays!
[Part E] Pre-sode 1. Seonghwa.
[Part E] Pre-sode 2. Hongjoong.
[Part E] 1. Confession.
[Part E] 2. Just say yes.
[Part E] 3. Nervousness.
[Part E] 3,5. Falling in love.
[Part E] 4. You & Me.
[Part E] 5. Me & Us.
[Part E] 6. A new world.
[Part E] 6,5. A new world. (pt.2)
[Part E] 7. I'll be there, will you be there too?
[Part E] 7,5. I won't be there, I'll be right here.
[Part E] 8. Heard love.
THANK YOU FOR READING + announcement
SURPRISE !!! <3

[Part A] 8. Friends.

2.5K 174 141
By felix69eyelash

That bitch, that bitch, that bitch. I'm breaking heads today. Yesterday I was full of hope and decided to be friendly and make friends and start again and live a happy life but that bitch-ass had to ruin everything.

I'm on my way to murder him right now. I don't care, I'm going to break his face in the middle of class if it's necessary. My hand was about to twist the door's knob when someone grabbed the back of my collar and pushed me into a storage room.

The lights turned on. It was Yeosang and the other guy. Not the mean one I was gonna beat up, but the sweet one. "Where do you think you are going?" Yeosang asked.

"I'm in the middle of a murder if you don't mind-" I tried to get out but the two were blocking the door.

"Look, calm down. We know San was an asshole yesterday" The nice guy whose name I couldn't remember explained. "We heard your conversation with him. He's just really mad at you, but if you want to apologize to Seonghwa he'll get over it."

So they came to help? "I tried! But I always mess it up".

"Listen, pal, what about actually approaching him and saying how sorry you are? Sneaking things is kinda weird" Yeosang spoke this time.

"Yeah maybe stop being a pussy and go tell him that. It's not so difficult, he can read your lips. Not like you'll have to learn sign language" The shorter crossed his arms and mocked the last part. As if I wasn't wanting or could learn it.

"Exactly, what Wooyoung said. Also, Seonghwa is way too kind, he'll forgive you. Unlike San" Yeosang crossed his arms.

"Okay, okay. I get it. But let me get a thing clear first" They nodded and let me ask. "You're Yeosang, shorty here is Wooyoung, right? Then the rude mean guy is San and Mr.Money Prince is Seonghwa, or I'm wrong?"

Their faces changed to a confusing look. "YOU DIDN'T KNOW OUR NAMES AFTER TWO MONTHS IN THE SAME CLASSES!?" Wooyoung exclaimed, my ears cried a little because of how high his voice was.

"Yes! But now I know and have the perfect idea to apologize, thanks to you guys, so wish me luck" I made my way out of there, finally entering class, repressing my desire to kick San's balls.

I didn't pay much attention, my head was carefully planning everything I had to do before Friday came. So I could apologize perfectly to him.

Have I mentioned it? I'm something of a perfectionist myself. Even though these last weeks didn't seem like it...
So right now I was just focused that my plan would work, even after having them tell me how easily Seonghwa could forgive people. I just want him to know that I'm serious, that I knew I fucked up big. But I don't want to make it that big of a deal or make him uncomfortable.

I had two days to do it, to learn.

That same afternoon I started, no time to lose. Everything had to go well, and I'm clumsy, so it'll take me longer.
I'm not telling you my idea yet, I want it to be a surprise!

Thursday I spent it practicing too, studying if you will. I saw the four of them acting as usual in class, sometimes Yeosang glanced at me and smiled. That was the encouragement I needed.

And in no time, Friday came. I wore my best clothes: My favorite black shirt with a skeleton dancing on it (it's almost Halloween hehe), red and black plaid pants, my newest vans and a baggy grey jacket and I finished it with tons of earrings and necklaces. In my head, that outfit was the best I could pull off.

Don't take this out of context, I wasn't trying to impress anyone or fit in! I just thought being formal was a must for this kind of event. Plaid red pants were not my "most formal" fit but they are my favorite ones.

The plan took place tonight at 10:30 or so. Was I nervous? Oh hell yeah I was. The last hundred attempts were pure fails and if I fuck this one I am dumped for the rest of my life.
But this time I had it all under control.

At lunch, Yeosang came in secret to help me a little and tell me Seonghwa's dorm number: 117B. Somehow the combination of those digits reminded me of him-Don't ask me how my brain did that connection.

This afternoon I only had one class, which I didn't like. I needed something to get me busy until tonight, if not the long would be too long...

So as soon as I git to the dorm I headed out to take a walk around town. My feet led me to that coffee the Australian dude showed me last time, 20 minutes from the university. He's kinda weird now that I think about it.

Anyways, I got in shyly, feeling a little out of place. It looked warm, cozy even. Some little plants hanging here and there. Two waiters going side to side. I sat at a table and when I looked up to the waiter, my eyes couldn't believe it.

"Hongjoong?"

"Jongho!?"

-

It was past dinner time, I hurried to the dining hall but it was too late. It closed already, the little meet with my childhood best friend took way too long. But I'll tell you about it another day.

Right now I was finding my way to Building B, where Seonghwa lived. It was on the 3rd floor and, I don't know how, the elevator was broken. Seriously? Today? Haven't I sweat enough running all the way here?

I got up, anxious feelings gnawing inside me. My hands moved out of synch, my head forgot everything I learnt.

Hongjoong concentrate! This is your last chance before San discovers I tried approaching him again, failed and kills you.

I slapped my face with both hands to put me in place. I looked at his door, thoughts running wild. Is it too late? Should I just head back? Is what I learnt correct? Will he like this?

I shook all of them off, taking a deep breath after. I exhaled and finally rang his door. Wait how the fuck does he know I'm ringing? I rang again and noticed how I didn't hear it either. His doorbell made no sound.

Faster than what I would have ever expected the door opened in front of me. Revealing a questioning Seonghwa looking back at me.

"Aaaaah..." I went blank. Bitch work. I filled my cheeks with air and looked to the right. This is more difficult than what I originally thought.
"Hello," I smiled.

He just bowed a little as a response. He still looked confused just standing there. C'mon, now it's the time.

I did a fist with my hand, palm looking inwards touching my chest with my fingernails. Then I rubbed it in circles. [Sorry.]

His expression changed into one I couldn't figure out. Disgust, surprise, anger, shyness?
I didn't let that take my focus away.

I pointed at myself. [I.]
My hand came back to my chest and I repeated the first action. [Sorry.]
I placed my right index in the side of my forehead and moved it forwards. [For.]

He was so focused on my slow movements, I was getting even more nervous. Trying to ignore his sight I pointed with both indexes to each other, more or less at the height of my chest, and twisted my wrists in opposite directions twice. [Hurt.]

Then I simply pointed at him.

[I'm sorry for hurting you.]

He was about to say something, but I stopped him placing a finger on my lips. He wasn't going to speak, obviously, but he understood what I meant.

I cupped my hand over my shoulder and pointed at my chest again. [I was.]
Next, I placed my right hand near my mouth-without touching it-and flexed my fingers twice. [Angry.]

[I was angry.]

Before he did nothing else I continued, throwing my right hand over my shoulder again. [Past.]
I took my thumb and pinky out, palm facing towards Seonghwa, and lowered it fast. [That.]
I touched my chest again, but this time with my hand open. [My.]
My fingertips touched my shoulder, near my chest and without separating them my wrist went down in a circular motion. [Fault.]

[That was my fault.]

Once again, I placed my fist o my chest and rubbed it. [Sorry.]

[I'm sorry for hurting you. I was angry. That was my fault. Sorry.]

He looked me in the eyes. They sparkled with a shine I had never seen before. Then he touched his chin with his fingertips and moved it forward.

[Thank you.] That I could understand.

He went back inside, closing the door right behind him. That's it? I spent two days learning how to say that in sign language and that's all he has to say? Am I really forgiven then?

I stood there, without moving an inch. I could be thinking or paralyzed because of what just happened, that I'll leave to your interpretation.

He suddenly got out again, a phone in his hand and the note app open. Aaaaaaah that's why. I'm stupid. He was writing something. Then he showed me.

"Did you learn it by yourself?"

I looked up at him and nodded. He was typing again.

"You can talk, I can read your lips."

"Oh, okay. Yeosang helped me a bit." I just said. My mind was foggy and probably my cheeks were red.

"Oh, that's why he disappeared for lunch!"

I just nodded back again. Gosh, this is awkward.
He smiled at me, and then to his phone.

"I'm glad you apologized, I thought you would just follow me forever."

He chuckled. DID HE CHUCKLED? It was cute.
WAIT HE KNOWS I FOLLOWED HIM!?!?!? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

"WHO TOLD YOU?"

"No one, I'm deaf, not blind."

"Makes sense, I guess I was that obvious..." I said looking down as I scratched my nape. He tapped my shoulder.

"I couldn't see what you said."

"Ah- it's nothing. I should get going now" I was about to turn on my heels when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back in place. He looked at me and placed his phone in his pocket.

Suddenly he intertwined his two index fingers.

[FRIENDS].

A/N:
I had to learn ASL(American sign language) for this. I knew a little of Spanish Sign Language but since the story is in English...

Also describing sign language is really difficult, but the 'friends' sign is on the chapter photo above. Those are paintings called Deaf Art I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 176 19
[COMPLETED] [SEONGJOONG] โ€  Park Seonghwa lives a very wealthy life. And which man wouldn't be happy with that much money? Seonghwa is. He isn't at al...
73.1K 2.5K 58
Y/N has a one night stand her first week in Korea. He told her his name was Mars. She wasn't expecting to ever see him again, let alone in the same c...
51.1K 2K 28
*๐“œ๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ฒ๐“ฐ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป* Yeosang had a pretty bad life. His mother passed away when he was still young, his father was practically non-existent...
145K 6.4K 22
park seonghwa is in his final year of college. final year means tons of assignments, tons of assignments means no time for a job, no time for a job...